- » Lime Jello
Lime Jello Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime jello recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime jello recipes.
Lime Jello Salad With Banana Nut Dressing
Drain syrup from pineapple into 4 cup measure.
Add lemon juice and enough boiling water to make 3 cups of liquid.
Add to gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Chill mixture until syrupy.
Spoon about 1 1/2 cups gelatin into medium sized bowl.
Fold in drained... - 45.9147
Lime Jello Salad
1) Add jello into hot water.
2) Keep stirring till dissolved.
3) Allow to cool.
4) Stir in evaporated milk.
5) Mix in fruit cocktail, cottage cheese, pecans, and mayonnaise.
6) Transfer into a 9" x 13" pan.
7) Refrigerate till serving.
8) Cut... - 42.1726
Bogue Chitto Lime Jello Punch
Mix jello with boiling water.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pour into gallon jug.
Finish filling with water and place in refrigerator.
This keeps well in the refrigerator and makes a pretty punch for festive occasions.
Serves 20. - 38.0001
Whipped Lime Jello Dessert
Make jello, eliminating 1/2 cup water.
Put into refrigerator and let it start to get firm.
Take out and whip in mixer until milky in color.
Then put in cream and whip.
Pour in remaining ingredients, mix.
Put into refrigerator and jell. - 32.0166
You May Also Like!
Cucumber Jello is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the Cucumber Jello effortlessly in minutes and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 36.4332
Lime Coke Salad
Dissolve Jello in hot water.
Add Coke, cherries and pecans. - 21.8657
Pacific Lime Mold
1. Dissolve je!!o in boiling water. .
2. Drain pineapple well, and add juice to jello.
3. Chill until slightly thickened, then beat until frothy.
4. Fold in the remaining ingredients.
5. Pour into a large crystal bowl, and sprinkle with nutmeg.
6. Chill at... - 33.7118
Lime Yogurt Salad
Drain pears reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
Dissolve Jello in boiling water.
Measure 1 cup Jello, blend in yogurt and pour into 8 inch square pan.
Chill until set but not firm.
Add measured syrup to remaining Jello and chill until slightly... - 32.8915
Jello Ice Cream Mold
Drain pineapple and add water to juice to make 1 C.
Boil juice and dissolve Jello.
Add ice cream, stir until well blended.
Let stand about 10 minutes.
Add cheese, pineapple, pour in molds and refrigerate. - 26.738
Lime Party Punch
DISSOLVE gelatins in boiling water; cool.
Stir in club soda, wine and orange slices just before serving - 25.3421
Confetti Jello Salad
Dissolve orange, lime and cherry Jello separately, each in 1 1/2 cups boiling water.
Place in individual 8 x 8-inch pans and allow to set in refrigerator.
When firm, take knife and cut into small, not uniform, pieces and put all Jello together in a large... - 26.3083
Green Jello Salad
1. In a saucepan of boiling water dissolve jello, add pineapple juice and let it cool.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, stir well and refrigerate until firm.
3. Serve cold or if desired with ice-creams and other desserts. - 38.5997
Jello Artichoke Salad
Jello Artichoke Salad is a good picnic or buffet salad--good potluck item also. I feel Jello Artichoke Salad goes real well with sandwitches too. You will enjoy making it anytime. - 46.783
Cosmopolitan Cocktail Jello Shots - Valentine's Day!
1. In a saucepan, combine cranberry juice and lime juice.
2. Add gelatin and allow it to soak for 5 minutes.
3. Place the pan on low heat, stir constantly and cook for 5 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved.
4. Pour... - 105.634
Lime Jello Recipes By Category