- » Lime Glaze
Lime Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime glaze recipes.
Spiced Macadamia Nut Cake With Coconut Lime Glaze
Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
Grease a 9" x 5" loaf pan.
In a small bowl, sift flour with baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices.
In a medium-size bowl, cream butter.
Reserve 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Gradually beat remaining sugar into butter until... - 44.204
Swordfish With Honey Lime Glaze
To make Honey-Lime Glaze, combine lime juice, honey, garlic, chili pepper, cornstarch and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a small saucepan.
Boil about 1 minute until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
Stir in cilantro, if desired.
Reserve half of Honey-Lime Glaze... - 43.1102
Roast Capon With Tangerine Lime Glaze
Wash capon and dry on absorbent paper.
Sprinkle inside and out with salt and pepper.
Put next 3 ingredients in body cavity of capon and secure openings with skewers.
Place capon on rack in shallow roasting pan and brush with melted butter.
Roast in preheated... - 39.3664
Grilled Spiced Pork With Orange Lime Glaze And Sugar Snap Peas
1. Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for medium-hot fire.
2. Bring the marmalade, lime juice, and shallot to a boil in a small saucepan; boil 2 minutes. Allow to cool, then transfer half of the glaze to a small bowl.
3. Blend the... - 37.7745
Caramel And Lime Glaze
1. Zest two limes. Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon. Remove the pith from the other lime and cut thin segments and quarter the the flesh alone.
2) Over a 10-inch microwavable browning dish, evenly sprinkle 7 ounces of granulated sugar and... - 33.8194
You May Also Like!
Lime Glazed Cornish Hens
Lime Glazed Cornish Hen is a treat you'll hardly want to miss once you taste it ! Try this sweet and sour hen for your next meal. Tell me if you like this Lime Glazed Cornish Hen. - 35.4156
Lime Glazed Cornish Hen
1) In a bowl, mix the butter, brown sugar, soy sauce and lime juice
2) Thaw the hen and brush the cavities with salt and half of the butter mixture
3) Using skewers, fasten the wings to hens
4) In a shallow roasting pan, place the hens breast side up... - 37.3512
Lime Glazed Cornish Hens
Thaw hens, if frozen.
Follow directions on package for stuffing mix.
Spoon stuffing into cavity of each hen.
Mix butter with sugar, lime juice, wine, and soy sauce.
Brush hens with sauce.
Place trivet in slow-cooking pot.
For 3 1/2 quart pot, place hens on... - 40.1301
Lime Glazed Carrots & Parsnips
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Remove the core from the parsnips.
Place parsnips and carrots in a pan of lightly salted boiling water and cook for 15 mins.
Drain well, then transfer to a shallow ovenproof dish.
Pour the honey and lime juice over,... - 27.6971
Lime Glazed Baked Pineapple
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Peel and core the pineapple, then cut into 8 slices.
3) In a large shallow pan, arrange the pineapple slices.
4) In a small bowl, mix the honey and lime juice together, then drizzle over pineapple.
5)... - 38.9551
Glazed Lime Cookie
These lime cookies are crumbly, butter and tangy. With all the sweet treats and cookies we will be eating this season, these are a pleasant change, with their lime fragrance and taste. Make these anytime of the year to serve with tea or with dessert liqueurs... - 105.245
Lime Glazed Rock Cornish Hens
1. Defrost Rock Cornish hens following directions in Defrosting Chart.
2. Remove giblets from hens; rinse hens and pat dry. Rub cavities with salt.
3. Melt butter in a glass bowl in microwave oven (30 seconds at HIGH). Mix in brown sugar, lime juice and soy... - 28.6425
Lime Glazed Grilled Chicken With Tomato Avocado Salad
1. Spray the grill rack or a ridged grill pan with nonstick spray; prepare the grill or set the grill pan over medium-high heat.
2. Toss the red and yellow tomatoes, scallions, cilantro, 3 tablespoons of the lime juice, the jalapeno pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of... - 34.6078
Lime Glazed Chicken
In 2-cup measure combine lime peel, lime juice, rum, sugar, bouillon, 1/2 cup water and cornstarch.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 minutes, or until clear and thickened.
In small dish combine bouquet sauce and 2 teaspoons water.
Arrange chicken pieces... - 43.482
Lime Glazed Turkey
For glaze, in a small bowl combine lime or lemon peel, lime or lemon juice, corn syrup, tarragon, paprika, salt, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce. Mix well.
Rinse turkey and pat dry. Cook on an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 6 minutes. Turn... - 30.5953
Lime And Chipotle Glazed Sweet Potatoes Or Yams
These perfectly caramelized sweet potatoes with a tangy and spicy twist are sure to become one of your family’s favorites as well. It is a simple roasted sweet potato recipe tweaked by adding a lime and chipotle pepper glaze. These potatoes are not only... - 103.104
Glazed Lime Loaf
In a small mixing bowl combine egg, milk, oil, lime peel, and 1/4 cup lime juice.
In large mixing bowl stir together flour, % cup of the sugar, the baking powder, baking soda, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Make a well in the center.
Add egg mixture all at once.
Stir... - 37.4093
Lime Glaze Recipes By Category