- » Lime Ginger Chutney
Lime Ginger Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime ginger chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime ginger chutney recipes.
Peach Lime Chutney
1. In a large pot of boiling water, dip peaches for 30 seconds until the skin is loose.
2. Transfer tomatoes to cold water for cooling.
3. Remove skin from peaches and deseed.
4. In a 5 quart kettle, put together peaches, vinegar, lime... - 45.3109
Easy Pudina Chutney
Wash and dry the mint leaves.
Put them through a mincer (grinder) with the spring onions (scallions) and green chillies.
Add the ginger and pomegranate seeds mince (grind) again.
Combine the lime juice and sugar and add to the mint mixture - 30.7726
Curried Pear Chutney With Fresh Ginger
In a large saucepan, combine vinegar, brown sugar, orange honey, gingerroot, lime juice and peel, cinnamon stick, spices, salt and bell pepper.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly to dissolve honey and sugar.
Add pears; bring back to a... - 43.962
Gingered Holiday Chutney
1 In a 4-quart kettle stir together brown sugar, vinegar, water, salt, cinnamon, and ground red pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, finely shred peel from lemon and lime (about 2 tablespoons peel... - 33.2022
Limbu Ni Chutney
Wash and dry limes, cut into four pieces and remove seeds.
Mix with salt and place in a glass jar for three days, shaking it 2-3 times a day.
Remove from jar and place in a tray, cover with a fine muslin cloth and leave in the sun for three days.
Mince limes... - 35.5038
Pudine Ki Chutney
Prepare the mint.
Break off the leaves from the tough stems.
Wash them well in a number of changes of water.
Cut off the roots from the coriander.
Spread it out on the chopping board or a plate and pick out any mushy, black leaves.
Wash the rest well.
Chop... - 39.9611
Pudina Chutney (mint Pesto) Fudino Chutney
All those who are fond of making different kinds of chutney, should surely try this one. Chef Bhavna shows how to make mint chutney. It's so easy to make and can be served with various Indian snacks. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 88.7596
Combine oil ingredients in a large non-aluminum saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
Cook, uncovered, 5 minutes or until mixture thickens, stirring frequently.
Chill thoroughly before serving with pork. - 34.8306
Pineapple Mango Chutney
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together all the ingredients.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 6 to 6 1/2 hours.
3. Remove the lid and increase the heat to the high setting. Cook, uncovered, 2 hours longer, or until the mixture is... - 32.6497
Fresh Pineapple Chutney
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine the pineapple, mint, peppers, ginger and lime juice.
2) Let the mixture stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving time.
3) Serve the chutney as an accompaniment to Grilled Pork Tenderloin or... - 32.1693
Using metal blade, process garlic until chopped.
Cut onion in chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped.
Place in a 4-quart or larger pan.
Cut lime in quarters and thinly slice.
Add to onion along with granulated and brown... - 45.0509
1) Pare and slice the peaches into small pieces.
2) Cut the lemon into quarter, remove seeds and slice very thinly.
3) In a large canning kettle, combine the a peaches, raisins, dates, lemon, vinegar and lime juice together.
4) Stir... - 42.9644
Green Chutney is a prefect allbi for all the dishes. Green Chutney is easy to make and very tasty. The green mango gives the Green Chutney a tangy taste. - 35.084
Apple And Apricot Chutney
In a saucepan, bring apricots to a boil in water to cover and simmer until soft.
Add apples, cover pan and simmer until apples are soft.
Add lime or lemon slices, garlic and spices.
Continue to cook for a minute or two.
Add cashew nuts and cool.
Serve at room... - 39.3277
Fresh Pineapple Chutney
1. In a large bowl, mix the pineapple, coriander, mint, peppers, lime juice, and ginger till well combined.
2. Let the mixture stand covered fro 30 minutes before serving
3. Serve as a relish with roasts or with fried chicken - 32.4718
Be it as an appetizer, snack or accompaniment, mango salsa makes for a finger-licking good treat. This perfect summertime recipe is quite easy to put together. This zesty, fruity blend of fresh ripe mangoes and other ingredients is yummy enough to turn any... - 120.63
Spiced Mango Papaya Chutney
Mangoes and papayas both are fruits to satisfy your sweet tooth. Have you ever wondered making some sort of condiment with it? No, then you must watch this video and learn to make quick and simple chutney. The chef has lot more to share than just the recipe. - 116.156
Tuna With Mint Mango Chutney
Combine chopped mint, orange juice, lime juice, ginger, and chile to taste in a large bowl.
Pour about a third of the mint mixture into a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl; set remaining mixture aside.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Add to bag... - 39.8768
1Grind together the coconut, onions, cumin seeds, green chillies, cilantro leaves, garlic, and ginger. Grind to a fine paste by using a little water. Pour the chutney paste into a bowl and adjust the consistency using a suitable amount of water.
2.Heat the... - 37.2805
Mango Peach Chutney
In large heavy saucepan over high heat, bring vinegar, water, brown sugar and Sweet 'N Low to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; add remaining ingredients and cook, stirring, 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until mixture is thick and has texture of preserves.
Taste for... - 38.4457
1 Cut the dried apricots in small pieces, discarding the seeds. Soak in water for 4-5 hours alongwith the sultanas, chopped and raisins.
2 Peel, core and dice apples. Drain and put the apricots, sultanas and raisins into a stainless steel saucepan with a... - 32.1454
Wash and dry the coriander leaves.
Pass all the ingredients except the lime juice and sugar through a mincer (grinder).
Mix the lime juice with the sugar and combine with the other ingredients. - 32.3907
Grind all ingredients together.
Mix well and serve. - 32.9556
1. In a grinder add all the ingredients and grind to a paste with very little water.
2. Serve with dosa. - 37.0484
Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Remove to a bowl and adjust the seasoning according to taste.
Tastes best when fresh.
Store in a jar and refrigerate.
It stays fresh for up to a week. - 36.8895
Place steel blade in work bowl; add garlic and candied ginger.
Process till very finely chopped.
Add chili peppers; process with on/off turns till chopped.
Transfer to 5-quart kettle.
Reinsert steel blade in work bowl; add 1 cup of the papaya pieces.
Process... - 43.0919
Coriander Mint And Pepper Chutney
Mint chutney is a popular Indian condiment which can be served with samosa, chaat or any food. Bell pepper adds a unique texture to the dish. Green chili used in the dish is rich in vitamin A and it enhances its flavor. Try the recipe and enjoy! - 0
Mint And Jalapeno Chutney
The spice of life ! If you want a spicy dip, try this mint and jalapeno chutney. This spicy Indian dip makes a great side dish with a wide variety of fried food. Zesty and tangy at the same time, it is extremely easy to make and is a fine, cool, taste-bud... - 125.061
Sookha Boomla Ni Chutney
Clean and wash Bombay duck.
Remove backbone and fry in hot oil till crisp, but not burnt.
Cool and grind.
Fry ground spices in oil and mix with Bombay duck.
Add lime juice and salt to taste.
Cool and store in glass jars.
It will keep in the refrigerator for... - 41.0649
Fresh Peach Chutney
Add the salt to a quart of water; pour over the peaches.
Let stand one day.
Mix one quarter cup water, the sugar, vinegar and garlic.
Bring to a boil, add peaches and cook until they are clear, about forty five minutes.
Remove peaches from syrup.
Add... - 46.4691
Khajoor Ki Chutney
1 Chop the dates.
2 In a grinder jar, add the dates and grind.
3 Add in salt, chilli powder, ginger, garlic.
4 Grind again to a fine paste.
5 Add in the grated jaggery and grind again to blend well.
6 In a pan, transfer the mixture and cook on... - 40.5723
Carrie Nash's Chutney
1. In a pan bring sugar, vinegar and wine to a boil and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Serve the chutney alongside dishes or snacks as desired. - 37.2677
Indiana Red Tomato Chutney
1. In a heavy large saucepan, bring the mixture of carrots, chopped tomatoes, apples, lime juice, celery, ginger, cloves, brown sugar, vinegar, parsley, raisins, ground cloves, cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg to boil. Lower the heat to allow the mixture... - 35.1881
Soya Bean Chutney
Cook the soya beans in boiling water for about 10 minutes.
Leave to cool.
Add the other chutney ingredients and blend into a paste with a little water.
Prepare the seasoning by heating the oil in a pan and adding the mustard seeds to it.
When the seeds begin... - 41.3943
Steamed Fish Fillets With Fresh Cilarntro Chutney
Rinse cilantro under cold running water; pat dry with paper towels.
Pull off leaves; discard stems and any wilted or bruised leaves.
Remove enough leaves to measure 1 cup packed.
To prepare chutney, drop green onions, chili peppers, ginger and garlic through... - 40.1734
* Peel skin of potato and cut potato into small 1 inch pieces.
* Chop onion, tomatoes and slit green chillies into 2.
* In a pan pour oil and add the seasoning and fry till light golden colour then add chopped onion and fry for 2 mins then add ginger garlic... - 45.3993
Banana Stuffed Chutney Croquettes
Cut the bananas into 3 to 4 pieces according to their size,
Mash the bananas and mix in the ground masala. Also add the arrowroot to stiffen the mixture. Cool for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
Make finger-sized slim croquettes and roll them on a wooden... - 40.1823
Chicken Kabob Salad With Peach Chutney
To make chutney, combine all ingredients in a medium-heavy saucepan.
Simmer for 25 minutes, stirring often, until mixture is blended and thick.
Place cooled chutney in a covered container and refrigerate.
Toss lettuce, peaches, and onions in a large... - 39.9601
Combine all ingredients.
Chill until serving time. - 24.812
Summer Fruit Salad With Spinach
1 To prepare the dressing: In a food processor or blender, whirl the chutney, mustard, lime juice, ginger, and pepper for 30 seconds or until smooth. Or mince the chutney and place it in a jar along with the other dressing ingredients, cover tightly, and... - 31.2982
Lei Day Salad
Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons juice.
Blend together pineapple juice, yogurt, chutney, lime juice and ground ginger.
Arrange salad greens on a large serving platter.
Arrange sliced pineapple, papaya, strawberry halves, honeydew balls and sliced... - 30.8227
Oriental Turkey Salad
In a bowl, mix together turkey, rice, celery, all but 2 tablespoons of the green onion, and bean sprouts; cover and chill.
Combine mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic, soy, ginger, curry, and chutney; cover and chill.
To serve, pour dressing over turkey mixture... - 35.0257
Peanut Pork Satay
1. Place pork cubes in glass bowl or heavy plastic bag.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine chutney, soy sauce, peanut butter, ginger root, garlic, onion and lime juice. Process until smooth. Pour over pork cubes. Toss to coat with sauce. Cover and... - 32.5735
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven, combine chicken, one-fourth of onions, carrots, celery, and parsley sprigs with just enough water to cover. Heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat; partially cover and simmer, turning once, until chicken loses its pink color... - 38.3294
1. Grind all the ingredients for the chutney to a smooth paste.
2. Wash and wipe the prawns with a clean cloth.
3. Apply salt, garam masala, ginger-garlic paste and half the lime juice.
4. Beat the curd well, mix with the green chutney and apply to the... - 35.7071
Fried Pakoda Pomfret
1) Mix all the ingredients and make chutney.
2) Make a thin batter of gram flour, salt, turmeric and soda and enough.
3) Cut the head and tail of fish. Clean it properly.
4) Slit the fish half and remove the middle bone. Wash it clean.
5) Make a... - 43.0204
Quick Bhel Puri
1) Blend together all the ingredients of tikhi chutney into a smooth paste.
2) Soak tamarind and make pulp. Then, blend it with dates and other ingredients of meethi chutney into a smooth paste.
3) Make stiff dough with suji, maida and salt. Add... - 45.1144
Idli & Dosa Part 3
If you have failed to make restaurant-like perfect dosas at home, then this video is likely to come to your rescue. Chef Bhal Dave whips up delicious, flavorful potato filling for dosas that is likely to tickle your taste buds. Just follow his instructions to... - 74.5926
Idli & Dosa Part 1 A South Indian Treat
What can be a healthier way to kick-start your day than fluffy idlis and yummy dosas? Chef Bhal Dave tells you how to make fluffy idlis and crispy dosas easily. The best thing about these South Indian snacks is that they pack in fewer calories and can be... - 75.617
Idly & Dosa Part 2
If you are looking for yummy accompaniments to complement your idlis and dosas, then your search ends here. Chef Bhal Dave, in this continuation video, gives you two easy-to-make chutneys that can be prepared in a snap. Spicy, tasty, and totally tantalizing... - 74.4521
Grind ginger, garlic, green leaves, chillies and 1 small onion to a paste.
Mix with all the spices and set the chutney aside.
Steam-cook the chops.
Apply chutney on the chops, roll in crumbs, dip in egg and roll once again in crumbs.
Shallow fry to a golden... - 38.2428
Caribbean Pork Chops
Carribean pork chops is a fruited and spiced pork chops recipe. Skillet cooked with garlic, ginger root, coconut milk and cayenne pepper, the caribbean pork chops are flavorful and savory. Finished with a hint of lime juice, the pork chops are good with rice... - 44.6332
Mint, Fish And Tofu Sandwich
A great combination the mint, fish and tofu sandwich has it all. A delicious blend of ingredients is sure to result in a yummy delight. Here’s presenting a sandwich that is just right for your cravings. - 37.6607
Grind all the ingredients for green chutney to a fine paste.
Coarsely grind all ingredients for red chutney.
Tie curds in a muslin cloth and remove all water.
Add salt to grated cucumber, let stand for 20 minutes; squeeze out all water.
Mix curd, cucumber and... - 42.7497
1. Heat fat. Add mustard seeds, peanuts, split black gram and Bengal gram and brown lightly.
2. Do not stir. Add chopped onion, ginger, green chillies and curry leaves. Saute.
3. Add semolina. Roast till light brown. Add boiling water and salt, Allow to cook... - 38.3276
Turkey And Fruit Curry
1. In a large skillet, tip in the 3 tablespoons of butter. Add the onions, curry powder and apple and sautÃ© till they are tender. This will take five minutes
2. Remove from heat and add the flour, ginger, salt and pepper. Mix well till completely... - 44.4495
1 Soak the dal in water for 3 hours. Peel and cut yam into cubes. Pressure cook the yam and dal for 8-10 minutes. Drain water completely.
2 Very lightly roast all the spices and grind to a powder. Finely chop the onions and green chillies.
3 Grind the yam and... - 29.8281
Patra Ni Machhi
Add oil to chutney.
Soften banana leaves by holding them over a low fire.
Cut banana leaves into twelve large pieces, removing central stem.
Spread chutney on both sides of fish pieces.
Wrap each piece in a banana leaf like a parcel.
Tie each parcel with... - 45.3598
To make puris, sift flours with salt into a thali.
Make a well in the centre and add hot sesame seed oil.
Mix and add enough water to make a stiff dough.
Roll out thin and cut into one and a half inch rounds with a biscuit cutter and prick surface... - 45.1553
1. Sieve flour with salt.
2. Rub fat into flour.
3. Beat the curds with a little water and add to flour.
4. Add soda bicarbonate dissolved in a little water.
5. Make a smooth dough and keep aside.
6. Boil potatoes in jackets. Peel and cut into cubes.
7. Boil... - 45.3823
1. In a pan heat 2 tsp oil and slightly saute onions,add ginger-garlic paste.
2. Now add green chilies,boiled potatoes,garam masala,salt and pepper.
3. Add lime juice and coriander.
4. Mix well and make small balls of this mixture. Keep aside.
5. To the besan... - 36.8093
Curried Shrimp With Rice
Curried Shrimp with rice tastes devine ! Try this irresistibly seasoned and spiced seafood dish for your next meal. Tell e if you've enjoyed this Curried Shrimp with rice. - 42.4518
Indian Tofu And Vegetable Cutlets
Here is an amazing Indian style tofu and vegetable cutlets recipe. These cutlets are very healthy and delicious. Accompany these cutlets with a bowl of soup and it serves as a complete meal, just perfect for a light lunch or dinner. Serve these delicious... - 115.637
Mini Thai Crab Cakes
To Make Crab Cakes: In a food processor with the metal blade, process bread into crumbs.
Measure 3/4 cup and remove to a medium bowl; discard the rest.
In same processor bowl, process cilantro, ginger, and green onions until minced.
Add chile sauce and... - 44.8214
Chicken Breasts With Papaya
Spread almonds in a shallow baking pan and toast in a 350° oven until golden (about 8 minutes).
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut across the grain into 1/2-inch wide strips; set aside.
Peel and halve papaya; remove seeds.
Cut each half lengthwise... - 44.7152
Patra Ni Macchi
1. Wash the pomfrets twice, apply salt and set aside.
2. Grind the chutney masala till it is soft and buttery. Use half a cup of water if. necessary.
3. Prepare the banana leaves by removing the centre stalk. You will have twelve pieces now. Take one slice of... - 28.3404
Tricolor Frosted Sandwich Loaf
For Vegetable Curry
1. Heat Oil in a heavy pan.
2. Fry onions and green chilies, when brown add ginger garlic paste and stir
3. Add Vegetables for 1 minute
4. Add Potaoes, salt, chili powder, and garam masala, mix well.
5. Remove from flame and cool the... - 0
Lemon Rice Making Made Easier
Chitranna is delicious South Indian style lemon rice, a dish that you can prepare in a jiffy especially after a busy day at work. It is a great way to use leftover rice. The video shows you the classic tempering for this tangy and spicy rice dish. Serve... - 97.5125
To Make Curry Sauce:
1. In hot butter in large skillet, saute chopped onion, chopped apple, garlic, and curry powder until the onion is tender—will take about 5 minutes.
2. Remove from heat blend in flour, 1 teaspoon salt, the ground ginger, cardamom... - 44.5157
Low Calorie Toast Sandwich
To prepare the filling
1. mix moong sprouts, carrot, capsicum, garam masala powder, lime juice and salt.
2. Mix wheat flour, bajra flour, cumin powder, black pepper powder, salt, soda bi carb, ginger chilli paste, turmeric powder and water. Mix well.
3. Boil... - 44.0491
Raw Banana Kabab
1. Boil the bananas and potatoes. But do not over cook and no pressure cooking either. Peel and grate them. Grate the ginger and very finely chop the green chillies and coriander leaves.
2. Boil the gram dal and grind to a paste. Mix all the ingredients... - 35.973
Steamed Cabbage Rolls
Put the semolina in a large bowl ana make a well with your ringer, in the centre.
Mix the oil with salt and leave to sit for five minutes.
Make a paste of the ginger ana green chillies.
Add the salt, ginger-chilly paste, asafoetida and knead well into the... - 43.3485
Minty Lamb Kebabs With Cucumber & Yogurt
1. Dry-fry the coriander, cumin, cloves, cardamom pods and peppercorns until they turn a shade darker and release a roasted aroma.
2. Grind the roasted spices together in a coffee grinder, spice mill or pestle and mortar.
3. Put the ginger and garlic into a... - 39.4359
Toast sesame seed in a 350° oven 10 minutes; pulverize in a blender until very fine or crush in a mortar and pestle; place in a small bowl.
Slice round steak into four long strips, each about 3/8 inch thick.
Mix together the soy, Sherry, oil, onion, ginger,... - 42.6572
1. To prepare chicken skin it and wipe with damp paper towels.
2. In large skillet brown chicken, a few pieces at a time in 1/4 cup hot butter for 5 minutes per side.
3. Return all chicken to skillet add chicken broth and bring to... - 47.4006
Wash dals and soak in water for two hours.
Roast coconut, red chillies, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cinnamon, garlic, cloves and pepper corns in a frying pan using a little oil.
Add ginger and turmeric and grind to a fine paste using a little water.
Cook... - 42.8566
Mysore Masala Dosa - Start To Finish
Won't you like to prepare Mysore masala dosa at home and amaze your family? Watch this excellent, step-wise video that demonstrates how to make this delicious crispy dosa in your kitchen. The host here explains the recipe so well with great tips for a perfect... - 93.2462
Spicy Shami Kabab
1 Trim the kidneys of all fats. Soak the dal for 1 hour. Blanch the almonds. Skin and chop the almonds, cashewnuts and raisins.
2 Pressure cook all the ingredients together except the eggs, almond, cashewnuts, raisins, lime juice and ghee with 1 cup of water... - 35.6449
1. Soak gram for 2 to 3 hours.
2. Clean and cut mutton.
3. Boil, together meat and gram and mince.
4. Chop half of the onion, garlic, ginger, green chillies and coriander leaves.
5. Grind remainder.
6. Mix together gram, minced, meat, salt, all spices except... - 44.9527
How to make bhel puri:
• Mix the puffed rice, tomatoes, onions.
• Drain the water from the grated potatoes and mix that as well.
• Mix all the ingredients under seasoning and add to this.
• Lightly crush and add the nimkis and golgappas.
• Add... - 36.4327
1. To make chutney, heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add chilies, garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes. Stir in spices and cook for 3-4 minutes.
2. Add apples, sugar and vinegar to pan, bring to simmering and simmer, uncovered, for... - 31.6437
Idli - Cocktail Idlis And Dhokla Sandwich
If you're in the mood to have South Indian cuisine then do try out these idlis. For making the cocktail idlis the chef has used green and red chutney. The idlis can be served with hot sambhar. Watch the video for the easy recipe of making idlis. I'm sure - 95.0182
These delicious and easy to prepare Indian wraps are just perfect for a light meal or as a snack. - 44.7492
Atuna Called Wanda
1. Vinaigrette: In small jar with tight-fitting lid combine all ingredients for vinaigrette. Cover tightly. Shake.
2. Combine tuna and 2 tablespoons vinaigrette in sealable plastic bag. Seal. Refrigerate to marinate 30 minutes to 1 hour, turning bag... - 38.8489
Make Curry sauce: In a large non-stick skillet that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray, saute onion, apple, garlic, and curry powder, about 5 minutes in liquid Butter Buds , or 3 Tbs.chicken broth.
Remove from heat; stir in flour, 1/2 tsp.lite... - 42.8129
Stuff each ball with 1 tbl.
Roll into a smooth ball.
Roll in araroot.
Deep fry in smoking hot oil Serve hot with either mint or sweet chutney.
ANOTHER KIND OF FILLING CAN BE : 50 gms roasted coarsely chopped peanuts 100 gms very fine... - 41.0023
1) Heat oil and sauté onion and pepper in it for 3-4 minutes over low heat.
2) Stir in curry powder, peanut butter, ginger, vinegar, water and sultanas to make a thick sauce.
3) Simmer the mixture, covered, for 5 minutes after adding in bananas
4) On... - 41.6777
Pani Puri (golgappa)
This is the most common and popular street food and chaat dish in india.The word "Pani" means water and "Poori" is puffed and crisp Indian bread .It is also called golgappas . - 50.1086
Spicy Lamb Burgers
Burgers with a twist. This video prepares lamb burgers with a goodness of Indian spices. It uses a wide variety of aromatic seasoning to make it zesty and delicious. A 'taste-bud' tickling recipe, this is a great dish with the goodness of juicy and tender... - 112.371
The first time I made this choley I jumped with joy when I tasted it and couldn't believe how closely it measured up to the real deal! The uniqueness about this choley is the brilliant marriage of hotness and sourness, it is magnificent and melt in your mouth... - 43.6218
Indian Egg Paratha
Ande ka fanda! Fragrant scrambled eggs stuffed in tasty whole wheat flat bread. Tastes simply amazing and a great for breakfast, lunch or at any time. - 119.994
1 The mince must be ground very fine. Slice the onion evenly and thinly. Fry in oil till golden. Take out and spread on a piece of paper, so that the extra oil drains. This will become crisp, as it cools.
2 Mix the meat with all the ingredients with your hand... - 37.4341
Pure White Ecstasy
I doubt if there is a better source of protien and fiber than bean and that is the reason I love serving this Pure White Ecstasy to my loved ones. A great combination of sprouted beans, coconut and excellent flavoring, this salad is as tasty and healthy as it... - 38.9268
Banana Balls Stuffed With Spicy Coconut
• Prepare the stuffing by placing the grated coconut in a thali. To this add the ground masala and the lime juice, sugar and chopped coriander. Mix well and set aside.
• In another thali put 12 peeled bananas and mash them well. Sprinkle the cornflour and... - 35.5751
Maharashtrian Crispi Kheema Pattis
This recipe is taught to me by my grand-father.He used to love experimenting new recipes with meat.Crispi Kheema Pattis is the one which i used to like a lot.Am sure you would love this dish! - 0
Aloo Cutlets - Quick & Easy - Potato Patties (masala Burger)
In a mood of making some cutlets. Then do try these for sure. The chef makes the cutlets in Indian Style. If you have guests coming over then these cutlets serve as a good snack. They can be served with tomato sauce or chutney. Watch the video for the quick... - 95.2303