- » Lime Ginger Chutney
Lime Ginger Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime ginger chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime ginger chutney recipes.
Peach Lime Chutney
1. In a large pot of boiling water, dip peaches for 30 seconds until the skin is loose.
2. Transfer tomatoes to cold water for cooling.
3. Remove skin from peaches and deseed.
4. In a 5 quart kettle, put together peaches, vinegar, lime... - 43.4719
Wash and dry the mint leaves.
Put them through a mincer (grinder) with the spring onions (scallions) and green chillies.
Add the ginger and pomegranate seeds and mince (grind) again.
Combine the lime juice and sugar and add to the mint mixture - 29.2699
Gingered Holiday Chutney
1 In a 4-quart kettle stir together brown sugar, vinegar, water, salt, cinnamon, and ground red pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, finely shred peel from lemon and lime (about 2 tablespoons peel... - 30.5173
Limbu Ni Chutney
Wash and dry limes, cut into four pieces and remove seeds.
Mix with salt and place in a glass jar for three days, shaking it 2-3 times a day.
Remove from jar and place in a tray, cover with a fine muslin cloth and leave in the sun for three days.
Mince limes... - 35.336
Curried Pear Chutney With Fresh Ginger
In a large saucepan, combine vinegar, brown sugar, orange honey, gingerroot, lime juice and peel, cinnamon stick, spices, salt and bell pepper.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly to dissolve honey and sugar.
Add pears; bring back to a... - 42.658
Pudina Chutney (mint Pesto) Fudino Chutney
All those who are fond of making different kinds of chutney, should surely try this one. Chef Bhavna shows how to make mint chutney. It's so easy to make and can be served with various Indian snacks. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 94.8322
Pudine Ki Chutney
Prepare the mint.
Break off the leaves from the tough stems.
Wash them well in a number of changes of water.
Cut off the roots from the coriander.
Spread it out on the chopping board or a plate and pick out any mushy, black leaves.
Wash the rest well.
Chop... - 38.4576
Combine oil ingredients in a large non-aluminum saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
Cook, uncovered, 5 minutes or until mixture thickens, stirring frequently.
Chill thoroughly before serving with pork. - 33.3848
Be it as an appetizer, snack or accompaniment, mango salsa makes for a finger-licking good treat. This perfect summertime recipe is quite easy to put together. This zesty, fruity blend of fresh ripe mangoes and other ingredients is yummy enough to turn any... - 94.9509
1Grind together the coconut, onions, cumin seeds, green chillies, cilantro leaves, garlic, and ginger. Grind to a fine paste by using a little water. Pour the chutney paste into a bowl and adjust the consistency using a suitable amount of water.
2.Heat the... - 35.508
Wash and dry the coriander leaves.
Pass all the ingredients except the lime juice and sugar through a mincer (grinder).
Mix the lime juice with the sugar and combine with the other ingredients. - 30.9912
Fresh Pineapple Chutney
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine the pineapple, mint, peppers, ginger and lime juice.
2) Let the mixture stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving time.
3) Serve the chutney as an accompaniment to Grilled Pork Tenderloin or... - 32.1695
1) Pare and slice the peaches into small pieces.
2) Cut the lemon into quarter, remove seeds and slice very thinly.
3) In a large canning kettle, combine the a peaches, raisins, dates, lemon, vinegar and lime juice together.
4) Stir... - 43.3907
Green Chutney is a prefect allbi for all the dishes. Green Chutney is easy to make and very tasty. The green mango gives the Green Chutney a tangy taste. - 33.5592
Fresh Pineapple Chutney
1. In a large bowl, mix the pineapple, coriander, mint, peppers, lime juice, and ginger till well combined.
2. Let the mixture stand covered fro 30 minutes before serving
3. Serve as a relish with roasts or with fried chicken - 31.8012
Spiced Mango Papaya Chutney
Mangoes and papayas both are fruits to satisfy your sweet tooth. Have you ever wondered making some sort of condiment with it? No, then you must watch this video and learn to make quick and simple chutney. The chef has lot more to share than just the recipe. - 139.509
Place steel blade in work bowl; add garlic and candied ginger.
Process till very finely chopped.
Add chili peppers; process with on/off turns till chopped.
Transfer to 5-quart kettle.
Reinsert steel blade in work bowl; add 1 cup of the papaya pieces.
Process... - 43.233
Coriander Mint And Pepper Chutney
Mint chutney is a popular Indian condiment which can be served with samosa, chaat or any food. Bell pepper adds a unique texture to the dish. Green chili used in the dish is rich in vitamin A and it enhances its flavor. Try the recipe and enjoy! - 0
Pineapple Mango Chutney
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together all the ingredients.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 6 to 6 1/2 hours.
3. Remove the lid and increase the heat to the high setting. Cook, uncovered, 2 hours longer, or until the mixture is... - 30.9395
Sookha Boomla Ni Chutney
Clean and wash Bombay duck.
Remove backbone and fry in hot oil till crisp, but not burnt.
Cool and grind.
Fry ground spices in oil and mix with Bombay duck.
Add lime juice and salt to taste.
Cool and store in glass jars.
It will keep in the refrigerator for... - 40.6801
Using metal blade, process garlic until chopped.
Cut onion in chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped.
Place in a 4-quart or larger pan.
Cut lime in quarters and thinly slice.
Add to onion along with granulated and brown... - 43.2016
Apple And Apricot Chutney
In a saucepan, bring apricots to a boil in water to cover and simmer until soft.
Add apples, cover pan and simmer until apples are soft.
Add lime or lemon slices, garlic and spices.
Continue to cook for a minute or two.
Add cashew nuts and cool.
Serve at room... - 36.9464
Fresh Peach Chutney
Add the salt to a quart of water; pour over the peaches.
Let stand one day.
Mix one quarter cup water, the sugar, vinegar and garlic.
Bring to a boil, add peaches and cook until they are clear, about forty five minutes.
Remove peaches from syrup.
Add... - 44.0157
1. In a grinder add all the ingredients and grind to a paste with very little water.
2. Serve with dosa. - 36.4762
Grind all ingredients together.
Mix well and serve. - 32.7116
Khajoor Ki Chutney
1 Chop the dates.
2 In a grinder jar, add the dates and grind.
3 Add in salt, chilli powder, ginger, garlic.
4 Grind again to a fine paste.
5 Add in the grated jaggery and grind again to blend well.
6 In a pan, transfer the mixture and cook on... - 38.9637
Carrie Nash's Chutney
1. In a pan bring sugar, vinegar and wine to a boil and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Serve the chutney alongside dishes or snacks as desired. - 37.5118
Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Remove to a bowl and adjust the seasoning according to taste.
Tastes best when fresh.
Store in a jar and refrigerate.
It stays fresh for up to a week. - 36.6097
Tuna With Mint Mango Chutney
Combine chopped mint, orange juice, lime juice, ginger, and chile to taste in a large bowl.
Pour about a third of the mint mixture into a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl; set remaining mixture aside.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Add to bag... - 42.0782
Indiana Red Tomato Chutney
1. In a heavy large saucepan, bring the mixture of carrots, chopped tomatoes, apples, lime juice, celery, ginger, cloves, brown sugar, vinegar, parsley, raisins, ground cloves, cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg to boil. Lower the heat to allow the mixture... - 34.3999
Mango Peach Chutney
In large heavy saucepan over high heat, bring vinegar, water, brown sugar and Sweet 'N Low to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; add remaining ingredients and cook, stirring, 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until mixture is thick and has texture of preserves.
Taste for... - 37.3225
1 Cut the dried apricots in small pieces, discarding the seeds. Soak in water for 4-5 hours alongwith the sultanas, chopped and raisins.
2 Peel, core and dice apples. Drain and put the apricots, sultanas and raisins into a stainless steel saucepan with a... - 32.2072
Mint And Jalapeno Chutney
The spice of life ! If you want a spicy dip, try this mint and jalapeno chutney. This spicy Indian dip makes a great side dish with a wide variety of fried food. Zesty and tangy at the same time, it is extremely easy to make and is a fine, cool, taste-bud... - 126.409
Soya Bean Chutney
Cook the soya beans in boiling water for about 10 minutes.
Leave to cool.
Add the other chutney ingredients and blend into a paste with a little water.
Prepare the seasoning by heating the oil in a pan and adding the mustard seeds to it.
When the seeds begin... - 40.0938
Steamed Fish Fillets With Fresh Cilarntro Chutney
Rinse cilantro under cold running water; pat dry with paper towels.
Pull off leaves; discard stems and any wilted or bruised leaves.
Remove enough leaves to measure 1 cup packed.
To prepare chutney, drop green onions, chili peppers, ginger and garlic through... - 37.7175
* Peel skin of potato and cut potato into small 1 inch pieces.
* Chop onion, tomatoes and slit green chillies into 2.
* In a pan pour oil and add the seasoning and fry till light golden colour then add chopped onion and fry for 2 mins then add ginger garlic... - 45.4241
Banana Stuffed Chutney Croquettes
Cut the bananas into 3 to 4 pieces according to their size,
Mash the bananas and mix in the ground masala. Also add the arrowroot to stiffen the mixture. Cool for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
Make finger-sized slim croquettes and roll them on a wooden... - 36.325