- » Lime Ginger Butter
Lime Ginger Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime ginger butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime ginger butter recipes.
Haddock With Ginger Lime Butter
Arrange haddock pieces in 9-inch square baking dish with thickest portions toward outside of dish.
In 4-cup measure, combine butter, lime peel, salt, gingerroot and paprika.
Microwave at High for 1 3/4 to 2 minutes, or until butter melts and mi - 21.9468
Fillet-o-fish With Lime And Ginger Crumble
Want to try a great fish recipe today? Hit the play button now to learn how to make this Fillet-O-Fish with lime and Ginger Crumble. The dish is a wonderful blend of flavors that you should not miss. - 114.718
Ginger-lime Salmon Steaks
1. In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, process butter or margarine and gingerroot until smooth and creamy, scraping down side of bowl often.
2. Place salmon steaks in a round, 8-inch baking dish, arranging thicker portions toward outside of dish.... - 22.941
Grilled Scallops With Ginger Lime Sauce
Prepare Ginger-Lime Sauce and keep warm.
Also soak about 8 bamboo skewers in hot water to cover for 30 minutes.
Rinse scallops to remove any bits of shell or sand; pat dry with paper towels.
Thread scallops on bamboo skewers, piercing them horizontally... - 27.0711
Baked Snapper With Lime And Ginger Crumb
Baked Snapper with lime and ginger crumb is a gourmet dish that is very simple and easy to prepare in your home kitchen. Now, that is rare. Watch this video to see how you can become the master chef of your kitchen with this exotic dish. - 135.793
Turkey Cutlets With Ginger & Lime Sauce
Turkey cutlets with ginger lime sauce is a peppy poultry recipe. Coated with a egg and flour coating, the turkey cutlets are skillet cooked withItalian dressing to taste. Finished with green onions cooked with the dressing and added lime juice, ginger and... - 35.8313
Creamy Basil-lime-ginger Dressing
After you get the 'healthy' part of cooking down, it's time to focus on making your food taste awesome. 'Cause let's face it - if you tell someone you made an exceptionally healthy meal, they're probably going to assume it tastes like cardboard, right? There... - 112.164
Ginger Lime Carrots
1. Steam sliced carrot, covered, 10 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
2. Combine butter and next 4 ingredients in a large saucepan; cook over medium heat until butter melts and mixture begins to boil. Add carrots, and cook 4 minutes or until carrots are... - 21.6121
Ginger Lime Peas And Carrots
In a large saucepan cook carrots in a small amount of boiling water for 4 minutes.
Add snap peas and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Drain the vegetables in a colander.
In the same saucepan melt margarine.
Stir in green... - 34.0092
Ginger Lime Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a mixing bowl; mix well. Press into an 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes; cool slightly on a wire rack.
4. Whisk together eggs and next 7 ingredients... - 29.6389
Brown Rice And Edamame Salad With Ginger Lime Dressing
Cook the rice according to package directions, omitting any butter or oil.
Transfer the rice to a plate to cool.
Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil.
Add the edamame and cook 5 minutes.
Drain, rinse under cold water, and drain again.
Set... - 36.6892
Nut-crusted Salmon With Ginger Butter Sauce
SAUCE: Boil first 6 ingredients in heavy medium saucepan until almost all liquid evaporates, about 4 minutes.
Add cream; bring to boil.
Strain into heavy small saucepan.
In processor until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Heat large nonstick ovenproof... - 39.922
Hot Ginger Papaya
Hot Ginger Papaya is a side dish treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the recipe effortlessly, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 26.5191
Peel, seed, and slice papayas into 1/2-inch pieces.
Mix ginger, nutmeg, and lime juice into the melted butter.
Brush papaya slices with butter mixture.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Cook papaya over medium heat for 30 to 45 seconds on each side.
Papaya will be warm... - 33.0906
Festive Lime Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 325°Fahrenheit.
2 In a bowl, combine the finely minced ginger, cracker crumbs and powdered sugar mix well so that the pieces of ginger will be evenly distributed throughout.
3 Blend in the melted butter;... - 38.8375
Roughly break up the ginger nuts and make into fine crumbs,, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Pour the melted butter through the feed tube and mix for a few seconds.
Use the mixture to line the base and sides of a 20-cm/8-in flan dish.
Press the crumbs... - 38.571
Citrusy Ham With Orange And Lime
For a seriously satisfying non-vegetarian dish, try replicating this ham dish at home. Thekel jazzes up a delicious dinner recipe with citrusy flavors of orange and lime that truly makes for a guest-worthy party treat. Just follow the step-by-step... - 100.518
Shrimp With Lime
1. If using fresh shrimp, cut a little through the shell, to remove the vein.
2. Rinse the shrimps but leave the shells intact.
3. With paper towels, dry the shrimp.
4. In a bowl, mix the juice, zest and seasonings, and pour over the shrimp.
5.... - 42.6299
Gingered Papaya With Ice Cream
Halve, seed, and peel papaya; cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Pare green outer layer of peel from one lime; cut into thin strips.
Squeeze juice from lime to make 2 tablespoons.
Thinly slice remaining limes and set aside for garnish.
Melt butter in a wide... - 34.4647
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Halve papayas and remove the seeds.
3) Take a baking dish and grease.
4) Arrange the papayas over it.
5) In a small saucepan add butter and melt over low heat.
6) Stir in lemon juice and ginger.
7)... - 36.3182
Gingered Papaya Sundaes
Peel papaya and cut in half lengthwise; scoop out seeds.
Cut papaya halves crosswise into Vi-inch-thick slices.
Pare a strip or two of peel colored part only from one lime; cut into enough thin slivers to make 1/2 teaspoon or remove peel with a zesting... - 38.4062
Stir Fried Pineapple With Ginger
1. Melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add pineapple, sugar, ginger, lime peel, and lime juice. Stir-fry gently until pineapple is heated through (about 5 minutes).
2. Transfer fruit and sauce to a shallow serving bowl;... - 22.4567
Pear Cobbler With Ginger Crust
1. In a shallow 1 1/2- to 2-quart (1.4- to 1.9-liter) casserole, combine pears and lime juice. Add syrup; mix gently to coat fruit evenly. Spread out fruit in an even layer; set aside.
2. In a food processor or a medium-size bowl, whirl or stir together... - 24.6748
Mussels In Ginger Cumin Sauce
1. Discard any mussels that are open or have cracked shells.
2. Put mussels into a large, deep pan and sprinkle over half the shallot. Add the bay leaf and wine.
3. Cover the pan and bring to the boil, shaking the pan. Cook for about 3 minutes or until the... - 42.8101
Thai Ginger Chicken Soup
1. De-bone roasted chicken and cut meat into small bite sized pieces.
2. Chicken Stock: Place chicken bones & skin in 3 cups of water, add 2 tsp of salt. Boil until reduced to approximately 2 cups. This will take about 20 to 30 minutes. Make stock while... - 38.2509
Butternut Squash Soup With Ginger Cream
In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
Add the onion, celery, and carrot and saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add 1 teaspoon of the ginger and all the garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
Add the butternut squash and saute for 2 minutes.
Add... - 40.8751
Pears With Ginger Mousse
1. Preheat oven to 200 degree C and grease a baking tray.
2. Take out pears from syrup and boil syrup rapidly till reduced by half.
3. Strain syrup into a bowl.
4. Cool pears and syrup.
5. To make the Mousse, place egg yolks in a bowl... - 44.5678
Chilled Pear And Beet Soup With Ginger Cinnamon Croutons
1)For preparing the soup, wash and steam beets.
2)Put them in cold water and take off the peel using a paper towel.
4)Boil together water, sugar, wine, orange juice concentrate, lime juice, vanilla bean and cinnamon sticks. Add in pears... - 48.0047
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until margarine is melted, about 1 minute.
Mix in flour.
Stir in half-and-half, wine, gingerroot and salt.
Microwave uncovered 1 minute; stir.
Microwave until thickened, about 1 minute longer.
Stir in scallops and... - 38.7139
Prepare Lime-Ginger-Butter Sauce.
Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Season with salt and white pepper.
Butter a large baking sheet.
Brush fish with melted butter or margarine.
Place on buttered baking sheet.
Press almonds... - 37.0722
Cut papaya in half lengthwise and scoop out- the seeds; place in a greased baking dish.
Melt together the butter, lime juice, and ginger; spoon into the cavity of each papaya.
Bake in a moderate oven (350° ) for 30 minutes, or until tender, basting every 5... - 23.9679
Gourmet Curry Butter
1. In a small bowl, put together all ingredients and blend.
2. On a piece of plastic wrap, transfer the mixture and wrap up the sheet to shape the mixture into a log shape.
3. Roll up the wrap.
4. Twist the ends to shut.
5. Create a compact, even... - 38.0903
Indian Butter Chicken
Watch this video to learn a new variations of the traditional Indian Butter Chicken. In this video you will see a simple method of cooking this all time favorite curry. This is a perfect dish to show your cooking skills. - 136.922
Soba Noodles With Peanut Butter
Calling all vegetarians wanting to try noodles with a different twist, here is a recipe just right for you. Watch Tamra Davis cooking Soba noodles with peanut butter, tofu and other ingredients. Nutritious, flavorful and a great treat to please vegans! - 115.636
Pork Loin With Sauteed Papaya
Try this Pork Loin With Sauteed Papaya recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Pork Loin With Sauteed Papaya will surely give you a huge fan following! - 33.8225
Kona Coast Mahi Mahi
Prepare Lime-Ginger-Butter Sauce; set aside.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut fish into 4 equal portions.
Season with salt and pepper.
Lightly coat with flour; gently shake off excess flour.
Pour nuts into a shallow dish.
In another shallow dish,... - 41.7892
Betty's Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. In a saucepan, add butter and melt it over low to medium flame.
2. Add garlic and ginger in it. Stir and cook for about 1 minute or until softened. Remove from heat.
3. Drop peanut butter, coconut milk, hoisin sauce, red chili paste, soy sauce, rice... - 102.392
Homemade Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients. Stir in 1 cup water; bring just to a boil, stirring.
2. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Cool, or refrigerate until ready to use. - 27.0639
Tofu Peanut Sauce
Having a difficult time trying to eat rice or pasta or tempeh? Try this Tofu Peanut Sauce. Tofu Peanut Sauce is great along with rice, pasta, broiled tempeh or steamed veggies. - 30.3343
Indonesian Chicken Satay
1. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill. Soak 8 to 12 bamboo skewers for at least 30 minutes in cold water. In a shallow dish, combine peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and hot pepper. Stir to blend well. Add chicken to peanut... - 29.1624
Grilled Shark Steaks
Place shark, olive oil and lemon juice in deep plate; marinate 20 minutes.
Drain fish well and pat dry; using heavy knife cut each shark steak into 2 pieces.
A wooden mallet is useful to pound knife through bone.
Place butter, ginger, garlic, chives, sugar,... - 40.135
Lychee Ice Cream Sauce
Mix together sugar and cornstarch in a pan.
Drain syrup from lychees (you should have 1 cup) and blend into cornstarch mixture.
Add butter and ginger and cook, stirring, until sauce bubbles and thickens (about 2 minutes).
Remove from heat and stir in lychees... - 24.061
Chicken Satays With Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. Preheat broiler or prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill. In a shallow dish, whisk together peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, pepper flakes, and garlic. Add chicken and scallions and stir to coat.
2. Thread chicken and... - 31.6431
Ham Salad With Hot Peanut Dressing
Thinly slice ham and heat briefly in microwave or in skillet over medium heat. Set aside and keep warm. Combine salad oil, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sugar in a blender or food processor; blend well. Heat dressing in a microwave... - 34.8633
Tom Kha Gai
In a sauce pan saute the ginger root in the butter, stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
Pour in the chicken broth and simmer until soup begins to thicken.
Add the cream, chicken, coconut and continue to simmer for 20 minutes.
Stir in the cilantro and... - 36.1342
Chicken A L Orange
Rub chicken with salt and pepper.
Broil under medium heat 1 hour.
Baste frequently with mixed butter and lime juice.
Mean while: Mix jelly, orange juice, mustard, sherry, ginger and Tabasco sauce.
Simmer until smooth.
Spoon over... - 44.509
Peanut Pork Satay
1. Place pork cubes in glass bowl or heavy plastic bag.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine chutney, soy sauce, peanut butter, ginger root, garlic, onion and lime juice. Process until smooth. Pour over pork cubes. Toss to coat with sauce. Cover and... - 31.0545
Citrus Crusted Lamb Racks
1. Trim meat of all visible fat. Combine mustard and marmalade and spread over meat.
2. Place breadcrumbs, ginger, parsley, cardamom, brown sugar, lime rind, lime juice and butter in a bowl and mix well to combine. Press half the mixture onto the back of each... - 33.304
Ham Salad With Hot Peanut Dressing
1) In a skillet or microwave, heat the ham slices over a medium heat. Cover and keep warm.
2) In an electric blender or food processor, blend the oil, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sugar together.
3) In a small saucepan or... - 44.271
Thai Chicken Ribbons
Soak 12 (10-inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
In small saucepan, combine steak sauce, peanut butter, water, soy sauce, garlic, lime juice, brown sugar, ginger and red pepper.
Over medium heat, cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until... - 41.0263
Salmon Salad With Sesame Sauce
1. Place salmon on a tray, season it with salt on both sides. Keep it aside.
2. For salad, take a large bowl, and combine cucumber, 2 tablespoon vinegar, 1 tablespoon lime juice, salt and sliced tomatoes.
3. Drizzle 1 teaspoon oil in the... - 127.741
Fresh Shrimps Marsala
1. Heat 1 tbsp butter and oil in a saucepan. Sauté onion, ginger, garlic, chili, green pepper and 2 tbsp chopped coriander. Mix chopped tomatoes, lower the heat and simmer for 20 minutes or till tomato sauce is ready.
2. Add butter to a skillet, heat... - 40.526
Spicy Upma With Vegetables
A great Indian start to your day - Watch this video to prepare a wonderful breakfast loaded with tasty Indian spices. This semolina based dish combines the savory of vegetables along with authentic spices. Being dry roasted; this is a very healthy form of... - 133.508
Pepper Chicken Fry
Wash & cut chicken breast into cubes.
Dry roast peppercorns, coriander seeds, dry red chillies.
Grind onions, tomato, ginger garlic paste, roasted peppercorns, coriander seeds, dry red chillies together.
Marinade chicken pieces with ground mixture &... - 40.1248
Vegetable Thai Bundles
1. In a food processor, measure the peanut butter, lime juice, fish sauce, garlic, sugar, ginger, lemon grass, chili paste and lime zest. Process until smooth. Spoon mixture into a bowl. Set aside.
2. In a bowl combine shrimp, bean sprouts, carrot, jicama,... - 37.3232
Mahi Mahi With Lemon Sauce
Mahi Mahi with Lemon sauce is one of my friend's recipe of making a great fish.I don't know why she has used butter & oil in her preparation of Mahi Mahi but the use of sumptuous portion of Lemon sauce works wonderfully well in this recipe. - 41.3037
Homemade Masala Puri
A nice homemade snack. And and even better twist to the plain puri's that we make. It has a nice savory taste to it and is a perfect snack for picnic's and train journeys. Tasty to eat and filling too :) - 0
Almond Chicken Soup
1. Combine the stock, onion, garlic, and sweet potato in a stockpot and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and add the chicken, then cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the Barney Butter and 1/2 cup of the soup... - 31.6696
Crab Filled Mushroom Caps
Remove stems from mushrooms, chop stems finely, saute in butter with celery for a few minutes.
Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth, stir in lime juice, ginger, tabasco, chives, pepper and flaked crab.
Fill caps with crab mixture, sprinkle with... - 32.7316
Sesame Orange Roughy
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut fish into 4 serving-size portions.
Brush both sides of fish with the 2 tablespoons lime or lemon juice.
In a large skillet cook fish in hot margarine or butter over medium heat for 6 to 9... - 45.0871
1 Wash and cut the liver in medium square pieces. Do not wash the liver pieces thereafter.
2 Grind all the spices together. Beat the curd and mix in the ground spices, salt and pepper. Marinate the liver in it for 1 hour or longer, if time permits.
3 Thread... - 33.932
Turkey And Fruit Curry
1. In a large skillet, tip in the 3 tablespoons of butter. Add the onions, curry powder and apple and sautÃ© till they are tender. This will take five minutes
2. Remove from heat and add the flour, ginger, salt and pepper. Mix well till completely... - 44.2045
Chicken Reshmi Tikka
1 Marinate the chicken with the lime juice, salt, chilli powder and ginger garlic paste overnight. Reshmi masala: Heat the oil in a frying pan; fry the onion, ginger, green chilli till a light golden.
2 Add the gram flour and stir till the raw smell... - 34.4782
Lemon Cheesecake has a Distinctive taste.The Lime Juice and Eggs gives the Lemon Cheesecake Great taste. - 44.7448
Grilled Baramundi In Banana Leaf With Vegetables And Vanilla Sauce
Sea bass fillet Season the fish fillet with salt, pepper and curry powder.
Slice tomatoes, lemon and ginger and arrange them on the fish fillet.
Wrap each fillet in a piece of banana leaf.
Grill the fish on charcoal.
Vegetables Turn (see glossary) and boil... - 41.1937
Hippy Gourmet Makes Tofu Satay
Expecting some vegan friends at home? this is what you can treat them with. Watch this video to learn an easy to make and totally scrumptious vegan tofu satay recipe. Your guests will certainly ask for more. - 89.794
Stuffed Red Snapper
The stuffed red snapper recipe is a baked recipe for snapper that I often prepare for homely meals. Stuffed with a rice shrimp and veggie mix with gingeroot the snapper is rubbed with lime and baked. I love to serve this with the deglazed fond sauce, that I... - 45.0221
Chicken Chilli Fry
Chicken Chilli Fry has a fiery taste. The green chilli with lime juice gives the Chicken Chilli Fry a burning taste. Must catch it. - 42.4231
Thai Leaf Wrap Appetizer
Rinse lettuce leaves and pat dry.
Wrap in paper towels, enclose in plastic bags, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 days.
Meanwhile, toast coconut in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-low heat until golden, 5 to 8 minutes, stirring... - 34.8144
Simply delicious Butternut Squash Soup recipe with ginger & lemon flavors. - 36.0088
Roast Pork Calypso
About an hour before cooking, soak hickory chips in enough water to cover; drain chips.
Using a sharp knife, make a 1 inch deep slash between each rib on the fat side of the roast, about eight slashes in all.
In a small mixing bowl stir together the brown... - 41.8782
Curried Shrimp With Rice
Curried Shrimp with rice tastes devine ! Try this irresistibly seasoned and spiced seafood dish for your next meal. Tell e if you've enjoyed this Curried Shrimp with rice. - 41.1826
Moroccan Beef And Pear Tajine
Moroccan Beef and Pear Tajine is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this beef and pear recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 41.8771
Chicken india is a spicy and peppy preparation of chicken with indian spices. Cooked with yogurt and flavored with lime juice and lime rind, the chicken india is spiced with coriander, ginger, cinnamon and curry powder along with pepper. Chicken india can be... - 47.1191
Saturday Chefs - Medley Salad Rolls
For Ginger Lime Dipping Sauce:
1. In a small bowl combine lime juice, fish sauce, ginger, garlic, sweet chili sauce, and hot pepper. Mix well.
For Salad Rolls:
2. Boil a kettle full of water.
3. In a large bowl, soak rice noodles in... - 0
Place all ingredients except rice, potatoes, butter, milk and lime juice in a large pan and bring to boil.
Simmer till meat is three-quarters done and add rice and potatoes.
Continue cooking till meat and potatoes are tender, removing scum.
Add milk, butter... - 35.8614
Jasmine Tea Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Cream the butter and brown sugar together.
3) Beat in the egg, grated lime, lemon and orange rinds.
4) Combine the flour, salt, cinnamon, ginger, baking powder and baking soda together.
5)... - 46.5305
Hawaiian Fried Chicken
1. In a cup, mix soy sauce with wine, lime juice, garlic, ginger, oregano and thyme.
2. Marinate chicken in soy sauce mixture for several hours; turning 2-3 times.
3. After marinating, remove chicken from sauce and pat dry with paper towels.
4.... - 46.7936
Follow directions for preparing coconut under Basic Preparation.
Add enough water to liquid to make 1 1/2 cups.
Grate coconut and reserve 3/4 cup; add remainder to milk, scald and cool.
Brown meat in 2 tablespoons butter in kettle or Dutch oven.
Add onions... - 43.4913
Pork Strips With Peanut Sauce And Rice Noodles
Combine first n ingredients in a bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-hig heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Add pepper and pork; cook 6 minutes or until pork is done.
Add peanut butter mixture to pan, stirring well to... - 40.9365
Ethiopian Doro Wat
Ethiopian Doro Wat has righteously been named the national dish of the country. Watch this recipe video for the details of this rich and rustic chicken curry. You will definitely make it again if you try it once. Bon Appétit! - 116.322
Whole Green Gram
1 Boil the dal with the water in which it was soaked along with the stock cube, turmeric, onions, chillies, and salt. After the cooker reaches maximum pressure, reduce heat and cook for 20 minutes. Open the cooker and check that the dal is tender and well... - 32.0236
Lobster Coconut Curry
Melt the butter,in a saucepan; saute the onions and garlic 10 minutes.
Stir in the salt, ginger, coriander, almonds, cumin, chili peppers, turmeric, and tomatoes.
Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with the cornstarch and gradually add the... - 38.9675
Lamb Curry With Melon And Mangoes
Wipe the meat and cut into two inch cubes.
Melt the butter and saute the onion in it until tender but not browned.
Add the lamb and heat until it changes color, but do not brown.
Add the ginger, pepper, salt, curry powder, mint, stock and coconut milk.
Cover... - 38.337
Vegetarian Mulligatawny Soup
Vegetarian Mulligatawny Soup has a brilliant taste. The essence Lemon juice gives the Vegetarian Mulligatawny Soup a bracing taste. - 39.8508
Rack Of Lamb With Coconut Mint Sauce And Glazed Peas
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Set the lamb in a medium roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil. Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center registers 125° for medium-rare, about 35 minutes. Transfer to a cutting... - 27.5092
Brazilian Beer Marinated Chicken
1. In a shallow dish, mix the garlic, ginger, onion, paprika, salt, black pepper, caraway seeds, green pepper, mustard, beer and oil. Add the chicken, cover and refrigerate for 4 hours, turning a few times.
2. Light a grill. Remove the chicken from the... - 23.8541
Peanut Pork Tenderloin
The day before the barbecue, place pork slices in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
In a bowl, combine onion, lime juice, peanut oil, soy sauce, rum, brown sugar, ginger and garlic.
Pour over pork.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight,... - 42.2686
Fried Fish Curry
Cut the fish into 2 inch pieces.
Place in a shallow dish with the lime juice, mustard, chilli powder and salt.
Leave to marinate for 2-3 hours.
Drain the fish pieces, coat them with flour and fry in hot oil until golden brown on both sides.
Melt the butter in... - 37.7599
Skillet Quick Shrimp Curry
1. Heat butter or margarine and oil in large skillet; saute onion until soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in curry powder; cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes longer. Add chicken broth, salt and shrimps to mixture. Bring to boiling; cover; simmer 6 minutes.
2.... - 35.2493
Chicken With Peach Sauce
Rub salt and pepper into the chicken pieces.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the chicken pieces, in batches, and brown on all sides.
Remove from the pan and place in a baking dish.
Add the onion and garlic to the frying pan and fry until the onion is soft... - 42.594
Vegetable Makhanwala 4 Portions
1. Parboil the vegetables separately and keep the water.
2. Pre-pare marinade by grinding together ginger, garlic and red chillies and mix with the.curds. Add garam masala and lime.
3. In a shallow pan, melt the butter and after it melts, add the marinade and... - 40.981
Peach And Double Berry Crisp
1. In a 2-quart casserole combine peaches, blueberries, strawberries or raspberries, and lime juice. In a small mixing bowl stir together the granulated sugar and the 2 tablespoons flour; stir into fruit mixture. Set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan melt butter... - 34.2967
Apple Pear Crisp
1) Preheat oven moderately to 375°F.
2) Take a 9-inch square baking dish and mix all fruit filling ingredients.
3) Cook in microwave at Power Hi for 10 minutes stirring every 3 minutes.
4) Prepare topping in a small mixing bowl mixing... - 46.8335
Malaysian Shrimp Curry
Prepare coconut milk.
Melt butter in a saucepan.
Saute onions and garlic until clear.
Stir in salt, ginger, coriander, almonds, cumin, chili peppers, turmeric, and tomatoes.
Cover and cook over low heat for 4 minutes.
Sprinkle with cornstarch and gradually... - 44.9802
Delicious Pan-seared Halibut With Mango Coulis
If you think that a fancy sounding dish can't taste good, you are entirely wrong. Pan seared halibut with mango coulis is an extremely flavorful dish that combines the goodness of halibut with the taste of mangoes. Very refreshing, very summery, very healthy,... - 108.143
1 Clean and wash chicken and cut in 16 pieces. Pat dry; rub with salt and lime juice.
2 Mince the onion, ginger and garlic. Mix the curd, onion, ginger, garlic, ketchup, chilli powder, garam masaia, sugar and butter or oil.
3 Marinate the chicken in it for 4... - 39.0562
Potato Crusted Snapper With Curried Tomatoes
Heat half of the oil in medium pan; cook onion, ginger and two-thirds of the garlic, stirring, until onion is soft.
Stir in ground spices; cook, stirring, about 2 minutes or until spices are fragrant.
Add tomato, lime leaves and sugar; cook, stirring,... - 43.5046
Everybody loves grilled chicken and this especially is an all time favorite. - 39.6229