- » Lime Flavored
Lime Flavored Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime flavored recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime flavored recipes.
Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Sandwiches With Flavored Tortilla Chips
1) In a small bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients and prepare the dressing.
2) Apply seasoning blend or salt and pepper over the chicken.
3) Then coat the chicken in dressing and let it marinate for 10 minutes.
4) Heat an indoor electric grill, grill... - 44.5128
Lime Flavored Rice
1)As per the directions on the package cook rice, omitting salt.
2)Remove rice from heat and then add parsley, green onion and lime.
3)Toss the mixture.
4)Remove rice and serve it in a serving dish.
5)Serve it hot. - 36.0414
Fried Pork Flavored With Lime Juice And Soy Sauce
Heat a heavy frying pan or wok over high heat until very hot, add the oil and stir fry the onions until limp.
Add the chilies immediately and then the pork.
Stir fry and, when the pork is half cooked, after four or five minutes, add the sugar, reduce the heat... - 31.3806
Key Lime Flavored With Angostura Bitters
Beat egg yolks.
Add 1/2 of the sugar, and the lime juice and salt.
Cook in double boiler until custard coats spoon.
Remove from fire and add gelatin which has been soaked in 1/2 cup cold water.
Add bitters and rind.
Mix well until mixture begins to thicke - 30.3842
Lime Flavored Mock Sour Cream
1) In a blender, add all ingredients.
2) Process the ingredients on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy.
3) Use the sauce to substitute sour cream. Add to hot dishes at the last moment or serve cold by adding flavoring or herbs, as a... - 29.9992
Lime-flavored Leg Of Lamb
In a pan, combine daiquiri mix, wine, butter, and .
rosemary; heat until butter melts.
Bank about 20 low-glowing coals on each side of fire grill and place a metal drip pan in center.
Place grill 4 to 6 inches above drip pan; grease grill lightly.
Place lamb... - 28.6371
Lime Flavored Rice
Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt.
Remove from heat, and add remaining ingredients; toss.
Transfer rice to a serving dish. - 15.1847