- » Lime Cumin Roasted Chicken
Lime Cumin Roasted Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime cumin roasted chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime cumin roasted chicken recipes.
Chargrilled Cumin Chicken Myvirginkitchen
In this video Barry makes an delicious chargrilled chicken recipe. The chicken is coated in a chopped garlic, lime & toasted cumin glaze then scorched breifly in the griddle pan before baking through. Served alongside a mango chilli salsa on a bed of... - 0
Cold Chicken With Lime Dressing
If you love chicken breasts, then try this Cold Chicken With Lime Dressing as an appetizer or side dish. Cold Chicken With Lime Dressing serves good as both. The lime flavor is awesome. Do not miss out on it! - 41.2705
Easy Tandoori Chicken
In an electric blender or food processor, combine the yogurt, onion, ginger, garlic, lime juice, coriander, cumin, cardamom, turmeric, and cayenne pepper; whirl for 30 seconds.
Place the chicken in a 13"x 9"x 2" baking pan, add the yogurt mixture, then cover... - 38.1174
Roasted Chicken In Honey-chipotle Sauce With Baked Plantains
Wash chicken; pat dry.
Sprinkle with pepper; place on roasting rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Cover; bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the sauce.
Honey-Chipotle Sauce: In food processor or blender, process chiles with lime... - 40.0139
Mexico City Roast Chicken
This Mexico City Roast Chicken recipe has the best ever taste and flavor. A delicious Mexico City Roast Chicken gets its taste from Chicken. The first taste of this delightful Mexico City Roast Chicken from the Mexican cuisine is enough to addict you to it... - 45.0588
Spicy Roast Chicken
Mix yogurt, garlic, ginger, lime juice, and spices.
Rub chicken inside and out with mixture.
Place in bowl; pour remaining marinade over.
Cover; refrigerate 24 hours.
Turn chicken at least once.
Remove chicken from marinade.
Roast in preheated 375 Â°F oven... - 42.6477
Roast Chicken With Guava Glaze
To marinate and roast chicken: Season chicken inside and out with cumin, salt and pepper.
Mix together the garlic and oil and rub over the chicken.
Tie the legs together and tuck the wing tips under the back.
Set the chicken in a shallow glass dish and... - 45.1665
Citrus Chicken With Roasted Corn Relish
Place chicken in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Reserve 1 tablespoon lime juice; pour remaining juice over chicken.
Seal bag; shake to coat chicken.
Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour; turn bag occasionally.
Combine cumin, chili powder, salt, and 1/8... - 45.3958
Chipotle Glazed Roast Chicken Tacos With Pumpkin Rice
1. For chicken, liberally rub kosher salt all over the chicken, including its cavity. Cover, and refrigerate for two hours.
2. For chipotle sauce, in blender add orange juice, lime juice, honey, garlic, chipotle pepper, and 6 tablespoons of... - 96.8211
Yogurt Marinated Roasted Chicken Thighs
These chicken thighs have to be marinated for about 4 hours so make sure you allot that time. They are roasted in the oven but could also be grilled. Whatever you decide, these are absolutely delicious. - 135.498
1. Wash and cut chicken into cubes.
2. Marinate chicken pieces by adding yoghurt, lime juice, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt to taste.
3. Marinate for atleast 3 hrs or overnight by keeping it in refrigerator.
4. Heat oil in a... - 46.9418
Southwestern Style Roast Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Combine dried oregano and cumin.
Sprinkle over outside of chicken, then rub into skin.
Place lime wedges and cilantro sprigs in body cavity.
Skewer neck skin to back.
Tuck drumsticks under band of... - 45.1825
Oven Roasted Tandoori Chicken
This Oven Roasted Tandoori Chicken might not taste the same as the real ones cooked in the tandoor. But this is definitely the next best thing. You can even graduate to the next level by buying a small tandoor for yourself. Try out this recipe and you will be... - 146.702
Tandoori Style Whole Chicken
Would you like to taste the best ever Tandoori Style Chicken? Stock up on bags full of Chicken as you will want to make this Tandoori Style Chicken a lot. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Main Dish! Try your hand at this Indian recipe... - 51.1273
Black Bean Soup With Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
1) Lightly brush the husked tomatillos with oil.
2) In a heated cast-iron skillet, roast the tomatillos over a medium-high heat, until softened and lightly charred.
3) Roughly chop the tomatillos, then tranfer into a bowl with just a little... - 47.3445
Chicken Soup: Chicken Soup : Southwest Chicken Soup
For The Stock
1. In a pot place the chicken. Pour 1 gallon of water. Add the rest of the ingredients. Bring it to boil over medium heat, reduce the heat to low and simmer for around 3 hours.
2. After 3 hours drain all the chicken and vegetables... - 0
Betty's "east Meets West" Chicken Satay
1. Remove excess fat from chicken tenderloins, and cut them into 1-inch cubes. Place it in a medium sized bowl, and set aside.
2. In another bowl, add soy sauce, roasted red chilli paste, ginger, and cumin. Mix well.
3. Pour the mixture over... - 103.853
Fiesta Chicken With Garlic Sour Cream Sauce
1) Take a small bowl to pour soup, sour cream, lime juice and cumin powder. Blend well and keep it aside.
2) Take a large nonstick skillet to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Heat the skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
4)... - 43.6189
Wash the chicken and place it in a close-fitting bowl.
Combine the yoghurt, garlic, spices, vinegar, lime juice and salt.
Mix well and pour over the chicken.
Turn to coat well with the marinade.
Place in the refrigerator and marinate at least twelve hours, or... - 41.3539
Skin the chicken pieces and gash them all over with short but deep slashes.
Rub over with the citrus juice and 1 teaspoon salt and leave for half an hour or so.
Squeeze or finely chop the garlic into the yoghurt.
Stir in the oil, spices and colouring.
Coat... - 46.2333
Broiled Marinated Chicken With Vegetables
1. Place the unpeeled garlic cloves on a heavy griddle or in a cast-iron skillet over moderate heat and toast, turning frequently, until spotted dark brown on the outside and soft inside, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool slightly. Peel and chop on a cutting board.... - 36.2525
Preheat oven to 375°.
Put all the ingredients except the chicken and lime in the bowl of a food processor and process to a smooth paste.
Put the chicken in a large baking dish or small roasting pan.
Spread the spice paste over the chicken and bake for 40 to... - 34.9358
Pepper Chicken Fry
Wash & cut chicken breast into cubes.
Dry roast peppercorns, coriander seeds, dry red chillies.
Grind onions, tomato, ginger garlic paste, roasted peppercorns, coriander seeds, dry red chillies together.
Marinade chicken pieces with ground mixture &... - 40.0529
1. Place garlic, cumin, chilli powder, lime juice and tequila in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken, turn to coat, then cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Drain chicken and cook on a preheated hot barbecue or char-grill or in a frying pan for 3-4... - 36.4937
1. Combine all ingredients, with the exception of the chicken, butter, and lime wedges and mix well. Put the chicken in a bowl and pour the yogurt mixture over all. Marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours, turning often.
2. Preheat the oven to 375... - 32.8252
Mother's Chicken Curry
Remove and discard skin.
Wash and pat dry.
Smear chicken with ginger-garlic paste and marinate for 1 hour.
Heat oil in a large non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add roasted onion paste and saute till honey-coloured.
Mix in ground spices and fry... - 44.883
Chicken Mulligutwanny Curry Mild
1. Joint the chicken and simmer gently with the next seven ingredients for about 10 minutes.
2. Roast red chillies and Bengal gram separately. Grind together second lot of ingredients to a smooth paste.
3. Add second extract of coconut milk and ground spices... - 40.8485
Indian Style Chili Chicken
Indian style chili chicken is one dish that I can trade my chocolate for. In this video Pratibha shows how effortlessly it can be made with a few Indian spices and still it can scintillate your taste buds. So go ahead and try it on, it will only make you and... - 135.359
Tex Mex Chicken Burritos
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. In aluminum foil wrap the tortillas and heat them.
3. In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, barbecue sauce and cumin, season to taste with salt, pepper and the juice of half a lime and set aside.
4. To prepare... - 46.978
Crispy Corn Tortilla Strips With Chicken And Green Chili
Looking for a simple yet impressive chicken dish, take a look at this mouth watering green chili and crispy corn tortilla strips recipe combined with chicken and tomatillos is definitely what you have been waiting for. This is something so simple and luscious... - 105.623
1) Preheat oven moderately to 375 °F.
2) Using a food processor or blender, mix all the ingredients except the chicken, add salt and pepper, and puree until smooth.
3) Place chicken in an 8 x 11 1/2-inch baking dish and baste with half... - 44.4137
Seasoned Chipotle Chicken Tortilla Soup
Chicken soups are just right for every season and here is a recipe to make one. Mike Monahan shows in quick and easy steps how to make Chicken Soup with chicken tenders, chipotle chili and other spicy seasonings. Great when served with tortilla chips! - 113.807
Kozhikode Chicken Biryani
Make a mixture of yoghurt, ground coriander leaves, ground mint leaves, cum leaves, cumin seed powder, coriander seed powder, aniseed powder, green chillies garlic, ginger, turmeric powder, lime juice and poppy seed paste.
Marinate the chicken pieces in this... - 43.4752
1) Take an oven-proof dish and put the chicken. Coat with two-thirds of the mustard.
2) To the chicken, add wine, lime slices, coriander and water.
3) Take butter and dot the chicken. Wrap the chicken with foil and bake for around 30 minutes. If the... - 45.8503
Spiced Chicken And Salad Burrito
1. Take a small, frying pan, add coriander seeds and toast for about 60 sec or till they pop and leave a good aroma. Using a mortar, pound roasted coriander seeds with cumin, fennel, chili flakes, cayenne, paprika, garlic and black pepper. Add... - 43.013
Mexican Chicken And Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain and set aside.
Slice carrots diagonally; cut slices into thin strips.
Add to pasta.
Combine dressing and next 4 ingredients.
Add to pasta mixture; toss well.
Add chicken and remaining... - 42.6138
Holiday Chicken Biryani
On holidays we usually look out for something tasty and exciting, and this is an easy recipe that can be doubled as a holiday treat too. I like it when grains are separated not sticky, mildly spiced with no flavor dominating and chicken pieces slightly... - 0
Bang Bang Chicken
Bang bang chicken is originally called as Bon Bon Chicken, this popular Szechwan dish is made with Sesame and Peanut Butter. The name was supposed to be raised by the sound made by street wanders while cutting the chicken into pieces. - 42.2908
1. Partially boil chicken, mutton and beef and use stock for rice.
2. Cut the different boiled meats and pork into small pieces.
3. Put into pan with turmeric, ground masala, ginger, garlic, cinnamon, fenugreek, half the onions, curry leaves, coconut milk.
4.... - 38.6768
Mother's Almond And Pistachio Curry
Rub chicken with ginger and garlic paste.
Place in a pan with two sliced onions, chopped green chillies, salt and enough water to cover.
Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Leave chicken in stock till required.
In another pan, heat fat and fry one onion till brown.
Add... - 48.1082
Fiesta Dipping Sauce
Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
Add the chicken stock, lime juice, vinegar, lemon juice, and brown mustard, and stir.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly blended. - 36.5805
To prepare the chicken, roast the cumin, cinnamon, cloves and peppercorns in a small, dry saute pan over medium heat, shaking the pan frequently, until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
Remove the spices from the heat and let them cool.
Place the spices in a spice... - 42.8444
Gai Yang Hua Hin
Gai Yang (Thai barbecued chicken) is a tasty way to serve chicken to family and friends. You can use chicken parts as this recipe calls for or whole chicken cut in half. Sometimes I use split Cornish Game Hens which have a milder and closer to a Thai... - 48.2305
It is a dish made by marinating a chicken overnight in a yoghurt and spice mixture usually including garam masala, ginger, lemon or lime, pepper, coriander, cumin, turmeric, chilli, methi and garlic. It is in some ways similar to chicken tikka masala. The... - 59.4155
Jicama Dipping Sauce
Combine the 6 dry ingredients in a bowl, add the chicken stock, and stir.
Add the lime juice, wine vinegar, and lemon juice, and stir again.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly blended. - 36.136
Super Bowl Party
1. For roasted onion dip – Over and aluminum sheet spread parchment paper.
2. Place onion over it; pour grape seed oil, rosemary cover onion and wrap.
3. Put over a baking sheet, roast in a pre-heated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.... - 100.688
Pork & Hominy Soup
In an 8-quart kettle, combine broth, ham, chicken, onion, oregano, and cumin.
Cover and bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer gently for 1 hour.
Pour broth through a wire strainer and return to kettle.
Cover and chill stock.
Discard skin and bones from... - 39.8856
Cucumber & Tomato Chaat Salad
This Indian salad punches up a meal with its tart and tangy taste and its crisp, crunchy texture. It makes an ideal partner to dal, naan, raita, and curry dishes. Or serve it alongside western favorites - roast chicken, barbecued ribs, or chili con carne. It... - 35.9972
Red And Yellow Stuffed Peppers
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning until charred all over. Place in a plastic bag, twisting the top to enclose them, and let steam in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes. Working over... - 32.5616
1)Prepare sauce by charring tomatoes, chili and onion inder broiler or over flame of gas stove.
2)Blend together to form a smooth sauce.
3)To prepare enchiladas, in a large saucepan, stir fry onions and garlic in broth for about 5... - 46.9502
Duckling In Pumpkin Seed Sauce
1. Cut off and discard wing tips of duck; remove and discard as much fat as possible.
2. Sprinkle duck with salt. Heat lard in 12-inch (30-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add duck; cook until brown on both sides, about 5 minutes per side. Remove to... - 36.3707
Couscous Salad With Caramelized Onions And Marinated Beef
Couscous is a type of pasta made from semolina flour. It is composed of tiny balls that are made by adding a but of water to the flour and rubbing it until the tiny balls are formed. Couscous really does not have much flavor on its own but it is a great side... - 125.933
Shrimps With Sausage And Grits
Does eating grits sound like something you would do? A simple breakfast item being prepared in this video, it includes bacon fat, sausages, and some shrimps!! Looks tempting enough to try! - 105.35
Burmese Khow Suey - Curry Noodle Soup
Khow Suey is a soul comforting, Burmese one-dish meal consisting of a massaman style yellow coconut curry with vegetables, beef, or chicken served over egg noodles and topped with assorted ingredients like fried garlic, roughly ground peanuts, fried... - 48.6639