- » Lime Cookie
Lime Cookie Recipes
Lime cookies are made from zest of lime and lime juice. Lime cookies are good in the summer and have a tangy flavor to the. Lime crystals are often incorporated to the cookie batter to add a burst of lime flavor to ... More »
Glazed Lime Cookie
These lime cookies are crumbly, butter and tangy. With all the sweet treats and cookies we will be eating this season, these are a pleasant change, with their lime fragrance and taste. Make these anytime of the year to serve with tea or with dessert liqueurs... - 105.245
Shrimp And Cheese Macaroni Loaf
1) In top part of double boiler sprinkle gelatin over milk and keep aside for 5 minutes.
2) Scald over boiling water. Stir constantly till gelatin dissolves.
3) Add cheese and onion. Cool the mixture.
4) Chill to set.
5) Halve shrimp lengthwise.
6) Mix... - 45.1891
Jellied Lime And Cheese Salad
1) In a small bowl take 1 cup hot water and dissolve lime gelatin in it.
2) Add 1/2 cup pineapple syrup and 1/2 cup cold water. Mix thoroughly
3) Place in freezer to set.
4) Place 12 almonds at the base of deep 1 1/2 -quart mold.
5) Gently pour the... - 43.0018
Prepare the Basic Meringue, but add the lime gelatin along with the sugar.
Use a brown paper bag or parchment paper to cover an ungreased cookie sheet.
Drop the meringue by teaspoonfuls (5 mL) onto the cookie sheet.
Put the kisses into a preheated 275°F... - 29.4456
You May Also Like!
Cookie Crumb Crust Key Lime Pie
Place water, lime rind and lime juice in a 4 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until liquid comes to a boil.
Stir in gelatin.
Add a small amount of the hot gelatin mixture to beaten egg yolk.
Stir egg yolk into hot gelatin mixture.
Stir in... - 40.7648
Lime Sugar Cookies
1) Preheat oven hot to 350° F (180°C).
2) Grease the cookie sheets with butter.
3) Electric Mixer Method Cream butter and add sugar till fluffy.
4) Combine together egg, vanilla extract and lime juice.
5) In a large bowl mix flour,... - 46.1919
Lemon Lime Meringue Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Take a double boiler and add 1 cup sugar, butter, 1 1/2 cups of the water and salt to its top.
3. Boil this mixture over low heat.
4. Take a bowl and add cornstarch and remaining water in it. Blend... - 49.6279
Coco Cabana Lime Bars
Kids are very demanding and always crave for some delicious and appealing snacks. Watch this excellent video that shows a terrific snack idea that is super simple and absolutely mind blowing. The video is wonderful and would surely impress you. Take a look... - 122.653
Lemon Lime Meringue Pie
This Lemon Lime Meringue Pie is my family's favorite. Very flavorful and delicious, in this Lemon Lime Meringue Pie recipe I have used lemon-lime carbonated beverage which gives the pie a completely different taste. Give it a try and you will love it too! - 49.5379
Key Lime Meringue Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F
2) Take the flour, coconut and pinch of salt in a bowl. Mix them well.
3) Add the shortening. Add 3 tablespoons of water and mix well.
4) Knead the flour and shape the dough into ball and chill.
5)... - 48.8145
Lemon And Lime Meringue Pie
1. To make pastry, process butter and caster sugar until light and creamy. With machine running, gradually add flours and make a pastry. Knead lightly and press over base and sides of a greased, deep 23 cm/9 in pie dish. Prick pastry case with a fork and bake... - 37.1264
Lime Delight Pie
In medium glass mixing bowl, bring water to a boil on high (9).
Stir in gelatin until dissolved.
Chill until partially set.
Whip gelatin until fluffy; adding sugar, lime and lemon juices.
Fold in whipped topping.
Add green food coloring, if desired.
Pour into... - 37.9715
Lime Meringue Pie
Bake pie shell.
Heat oven to 400°.
Stir together sugar and cornstarch in medium saucepan.
Blend egg yolks and water; gradually stir into sugar mixture.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
Boil and stir 1... - 42.7402
Lime Meringue Pie
Early in day: In double boiler, combine 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch, 1/8 teaspoon salt; slowly stir in 1 1/4 cups warm water, peel, juice, then egg yolks.
Cook, stirring, until smooth and thick enough to mound when dropped from spoon.
Remove from heat; add 1 or... - 47.4381
Lime Cookie Recipes By Category