- » Lime Cilantro Salmon
Lime Cilantro Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime cilantro salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime cilantro salmon recipes.
Cedar Plank Cilantro Pesto Salmon
1. Place cedar plank in salted water and weight with heavy cans or stones. Soak for at least 2 hours, preferably longer.
2. To prepare the pesto, place first 4 ingredients in a blender or small food processor and puree. Add lime juice, jalapeno, and salt - 26.8647
Salmon With Cilantro Salsa
Lay fillets, skin sides down, in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish.
Evenly drizzle 2 tablespoons of the lime juice over fillets.
In a small bowl, combine remaining lime juice, green onions, chiles, cilantro, and olive oil.
Spread 1/2 cup of the cilantro mixture... - 29.1781
Atlantic Salmon With Spicy Chipotle Lime Sauce
1. Rinse and pat dry the salmon filets. Coarsely chop 2 cloves garlic. Cut one slice off a red onion. Pull about 1 cup (hand full) of cilantro. Slice 3 limes in half.
2. Open 2 cans of Chipotle peppers in Adobo sauce and dump them into a... - 97.8957
Smoked Salmon, Salmon Roe And Pasta Salad
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a glass or ceramic bowl, whisk together the lime juice, mustard, and lemon zest. Set aside.
3. Put the quail eggs in a medium-sized saucepan and add enough cold water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat.... - 45.1932
1. Place the fish in a glass bowl. Pour enough lime juice over the fish to cover it, and marinate at least 4 hours or overnight. Stir occasionally to be sure all surfaces of the fish are "pickled."
2. Add the onion, tomato, chiles, oil, vinegar, and cilantro;... - 35.1493
Chili Salmon With Pineapple Mango Salsa
Spring is so close!! Yayyy!! This chili salmon topped with pineapple mango salsa was the perfect spring lunch today with it's bright colors and fresh flavors. And my oh my, talk about flavors!! My tastebuds just couldn't get enough! The salmon baked up so... - 133.417
Three Sisters Salmon
1. For the spanish seasoning: Spanish Seasonings: In a bowl, mix kosher salt, dry oregano, chili powder, cumin, red pepper flakes, onion powder and granulated garlic thoroughly and set aside
2. For the Rice, Beans and Veggies: In a large saute pan on... - 130.9
1)Using a knife, cut salmon into paper-thin slices (18 slices in total).
2)Upon each chilled plate, place 3 salmon slices.
3)Over the salmon, scatter 2 teaspoons olive oil and dust pepper over it.
4)Scatter 1 teaspoon capers along with brine above... - 40.1346
1) Wash the salmon in cold water and skin it.
2) Slice the chilli in half and discard the seeds.
3) Set aside the other half for salsa.
4) Preheat the oven or toaster oven to 400°F.
Green Or Red Salsa
5) Cut the chilli into half.
6) In... - 45.8575
Pan Roasted Salmon With Truffle Mango Salsa
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Start by de-gilling and coating the mushrooms in olive oil and place on a sheet pan. season with salt and pepper.
3. Pop into the oven for 20-25 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, combine the... - 125.105
Grilled Salmon With A Roasted Corn Succotash
1. In a small bowl, mix together the salt, dry oregano, red pepper flakes and cumin.
2. Season the salmon with this mix.
3. Rub the corn cobs, poblano pepper and sweet onion with a tablespoon of olive oil.
4. Place the salmon skin side... - 131.469
Betty's Dill-marinated Pan-seared Salmon Fillets
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Dill-Marinated Pan-Seared Salmon Fillets. This recipe is for 6 salmon fillets that are chilled in an aromatic dill marinade and then pan-seared on top of the stove. - 115.909
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, slices up her incredibly fresh salmon tare tare. The perfect beginning to any mean. Get your taste buds ready! - 112.892
Salmon With Creamy Tomatillo Sauce
1. In a blender or food processor, combine tomatillos, onion, garlic, lime peel, lime juice, sugar, and salt. Whirl until smooth. By hand, stir in yogurt mixture just until combined; do not over beat or sauce will separate. Set aside.2. Brush tortillas... - 36.5705
Salmon Black Bean Quesadillas
1. In a large bowl stir together the salmon, black beans, corn, jalapeno, red onion, cilantro and lime juice.
2. Lay 4 tortillas on a clean countertop. Sprinkle each tortilla with 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese.
3. Top with ½ cup of the bean... - 44.8546
Salmon In Rice Paper Wrap
This Salmon in Rice Paper Wrap is a perfect meal for weekends, or if you have special guests over for dinner. Easy to prepare and very flavorful. The hoisin and lime sauce accompanies it perfectly with its tartness. Take a look at this video and give it a go. - 122.18
Texas Smoked Salmon Tartar
1. In a medium bowl, using the back of a fork, mash the chopped anchovies with the roasted garlic paste, cumin and olive oil. Stir in the sour cream and lime juice. Fold in the smoked salmon, jalapeño, red onion, capers and chopped cilantro and season with... - 29.1505
Roasted Salmon With Tomato Jam
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Add the vermicelli to a saucepan of boiling water. Let stand off the heat for 10 minutes, until softened.
2. Meanwhile, in a small skillet over moderately low heat, warm 2 tablespoons of the canola oil. Add the chopped jalapeno.... - 33.1597
Potato Salmon Salad
Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Drain; set aside.
Sprinkle salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper over salmon fillet.
Coat a large non stick skillet with cooking spray;... - 41.5637
Salmon Ceviche With Pomegranate
1. In a bowl, mix together the lime juice, lemon juice, fish sauce, sesame oil, olive oil, cilantro, basil, grated ginger and salt and pepper.
2. Julienne the red bell pepper, red onion and dice the jalapenos.
3. Supreme cut the grapefruit and orange... - 114.35
Grilled Salmon With Mango Salsa
1. Combine first 4 ingredients; rub mixture over salmon. Place salmon in a shallow dish; cover and marinate 8 hours or overnight.
2. Combine mango and next 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; cover and chill 1 hour.
3. Prepare grill.
4. Place fish on grill rack... - 34.6642
Salmon With Shitake Mushrooms And Glass Noodles
1. In a small bowl, soak mushrooms in about a cup of warm water for 20 minutes. Drain water and cut into ¼-inch strips.
2. In a medium size clay pot, add stock, chopped mushrooms, mirin, salt, and pepper. Stir well. Place the pot on... - 106.685
Island Inspired Dinner
Nina shows viewers how to cook an island inspired menu: Shrimp Cocktail with Mango Salsa, Rum Marinated White Salmon with Orange Vinaigrette and Rainbow Relish, Sesame Ginger Roasted Asparagus and Coconut Mango Panna Cotta. - 107.003
The Posh Pescatarian: Thai Salmon Cakes
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, makes her delicious Thai Salmon Cakes, inspired by her love of Thailand! This is the perfect appetizer for large group of guests or just a few. A seafood lovers dream! You don't want to miss this! - 89.292
1. For the salmon, preheat the oven to 400 F, line an 8-inch square metal baking pan with wet parchment paper.
2. Using a Microphane grater, remove the zest from the lime and set aside.
3. Wash your hands and cut the salmon into 4-even sized... - 123.619
1. Cut the seeded cucumber, celery ribs, seeded yellow pepper, roma tomatoes into 1/8 inch pieces, keep it in separate bowls.
2. Mince the onions, jalapenos and cilantro, set aside as well.
3. In a large bowl combine the cucumber, celery ribs,... - 119.322
Dry Rubbed Salmon Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Slaw
1. In a small bowl, stir the cumin with the chile powder, brown sugar and coffee. Season generously with salt and pepper. Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil and dredge them in the spice mixture.
2. Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, puree the... - 31.4724
Your Favorite Party Food - Salmon With Pinoy Love
Filipino Salmon Ceviche in wanton cups is an easy appetizer for a party with a definite “wow” factor! And since it is uncooked fish, it is exotic too just like sushi and sashimi! Take a look at this video to learn how to make a Ceviche with a Pinoy Twist! - 107.96
Broiled Salmon With Mango Jalapeno Mint Salsa
This dish has such a delicious combination of flavors. The fresh mango, mint and cilantro add a tasty herb sweetness to the salmon while the jalapeno adds just the right amount of heat. If you don't like salmon, use the mango salsa on chicken, instead. - 35.1119
Thai Salmon And Others
Nina teaches viewers how to cook an easy, healthy mid-week dinner party menu. - 114.238
Marinated Seafood Salad With Asparagus
1. Start by trimming the asparagus spears, take a sharp knife and use it to trim away any dark parts of the salmon and bass, also take the fish and cut it into thin slices
2. In a skillet, lay them in a single layer, then add water to... - 47.1214
Take a look at Chef David Banks as he cuts fresh rockfish and serves it raw as sashimi. The video is outstanding and the chef shares great slicing skills to make a perfect sashimi. So if you like to eat your rockfish raw and spicy, them make this delicious... - 110.121
In a small bowl, combine ingredients for Lime Butter.
Beat until fluffy.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use or for up to 2 days.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Combine lime juice and salsa in a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl.
Add fish... - 45.0177
Sweet And Sour Catfish
1. In a small bowl, stir the lime juice with the fish sauce and sugar. In a very large skillet, heat the peanut oil. Add the finely chopped scallions, ginger and lemongrass and cook over moderately high heat until fragrant, about 1 minute. Push the... - 34.6234
Halibut Ceviche With Mango
Seafood lovers cannot afford to miss this one- a rare fruit and fish combination. Check out Stephanie Harris making Halibut Ceviche with Mango in the breezy coast of Laguna, California. Ideal for a warm weather meal! - 124.713
If you are serious to cut on extra fat and carbs from your food, but still want to enjoy delicious foods, then here is the option. This video displays 3 delectable preparations - Southwest pasta salad, Orange-glazed Tuna Kababs, and Spaghetti and smoked... - 121.513
J's Thai Inspired Ceviche
I'm quite impressed with The Aimless Cook's innovativeness. Here, he is taking a Latin American favorite Ceviche and adding some Thai flavours, and turning it into something fresh and a little exotic. Ceviche is a dish that can be enjoyed as an appetizer with... - 99.1009
Salsa Verde On The Grille!
I hope you are all enjoying your summer and making the most of what has recently been, lovely weather (at least in NYC!)
Summer is a great time for parties and barbecue's and I hear so often from my clients that these little soirees are what... - 103.266
Rachel's Shrimp Tacos With Kiwi Salsa
1. In a large bowl, combine the cooked shrimp, red onion, lime juice, garlic, and ground cumin.
2. In a medium bowl, combine kiwi, cilantro, and red pepper flakes.
3. Cover both bowls with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or... - 43.8695
Fish Taco Accompaniments
Ever tried interesting accompaniments for a fish taco? Here is a video of some great ideas. A nice guacamole dip, Mango Pico de Gallo, and Habanero Slaw. - 102.642