Indian Lime Pickle
- » Lime Chunk Pickle
Lime Chunk Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime chunk pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime chunk pickle recipes.
This Lobster Tropicana is one of the best appetizers that I've ever tasted. Pick the toothpicks with delicious lobster chunks topped with gherkin pickles and maraschino cherries and simply enjoy ! Your suggestions for this Lobster Tropicana are welcome ! - 34.9597
Idaho's Greatest Potato Salad
1) In a pan, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 20 minutes until tender, then cool and dice into chunks.
2) In a large serving bowl, place 1/2 the potatoes and add 2 chopped eggs.
3) Stir in 1/ 2 of all the onion, celery, bacon, pickle, lime... - 45.1268
In a food processor with the metal blade, process jalapeno and garlic until minced.
Add green onion and pulse until chopped.
Add papaya, pineapple, lime juice, and salt and pulse until chopped into small pieces.
Be careful not to process too fine; salsa... - 34.3206
Guacamole And Corn Salsa
In a food processor with the metal blade, pulse jalapeno and garlic until minced.
Add green onions, cilantro, and celery and pulse until chopped.
Add broth, lime juice, and avocado and pulse until coarsely chopped.
Add corn and pulse 2 or 3 times to... - 32.0805
To Make Curry Sauce:
1. In hot butter in large skillet, saute chopped onion, chopped apple, garlic, and curry powder until the onion is tender—will take about 5 minutes.
2. Remove from heat blend in flour, 1 teaspoon salt, the ground ginger, cardamom... - 44.5157
1. Place the turkey, skin side up, in an 8-quart stockpot. Add the broth and enough cold water to cover the turkey (about 2 gallons). Bring the water to a simmer over medium heat. As the water heats, the turkey will throw off grayish foam, which you should... - 39.6388
Layered Nacho Salad
Place tortillas on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 6 minutes; turn tortillas over, and bake an additional 6 minutes or until crisp.
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until... - 44.1301
Shrimp Paste Rice (khao Krok Kapi)
This Thai fried rice dish is called khao kluk kapi. You don't see this dish very often and then only in Thai neighbourhoods and never in tourist regions.
The big difference between this dish and normal fried rice is that the rice is fried with shrimp paste... - 51.1513
Kheema (mutton Mince) Biryani
Not many try making biryani with ground meat, but today I went ahead and tried that. If you are looking for a quick yet very tasty one dish meal, this will surely be more than satisfying. Feel free to substitute kheema with mutton or chicken pieces, if you... - 0