- » Lime Chop
Lime Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime chop recipes.
Honey Lime Pork Chops
In 13x9-inch glass baking dish, blend all ingredients except pork chops.
Add chops and turn to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning chops occasionally, at least 2 hours.
Remove chops, reserving marinade.
Grill or broil chops, turning once and... - 30.0494
Lime Salsa Chops
1. For marinade, combine red onion, lime juice, serrano or jalapeno peppers, sesame oil, and cumin seed. Reserve 2 tablespoons mixture. Trim fat from chops; place chops in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish. Add remaining marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat... - 36.2733
Lime Veal Chops With Tomato Salsa
CHOPS: Trim the chops of any excess fat.
Combine the remaining ingredients together and pour over chops, marinate for 3 hours.
Grill chops for 5 minutes per side over medium coals, brushing with marinade.
SALSA: Combine the ingredients together in a mixing... - 36.3161
Lamb Chops With Lime Cilantro Cream
Mix the egg with the milk, dust the lamb chops with the flour, dip into egg then dredge through the bread crumbs.
Heat the oil in a large skillet, fry the chops for 3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
Reserve hot in the oven.
Heat the butter in a sauce... - 37.203
Veal Chops With Lime Cilantro Cream
Mix the egg with the milk.
Dust the chops with 1/2 cup (125 ml) of flour, dip into egg, then dredge through the bread crumbs.
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Fry the chops for 3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
Reserve hot in the oven.
Heat the butter... - 41.5587
Lime Basted Pork Chops With Plum Relish
1. Combine 1/2 teaspoon lime juice, plums, and next 4 ingredients; stir well. Cover relish, and chill.
2. Place chops between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/2-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Place chops in a shallow dish;... - 30.1924
Citron Lime Curry
1. Boil some water. Add salt and immerse citron. Leave it for 5 min-nutes.
2. Remove and wipe well. Cut into 1 cm. pieces.
3. Heat oil. Add mustard seeds.
4. As seeds crackle, add chopped onion, green chillies and ginger. Saute.
5. Add red chilli powder. Fry... - 43.9036
Combine the cucumber, onions, tomatoes and lettuce in a bowl.
Mix the vinegar with the lime juice, salt and pepper to taste, and chilli powder.
Toss the salad in this mixture.
Sprinkle with chopped coriander leaves to garnish. - 30.3639
Indian Spiced Pork Chops
In a small bowl, combine the bay leaves, cumin, ginger, coriander, turmeric, and salt.
Rub the mixture on both sides of each pork chop.
Cover and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
Preheat the broiler about 5 minutes.
Place the pork chops on the broiler... - 30.6592
Lime Pots De Creme And Fluffy Lime Pie
Lime Butter: In top of double boiler, combine sugar, lime juice, eggs, egg yolks and food coloring, if using.
Cook, stirring, over boiling water until mixture is thickened and smooth.
Whisk pieces of butter into mixture and let cool.
Whip cream and fold into... - 47.2828
Mango And Lime Sorbet In Lime Shells
1. Cut a thick slice from the top of each of the limes, and then cut a thin slice from the bottom end so that the limes will stand upright. Squeeze out the juice, then use a small knife to remove all the white membrane from the centre.
2. Halve, stone, peel... - 33.2385
Lime Sorbet In Lime Cups
Lime Sorbet In Lime Cups is the perfect finishing touch for a dinner! You can whip up this tasty Lime Sorbet In Lime Cups with ease! Try this wonderful recipe for yourself! Trust me, you will love it! - 42.2593
"Chop limes and lemons into small pieces; remove seeds.
Measure fruits into large kettle; add water to triple amount of fruit mixture.
Soak for 12 hours.
Simmer for 20 minutes; let stand for 12 hours.
Mea- sure mixture; return to kettle.
Add 3/4 cup sugar for... - 32.4185
Lime Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients.
Brush on chicken.
For a richer herb flavor, marinate chicken in sauce several hours. - 29.8028
Chilled Key Lime Pie
In saucepan combine unflavored gelatin, 1/2 cup sugar, and salt.
Beat egg yolks, lime juice,and water till blended; stir into gelatin.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, just till mixture comes to boiling.
Remove saucepan from heat; add grated lime... - 44.7218
Lime Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients.
Brush on chicken.
For a richer herb flavor, marinate chicken in sauce several hours. - 25.6826
Cilantro Lime Salsa
Mix onion, cilantro, parsley, oil, lime juice, vinegar, garlic, and chile in a nonmetallic bowl.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate until next day. - 22.9644
Pear Lime Preserves
Prepare home-canning jars and lids according to manufacturer's instructions.
Combine pears, water and lime juice in a large saucepan.
Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
Stir in pectin and bring to a full rolling boil, stirring frequently.
Add lime peel, lime... - 40.6936
Lemon And Lime Meringue Pie
1. To make pastry, process butter and caster sugar until light and creamy. With machine running, gradually add flours and make a pastry. Knead lightly and press over base and sides of a greased, deep 23 cm/9 in pie dish. Prick pastry case with a fork and bake... - 37.1264
Scallops In Lime Juice
Toss all ingredients except the salt together in a shallow glass dish.
Cook on the highest setting for 2 minutes.
Stir once so that the scallops cook evenly.
Season with salt.
The scallops can be served immediately or chilled for 4 hours and served with small... - 26.51
Key Lime Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a 9-inch pie tin or flan ring with butter.
3. To make the crust, in a bowl, mix crushed gingersnaps, crushed graham crackers, coconut, and pecans.
4. Stir in the melted butter.
5. Turn this... - 46.1685
1. In a blender, place all the ingredeints and blend for 30 seconds, until the ingredeints turn smooth
2. Serve in glass. - 28.824
Salmon Slices With Lime Juice And Basil
On a cutting board place fillets skin side down.
With a very sharp knife slice salmon thinly; discard skin.
In a shallow dish arrange salmon slices.
In a small bowl combine lime juice, chopped basil, sugar and salt and pepper; mix well.
Pour over... - 36.4362
Lime Relish Baskets
1 Make lime baskets this way: Mark a guideline lengthwise around the center of lime with the tip of a knife.
2 Then mark off a 1/2-inch-wide strip across the top for handle.
3 Cut out sections between marks and remove the remaining lime pulp... - 38.5892
Chop Chop Salad
To make the dressing: In a medium bowl, combine the buttermilk, mayonnaise, sour cream, herbs, lime juice, garlic powder, pepper, and cumin.
Stir until thoroughly blended.
To make the salad: In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, endive, radicchio, chickpeas,... - 37.1358
Lime Chicken is an alluring recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Lime Chicken; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 25.4168
Walnut Chicken With Lime Sauce
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper
2. In a bowl, beat egg whites lightly; dip chicken in egg whites and dredge in wallnuts
3. Arrange in a buttered baking disha and bake in an oven preheated to 350° F for twenty minutes until cooked... - 32.6732
Lime Sorbet With Coconut
Who does not love to chill with a cool glass of lemony drink on a hot summer day and here is one with a coconut flavor. Check out Chef Stacey making this cool sweet drink with lime juice and chopped coconut as basic ingredients. Fluffy, cool and sweet, turns... - 95.7471
Veal Escallops With Lime
Flatten cutlets with a meat pounder.
Add 2 tablespoons of the oil to pan and heat.
Add as many cutlets as will fit at a time and saute over high heat.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cook for 45 seconds on each side, remove from pan and cover to keep... - 29.0469
Cream butter and add remaining ingredients.
Serve with steak, fish or vegetables, such as asparagus, cabbage, carrots or green beans.
To serve hot, brown butter lightly and add other ingredients.
Pour over meat, fish or vegetables.
Makes about 1/4 cup. - 28.9767
Lime Marinated Tomatoes With Cilantro
Place tomato wedges in a glass dish.
Combine oil and remaining ingredients; stir well.
Pour over tomato wedges.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour. - 31.9362
Snapper With Tarragon Lime Mayonnaise
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat a 12X8X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Wash the red snapper fillets under cold running water. Place them in a 12X8X2-inch baking dish.
3) In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, yoghurt, lime rind, lime... - 42.6484
Peach Lime Sherbet
Using an electric blender, chop peaches in syrup.
Mix sugar and lime peel and juice.
Add milk gradually, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Blend in the desired amount of food coloring.
Mix in peaches and syrup.
Turn into refrigerator trays and set in... - 37.9767
Grilled Chicken Fillets With Cantaloupe Lime Salsa
1. Prepare a medium-hot barbecue fire or preheat broiler. In a mixing bowl, combine cantaloupe, onion, lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, and pepper. Toss to mix well. Let salsa stand 15 minutes at room temperature or refrigerate up to 2 hours.
2. Use your... - 28.0673
Hot Spicy Lime Pickle
Cut limes into eighths.
Mix together spices, salt and chopped chillies.
Mix well with limes and then put in a screw-topped jar and cover.
Keep in a warm place for a week, shaking the jar every day.
The pickle is ready to use when the lime skins become soft. - 27.6409
Peach Olive Salad With Lime Dressing
Combine cottage cheese, olives, and salt; mound on salad greens with peach halves arranged on side.
Fill peach centers with additional cheese mixture.
Sprinkle with paprika and nuts. - 29.0381
In a saucepan, bring broth to a boil.
Add chicken; reduce heat to simmer; cover and cook 20 minutes.
Remove chicken from broth; cool slightly.
Bone chicken and shred.
Reheat broth to boiling; add pasta.
Reduce heat; cook for 10 minutes.
Add onion,... - 42.8489
Lime Chicken Skewers With Mango Salsa
1. Slice the chicken breasts into thin pieces and thread on to 8 skewers so that the meat forms an S-shape down each skewer.
2. Preheat the grill (broiler) to medium. Arrange the chicken kebabs (kabobs) on the grill (broiler) rack. Mix together the marmalade,... - 38.2072
Fiery Lime Cilantro Sauce
1) In a food processor, combine together the lime zest, cilantro and Tabasco.
2) Pulse the contents several times till the cilantro and lime peel have been chopped finely.
3) Add the butter and process for about 30 seconds to mix well.
4)... - 33.774
Sour Cream-lime Gelatin Salad
Dissolve gelatin in 11/4 cups boiling water; chill until partially set.
Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
Pour into mold; chill until firm. - 25.0302
Cilantro Lime Rice
Have you tried cilantro lime rice with your mexican food? If not give this recipe a try or head on down to your local Chipotle Restaurant. The first time I ate there I was surprised to see this cilantro lime rice being served in my burrito. I thought to... - 93.0098
Lime And Cilantro Salsa
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine lime juice, sour cream, cilantro, salt and pepper.
3) Lime and cilantro salsa is ready and it can be kept in refrigerator until used.
4) The sauce can be made several days... - 36.9229
Lime Applesauce Mold
Heat applesauce; dissolve gelatin in applesauce.
Chill until partially set; add remaining ingredients.
Pour into mold.
Chill until firm. - 29.5276
Homemade Lemon-lime Popsicles
This ice pop is an original of Maria’s, she will eat lemons and limes right after they are chopped, so this is her perfect summer treat that is packed with these vibrant flavors. - 52.1304
Shrimp With Cilantro And Lime
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl,toss well. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp mixture, saute
4 minutes or until shrimp are done.
2. Remove from heat,-stir in cilantro and remaining ingredients. - 28.6166
Turkey With Coconut, Ginger And Lime
1) In a bowl, add all the marinade ingredients and combine together.
2) Place the turkey strips into the marinade and coat thoroughly.
3) Cover with a lid or plastic wrap and marinate for at least 20 minutes.
4) In a measuring jug, place the... - 45.3194
Green Beans With Lime And Chilies
Bring water in a saucepan to a boil.
Add the beans and cook until crisp-tender.
Cool immediately in ice water.
To serve, melt the butter in a skillet.
Add the beans and remaining ingredients and heat thoroughly. - 34.5811
Mexican Tomato Lime Soup
In a soup pot on low heat, saute the garlic and cumin in the oil for a minute.
Be careful not to brown the garlic.
Stir in the tomato juice, fresh tomatoes, lime juice, and cilantro.
Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for several minutes.
Add Tabasco to... - 42.9495
Avocado Lime Pie
Mash avocado well (there should be about 1 1/4 cups).
Combine sweetened condensed milk, lime rind, lime juice, well beaten egg yolks, and salt.
Stir until mixture is thickened.
Fold in avocado.
Turn into baked pastry shell and chill for several hours.
Garnish... - 39.589
Thai Lime Spatchcocks
1. Cut spatchcocks (poussins) down middle of backs and flatten. Thread a skewer through wings and a skewer through legs of each spatchcock.
2. To make marinade, place lime juice, coriander, coconut milk, chilli, honey, and black pepper to taste in a large... - 31.7992
Lime Snowflake Dessert
Combine lime juice and sugar in saucepan; heat, stir- ring, until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to a boil.
Beat egg yolks lightly; stir small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks.
Return to hot mixture; reduce heat and cook, stirring constantly, until custard is... - 35.7753
Cucumber And Lime Soup
Are you looking for an awesome Cucumber And Lime Soup recipe? Your search ends right here.This soup is a great Appetizer. Treat your family to this delicious Cucumber And Lime Soup. They are going to simply adore it. - 39.5599
Lime And Spice Chicken Drumsticks
Cut 2 or 3 diagonal slashes in the fleshy part of each drumstick.
Place the drumsticks in a large bowl or glass baking dish.
In a measuring cup, combine the lime peel, lime juice, chile peppers, honey, garlic, cumin, oil, and salt until well-blended.
Pour... - 46.1731
Tuna Steaks With Fragrant Spices And Lime
1. Trim the skin from the tuna steaks, rinse and pat dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the lime rind, garlic, olive oil, cumin, ground coriander and pepper to make a paste.
3. Spread the paste thinly on both sides of the tuna.... - 35.9098
Lime Cilantro Chicken
Zest lime(s) and measure 1 and 1/2 teaspoons.
Juice lime(s) and measure 1/3 cup.
Combine cilantro, lime zest, ginger, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and 2 tablespoons lime juice.
Spread about 2 teaspoons of lime-cilantro mixture over each chicken... - 30.9297
Minted Lime Dressing
Combine all ingredients except mint in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
Process until smooth.
Stir in mint, cover and refrigerate for several hours to allow flavors to blend.
This dressing is excellent with fruit... - 34.5198
Mint Lime Dressing
Mint Lime Dressing is a well flavored and tasty salad dressing that is simply heavenly! This salad dressing is sure to get you quiet a few compliments. Try this Mint Lime Dressing recipe at home and you will understand why! - 23.8636
Mexican Lime Soup
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
Stir in chicken, cilantro, and lime juice; cook until thoroughly heated.
Spoon 1 cup soup into each of 7 bowls, and top evenly with Fried Corn... - 38.2527
Lime Turkey Cutlets
Lime Turkey Cutlets is a simple delicious appetizer recipe. I bet, you would get a huge fan following for this Lime Turkey Cutlets dish! - 44.8658
Lime Honey Chantro Dressing
In a food processor or blender, blend egg yolks, lime juice, lime zest and garlic puree.
Slowly add oil and vinegar to adjust thickness.
Add rest of ingredients.
Adjust thickness with milk for purpose of dressing. - 30.5109
Tarragon Lime Chicken Breasts
1) In shallow casserole, combine all the ingredients except the chicken.
2) Stir in the chicken breast to coat evenly, cover and place in the refrigerator for 1 -2 hours to marinate.
3) Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and... - 34.2019
Bengali Mama Ep. 3 Pulled Pork Goodness With Cilantro Lime Slaw
A fast recipe to prepare on a hot day, no need to waste time in front of a stove. Composed of a 5 lb pork butt, tantalizing spices, and a little TLC (time, love and care). Served with a refreshingly cool topping of slaw, very citrusy and flavorful. Includes... - 111.189
Marinated Lime Fish
1. Place fish in a bowl, pour over lime juice and marinate in the refrigerator, tossing occasionally, for 3 hours or until fish is opaque. Drain off half the lime juice, then add tomatoes, chilies, oregano and oil. Toss and chill for 1 hour longer.
2. Before... - 28.1085
Flambeed Bananas With Lime
1. In a shallow, heatproof serving dish, tip out the butter
2. Microwave the dish uncovered on HIGH for 1-1/2 minutes so that the butter melts
3. Add the bananas to the dish and shake the bananas well so that they are coated with the... - 41.4112
Herbed Lime Chicken
In dish, combine oil, lime juice, onion, garlic, sauce, rosemary, marjoram and salt.
Place chicken in large shallow dish or plastic bag; pour marinade over chicken.
Cover and marinade in refrigerator overnight; turn chicken occasionally.
Drain chicken;... - 37.0574
Snapper Fillets In Tortilla Crust With Cilantro Lime Salsa
In a medium bowl combine all of the salsa ingredients.
Season to taste.
Set the salsa aside.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Dust the fillets on both sides with flour.
Dip in egg, then in the tortillas.
Press firmly so that the tortillas crust the fish.
In a... - 39.562
Seafood Kebabs With Lime Dill Butter
Peel and devein prawns, leaving tail intact.
Thread prawns, scallops and lime wedges onto skewers.
Barbecue until cooked through, serve with Lime Dill Butter.
Lime Dill Butter: Place egg yolks, lime rind and juice in top of double saucepan, stir over... - 34.1315
Swordfish Steaks With Lime And Coriander
Place fish in single layer in shallow dish.
Sprinkle with lime juice, oil and coriander; cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes or up to 4 hours, turning once or twice.
Broil or grill fish for 5 to 8 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily... - 32.6767
Cucumber Lime Soup
1. In an electric mixer, combine all the ingredients, except chives. Blend well till smooth.
2. Transfer on to a serving bowl and cling wrap. Refrigerate till required.
3. Serve chilled, garnished with chives. - 38.6199
Pineapple-turkey Salad With Lime Dressing
Cut pineapple in half; scoop out pulp and dice.
Combine diced pineapple, lettuce, turkey, celery, olives and almonds.
Toss with enough creamy Lime Dressing to moisten
Pile back into shells.
Serve with additional dressing - 26.8291
Prawn Kebabs With Chilli Lime Sauce
Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Combine prawns in medium bowl with garlic, lemon grass, vinegar, coriander and the oil, cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Drain prawns; discard marinade.
Cut onions into 5cm lengths; alternating... - 44.1251
Haddock With Ginger Lime Butter
Arrange haddock pieces in 9-inch square baking dish with thickest portions toward outside of dish.
In 4-cup measure, combine butter, lime peel, salt, gingerroot and paprika.
Microwave at High for 1 3/4 to 2 minutes, or until butter melts and mi - 21.9926
Lime And Tamarind Bream
Combine tamarind concentrate and the water in medium bowl; stir in garlic, ginger, juice, chilli and lemon grass.
Divide lime leaves among fish cavities.
Score fish both sides; brush with one-third of the tamarind mixture.
Wrap each fish in foil,... - 38.5536
Corn And Tomato Salsa With Lime
Do you think making salsa is tough work? Well, watch this video and change your mind! This is going to encourage you to make this more often than you think. A great combination of tomatoes and corn, this not only looks tempting, but seems delicious too! - 106.872
Mackerel With Lime And Coriander
1. To make the chilli flowers (if using), cut the tip of a small chilli lengthwise into thin strips, leaving the chilli intact at the stem end. Remove the seeds and place in iced water until curled.
2. Clean and gut the mackerel, removing the heads if... - 38.8285
Cilantro Lime Dipped Shrimp
1 In a bowl, add oil, lime juice, cilantro, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper and mix well to make a marinade.
2 Put the shrimps in the marinade and place in the refrigerator for about 1-2 hours.
3 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat... - 41.0261
Grilled Salmon With Chilli And Lime Butter
1. In a large large skillet, heat the oil
2. Arrange the salmon steaks, skin-side down and sear about 5 minutes until the skin is turns golden and crispy.
3. Flip over the salmon fillets carefully, and cook for a 2 minutes.
4. Remove onto a plate and... - 40.5781
Chilli Lime Marinated Scallops
In a medium bowl, combine the scallops and prawns with the lemon juice, lime juice, chilli sauce, lime rind, dill and oil, mix well; cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, stirring occasionally. - 28.2844
Key Lime Pie
Mix crumbs, butter and pecans thoroughly; reserve small amount for topping.
Press remaining mixture on bottom and side of 8-inch pie pan; chill for 20 minutes.
Beat egg yolks.
Add lime juice, grated rind, milk and food coloring; mix well.
Pour into pie... - 44.9783
Lime Jello Salad With Banana Nut Dressing
Drain syrup from pineapple into 4 cup measure.
Add lemon juice and enough boiling water to make 3 cups of liquid.
Add to gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Chill mixture until syrupy.
Spoon about 1 1/2 cups gelatin into medium sized bowl.
Fold in drained... - 45.6862
Key West Lime Parfaits
Coat a 1-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
Spread nuts in baking dish, and microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 4 to 6 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring every 30 seconds.
Combine toasted nuts and 1/3 cup chocolate wafer cookie crumbs; stir well, and set... - 32.0703
Lime Sherbet Salad
1. Add enough water to reserved pineapple juice to equal 1 cup and bring to a boil in saucepan. Remove from heat.
2. Add gelatin and 1 cup water, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
3. Stir in sherbet until melted. Add banana and pineapple chunks.
4. Pour... - 28.2998
Fresh Lime Banana Cocktail
Blend together all ingredients except bananas and chill.
Gently fold in banana rounds and serve on lettuce leaves or in cock tail glass. - 28.101
Cilantro Lime Tilapia Tacos
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, makes a simple, delicious and economical midweek dinner - cilantro lime tilapia tacos with spicy black beans. - 94.8476
Minced Turkey With Lime And Cilantro
1. For making the sauce, in a small mixing bowl, whisk the yogurt with the cilantro, sugar, lime juice, salt and cayenne until well blended. Keep aside.
2. In a bowl, combine the minced turkey with the bread crumbs, scallions, zest, cilantro,... - 48.2681
Minty Lime Chicken
1. Combine the mint, honey and lime juice in a bowl.
2. Use cocktail sticks to keep the chicken thighs in neat shapes and add the chicken to the marinade, turning to coat evenly.
3. Leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes, preferably overnight. Cook the... - 33.6746
Lime And Cilantro Dressing
Looking for a dressing that will go well with almost everything? Watch this video by LynnsRecipes and learn of a simple recipe that will yield a delicious dressing for all your soups, salads, grills, or just about anything! - 108.305
Watercress And Mint Salad With Lime Dressing
1. In a small salad bowl, combine watercress, mint, parsley, and romaine.
2. In another small mixing bowl, combine lime juice and sugar, and whisk in the oil in a slow stream.
3. To serve, pour dressing over the salad and season with salt and... - 33.8164
Cilantro Lime-dipped Shrimp
Mix the oil, lime juice, cilantro, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper to make a marinade.
Place the shrimp in the marinade and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Arrange 4 shrimp on each skewer and grill... - 32.4076
Lime Garlic Vinaigrette
1) In a bowl, whisk the vinegar, lime juice, garlic, and salt together in a small bowl.
2) Slowly drizzle in the oil, whisking constantly, until thickened.
3) Stir in the basil just before using.
4) Use as required. - 31.9186
Marinated Lime Fish
1. Place fish in a bowl, pour over lime juice and marinate in the refrigerator, tossing occasionally, for 3 hours or until fish is opaque. Drain off half the lime juice, then add tomatoes, chillies, oregano and oil. Toss and chill for 1 hour longer.
2. Before... - 31.4374
Chicken Curry Soup With Coconut And Lime
Chicken Curry Soup With Coconut And Lime has a wonderful taste. The coconut milk with curry powder gives the Chicken Curry Soup With Coconut And Lime a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 42.3206
Baked Lime And Lemon Grass Fish
1. Place green onions, coriander, ginger, lemon grass, chili, lime juice, mirin, fish and soy sauces and lime leaves in a deep casserole. Mix to combine. Add fish. Turn to coat. Cover. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 190°C /... - 35.5666
Lime Walnut Divinity
1. Combine the sugar, water, corn syrup, and salt in a large saucepan. Stir over moderate heat until sugar dissolves.
2. Cover saucepan and boil slowly 3 or 4 minutes, so steam will dissolve any sugar crystals on sides of pan. Uncover and boil over moderate... - 33.0854
Papaya Lime Ice Cream
In a blender or food processor, puree papaya.
Add lime juice, cream, half and half, and sugar and whirl until blended.
Pour puree into a bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
Freeze until mixture hardens around edge With an electric mixer, beat mixture until... - 33.5261