- » Lime Cake
Lime Cake Recipes
Lime cake, tangy sweet spongy baked food is a tempting dessert fare. The basic lime cake recipe is made from flour, sugar, butter, lime juice, eggs and baking powder. Ample chopped peanuts are an irresistible add ons ... More »
1) In a container of electric blender take lime juice, sugar, and egg whites and blend until frothy.
2) Mix vanilla and pour into individual 4 tall glasses.
3) Add ginger ale till the top.
4) Gently stir to mix the ingredients.
5) Serve chill. - 36.1377
Fresh Lime Froth
1) In a shaker or 1-quart fruit jar mix all ingredients.
2) Shake to blend the ingredients till the mixture is lathered.
3) Pour in individual fruit-juice glasses.
4) Garnish with fresh mint. - 31.899
You May Also Like!
Its A Fine Lime Pound Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat 8 X 8 X 2-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make cake: In medium bowl, sift together cake flour, baking soda, and salt. In another medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, sugar, oil, butter, egg, lime... - 36.0463
Key Lime Cheese Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
2. In a food processor, process the silken tofu, nondairy cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla extract, lime juice and 3 teaspoon of lime zest.
3. Processes until smooth then add the agar agar and process... - 0
Rum Lime Pudding Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray an 8-inch square baking pan with vegetable oil.
In a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine % cup sugar, milk, flour, salt, margarine, lime rind, lime juice, extract and egg... - 42.5919
Coconut Lime Cake
In large mixer bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt.
Add butter, vegetable shortening, vanilla, and 3/4 cup of the buttermilk; blend at low speed of electric mixer until moistened.
Beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
Add remaining... - 43.1056
Eggless Lime Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9 x 13 inch cake pan. Keep aside.
3. In an electric mixing bowl, add in the butter and sugar. Blend until the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
4. Add in the lime and orange zest and... - 126.108
Lime Orange Conserve
1) Take out orange peel in quarters.
2) Remove center membrane and seeds. Dice the pulp.
3) Using food chopper coarse blade peel it.
4) In water place the peel and boil. Cook for about 20 minutes till done.
5) Add pulp and juice to the rind.
6) Cook... - 42.5086
Lemon Lime Angel Cake Roll
This Lemon Lime Angel Cake Roll tastes incredible ! Try this irresistible citrus bake for your dessert and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Lemon Lime Angel Cake Roll are welcome ! - 44.6406
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a blender add butter and sugar and beat till the mixture becomes fluffy.
3. Mix juices and zests of lime and orange, add into the butter and sugar mixture and blend.
4. In a bowl add cake flour,... - 106.741
Crab And Pasta Cakes With Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise
Prepare Cilantro-Lime Mayonnaise.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Carefully clean lump crabmeat, removing any shell or cartilage pieces.
Using kitchen shears, cut the cooked spaghetti into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
In a large bowl combine the eggs,... - 42.922
Banana And Lime Cake
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C or Gas Mark 4.
2)Take a round tin cake pan of size 7 inch. Grease and line with baking parchment.
3)In a bowl, sift salt, baking powder and flour. Add in lime rind and sugar. Mix... - 48.8999
Lime Cake Recipes By Category