- » Lime Beverage
Lime Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime beverage recipes.
Coconut And Lime Smoothie
The recipe in this video shown is a nice enjoyable drink with just a few ingredients, which the kids make on St. Patrick's Day! The recipe is a winner, but the audio in this video is just too low! - 116.8
Sweet Lime Energy Soda
A nice, refreshing drink is the perfect antidote to blistering summer sun. Now why settle for something familiar as sweet lime soda when you can make a refreshing, energizing drink with sweet lime. This video recipe shows how to stir up a glass of refreshing... - 116.713
All-natural Sports Drink With Chia
Rebecca Pacheco shares an easy recipe for making an all-natural sports drink using chia seeds. Thank you Health Warrior for supplying the chia seeds and Laura Max Nelson for the video skills. Enjoy! - 116.362
Betty's New Year's Eve Lime Champagne Drink
There are some occasions like New Year’s Eve that call for Champagne! If you are having a party, you have to have Champagne and desserts! Here is a recipe that doubles as both! This drink has champagne and sorbet with festive colors and a healthy way... - 113.752
Don’t having soda's and drinks at home doesn't mean you cannot have fun with drinks. Weelicious host is showing a refreshing drink that is also fun to make and its delicious. She is using limes from the farmers market, cold sparkling water and some honey to... - 111.933
Homemade Sour Mix
The most highly requested howto video on the show, sour mix. We're making our own homemade sour mix "from scratch" and showing you how we do it. No more questions, you've got your answer! - 109.125
Frozen Strawberry Lime Spritzer
A delicious frozen drink that can be non-alcoholic or you can add alcohol if you prefer. Tequila or vodka would be very good in this drink. Easy to make with few ingredients. - 106.001
Mint Lemon Limeade (aka Anti-haterade)
1. Cut the lime and lemon into half. Squeeze the juice into a jar.
2. In a pitcher, put the mint leaves. Add sugar or any sweetener and crush them well.
3. Pour the lime& lemon juice into it and mix well.
4. Fill the pitcher with chilled... - 102.889
Tasty Hemp Lime Sublime
Ruth loves to experiment when it comes to hemp. In this recipe, she merges hemp and lime to make a tasty filling that can also be eaten right from the bowl. A great tasting dish that can be tossed up at home using a few simple steps. - 96.8826
Vegan Anti Aging Summer Sipper
Looking for a healthy and refreshing summer drink? Then try the one detailed in this video. The recipe is completely vegan and promises to be healthy and have an anti aging effect on the skin! - 92.4398
Lime Squash (preserve) Making Made Easier
Summer is here and throats are bound to be parched. The heat is going to dehydrate you and make you crave for an instant thirst quencher. This lime squash is a great way to use up a large stock of limes and makes a healthy and refreshing, non alcoholic... - 83.4228
Strawberry Lime Cucumber Cooler
It's summer time and all you need is a glass of chilled beverage to quench your thirst. Don't worry, you have come to the right place. Check out the video of this chilled and delicious Strawberry Lime Cucumber Cooler. A great beverage for everyone especially... - 81.0211
Lime Pineapple Sherbet
1) In a saucepan, add in sugar and water. Let the mixture come to boil.
2) Take the pan off the flame. Stir in the gelatin till it dissolves completely.
3) Add in the limeade concentrate, lemon juice, pineapple, food colour and milk. Mix it all... - 43.5391
Yogurt Lime Drink
1) In a bowl mix all the ingredients together.
2) Chill for 2 hours.
3) Serve in 8-ounce glasses.
4) Sprinkle cinnamon on top and serve. - 41.5375
1) Take a small plate and sprinkle salt in it.
2) Take 2 cocktail glasses; rub their rims with lime wedges and then coat them with salt.
3) Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes or crushed ice and then pour tequila, Grand Marnier, and lime juice into... - 40.8548
1) In a bowl, mix together lime juice, water orange rind orange extract and sweetener.
2) Cover the bowl and place it in the refrigerator, until chilled.
3) Crush the ice and half fill 6 tall glasses with ice.
4) Pour the lime juice mixture over the... - 39.5917
Soften gelatin in the 1 tablespoon of water for 5 minutes.
Combine the 3 cups of water, sugar and salt in a saucepan and boil slowly for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, add softened gelatin and stir to dissolve and blend thoroughly.
Add lime juice, rind... - 39.1348
Creamy Lime Sherbet
1)Use a large bowl, mix sugar and gelatin.
2)Add scalded milk stirring until sugar and gelatin gets dissolved.
3)Add half-and-half, lime rind, and juice stirring it well.
4) Pour mixture into freezer can of a 1-gallon hand-turned or electric... - 38.0341
1. In a boil add boiling water and dissolve gelatin in it.
2. Add remaining ingredients and stir.
3. Serve over ice. - 37.5253
Melon Float With Lime And Mint
1 In a 1-quart saucepan.heat sugar,water,mint and lime peel and bring to a boil.Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for about 5 minutes or until the sugar is dissolved.
2 In a heatproof medium bowl place honeyloop and cantaloupe balls. Pour hot syrup... - 37.2938
1) Mix together all ingredients through the bitters, stirring well.
2) Take 2 tall glasses; fill them with crushed ice and pour over the mixture.
3) Serve the cocktail at once with a stirrer after garnishing each glass with a lime slice. - 36.9917
1) Take 2 tall glasses and press juice of half a lime into each.
2) Put in the lime halves.
3) Make the glasses full with ice cubes and top with rum and then cola.
4) Serve the cocktail at once after garnishing each glass with a lime slice. - 36.6891
Combine half of each of the first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender.
Process until mixture is smooth.
Pour mixture into a large freezer container.
Repeat procedure with remaining half of first 4 ingredients.
Cover and freeze until firm.
Remove... - 36.5585
1) Combine the lemonade, rose and lime juice together. Stir well till all the ingredients have blended.
2) Stir in the club soda slowly and carefully.
3) Serve chilled, over ice. Garnish with orange and lemon slices if desired. - 36.0001
A Basic Daiquiri
1) Take a cocktail shaker and fill it half with ice.
2) Mix in rum, lime juice, and syrup, shaking well.
3) Into a cocktail glass, strain the drink.
4) Serve the drink at once with a stirrer after garnishing with a lime slice. - 35.7009
Fresh Oranges With Lime Sorbet
1) Trim little skin from top and bottom of oranges and cut them across in halves.
2) Like a grapefruit, section each half of the orange.
3) Set the oranges in the upsright direction and top each half of oranges with fruit... - 35.5782
Shape Up Shake
1 In a saucepan, place gelatin and 1/4 cup soda.
2 Heat to boiling point, stirring constantly; make sure the gelatin dissolves completely.
3 Allow to cool.
4 In a blender, place the ice cubes along with the gelatin mixture, heavy cream, 3/4 cup... - 35.5459
1) In a shaker or small pitcher, blend syrup, rum, and lime juice, stirring well.
2) Take 2 tall glasses; fill them with ice cubes and then pour over the lime mixture.
3) Garnish each glass with a strip of lime zest and serve at once. - 35.3068
Frothy Lime Punch
Put pineapple juice and lime drink mix into punch bowl.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
Spoon sherbet into punch bowl.
Add Seven Up slowly.
Let stand 15 minutes. - 34.5231
1) In a jug, mix in lime, lemon, orange and grapefruit juices, and mix well.
2) Half fill a tall glass with cracked ice.
3) Stream the juice mixture over the ice and dilute with chilled sparkling water.
4) Garnish with fresh mint and serve... - 34.3335
1. ln a 2-quart pitcher, stir the lime juice, sugar, grenadine, and bitters until the sugar dissolves. Pour in the orange juice and rum if you wish, then fill with crushed ice. serve. - 34.2369
Lemon 'n' Lime Ade
1. In a medium saucepan heat the sugar and water until the sugar dissolves; cool till it is lukewarm; add lemon and lime juices
2. Pour into a large pitcher and mix with ginger ale
3. Pour in to individual glasses and serve with ice and a... - 34.0029
This Lime Sherbet is a wonderful cooler during the warm summer months. Pour over some crushed ice or chill it for some extra effect ! Do try this citrus quencher out and let me know if you've enjoyed it !Your suggestions for this Lime Sherbet are welcome ! - 33.9702
Fresh Frozen Margaritas
Place lime zest and sugar substitute in blender.
Add ice, tequila, lime juice, and orange juice, and blend until smooth.
Pour into glasses and garnish with lime wedges. - 33.8982
Lime Juice Cordial
Combine sugar and water in a pan and place pan on fire.
Stir till sugar is dissolved.
When it comes to a boil add some lemon juice to clarify syrup.
Let boil for a minute more.
Remove from heat and strain.
When throughly cold add lemon juice and potassium... - 33.3305
Lime And Lemonade
1. Combine sugar and water in a saucepan, stir over heat until sugar is dissolved, remove from heat, cool.
2. Combine syrup with lime and lemon juice. Add soda water just before serving. Garnish with lemon slices. - 32.7082
Lime Punch With Lemon Lime Molds
Mix carbonated beverage and flavoring.
Tint with food coloring and pour into individual gelatin molds, filling only about three fourths full since liquid expands when frozen.
Freeze until firm.
Shortly before serving, mix limeade and water and put in punch... - 32.6903
Orange Lime Fizz
Heat 1 c of the orange juice to the boiling point.
Add to the sugar and mint, which has been cut up.
Cool, covered; then strain, and add remaining 1 c orange juice, and the lime juice.
Just before serving, add the carbonated water and ice. - 32.3428
Strawberry Lime Slush
Reserve 4 strawberries for garnish if desired.
Wash and hull remaining strawberries.
Place crushed ice and 1 pint strawberries in blender or food processor.
Cover and blend on high speed 30 seconds or process until mixture is almost smooth.
Pour into 1-quart... - 32.102
Miami Lime Lift
1. In a bowl, add sugar, lime slices and allow to stand for one hour.
2. Into the bowl with lime, add boiling water mix to dissolve, allow to cool and then chill.
3. In a tall glass, pour the chilled beverage, garnish with lime... - 31.7525
If you use frozen coconut milk, thaw it and whirl in a blender before mixing drinks.
To make milk from packaged coconut, combine 2 2/3cups each flaked coconut and cold milk; refrigerate 1 hour.
Whirl in a blender for about 40 seconds.
Strain through a double... - 31.3945
Squeeze nine; remove seeds but do not strain juice.
Slice the other lime thin.
Combine lime juice with sugar, water, and rind.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
Put 1/3 cup crushed ice in each tall glass, add the lime liquid.
Garnish with slices of lime... - 31.2982
1. In a blender, put the first 3 ingredeints along with ice, blend it for 30-40 seconds
2. Place 2 old fashioned glasses and pour the mixture in it, also top the glass with sparkling water, stir properly
3. Serve - 31.1186
Limey Lime Blaster
Dissolve the lime gelatin in the boiling water.
Allow to cool to lukewarm.
Stir in cold limeade.
Pour into a flat cake pan.
Break into pieces and process in a food processor or blender into a slush. - 30.4127
Half And Half Cooler
1. In a pitcher, combine concentrate and water.
2. Top with ginger ale and lemon and serve chilled. - 30.3921
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients.
2) Blend all together.
3) Serve the drink by garnishing with lime wheels. - 30.3715
Juice the flesh of the papaya with the grapefruit (pith left on) and the raspberries.
Squeeze in the lime juice and mix together.
Serve with a few ice cubes and, if liked, decorate with lime slices. - 30.3181
Combine the lime juice and sugar dissolved in water in a 1 1/2-quart pitcher.
Add the sparkling water.
Check for desired sweetness; you can always stir in a little more sugar, although it will be more difficult to dissolve.
But once you've made this beverage,... - 29.9737
1. In a large bowl, combine the sugar with the juice
2. Mix well till combined
3. Add water
4. Pour this over the ice cubes
5. Serve immediately - 29.7163
1. Pour the lime juice into a large jug. Add the sugar and stir thoroughly until the sugar has dissolved completely. Add the carbonated water and stir to mix for about 2 minutes. Chill until required.
2. To serve, top with ice cubes and lime slices and... - 29.6129
1) In a highball glass, place crushed ice in the bottom and add lime and black currant juice.
2) Stir the juices well and stream over sparkling water.
3) Serve chilled. - 29.2572
Tonic Water Classics
1. Into a tall glass, fill ice and squeeze the lemon wedge on top.
2. Add liquor.
3. Pour enough SCHWEPPES® Tonic Water to fill glass. - 29.2197
Lime Frosted Punch
In punch bowl, combine fruit juices, water, soft drink powder, and sugar.
Stir till soft drink powder and sugar are completely dissolved.
Top with large spoonfuls of sherbet.
Resting bottle on rim of bowl, carefully pour in carbonated beverage. - 28.9238
1. In a shaker, mix all ingredients with ice and shake well.
2. Into a cocktail glass, strain drink.
3. Decorate with a slice of fresh fruit. - 28.9232
Lime Shrimp Cocktail
Cut shrimp into bite-size pieces, wash and dry on absorbent paper.
Mix remaining ingredients together, except for celery, and pour over shrimp.
Marinate in refrigerator overnight. - 28.9092
Sparkling Strawberry Lime Shake
1. Place strawberries in blender container; allow to thaw 5 minutes before proceeding. Add 1 cup sparkling water, cream and sugar substitute. Cover; blend until smooth, scraping down sides of blender once or twice (mixture will be thick).
2. Gently stir in... - 28.8531
1. In a blender, place all the ingredeints and blend for 30 seconds, until the ingredeints turn smooth
2. Serve in glass. - 28.824
Daiquiri On The Rocks
Dissolve sugar in lime juice over low heat.
Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Add rum and chill in refrigerator for a few hours before serving.
Mix well before serving over ice cubes in old-fashioned glass. - 28.4176
Fruity Lime Tea
In pitcher dissolve instant tea powder in 21/4 cups cold water.
Stir in limeade concentrate, pineapple juice, and green food coloring; chill.
Serve over ice-filled glasses.
Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired. - 28.4114
1. Combine honey, yogurt, and lime juice.
2. Combine yogurt mixture with mineral water.
3. Pour into blender in several batches and blend until well combined. - 28.336
Fresh Lime Banana Cocktail
Blend together all ingredients except bananas and chill.
Gently fold in banana rounds and serve on lettuce leaves or in cock tail glass. - 28.101
Lime Tea Punch
Pour boiling water over tea bags, stand for 5 minutes, discard tea bags, add strained lime juice; cool.
Combine sugar and extra water in pan, stir without boiling until sugar is dissolved, then boil without stirring for 3 minutes.
Cool, add to tea mixture,... - 27.8027
Lime Daiquiris has a great refreshing taste. The lime juice with crsuhes ice gives the Lime Daiquiris a cool taste. Must catch it. - 27.3336
Lime Fizz has a cool taste. The forzen limeade concentrate gives the Lime Fizz a tangy and energizing taste. Must catch it - 26.5689
Minted Lime Soda
Combine creme de menthe, limeade concentrate, half of the ice milk, and half of the carbonated water; stir till blended.
Pour into 4 glasses.
Place additional scoops of ice milk in glasses; fill with remaining carbonated water.
Garnish with mint sprigs, if... - 25.9285
Melon Lime Cooler
1. Place melon cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Cover and freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
2. Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add frozen melon, sherbet, and lime juice. Process until smooth. Pour into glasses. Garnish with strawberries,... - 25.8355
Grapefruit And Lime Fizz
1. In a long glass pour fresh lime juice over Ice cubes.
2. To the chilled fresh lime in Glass add Fresh grapefruit juice and top it up with carbonated mineral water.
3. Mix all ingredients in glass well and serve chilled with a slice of lime. - 25.4913
Buttermilk Lime Sherbet
1. Combine buttermilk and sugar in a large bowl; stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Blend in corn syrup, lime and lemon rinds and lime juice.
2. Pour into 2 dry ice-cube trays; freeze until firm around edges. Spoon into large bowl; beat until smooth;... - 25.4775
Lime Party Punch
DISSOLVE gelatins in boiling water; cool.
Stir in club soda, wine and orange slices just before serving - 25.1269
1. Into a tall glass, fill ice and add pour all other ingredients except soda; mix well.
2. Pour enough SCHWEPPES® Club Soda to fill glass. - 24.5196
Refreshing Limeade Spritzer
Combine lime juice and sugar in a pitcher; stir until sugar dissolves.
Add club soda, and stir well. - 24.2279
Combine all ingredients except lime wedges in shaker.
Strain into 4 glasses.
Garnish with lime wedges, if desired. - 24.147
1. Bring water to boil. Dissolve sugar in the water. Mix with the limeade concentrate until the concentrate is melted and mixed well. Put in the freezer overnight.
2. When ready to serve, use an icecream scoop and put one scoop in an 8-ounce glass. Fill the... - 23.9419
Mix rum, limeade concentrate and water.
Pour rum mixture into refrigerator tray and freeze until slushy, at least 3 hours but no longer than 1 month. - 23.3985
Fresh Lime Cooler
Combine all the ingredients in a blender or shaker.
Blend on slow speed or shake until well blended and foamy.
Pour into a glass. - 22.5849
In large pitcher, combine all ingredients.
Serve at once. - 20.6482
Fruity Lime Tea
In pitcher dissolve instant tea powder in 2 1/4 cups cold water.
Stir in limeade concentrate, pineapple juice, and green food coloring; chill. - 16.7981
Simple Refreshing Sweet Lime Water
This sweet lime water is so simple to make yet it is very healthy. This not only cools and refreshes during summers but also doubles up as Oral Rehydration Solution (ORS) during diarrhea and stomach problems. The touch of mint gives it an added flavor. - 0
How To Make Brazilian Limeade
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for Brazilian Limeade. - 0
Betty's Blackberry Lime Cooler
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Blackberry-Lime Cooler. This is a refreshing summertime drink that is non-alcoholic. - 0