- » Lime Bar
Lime Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime bar recipes.
Coco Cabana Lime Bars
Kids are very demanding and always crave for some delicious and appealing snacks. Watch this excellent video that shows a terrific snack idea that is super simple and absolutely mind blowing. The video is wonderful and would surely impress you. Take a look... - 138.639
Key Lime-coconut Bars
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Grease and flour lightly a 9 x 3-inch baking pan.
In a food processor, combine the 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and butter.
Pat evenly into pan.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Reduce oven to 325Â°.
Beat eggs in a medium-size mixing... - 39.7135
Ginger Lime Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a mixing bowl; mix well. Press into an 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes; cool slightly on a wire rack.
4. Whisk together eggs and next 7 ingredients... - 29.6389
Fresh Fruit With Bar Le Duc Dressing
Peel, slice, and cut the fruit, except cantaloupes, into bite-sized pieces and place in a large bowl.
Mix the ingredients of the bar-le-duc dressing.
Combine the lime juice with 1/2 cup dressing and sprinkle over fruit.
Halve the... - 42.4377
Bar Therapy: Blackberry Thyme Caipirina
1. Cut lime as shown in the video for garnish.
2. In a mixing glass, drop lime wedges, blackberries, thyme, and simple syrup. Muddle well.
3. Pour Cachaca in the glass.
4. Fill shaker with ice. Cover the mixing glass and shake vigorously... - 0
Bar Therapy: Jacopo's Margarita
Nothing can look so refreshing ........a nice chilled glass with a bright green rim and a dark pink drink....The essence is dominated from the spice/acidic characteristic of the ginger. The mouth is a mix of opposite sensations of spice (ginger) and Sweetness... - 0
Bar Therapy: Touchdown
1. In a mixing glass, squeeze and drop lime wedges.
2. Add ginger syrup, and tequila.
3. Fill the shaker with ice, stir and drain excess water.
4. Shake the drink for 5 fast seconds.
5. In a long glass pour the drink and top it with beer... - 0
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stand back. - 20.4204
Bar Therapy: The Avocatini
1. Wet the rim of martini glass with lime wedge, and coat it with sugar.
2. Decorate the glass with orange peel as shown in the video.
3. In a mixing glass put avocado, lime wedge, orange slice, basil, and simple syrup. Muddle it... - 0
Bar Therapy: Balsamic Martini
1. Wash and remove stem from strawberries.
2. In a mixing glass, combine lime wedge, strawberry, and simple syrup. Muddle well.
3. Add balsamic vinegar, and rum.
3. Fill shaker with ice. Stir and remove excess water from ice. Cover the... - 0
Southwestern Salad Bar
1. Cook fajita seasoning in a large saucepan over medium heat 2 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently. Combine seasoning, corn, 1 tablespoon juice, and cilantro in a medium serving bowl.
2. Combine onion, garlic, beans, and bell peppers in a medium... - 32.4057
Xante Crush Cocktail
1. In a glass, add cut pears and simple syrup and muddle together.
2. Add the Xante Pear liqueur, lime juice and ice cubes and stir using a bar spoon.
3. Garnish with a lime wedge and serve chilled. - 97.0281
Shirley Mason Cocktail
1. Add ice cubes to a Collins glass and add the dash of grenadine.
2. Add the black cherry rum and lime soda and stir with a bar spoon.
3. Garnish with cherry and serve chilled. - 94.2449
Unique Bubble-o 7 Cocktail
This drink not only sounds fun, but packs in quite a fun-filled punch too. Simple and unique, this drink heavily bets on Three Olives Bubble vodka with 7-up for kick. Anytime you want to kick back and relax with a nice, smooth drink. Stream on to sip on! - 98.7795
1. Add the kiwi to a glass with simple syrup and muddle.
2. Add vodka and lime.
3. Fill with ice and stir well using a bar spoon.
4. Serve chilled. - 131.896
Mojito Cocktail, Classic Minty
The mojito, a bundle of mint under rum and you have the basics to get it done. A few skills will be needed: muddling mint and pouring alcohol and we believe you have at least one of those skills mastered. - 0
Purple Haze Cocktail
1. Top a glass with ice cubes.
2. Add in blue curacao and vodka.
3. Top with any lime soda.
4. Add a dash of grenadine and stir with a bar spoon.
5. Garnish with orange peel and serve chilled. - 95.2215
1. In a glass, add the midori, lime juice, vodka, light rum and ice cubes and stir using a bar spoon.
2. Strain into a martini glass.
3. Serve chilled. - 99.0524
Classic Mai Tai Cocktail
1. In a cocktail shaker glass, combine rums, syrup, orange and lime juice.
2. Use a cocktail stirrer or bar spoon to mix well.
3. Fill a hi-ball glass with crushed ice.
4. Pour the drink over the ice.
5. Garnish with sprig of mint and spear... - 38.2149
Dr. Jack Cocktail
Your love for Jack Daniels would make you fall in love with this cocktail. The flavor is enriched with a mix of amaretto, cranberry juice and topped with Dr. Pepper. Enjoy one of the best tasting drinks you have had in a long time. Try this amazing drink and... - 95.5247
Cheesecake, Key Lime Ice Cream, Graham Crackers, and Whipped Cream...whaaat!? - 23.8003
Rangtang Zombie-tini Cocktail
This Halloween, put the BOO in your booze with Three Olives Vodka. Featuring two recently launched flavors perfect for the holiday’s festivities, Three Olives RangTang and Purple will bring the spirit of Halloween to your home bar. - 17.5072
1. With a slice of lime, rub rim of serving glasses and chill.
2. In a blender jar, put together all ingredients and process at high speed for few seconds until mixture is snowy and smooth.
3. Into the chilled glasses, pour... - 37.7355
Pieces Of Eight Cocktail
1. Add the passionfruit liqueur, mango rum, coconut rum, Grand Marnier, orange juice and pineapple juice over ice in a cocktail glass.
2. Add a squeeze of the halved lime and drop it into the glass.
3. Stir up the mix well with a bar spoon.
4.... - 134.149
This Halloween, put the BOO in your booze with Three Olives Vodka. Featuring two recently launched flavors perfect for the holiday’s festivities, Three Olives RangTang and Purple will bring the spirit of Halloween to your home bar. - 19.0314
Hot Bloody Mary
1. In a mason jar, add the vodka and the habanero pepper and let it sit in the refrigerator for a week. Shake and taste it every day until the spiciness of your choice is achieved.
2. Rim the cocktail glass with the lime wedge.
3. Mix the coarse... - 86.2318
Mexican Mojito is a great drink to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Watch this video to learn the secret of this cocktail that is the derivative of martini. - 113.858
Atlantis Martini Vs Long Dark Tea Time Of The Soul
FOR THE ATLANTIS MARTINI
1. In a large tall glass add ice cubes; pour vanilla vodka, blue curacao, teapot bitters.
2. Stir everything with a bar spoon and pour it in the coupe glass, garnish with lemon and lime peel.
3. Serve the atlantis... - 0
In this free mixology video Clint will teach you how to make a Perfect Manhattan. This is an awesome whiskey based cocktail that is sure to knock your socks off! This is a strong drink for sure but what classifies this drink as "perfect" is the fact that it... - 109.278
Hpnotiq Caipirinha Cocktail
A tropically flavorful spin on the traditional caipirinha that has nothing to do with a real caipirinha! You can enjoy this good drink for unusual evening or good meal – the choice is yours. Watch the video to know how to make this cocktail. - 96.0864
The Rickey Classic Cocktail
The Rickey is a category of mixed drinks closely resembling a highball made from a base spirit, half of a lime squeezed and dropped in the glass, and carbonated water. Little or no sugar is added to the Rickey. Originally created with bourbon in Washington,... - 0
The Juliet And Romeo
Apparently named for the cucumber and rose aspects of the cocktail, the Juliet and Romeo is a rather surprisingly pleasing mix of gin, lime, mint, cucumber and rosewater. - 137.11
Negroni Campari Classic Cocktail
The Negroni, a classic cocktail utilizing campari. Camillo Negroni (1868-1934) was a Florentine Count who had spent time as a cowboy in the old West and a gambler in New York. When he returned to Florence, in the 1910s, he had the bartender at the Bar Casoni... - 0
Hass Avocado Milkshake
Tommi says: "Avocados are incredibly good for you, as well as tasting delicious. This shake is a lovely way to start the day, feeding you with vitamins, minerals and essential oils and filling you up so you don't reach for the snack bars half way through the... - 19.9696
The Maestro Cocktail
Mixology is the term applied to the making of cocktails, or mixed drinks. At The Food Channel, it's our goal to make it easy for you to look good when it comes to food. So, whether you are in the kitchen or at the bar, we want to provide the best methods,... - 100.81
This recipe is a twist on the classic cosmopolitan- this is the "kosmopolitan." The recipe contains bourbon and orange juice instead of vodka and cranberry and the "K" in the title stands for "kickass." A smooth cocktail that brings together a combination of... - 99.2997
Skinny Watermelon Mojito
Low-calorie cocktails reach a new apex with this Watermelon Mojito. Minty, sweet and refreshing! - 124.154
Breakout Cocktail, How-to
The breakout cocktail is a bourbon-strong cocktail build. No real aroma, unfortunately, with an alcohol rating that's fairly high, probably around 8 out of 10 on our scale. The finish rounds out with a bit of cherry flavor, almost a bit of a grenadine finish. - 0
The Sonic Screwdriver Cocktail, How-to
The Sonic Screwdriver! It brings citrus and it brings vodka but it is no screwdriver of old. This cocktail is much more jumpy, easy drinking and will not cure scurvy. - 0