- » Lime Bar
Lime Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lime bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lime bar recipes.
Coco Cabana Lime Bars
Kids are very demanding and always crave for some delicious and appealing snacks. Watch this excellent video that shows a terrific snack idea that is super simple and absolutely mind blowing. The video is wonderful and would surely impress you. Take a look... - 122.653
Ginger Lime Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a mixing bowl; mix well. Press into an 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes; cool slightly on a wire rack.
4. Whisk together eggs and next 7 ingredients... - 30.6576
Key Lime-coconut Bars
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Grease and flour lightly a 9 x 3-inch baking pan.
In a food processor, combine the 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and butter.
Pat evenly into pan.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Reduce oven to 325Â°.
Beat eggs in a medium-size mixing... - 40.9288
The Toxic Lime Cocktail
May the forth be with you! Today, we're busting out the Toxic Lime cocktail, this is a surprisingly tasty little sour recip - 109.583
Fresh Fruit With Bar Le Duc Dressing
Peel, slice, and cut the fruit, except cantaloupes, into bite-sized pieces and place in a large bowl.
Mix the ingredients of the bar-le-duc dressing.
Combine the lime juice with 1/2 cup dressing and sprinkle over fruit.
Halve the... - 43.5521
Bar Therapy: Jacopo's Margarita
Nothing can look so refreshing ........a nice chilled glass with a bright green rim and a dark pink drink....The essence is dominated from the spice/acidic characteristic of the ginger. The mouth is a mix of opposite sensations of spice (ginger) and Sweetness... - 0
Bar Therapy: Blackberry Thyme Caipirina
1. Cut lime as shown in the video for garnish.
2. In a mixing glass, drop lime wedges, blackberries, thyme, and simple syrup. Muddle well.
3. Pour Cachaca in the glass.
4. Fill shaker with ice. Cover the mixing glass and shake vigorously... - 0
Bar Therapy: Touchdown
1. In a mixing glass, squeeze and drop lime wedges.
2. Add ginger syrup, and tequila.
3. Fill the shaker with ice, stir and drain excess water.
4. Shake the drink for 5 fast seconds.
5. In a long glass pour the drink and top it with beer... - 0
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stand back. - 22.8716
Bar Therapy: The Avocatini
1. Wet the rim of martini glass with lime wedge, and coat it with sugar.
2. Decorate the glass with orange peel as shown in the video.
3. In a mixing glass put avocado, lime wedge, orange slice, basil, and simple syrup. Muddle it... - 0
Traditional Blended Bar Margarita
Learn how to make a traditional Bar margarita! One of the crown jewels in the cocktail world is the traditional margarita recipe. Like some of the classic French and Italian recipes every chef should know, the Margarita is something that every bartender... - 0
Southwestern Salad Bar
1. Cook fajita seasoning in a large saucepan over medium heat 2 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently. Combine seasoning, corn, 1 tablespoon juice, and cilantro in a medium serving bowl.
2. Combine onion, garlic, beans, and bell peppers in a medium... - 34.4098
1. In the cocktail shaker, place the lime and raw sugar.
2. Using a muddler, muddle for few seconds.
3. Pour the fresh lime juice and cachaca and stir using a bar spoon.
4. Add the ice and give a good shake.
5. Pour the drink in the low ball... - 109.503
Shirley Mason Cocktail
1. Add ice cubes to a Collins glass and add the dash of grenadine.
2. Add the black cherry rum and lime soda and stir with a bar spoon.
3. Garnish with cherry and serve chilled. - 102.191
The lovely Anita Cookie joined me for our Football Sunday episode. In this video we made classic Margaritas using freshly squeezed lime juice. Not only preferred for its authentic flavor but it's far less calories than the sugary mixes. Other dishes we made... - 112.427
Unique Bubble-o 7 Cocktail
This drink not only sounds fun, but packs in quite a fun-filled punch too. Simple and unique, this drink heavily bets on Three Olives Bubble vodka with 7-up for kick. Anytime you want to kick back and relax with a nice, smooth drink. Stream on to sip on! - 104.103
Xante Crush Cocktail
1. In a glass, add cut pears and simple syrup and muddle together.
2. Add the Xante Pear liqueur, lime juice and ice cubes and stir using a bar spoon.
3. Garnish with a lime wedge and serve chilled. - 109.198
1. Add the kiwi to a glass with simple syrup and muddle.
2. Add vodka and lime.
3. Fill with ice and stir well using a bar spoon.
4. Serve chilled. - 104.005
1. In a glass, add the midori, lime juice, vodka, light rum and ice cubes and stir using a bar spoon.
2. Strain into a martini glass.
3. Serve chilled. - 106.716
Purple Haze Cocktail
1. Top a glass with ice cubes.
2. Add in blue curacao and vodka.
3. Top with any lime soda.
4. Add a dash of grenadine and stir with a bar spoon.
5. Garnish with orange peel and serve chilled. - 111.304
Classic Mai Tai Cocktail
1. In a cocktail shaker glass, combine rums, syrup, orange and lime juice.
2. Use a cocktail stirrer or bar spoon to mix well.
3. Fill a hi-ball glass with crushed ice.
4. Pour the drink over the ice.
5. Garnish with sprig of mint and spear... - 39.1553
The Flighty Mojito
1. In a Collins glass pour the squeezed lime, fresh lime juice, simple syrup, rum and fresh mint leaves.
2. Using a muddler, muddle everything for 1 minute.
3. Top it with crushed ice, stir with bar spoon, muddle with the spoon.
4. Pour soda water... - 123.258
Dr. Jack Cocktail
Your love for Jack Daniels would make you fall in love with this cocktail. The flavor is enriched with a mix of amaretto, cranberry juice and topped with Dr. Pepper. Enjoy one of the best tasting drinks you have had in a long time. Try this amazing drink and... - 112.489
Cheesecake, Key Lime Ice Cream, Graham Crackers, and Whipped Cream...whaaat!? - 120.596
Junkyard Mojito Cocktail
Muddle Mint and get some blueberry raspberry Crystal light squirts and you're good to go! Well, you will want some fresh ingredients like blueberries, raspberries and some tonic water. Sweet, like artificial flavoring sweet and light on alcohol so you can... - 0
Mojito Cocktail, Classic Minty
The mojito, a bundle of mint under rum and you have the basics to get it done. A few skills will be needed: muddling mint and pouring alcohol and we believe you have at least one of those skills mastered. - 0
The Gypsy, Classic Cocktail
The Gypsy cocktail is sour but yet a little sweet at the same time thanks to the elderflower liqueur, with a herbal play that brings in some nice dynamic flavor on the palate but reminds us closely of anise. While the chartreuse brings hints of anise, it is... - 0
1. With a slice of lime, rub rim of serving glasses and chill.
2. In a blender jar, put together all ingredients and process at high speed for few seconds until mixture is snowy and smooth.
3. Into the chilled glasses, pour... - 38.7189
Pieces Of Eight Cocktail
1. Add the passionfruit liqueur, mango rum, coconut rum, Grand Marnier, orange juice and pineapple juice over ice in a cocktail glass.
2. Add a squeeze of the halved lime and drop it into the glass.
3. Stir up the mix well with a bar spoon.
4.... - 96.5408
Cocktail Bitters Week: Bajan Rum Punch
The Bajan Rum Punch, we used Hella Bitters to get some clove-based profile to our punch. Definitely an easy drinking cocktail that will allow much relaxing at the pool or beach on a tropical island or your back yard. - 0
Hot Bloody Mary
1. In a mason jar, add the vodka and the habanero pepper and let it sit in the refrigerator for a week. Shake and taste it every day until the spiciness of your choice is achieved.
2. Rim the cocktail glass with the lime wedge.
3. Mix the coarse... - 115.285
Mexican Mojito is a great drink to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Watch this video to learn the secret of this cocktail that is the derivative of martini. - 115.547
Atlantis Martini Vs Long Dark Tea Time Of The Soul
FOR THE ATLANTIS MARTINI
1. In a large tall glass add ice cubes; pour vanilla vodka, blue curacao, teapot bitters.
2. Stir everything with a bar spoon and pour it in the coupe glass, garnish with lemon and lime peel.
3. Serve the atlantis... - 0
In this free mixology video Clint will teach you how to make a Perfect Manhattan. This is an awesome whiskey based cocktail that is sure to knock your socks off! This is a strong drink for sure but what classifies this drink as "perfect" is the fact that it... - 127.768
The Rickey Classic Cocktail
The Rickey is a category of mixed drinks closely resembling a highball made from a base spirit, half of a lime squeezed and dropped in the glass, and carbonated water. Little or no sugar is added to the Rickey. Originally created with bourbon in Washington,... - 0
Hpnotiq Caipirinha Cocktail
A tropically flavorful spin on the traditional caipirinha that has nothing to do with a real caipirinha! You can enjoy this good drink for unusual evening or good meal – the choice is yours. Watch the video to know how to make this cocktail. - 109.848
The Juliet And Romeo
Apparently named for the cucumber and rose aspects of the cocktail, the Juliet and Romeo is a rather surprisingly pleasing mix of gin, lime, mint, cucumber and rosewater. - 113.592
Negroni Campari Classic Cocktail
The Negroni, a classic cocktail utilizing campari. Camillo Negroni (1868-1934) was a Florentine Count who had spent time as a cowboy in the old West and a gambler in New York. When he returned to Florence, in the 1910s, he had the bartender at the Bar Casoni... - 0
Hass Avocado Milkshake
Tommi says: "Avocados are incredibly good for you, as well as tasting delicious. This shake is a lovely way to start the day, feeding you with vitamins, minerals and essential oils and filling you up so you don't reach for the snack bars half way through the... - 20.0409
This recipe is a twist on the classic cosmopolitan- this is the "kosmopolitan." The recipe contains bourbon and orange juice instead of vodka and cranberry and the "K" in the title stands for "kickass." A smooth cocktail that brings together a combination of... - 119.797
Breakout Cocktail, How-to
The breakout cocktail is a bourbon-strong cocktail build. No real aroma, unfortunately, with an alcohol rating that's fairly high, probably around 8 out of 10 on our scale. The finish rounds out with a bit of cherry flavor, almost a bit of a grenadine finish. - 0
1. In the high ball glass add the fresh mint and sugar, muddle for 10 seconds.
2. Pour lime juice and mix them up.
3. Pour Bacardi Silver rum and Angostura bitters, place the ice cubes.
4. Mix the drink using another glass.
5. Top it up with sparking... - 122.21
Skinny Watermelon Mojito
Low-calorie cocktails reach a new apex with this Watermelon Mojito. Minty, sweet and refreshing! - 111.402
The Sonic Screwdriver Cocktail, How-to
The Sonic Screwdriver! It brings citrus and it brings vodka but it is no screwdriver of old. This cocktail is much more jumpy, easy drinking and will not cure scurvy. - 0
Buena Vista Grasshopper Pie
Crust Mix butter with crumbs, Ground Chocolate and sugar.
Press into 9-inch pie plate.
Bake at 350°F for 6 minutes.
Filling Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add creme de menthe and creme de cacao.
Stir in softened ice cream.
Chill 5-10 minutes until... - 44.3724
If any one drink can be credited for the resurgence of the cocktail in recent years, it’s the cosmopolitan, which appeared in bars across the country in the mid-1990s. No one seems to know who created it, and there has been much debate as to whether it... - 25.9705
Grilled Fish Steaks
Rinse the fish steaks and pat them dry.
Mix together the marinade ingredients.
On a deep platter, marinate the fish in this mixture for at least 2—but no more than 4—hours in the refrigerator, turning occasionally.
Oil the grill bars.
Cook the fish steaks... - 40.4478
Christmas Cake Cocktail
Inspired by …….Christmas Cake! Sweet and rich cherries, raisins, spices, almonds and, of course a generous dash of cognac. You’ll need to make your own allspice simple syrup (add the allspice to equal amounts of sugar and water and simmer on low for... - 122.4
Mexican Bulldog Cocktail
What happens when you blend a Common Man Margarita and add a corona? The Mexican Bulldog happens. Yeah, a complex yet fairly well known drink at the bars, the Mexican Bulldog may take some practice to get the amount of fluid correct in your pint glass, but is... - 0
Black Donald Cocktail
The Black Donald is essentially an El Diablo using Scotch instead of Tequila and Drambuie instead of Creme de Cassis. Highball glass cocktails have their own style. The ginger beer on top just jazzes it up! Watch the video and learn how to make it. - 128.715
Deconstructed Margarita With Cointreau Ravioli
The Margarita is traditionally made with little variation. Those who like it simple, keep to three ingredients: simple syrup, lime juice and tequila. Delicious! Jamie Boudreau steps it up a notch with help from a kit assembled by Cointreau (watch Jamie make... - 108.764
How To Make The Embalmer Cocktail
Thyme has many uses, the most obvious being culinary. Because of its antiseptic qualities, in ancient times, it was used as an embalming agent. No doubt the aromatics aided in suppressing odors related to the decomposition of the body. Here, Jamie uses thyme... - 25.0615
Marigold Ofrenda Cocktail
Created by Christopher Bostick
The Varnish Bar, Los Angeles
Bostick is especially drawn to the imagery of Dia de los Muertos. In Day of the Dead celebrations, the marigold is known as the “flower of the dead,” which helped to inspire this drink. Its... - 25.0379
Chicken Mole Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. Place corn chips into large resealable plastic bag; press to crush chips.
3. In a bowl combine lime juice, tomato sauce and mole rub. Add onion and chicken; mix well.
4. Lightly brush Large Bar Pan with... - 110.646
Jalapeno And Cilantro Margarita
Here is a fun and spicy twist on a classic margarita using fresh cilantro and jalapeño. I made this with the staff at the Medlock Ames Tasting Room and Alexander Valley Bar located in Alexander Valley, Sonoma County. - 106.651
Refreshing Celery Sipper Cocktail
What’s summer without a perfect warm weather drink? Beat the heat wave with the robust and refreshing celery sipper. Its herbal aroma and flavor may be off-putting for some, but the sweet-citrusy tang and elegant presentation will definitely score a point.... - 112.329
Monstre Verte Cocktail
Monstre Verte Cocktail is a fresh and vibrant cocktail. The main flavor comes from basil. It adds a depth of green, earthy aroma and flavor to the drink. Take a look at the video and give it a shot! - 125.021
The Pumpkin King was inspired by the great seasonal pumpkin ales. Jamie uses this Ale to create a beer liqueur which is the foundation for the cocktail. With its soft yet rich flavor, Pigs Nose Scotch is the perfect compliment to the deep spice of the hand... - 143.564
Bourbon Glazed Prawns With Old Fashioned Cocktail
This Bourbon Glazed Prawns with Old Fashioned Cocktail recipe video features, a dish of shrimps accompanied by a Maker's Mark Old Fashioned cocktail drink. Watch this video to learn both of these exotic recipes. - 109.774
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you how to created a unique, refreshing summer salad/side dish with tomatoes, basil, Italian bread and more. This is a perfect salad for summer when the vegetables are in season and very sweet. This salad is not only delicious... - 137.561
The contrasts of flavours hot-sweet-salty and textures-soft-crunchy makes for an amazing mouth pleaser. This is great party food as everything can be prepped ahead and grilled at the last minute. Make sure there is plenty of ice cold beer for cooling down... - 43.1183