- » Lima Bean With Herb
Lima Bean With Herb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lima bean with herb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lima bean with herb recipes.
Lima Beans With Herbs
Lima beans with herbs is a flavorful beans recipe. Cooked with a little white wine with marjoram and parsley for flavor, the lima beans with herbs is tossed and served tender and deliicous! - 27.4434
Baby Lima Beans With Herbs
1. Cook the bacon in a heavy 2-quart saucepan over moderately high heat until crisp—about 5 minutes. Remove the bacon, drain on paper toweling, and reserve.
2. Place the onion, carrots, nutmeg, and thyme, and the fennel seeds if used, in
the saucepan with... - 35.9865
Lamb And Lima Bean Stew
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the lima beans, onions, garlic, tomatoes with their liquid, wine, 1 cup of the water, the marjoram, mustard, 3 tablespoons of the parsley, and the lemon zest; mix well. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil... - 33.8075
Baby Lima Beans In Chervil Cream
Put the shelled beans in a saucepan.
Cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Cook at a simmer for 10-15 minutes until beans are tender.
Don't overcook, as they will split.
Salt and pepper them to taste.
Heat the cream and chervil together for 2 minutes... - 33.3359
Barley Corn And Lima Bean Salad
1 ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in the lima beans, garlic, thyme, and water. Lower the heat and simmer, covered, for 6 minutes. Stir in the corn and simmer,... - 32.0167
Lima Beans Au Gratin
Lightly brown the bread crumbs in 2 tablespoons hot butter in a skillet.
Remove from heat and mix in parsley, rosemary, oregano, and bacon.
Heat the 1/4 cup butter with garlic; blend in flour, salt, and dry mustard.
Heat until bubbly.
Add milk gradually,... - 43.5674
Baked Lima Beans With Tomatoes
Combine lima beans, undrained tomatoes, onion, garlic, basil, marjoram, and dash pepper.
Turn into a 1-quart casserole.
Bake, uncovered, in a 350Â° oven for 30 minutes.
Sprinkle with cheese. - 28.8392
Mushroom And Lima Bean Salad
Mushroom and Lima Bean Salad is a delicious v accompaniment to my meat, pasta and rice dishes. Seasoned irresistibly with onion, garlic, oregano, parsley and pepper, this Mushroom and Lima Bean Salad has a magnetic effect on whoever tastes it ! Why don€™t... - 42.7866
Lamb Shanks And Lima Beans
Soak washed beans overnight; or pour boiling water over them, cover and allow to soak 1 hour.
Drain, place soaked limas in cooker, add onion, garlic, and parsley.
Mix tomato puree, water and seasonings together and pour into cooker; mix well.
Top with lamb... - 34.0993
Lima Bean Soup
Cook lima beans as directed on package; drain.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water; cool.
Combine lima beans and bouillon in blender container; blend until smooth.
Pour into crock pot.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 10... - 38.4598
Cook beans by slowly adding them to 1 quart boiling water.
Reduce heat immediately after all beans are in water and cook for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until tender.
Combine lima beans with 1/4 cup French Dressing and serve on lettuce, garnishing with parsley,... - 27.7829
Limas And Peas Baked With Herbs
Try this Limas And Peas Baked With Herbs. An easily prepared recipe, Limas And Peas Baked With Herbs is a side dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 29.5928
Corn And Lima Beans
Heat butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add shallot, onion and garlic. Cook 4 minutes over low heat.
Add seasonings and mix well. Cook 2 minutes.
Add lima beans and corn; mix well. Cook 4 minutes over low heat. Incorporate sour cream and simmer 2 minutes. - 26.9889
Lima Dill Salad
Cook limas until just tender.
Drain and chill.
Add parsley and celery.
Mix together mayon naise, vinegar, onion, dill seed, salt and pepper.
Pour over bean mixture.
Toss until well mixed.
Serve in lettuce linedbowl. - 36.1114
Minted Lamb And Limas
1) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it over medium flame.
2) Add the lamb chops and cook until brown. Remove from skillet and set aside.
3) Add garlic and onion to the remaining oil in the skillet and cook until tender-crisp.
4) Reserving 1/4 cup... - 49.1044
One Bean Toss
The one bean toss is a lima bean and vegetable salad made with added capers. Parsleyed to taste and dressed with mayonnaise, the one bean toss is delicious and tasty with mingled flavors in it. - 40.7418
Sunchoke Succotash was not very difficult to make. This Sunchoke Succotash dish was very satisfying too. Happy eating! - 32.4772
Sausage And Lima Casserole
1. In a saucepan, over medium-high heat, cook sausage until slightly brown.
2. To the saucepan, combine onion, green pepper, lima beans, and herbs; stir to mix well and cook thoroughly.
3. Add wine and about 1/4-cup water to cover the contents.
4.... - 42.2745
Busy-day Lamb Ragout
1 Trim any fat from lamb; cut lamb into 1-inch cubes.
Combine with mushrooms and liquid, salt, herbs, cranberry-apple juice and 1/2 cup of the water in a kettle or Dutch oven; cover.
Heat to boiling.
2 Simmer 1 hour, or until lamb is almost tender.
... - 40.4591
Shake chicken in mixture of flour and salad dressing mix in paper bag to coat well.
Brown, a few pieces at a time, in shortening in large frying pan; arrange in a 12 cup baking dish.
Saute onion in same frying pan; blend in any remaining seasoned flour, and... - 36.4187
Cassoulet For A Crowd
1 Place turkey with giblets and ham hocks in a kettle or Dutch oven.
Add water, carrot, onion, and salt.
2 Place garlic, bay leaves, thyme, and parsley sprigs in a piece of cheesecloth and tie with a string.
Push under liquid in kettle.
3 Heat slowly to... - 39.2211
Six Bean Soup
In a colander, rinse the kidney, navy, great northern, lima, pinto and garbanzo beans.
In a 6-quart Dutch oven, combine the beans and water.
Cover and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Simmer for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat and let stand for 1 hour.... - 44.4555
Choose-a-bean Soup Mix
In a plastic bag or airtight container combine all ingredients.
Seal tightly and store till needed.
To cook choose a bean soup mix: In a 3 quart saucepan combine 1 recipe choose a bean soup mix and 7 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover; simmer... - 44.5981
Lucky Bean Soup
Lucky Bean Soup is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Lucky Bean Soup is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 46.0777
French Bean Salad
French Bean Salad is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Prepare this delicious French Bean Salad; I am sure you would love to try this recipe again -n -again. - 38.9907
Four Bean Salad
Line large salad bowl with romaine.
Layer drained red kidney beans, wax beans, black-eyed peas, green beans, and pepper rings in order given.
Top with onion rings.
Thoroughly combine sugar, vinegar, oil, parsley, salt, dry mustard, tarragon, and... - 39.984
Soak beans overnight and cook until tender as directed on package.
Saute vegetables and garlic in olive oil; add tomato paste.
Add the water, salt and pepper, parsley, bay leaf, oregano, and thyme, and simmer until vegetables are tender and most of the... - 36.2494
Pot Au Feu With Beans
Put all ingredients, except garnish, into large kettle; cover.
Simmer 3 to 314 hours.
Cut off meat; return to pan.
Skim off excess fat; adjust seasoning.
Reheat. - 35.0805
The Use Of Herbs
Cook Tarragon with beets, spinach, fresh mushrooms.
Cook thyme with carrots, peas, eggplant, onions.
Cook savory with peas, lima beans, string beans.
Cook marjoram with spinach.
Cook rosemary with string beans, spinach, peas.
Add sage to onions to fry. - 26.0294
Herb Flavored Chicken Stew
1. Remove all fat from chicken, and skin from breasts, thighs and drumsticks; melt fat in large heavy kettle or Dutch oven.
2. Shake chicken with flour and herb salad-dressing mix in paper bag to coat evenly; brown, a few pieces at a time, in fat in kettle.... - 29.7201
Herbed Lemon Butter For Vegetables
1. In small saucepan, combine the butter, lemon peel and juice and herbs.
2. Heat over a low flame, until frothy.
3. Immediately spoon the hot lemon butter over steamed vegetables like cauliflower, broccoli, lima beans, peas, summer squash,... - 32.6268
Brunswick Stew With Herbs
1 Shake chicken in mixture of flour and salad dressing mix in a plastic bag to coat well; reserve any remaining flour.
2 Brown chicken, a few pieces at a time, in vegetable shortening in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with browning unit. Remove... - 35.1969
Herb Oxtail Soup
Herb Oxtail Soup is a combination of fresh herbs and vegetables with softened mushrooms and oxtail. It is a classic recipe meant for special occasions. Like other recipes, you are bound to enjoy the Herb Oxtail Soup and make something special for your next... - 45.7515
Two Bean Salad
– In a salad bowl, combine vegetables and herbs, and set aside.
– In a bowl, mix together all dressing ingredients. Pour over vegetables and serve. - 29.2968
One Bean Toss
1. Setting aside a few olive slices for garnish, in a bowl combine remaining olive slices, peas and limas.
2. In another bowl combine next 5 ingredients, 1/2 tea spoon salt and dash pepper, pour over bean mixture and toss lightly.
3. With cover chill... - 42.1085
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
2. Press the soybeans, lima beans, and navy beans through a collander or puree in a food processor. Add the salt, paprika, butter, sage, thyme, marjoram, and savory. Add enough wheat germ to make a moldable mixture.
3.... - 33.8582
In 3 quart saucepan combine soups, undrained beans, onion, thyme, and 1 soup can water (1 1/4 cups).
Bring to boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat; simmer and stir 5 minutes - 27.7879
Three Bean Salad With Fresh Coriander
In separate pots, soak the white, pinto, and lima beans overnight in cold water to cover.
The next day, drain the beans, return to the pots, and cover with cold water by 2 inches.
Cover, bring to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer gently until tender: 50 to... - 36.8028
Tuscan Bean Salad With Tuna
Mix the beans together in a bowl.
Stir in the onion, oil, olives and herbs.
Flake the tuna and add to the salad.
Toss well and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Arrange the radicchio leaves or chicory on a serving platter.
Spoon the bean salad on... - 36.8243
1. Combine lima beans, carrots, celery, onion and salad herbs in a 10-cup baking dish.
2. Brown sausage patties, half at a time, in a medium-size skillet; remove with a slotted spoon and place over vegetables in baking dish. Pour all drippings from pan.
3.... - 32.7706
Pimiento Chicken Stew
Remove all fat from chicken, and skin from breasts, thighs and drumsticks; melt fat in large heavy kettle or Dutch oven.
Shake chicken with flour and herb salad dressing mix in paper bag to coat evenly; brown, a few pieces at a time, in fat in kettle.
Remove... - 37.3293
Garden Stuffed Peppers
Remove tops from green peppers.
Cut peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
Cook peppers in boiling salted water for 3 to 5 minutes; invert to drain.
If using fresh corn, cut off tips of corn kernels.
Carefully scrape cobs with dull edge of knife;... - 41.8434
In skillet, cook bacon until crisp; drain.
Add onion and thyme; cook until onion is tender.
Stir in vegetables and heat through. - 25.0853
Turkey Burger Bundles
Mix the turkey with the bacon, green and red peppers, onion, coriander, chutney, and 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and black pepper in a large bowl.
Shape into 4 patties and set aside.
On a 30-inch-long sheet of heavy-duty foil, toss the lima beans with the... - 38.5934
Chicken & Macaroni Salad Platter
1. Combine macaroni salad, cheese, lima beans, celery and herbes in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix well. Chill at least an hour to season.
2. Line a platter with chicory leaves; break remaining into bite-size pieces in center; spoon half the macaroni salad... - 29.3517
1 Shake chicken with flour and salad dressing mix in plastic bag to coat evenly. Brown chicken in oil in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit; remove and reserve.
2 Saute onion until soft in pan drippings; stir in tomatoes, celery,... - 30.9047
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Melt 2 tablespoons margarine in saucepan with flour.
Add salt, 1/2 teaspoon of the lemon juice, horseradish, Worcestershire, onion salt, Tabasco.
Blend in milk and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Add... - 44.045
Chicken Succotash Soup
Heat the oil in a large saucepan or 5-quart Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute, stirring occasionally, until slightly softened about 3 minutes.
Do not brown.
Add the chicken, giblets, cheese- cloth bag, stock, salt, and pepper... - 45.3323
A Basic Vegetable Soup
In large soup kettle, heat oil and butter.
Saute green pepper, onion, garlic, leek and carrots until soft.
Add potatoes, tomatoes, liquid, salt and pepper.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat to simmer and cook, covered, for 1 hour.
Add remaining ingredients except... - 42.1247
Summer Vegetable Soup With Basil
Put oil in soup kettle.
When hot, add the vegetables except spinach and stir well.
Add the chicken stock and water to cover vegetables.
Add salt, pepper, and thyme.
Bring to a boil.
Half-cover with a lid.
Simmer 30-40 minutes or until vegetables are barely... - 48.8235
In iron Dutch oven or heavy casserole, heat butter and oil.
Brown meat quickly, turning frequently.
Add bouillon and wine and cover.
Turn heat to simmer and cook for 1 hour.
Add orange peel, garlic, tomatoes, herbs and bean sprouts.
Cover and cook for... - 35.3165
Favorite Lamb Stew With Rice Dumplings
Coat lamb with a mixture of the flour, salt, pepper, and paprika; reserve any remaining flour.
Brown meat evenly on all sides in the hot fat in a Dutch oven.
Sprinkle remaining flour mixture over meat.
Add the garlic, dill, marjoram, thyme, and 1 1/2 cups... - 41.0047
Succotash Of Corn, Chanterelles, Zucchini, And Sweet Red Peppers
Peel back the green corn husks and the silk and discard.
Trim the base of each ear so it is even and flat, and stand the ear upright on its base.
Using a sharp knife, cut down between the cob and the kernels to remove the kernels.
Reserve the kernels and... - 38.8618
Boeuf En Gelee
To consomme and sherry add enough water to measure 4 cups.
In large bowl, blend unfavored gelatine with 1 cup of this beef liquid.
Let soften 5 minutes.
Add garlic and bay leaf.
Dissolve by blending in remaining 3 cups boiling beef liquid.
Set aside to... - 40.1028
Summer Garden Supper
In a deep, 3- or 4-qt.stove-top casserole place tomato slices on bottom.
Top with onions, then zucchini, then lentils.
Sprinkle over half of parsley, chives, garlic.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Put in beans, limas, remaining herbs and garlic.
Season... - 39.1383
Supermarket Chicken Supper
Combine macaroni salad, cheese, lima beans, celery and herbes in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix well.
Chill at least an hour to season.
Line a platter with chicory leaves; break remaining into bite size pieces in center; spoon half the macaroni salad on... - 38.7794
Barbecued Chicken Supper Salad
Combine macaroni salad, cheese, lima beans, celery and herbes in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix well.
Chill about an hour to season.
Just before serving, line a large platter with chicory leaves; break remaining into bite size pieces in center; spoon... - 39.8459
Pickle & Olive Brochette In Macaroni Salad
1. Combine macaroni salad, cheese, lima beans, celery and herbes in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix well. Chill about an hour to season.
2. Just before serving, line a large platter with chicory leaves; break remaining into bite-size pieces in center; spoon... - 29.8271
Barbecued Chicken Supper Salad
1. Combine macaroni salad, lima beans, cheese, celery and the fines herbes in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix well. Chill at least an hour to season.
2. Just before serving, line a large platter with endive leaves; break the remaining into bite-size pieces... - 35.3187
1. Preheat the oven at 350Â°.
2. In a 10-cup baking dish, mix together lima beans, carrots, celery, onion and salad herbs.
3. Take a medium-size frying pan and brown the sausage patties. Remove using a slotted spoon and place over... - 41.6651
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a 10-cup baking dish, combine lima beans, carrots, celery, onion and salad herbs.
3. In a medium-size frying pan, brown sausage patties, half at a time.
4. Using a slotted spoon, and keep the sausages... - 38.8031
Pimiento Chicken Stew
Remove all fat from chicken, and skin from breasts, thighs, and drumsticks; melt fat in large heavy kettle or Dutch oven.
Shake chicken with flour and salad-dressing mix in paper bag to coat evenly; brown, a few pieces at a time, in fat in kettle.
Remove... - 37.2248
Down-home Lamb And Vegetable Stew
Broil lamb thoroughly on all sides on a rack.
Meanwhile cook peas and winter squash in water with onion broth mix in covered saucepan for 10 minutes.
Add salt, pepper and choice of seasonings.
Transfer lamb to saucepan, cover and cook till very soft.
Stir in... - 36.2512
Baked Chicken With Vegetables
1. Shake chicken in mixture of flour and salad-dressing mix in paper bag to coat well. Brown, a few pieces at a time, in shortening in large frying pan; arrange in a 12-cup baking dish.
2. Saute onion in same frying pan; blend in any remaining seasoned flour,... - 30.2263
Hearty Grouse Stew
Soak grouse in salted water overnight.
Sprinkle grouse with salt and garlic powder.
In Dutch oven, brown grouse well in margarine.
Remove grouse, then add onions to margarine and brown lightly.
Return grouse along with tomatoes, tomato paste, wine, water,... - 36.7514
1 In a paper bag,mix flour and salad dressing. Shake chicken in the mixture to coat well.
2 In a large frying pan,add shortening and brown a few chicken pieces at a time.Arrange in a 12-cup baking dish.
3 In the same frying pan,saute onion,blend in any... - 41.1138
Season rabbit or chicken with salt and pepper.
Saute in butter 10 minutes until brown.
Saute onions in butter remaining in saucepan until lightly browned.
Return chicken to pan.
Add tomatoes, celery, mushrooms, herbs, Tabasco and 1... - 43.189
Old Fashioned Vegetable Soup
Old fashioned vegetable soup is a herbed vegetable soup. Made with a medley of vegetables and cooked in water, this vegetable soup can be cooked in broth or bases of choice too. - 38.8092
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Boil beans for 30 minutes in salted water and drain well.
3) Take a flameproof casserole and fry diced pork in it until browned.
4) Remove the pork from casserole and keep aside.
5) Brown... - 42.6714
Place all the vegetables in a steamer and cook for 10 minutes.
In a pan, heat oil and stir vegetables around for several minutes.
Add basil and serve with fresh herbs. - 31.7831
Busy Day Lamb Ragout
1. Trim off all the excess fat from the lamb and slice them into 1-inch cubes.
2. In a kettle or Dutch oven, mix together mushrooms and liquid, salt, herbs, cranberry-apple juice and 1/2 cup of the water. Cover the pan and bring it to boil.
3. Simmer... - 43.2847
All In One Chicken Dinner
Sometimes I feel that this All In One Chicken Dinner is the best dinner to serve for my family and friends. A perfect blend of veggies and herbs with chicken, it often so happens that my folks end up eating just this All In One Chicken Dinner and the rest of... - 44.9696
Cook beans in salted water for 30 minutes; drain.
Put oil in heavy bottom skillet; brown the lamb on all sides; season with salt and pepper.
Add onions and cook for 10 minutes.
Skim off extra fat.
Dissolve flour in a little cold water.
Add to meat along with... - 45.0281
Smoked Sausage Skillet
1. Heat oil in a large, heavy skillet. Add onion and garlic; saute over medium-high heat. Add apple, herbs,tomatoes, beans, chicken broth and tomato paste, stirring to blend well.
2. Add sausage. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 20-30... - 29.712
Cassoulet For A Crowd
1. Place the turkey with giblets and hocks in a kettle or Dutch oven. Add water, carrot, onion and salt.
2. Tie the garlic, bay leaves, thyme and parsley sprigs in a piece of cheesecloth. Push under liquid.
3. Bring slowly to boiling; reduce heat; cover.... - 36.9664
Artichoke, Chickpea And Fennel Giambotta
1. Broil chicken for 20 minutes till it turns brown and crispy. Keep it aside.
2. In a large flame proof casserol add garlic, red pepper, fennel, diced tomatoes and herbs.
3. Combine chickpeas. Add 1 cup of stock, artichoke hearts, wine, and olive... - 48.4737
Ternera Con Guisantes
Heat olive oil in a casserole.
When oil is hot, put in thyme, bay leaf, garlic, cinnamon, pepper grains, carrot, and tomatoes (if you use puree, add it later with the wine).
Brown meat well on all sides with the herbs and vegetables over a moderate... - 44.3947