Crock Pot Bean
- » Lima Bean Slow Cooker
Lima Bean Slow Cooker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lima bean slow cooker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lima bean slow cooker recipes.
Lamb And Lima Bean Stew
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the lima beans, onions, garlic, tomatoes with their liquid, wine, 1 cup of the water, the marjoram, mustard, 3 tablespoons of the parsley, and the lemon zest; mix well. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil... - 33.8075
Lima Beans With Ham
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beans, vegetables, seasonings and ham.
2. Pour in the water and soup and stir to mix well.
3. Cover the pot with its lid
4. Slow cook the beans on HIGH for about 5 hours or if you are not in a hurry, cook... - 38.4972
Easy Lima Bean Soup
1. To prepare beans sort them, soak overnight and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 8-10 hours.
3. Serve as desired. - 39.0398
Tangy Lima Beans
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine all ingredients except the salt pork
2. Stir until ingredients are well blended.
3. Layer the salt pot over the bean mixture
4. Cover the pot with its lid
5. Slow cook the beans on HIGH for about 5 hours or... - 41.3749
Lima Beans In Tomato Sauce
Lima Beans In Tomato Sauce is a delicious Lima beans preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal dinner at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Lima Beans In Tomato Sauce recipe. - 38.0095
Lamb Shoulder Chops With Lima Beans
Peel shallots and separate into cloves, if necessary.
Peel garlic cloves and crush coarsely with the side of a knife.
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine shallots, garlic, and leeks.
Sprinkle lamb chops with pepper, dust with flour, and... - 44.0792
Sour Cream Lima
These Sour Cream Limas make an excellent breakfast ! Try out these Sour Cream Limas and tell me if you like it ! - 34.3706
Sour Cream Lima
1) In a slow cooker, soak beans in water overnight.
2) Do not drain the water.
3) Add salt, put the lid on and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 hours.
4) Strain the beans.
5) Return the beans to the slow cooker, along with sour cream,... - 44.3313
Savory Tomato Lima
1. In a slow cooker, put beans, onion, garlic, mustard, and water.
2. Add Worcestershire sauce, salt, chili powder, tomato soup, vinegar, sugar and salt pork.
3. Cook the ingredients on HIGH heat for 5 hours.
4. Once the beans are tender, remove the... - 42.272
Lima Bean Soup
Wash beans and pick over; combine with water in a kettle. Heat to boiling; cook 2 minutes; cover. Remove from heat; let stand 1 hour. Combine soaked beans and liquid, ham bone, onion, salt and pepper in slow cooker; cover. Cook on low (190° to 200°) 10 ho - 22.847
Slow Cooked Bean Medley
In a 5-qt.slow cooker, combine the first 12 ingredients.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low for 5-7 hours or until onion and peppers are tender.
Discard bay leaves. - 30.2942
Summer Succotash is a refreshing and unique dish that boasts a wonderful flavor. This dish will guarantee a sumptuous meal. Trust me, you will love this Guarantee recipe! - 30.7752
Saute the onion in butter in cooker.
When onion is lightly tanned, add veg etables, 3/4 cup water, salt, and pepper.Close cover of cooker and put pressure control in place.
When pressure is reached and control jiggles, cook for 2 minutes.
Cool cooker at once... - 45.6352
Sour Cream Lima
1.In a slow cooker, put lima beans, margarine or butter, sugar, molasses, mustard, water and salt.
2.Cover the cooker and put it on LOW heat.
3.Cook the ingredients for 7-8 hrs.
4.Once done, remove the lid of the cooker and stir beans.
5.Cook more for... - 42.7916
Winter's Best Soup
Remove marrow from marrow bones to make MARROW BALLS. Combine bones and water, tomatoes, carrots, turnips, onion, celery, cloves, bay leaf, thyme, salt, sugar, pepper, lima beans and green beans in slow cooker; cover. Cook on low (190° to 200°) 10 hours, - 31.1223
Pat's Calico Baked Beans
1) In a slow cooker, combine the beans.
2) In a skillet, brown the bacon and crumble it. Add to the beans in the cooker and add the onion. Stir well.
3) Mix the salt, mustard, brown sugar, garlic, vinegar and ketchup together.
4) Pour the mixture all... - 39.9772
Carta's Baked Beans
1) In a skillet, brown the meat and add the onion. Once browned, drain the contents.
2) Add the beans, salt and pepper. Mix well and stir in all the remaining ingredients. Mix properly.
3) Into a slow cooker, pour the mixture.
4) Cover the cooker and... - 39.3626
Medley Of Sweet And Sour Beans
1. Heat a small skillet over a high flame and sauté the bacon to render fat and until browned and crisp.
2. Use a slotted spoon to remove the bacon onto paper toweling and drain. When cool, crumble
3. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings into a... - 43.5611
Hot Bean Dish Without Meat
1) In a slow cooker, put the beans.
2) Combine together all the remaining ingredients and pour the mixture all over the beans.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for about 3 to 4 hours.
4) Serve hot. - 37.1638
Five Bean Hot Dish
1) In a deep saucepan, brown the ground beef. Drain once well browned.
2) Add the bacon, mustard and vinegar and stir well.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4) Pour the mixture into a slow cooker.
5) Cover the cooker and cook over low... - 40.289
Mixed Bean Casserole
1) In a slow cooker, combine together ll the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 7 to 8 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 32.3583
Three Bean Barbecue
1) In a saucepan, brown the beef and drain it.
2) In another saucepan, fry the bacon and onions and drain them.
3) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
4) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 4 to 6 hours.
5) Serve... - 39.1887
Betty's Calico Beans
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat over 3 to 4 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 35.0993
Bean Pot Medley
COMBINE all ingredients in slow cooker; stir.
Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 7 hours or until onion and peppers are tender.
Remove and discard bay leaves. - 30.2941
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine corn, green beans, lima beans, and onion.
Stir in mushroom soup and Cheddar cheese.
Add parsley flakes and black pepper.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on... - 38.3103
Carolina Chicken Stew
1 Arrange half the chicken parts in the bottom of an electric slow cooker; sprinkle with onion and green pepper slices and parsley.
2 Layer remaining chicken parts in cooker; season with salt, Worcestershire sauce and red-pepper seasoning; top with thawed... - 32.1917
Garden Patch Soup
1 Combine onion, potatoes, corn, lima beans, chicken broth, tomato juice, chicken, salt, pepper, butter or margarine and Worcestershire sauce in a slow cooker; cover.
2 Cook on low (190° to 200°) 5 hours, or on high (290° to 300°) 3 hours. Serve with wedg - 26.2562
1 Shake chicken with flour and salad dressing mix in plastic bag to coat evenly. Brown chicken in oil in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit; remove and reserve.
2 Saute onion until soft in pan drippings; stir in tomatoes, celery,... - 30.9047
Chet' S Trucker Stew
1. In a slow cooker combine all ingredients and simmer with cover on High for 2-3 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 34.9676
Brunswick Stew With Herbs
1 Shake chicken in mixture of flour and salad dressing mix in a plastic bag to coat well; reserve any remaining flour.
2 Brown chicken, a few pieces at a time, in vegetable shortening in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with browning unit. Remove... - 35.1969
Rump Roast And Vegetables
1) In a slow cooker, put the carrots, potaotes and onion. Add the bat leaf and frozen beans and sprinkle tapioca all over.
2) In a skillet, brown the roast on all sides in oil. Transfer to the slow cooker. Place the browned roast over the... - 42.1269
Lazy Day Stew
1) In the bottom of a slow cooker, place the beef and add the vegetables.
2) Sprinkle the salt, pepper and tapioca all over the contents of the cooker.
3) Mix together the water and tomato juice and pour the mixture all over the cooker's... - 41.6547
Joy's Brunswick Stew
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on High for 2 hours.
2. Reduce to Low and cook 2 hours.
3. Serve as desired. - 38.3725
Beef Gumbo Soup
1) Over moderate-high heat, place a large skillet and add the butter.
2) Brown the shanks thoroughly in the butter.
3) In a slow cooker, put the shanks along with the water, salt, pepper, onion, bay leaf, carrots, potato, celery and tomatoes.
4) Cover... - 44.9283
Grace's Minestrone Soup
1) As per the instructions given on the package, make the macaroni and set it aside.
2) In a large slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients except the macaroni and cheese.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for about 8 hours. During... - 40.2333
Chicken And Ham Stew
1) In a slow cooker, place the chicken pieces.
2) Stir in water, ham, onion and potatoes, mix well.
3) Cover and cook on for LOW for 4 to 5 hours or on HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
4) Remove the chicken pieces on a platter, discard the bones and return... - 42.4581
Brunswick Soup Mix
1. In large slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on High for 7 hours.
2. In 2-cup portions cool and freeze.
3. To use, into a saucepan empty 1 frozen portion with small amount of liquid- tomato juice, V-8 juice, or broth.
4. Cook... - 42.9702
Sweet N Sour Beans
In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove to paper towel.
Drain, reserving 2 teaspoons drippings.
In the drippings, saute onions until tender.
Add brown sugar, vinegar, salt, mustard and garlic powder.
Bring to a boil.
In a slow cooker, combine beans... - 39.1673
Cannellini Alla Catania
1 Pick over beans and rinse.
Cover beans with water in a large kettle; bring to boiling; cover; cook 2 minutes; remove from heat; let stand 1 hour.
Pour into an electric slow cooker (Or cover beans with water in slow cooker and soak overnight at room... - 36.8739
Russian Jewish Barley Soup
Top of the stove method: Place lima beans in mixing bowl, cover with 2 c. (500 mL) boiling water; soak overnight.
In large soup pot, place soup bone, celery, onion and enough water to completely cover the bone.
Season with salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil,... - 40.6254
One Dish Meal
1) Take a skillet and brown ground beef in it.
2) Pour off fat and arrange then in a slow cooker.
3) Fry bacon until browned and drain well on paper towel.
4) From the skillet, drain fat and sautÃ© onion, green onions and green pepper in it until... - 40.0856
Sweet Sour Dean Trio
1. In a skillet, add oil and heat.
2. Put the bacon in the skillet and cook.
3. Once done, transfer the bacon in a large bowl and the drippings in a small one.
4. Add onion, brown sugar, garlic, mustard, salt, vinegar and two tablespoons of dripping to... - 47.3357
Beef Shank-vegetable Soup
Beef Shank-Vegetable Soup is a wonderfully delicous meat soup that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this soup for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Beef Shank-Vegetable Soup ever since.Try it... - 44.8593
Windy City Lamb Casserole
Simmer the soaked beans in unsalted water for 60-90 minutes, or until tender, then drain and transfer to a casserole.
Trim the fat from the chops and brown them by frying in a little oil.
Add to the beans, with the onion, garlic, bay leaves and thyme.
Gently... - 44.2483