- » Lima Bean Medley
Lima Bean Medley Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lima bean medley recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lima bean medley recipes.
Carrot Lima Squash Medley
1.Take a 2 quart sauce pan and put eggs, yolk, sugar and butter in it and put it on a medium flame.
2.Stir the ingredients continuously and cook for 20 minutes, until the mixture gets thick.
3.Once done, turn off the heat and add raisins, brandy and... - 38.1097
Bean Medley Soup
This Bean Medley Soup tastes amazing ! Try this lima beans, chickpeas and tomato soup with garlic, oregano and onion seasonings for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Bean Medley Soup are welcome. - 32.9546
Instant Bean Medley
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Saute the onion and pepper in oil until the onion is soft but not brown.
Drain all the cans of their liquid and mix together all the ingredients except the cheese and breadcrumbs.
Spoon into a greased casserole.
Mix together the cheese... - 33.7608
Medley Of Sweet And Sour Beans
1. Heat a small skillet over a high flame and sauté the bacon to render fat and until browned and crisp.
2. Use a slotted spoon to remove the bacon onto paper toweling and drain. When cool, crumble
3. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings into a... - 41.7061
Slow Cooked Bean Medley
In a 5-qt.slow cooker, combine the first 12 ingredients.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low for 5-7 hours or until onion and peppers are tender.
Discard bay leaves. - 27.517
Bean Pot Medley
COMBINE all ingredients in slow cooker; stir.
Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 7 hours or until onion and peppers are tender.
Remove and discard bay leaves. - 27.7016
Baked Bean Medley
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 350°F.
2) Take a skillet measuring 10-inch and mix in the onion and ground beef along with salt.
3) Place skillet on moderate heat and cook until the meat becomes brown.
4) Drain until dry.
5) Add... - 43.0406
Adding a pinch of sugar and salt, cook asparagus and limas separately according to package directions.
Drain asparagus, limas and corn.
Place alternate layers of vegetables in a casserole, saving most of asparagus for the top.
Make a rich cream sauce.
Add... - 30.8012
Tangy Vegetable Medley
1) Take a large pot filled with water.
2) Boil the water and cook the fresh green beans in boiling water for 7 minutes. keep aside the boiled green beans.
3) If using the frozen green beans, cook as per the package instructions.
4) Cut the... - 46.5618
Make Ahead Vegetable Medley
In a large bowl, combine all of the beans, peas, corn, onion, green pepper, cucumber and pimientos.
Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate overnight. - 31.9941
Biscuit Topped Sausage Medley
Pour boiling water over lima beans and set aside.
Brown sausages slowly on all sides and lift out of the pan.
Pour off all but 1 tablespoon fat.
If using brown-and-serve sausages, you may need to add a little fat.
Stir-fry onions in the pan until... - 36.6402
Green Vegetable Medley
1) Preheat the oven to 325°.
2) Take a colander and place frozen peas in it.
3) Remove frost from the peas by pouring hot water over them and keep aside.
4) Take a saucepan and combine lima beans, green beans, and 1 cup salted water in... - 46.432
Garden Medley Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large pan, melt fat and stir in flour; mix until well blended.
3. Add milk and stir well.
4. Add vegetables and seasonings; mix.
5. Into a baking dish, transfer the mixture and cover top... - 50.9136
Pork And Vegetable Medley
In large skillet brown the pork in oil. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Push meat to one side.
In same skillet cook onion till tender but not brown.
Spoon off excess fat.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat (220°).
Cover and simmer,... - 39.9916
Buffet Bean Bake
Buffet bean bake is a bacon and pork beans recipe. Prepared with a medley of mixed beans with mustard sauce for flavor, this meaty bean bake is cooked in vinegar. This five bean meat bake also has fried onions for a varied texture and taste and makes a great... - 44.1926
Old Fashioned Vegetable Soup
Old fashioned vegetable soup is a herbed vegetable soup. Made with a medley of vegetables and cooked in water, this vegetable soup can be cooked in broth or bases of choice too. - 37.6496