- » Lima Bean Leek Carrot Soup
Lima Bean Leek Carrot Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lima bean leek carrot soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lima bean leek carrot soup recipes.
Lima Bean Soup
Combine in pot all ingredients except cheese.
Simmer until tender.
Garnish with cheese. - 33.286
1. Start by cutting the onion, the white and a little of the green part of the leek, celery, carrot, and fennel into 1/4-inch dice
2. In a deep lidded saucepan, pour the olive oil and 1 cup of water and heat it over medium heat, add the... - 46.7759
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large soup pot over medium heat.
Add onion or leek, celery, and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, beans,... - 49.8056
Black Bread Soup (zupa Chlebowa)
Combine bread, all vegetables, and water in a 3 quart saucepan.
Simmer 30 or 40 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Puree vegetables by pressing through a sieve or using an electric blender.
Add vegetable puree to broth in pan.
Stir in salt, pepper,... - 41.3828
Summer Vegetable Soup With Basil
Put oil in soup kettle.
When hot, add the vegetables except spinach and stir well.
Add the chicken stock and water to cover vegetables.
Add salt, pepper, and thyme.
Bring to a boil.
Half-cover with a lid.
Simmer 30-40 minutes or until vegetables are barely... - 45.8447
Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup
Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup is a delicious and filling meat soup. This is a simple soup that you can prepare for your weekend luncheons. Serve the Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup and see how it your guests get hooked to it! - 47.0753
A Basic Vegetable Soup
In large soup kettle, heat oil and butter.
Saute green pepper, onion, garlic, leek and carrots until soft.
Add potatoes, tomatoes, liquid, salt and pepper.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat to simmer and cook, covered, for 1 hour.
Add remaining ingredients except... - 40.0215
Hearty Irish Beef Soup
1. In a bowl, soak lima beans overnight.
2. Clean beef bones with cold water.
3. In a large soup pot, place beef bones and add water.
4. Bring it to a boil.
5. Skim off any foam that rises to the top.
6. Season with salt and pepper.... - 48.2964