- » Lima Bean Bacon
Lima Bean Bacon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lima bean bacon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lima bean bacon recipes.
Leek And Lima Bean Soup With Bacon
1. Cook bacon in a large saucepan over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in pan. Crumble bacon, set aside. Add leek to drippings in pan, cook 7 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Stir in beans, broth,... - 33.1181
You May Also Like!
Sauteed Lima Beans With Bacon
Try this version of amazingly delicious Sauteed Lima Beans With Bacon recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish recipe; the Sauteed Lima Beans With Bacon is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 28.8213
Lima Beans De Luxe
Mix lima beans, bacon, brown sugar, ketchup, and salt in a shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
Add cream; cover.
Bake at 350Â°F 1 hour 15 minutes, or until beans are tender. - 25.1424
Lima Beans With Carrots And Bacon
(1) In a large skillet, brown the bacon until crispy
(2) Remove and drain on paper toweling and keep aside
(3) To the bacon fat, add carrots and onion and sauté for about 8 minutes until onion is soft and golden.
(4) Add beans, salt, paprika, and... - 46.8423
This Lima-Bacon Bake surprises you with the flavors packed into it. For all those who love the tastes of beans, cheese and bacon, this is defintely the dish for you. - 37.127
Lima Beans Creole
Cook beans as directed on package; drain.
Fry bacon; drain on absorbent paper.
Brown onion and green pepper in 2 tablespoons bacon drippings.
Add onion, green pepper, bacon, seasonings, and tomatoes to beans; cover.
Simmer gently 15 minutes. - 29.6225
Lima Beans With Canadian Bacon
Cook lima beans, covered, in boiling salted water 20 minutes or until tender; drain, reserving liquid.
Add enough water to reserved liquid to equal 1 cup; set beans and liquid aside.
Fry Canadian bacon in a large skillet about 3 minutes; remove from skillet,... - 36.9635
Lima Beans With Canadian Bacon
1) Into a pot of hot salted water, cook the beans
2) Drain the beans into a colander, reserving the liquid
3) Into a skillet, fry the bacon for about 3 minutes and keep aside
4) Into the skillet, melt some butter and saute the onion till tender
5)... - 45.4896
Barbecued Lima Beans With Brown Sugar
Barbecued Lima Beans is a delicious mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Barbecued Lima Beans; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 38.386
Curried Lima Bean Casserole
Prepare to be astounded by the lovely flavors of Curried Lima Bean Casserole! Prepared with dried lima beans,the cloves and bacon are the other two ingredients that contribute to the flavoring. A great choice for a lunch meal, I am certain you will agree that... - 48.8445
Combine lima beans and water, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Cook bacon in a large skillet until limp, remove bacon with a slotted spoon, reserving 1 tablespoon of drippings in skillet.
Set bacon... - 37.1652