- » Lightly Peppered Strawberry
Lightly Peppered Strawberry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lightly peppered strawberry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lightly peppered strawberry recipes.
Herbal Stuffing With Pomegranate Cran-strawberry Sauce
Process until chunky stuffing size. Place in mixing bowl and set aside.
Chop 1/2 C celery and add to stuffing and mix well. This can be served alone
or rolled into tuRAWkey loaf.
Pomegranate Cran-Strawberry Sauce:
Blend into sauce... - 42.6456
Strawberry Spinach Salad
Combine strawberry halves, sugar, and vinegar in a small bowl; toss gently.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally. - 24.0762
Chicken And Strawberries Over Mixed Greens
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl Combine sesame seeds and next 6 ingredients (through pepper) in a small bowl, stirring well a whisk.
Pour over chicken mixture; toss well coat.
Cover and chill 1 hour. - 30.508
Pork Chops With Strawberry Salsa
Salsa can be great on its own or along with another preparation and here is one such recipe. Watch chef Mike Monahan cooking Pork Chops with five spice powder and serving it with strawberry salsa. Could not ask for more! - 115.093
Turkey Strawberry Salad
1) In a large bowl, toss the spinach, strawberries, and green onions together; keep aside.
2) In a bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, water, dried onion, and salt together for the dressing.
3) In a large skillet, stir-fry the peppers in half the hot dressing... - 45.9593
Grilled Chicken Salad With Strawberry Dressing
Place chicken on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals.
Grill for .12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170°F), turning once.
Cool slightly; cut chicken into pieces, about 2x1 inches in size.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl... - 36.6032
Baked Oatmeal With Strawberries, Banana And Chocolate
This easy recipe can be made the night before or an hour before serving. It freezes well and is a hit with picky palates. Serve for breakfast or dessert. Versatile is the keyword, here. Versatile. There’s something special about entertaining in the morning... - 132.907
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill 8 hours, stirring occasionally. - 19.7028
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Let stand 1 hour. - 22.2313
Oriental Berry Beef Salad
Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon pepper over beef; rub garlic over beef.
Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add beef, and cook 2 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally.
Cook over medium-low heat 6 minutes or... - 41.2028
Melon Berry And Pear Salad With Cayenne Lemon Mint Syrup
1. To prepare syrup, combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, cook 3 minutes or until mixture is slightly syrupy. Remove from heat, stir in 1/4 cup mint and rind. Let stand 30 minutes. Strain syrup through a sieve over a small bowl;... - 32.3551
Fresa Catrina Cocktail
Created by Thomas Waugh
Death & Company, New York
Who better to create this Dia de los Muertos cocktail than the talented Waugh at New York’s famed Death & Company? The cocktail is named for Catrina, a skeletal figure who has become closely associated with... - 25.6143
Fish Steaks With Two Sauces
First make the sauces. Cut the avocado in half with a sharp knife and remove the stone. Scoop out the flesh from one half and put in a blender or food processor with half the cream. Blend until smooth. Season with salt and white pepper and put in a jug.
Hull... - 34.9204
Sweet And Sassy Shandy Salad
1. For salad dressing, mash and puree strawberries.
2. For salad dressing, in a small bowl combine together mayonnaise, olive oil, lemon zest, sesame oil, baking crumble, sugar, white wine vinegar, poppy seed, strawberry puree, and beer.... - 125.388
Beef And Peach Toss
For marinade, in screw-top jar combine oil, vinegar, horse radish, salt, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
In bowl sprinkle beef with a little salt and pepper; pour marinade over.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight,... - 30.6032
Mesclun Lettuce With Feta Cheese
This Mesculin of lettuce recipe is an absolutely delicious appetizer. A combo of crunchy lettuce leaves, pears, walnuts and topped with herbs, the recipe is just what you need to show off your culinary expertise. Be prepared for all the wonderful compliments... - 49.4042
Nothing beats a dish which has color, texture and taste all put together. This is one such dish which is totally delectable. watch this video to learn how you can create this gourmet delicacy for your friends and family, almost effortlessly. Missing out on... - 129.945
Tropical Fruit Salad For Two
Spread coconut in a shallow pan and toast in a 350Â° oven for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Prepare Papaya seed Dressing.
Halve pineapple lengthwise through crown.
With a curved knife, cut out fruit, leaving a 1/4 inch thick... - 40.8789
Tuna Tomato Favorite
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) Slice a 1/2-inch thick piece from the stem end of the tomatoes. Scoop out the centre pulp, leaving just a tomato shell. Overturn the tomatoes and let drain. Refrigerate.
3) Slice up the centre pulp of one tomato.... - 43.5001
Fruited Chicken Indian Style
Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
Melt butter in a large baking pan (such as your broiler pan), dip chicken in butter to coat lightly, and turn skin side up.
Place in a hot oven (400°) and bake until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile,... - 37.3963
Morning Special Fried Egg Breakfast
Why not dump the bowl of cereal for a day and treat yourself to scrumptious fried egg breakfast? Quick and healthy, fried eggs are a breeze to make and clean up. So if you aren’t really in a mood to slurp on yet another bowl of corn flakes or oatmeal,... - 87.1342
Tilapia With Berry Sauce
Blend the sauce ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat Bring the sauce to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring often.
Adjust seasonings to taste and set aside.
Pour the buttermilk into a shallow dish.
Add talapia fillets and... - 37.9057
The Posh Pescatarian: Salmon Hash
Stephanie,The Posh Pescatarian, makes brilliant use of left-over salmon with an Alaskan inspired Salmon Hash with Berry Salad. Perfect for breakfast, brunch or dinner! - 97.4898
Quick And Tasty Egg-in-the-nest Breakfast
If you are looking for an easy-to-make egg treat that works well for breakfast, brunch, lunch, tea-time, anytime, this is it. Betty demonstrates a classic egg favorite, "Egg-in-the-Nest" that is a favorite breakfast dish for children, young and old. Stream... - 87.5342
Crunchy Pecan Greens With Fresh Berries
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add ramen noodles and pecans; cook 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from heat, and cool to room temperature.
2. Combine ramen noodles, pecans, salad greens, and next 3 ingredients in a large... - 28.6607
Summer Salad With Sour Cream Dressing
Sprinkle gelatin over water; stir over hot water until gelatin is dissolved.
Combine cheeses; blend in gelatin.
Stir mayonnaise, scallion and Tabasco into cheese mixture until all ingredients are thoroughly blended.
Fold whipped cream into cheese.
Pour into... - 36.1174
California Salad Tray With Honey Roasted Almonds
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Toasting of almonds : In a shallow pan,evenly layer the almonds and toast in a preheated oven at 350-degree for 15 minutes, stirring once or twice and allow to cool.
3) Now lower the... - 49.7608