- » Light Yellow Cake
Light Yellow Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of light yellow cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for light yellow cake recipes.
Diet Light Sponge Cake
1. Measure the cake flour, baking powder and salt into sifter.
2. Beat egg whites until foamy-white and double in volume with electric mixer at high speed in a large bowl; beat in 1/2 cup of the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until meringue forms soft... - 33.5942
You May Also Like!
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line the muffin tin with cupcake liners.
Whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl.
In another medium bowl, beat the eggs and sugar with an electric mixer until light and foamy, about 2 minutes.... - 41.5815
Yellow Chiffon Cake
Heat oven to 325° (slow moderate).
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt into bowl.
Make a well and add in order: egg yolks, water and vanilla, beat until smooth.
In large mixing bowl beat egg whites and cream of tartar until very stiff.
Pour egg yolk... - 40.9941
Yellow Coffee Cake
Sift flour, baking powder, soda, sugar, and ginger together.
Cut in shortening.
Remove 1/2 cup of mixture and save for topping.
Beat egg lightly; add molasses, sour milk, and salt and pour into flour mixture.
Beat with rotary beater just until smooth; pour... - 43.9514
Yellow Layer Cake With Vanilla Frosting
1. Make the cake: Preheat the oven to 350° Butter two 9-by-2-inch round cake pans and line with parchment paper: butter and dust with dour. In a bowl, mix the 3 cups of flour, baking powder and salt. In a cup, mix the milk with the vanilla.
2. In a standing... - 33.7706
Basic Yellow Cake
The Basic White Cake is a a simple and easy recipe. If you are new to baking, then this is the perfect recipe to try. - 45.592
Copycat Duncan Hines Yellow Cake By Avoir Chaud
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 2, 8 inch cake pans.
2. In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter and... - 0
1. Grease an 8-inch round microwave baking dish with butter.
2. In large bowl, combine sugar and butter.
3. Use electric mixer to beat until light and fluffy.
4. Add egg to creamed mixture and beat well.
5. Add remaining ingredients... - 45.97
Yellow Lard Cake
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour with rest of the dry ingredients. Sieve together and keep aside.
3. Grease a 12 ½ inch x 18 inch baking pan with butter, dust with flour and keep aside.
4.... - 45.5976
Grease and lightly flour baking pans. For 2-layer-size cake, use two 8 x 1 1/2-inch or 9 x 1 1/2-inch round baking pans, or one 13x9x2-inch baking pan. For 1-layer-size cake, use one 8x1 1/2-inch or 9 x 1 1/2-inch round baking pan, or one 8x8x2-inch baking... - 35.4365
Yellow Sponge Coke
Preheat oven to 375°.
Lightly grease a 10 by 15-inch rimmed baking pan, line it with wax paper, then grease paper; set aside.
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg-yolks with an electric mixer at high speed until yolks are thick and lemon colored.
Gradually beat... - 38.5663