- » Light Vinaigrette
Light Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of light vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for light vinaigrette recipes.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 7 ingredients.
Top with cover, and process 1 minute.
With processor running, gradually add olive oil through food chute in a slow, steady stream; process until smooth.
Cover and chill thoroughly. - 27.8743
Combine all ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously to blend.
Chill thoroughly - 29.9832
Mixed Green Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently.
Cover and chill.
Combine chicken broth, vinegar, mustard, sugar, and pepper in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously; chill thoroughly.
Pour vinegar mixture over lettuce mixture, and toss gently. - 37.9048
Hearts Of Palm Vinaigrette
Combine orange juice, Dijon mustard, white wine vinegar, olive oil, crushed garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, stirring well with a wire whisk.
Set mixture aside.
Place 1 lettuce leaf on each of 4 individual salad plates.
Arrange hearts of palm... - 38.1918
Tri Pasta Salad With Herbed Vinaigrette
Cook pastas according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain; rinse under cold water, and drain.
Place in a large bowl.
Add green pepper and next 6 ingredients; toss well.
Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and... - 40.1652
Combine all ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously. - 20.1239
Arrange watercress in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 1 minute or until wilted but still bright green.
Rinse under cold, running water; squeeze dry.
Combine watercress, dressing, and pepper in container of an electric blender; top with... - 20.8689
Pan Seared Tilapia With Citrus Vinaigrette
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Sprinkle fish evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add 2 fillets to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or... - 43.787
Lime Cilantro Vinaigrette
Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour into a bowl; set aside. - 23.2936
Dijon Herb Vinaigrette
Combine all ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously to blend.
Chill thoroughly. - 25.9324
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well with a wire whisk.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours. - 21.5598
Avocado & Romaine Salad With Raspberry-raspberry Vinaigrette
This Avocado & Romaine Salad With Raspberry-Raspberry Vinaigrette does not really require much cooking. You can easily prepare this Avocado & Romaine Salad With Raspberry-Raspberry Vinaigrette. Cook it up easily if you have got raspberries at home! - 28.7843
Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
Combine sun-dried tomatoes and 2 cups boiling water in a bowl; let stand 20 minutes.
Place sun-dried tomatoes, 3/4 cup water, and remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender; cover and process until smooth. - 29.6961
Triple Mustard Vinaigrette
Combine bouillon granules and water; stir well.
Combine cornstarch and 1/4 cup bouillon mixture in a small saucepan; stir until smooth.
Add remaining bouillon mixture, and bring to a boil.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly with a wire whisk, until mixture is... - 39.3226
Red Wine Vinaigrette
Combine water and bouillon granules in a medium bowl; stir until granules dissolve.
Add vinegar and remaining ingredients. - 21.2889
Chilled Lobster Tails With Mustard Vinaigrette
Cook lobster tails in boiling water 6 to 8 minutes or until done; drain.
Rinse with cold water.
Split lobster-tails lengthwise, cutting through upper hard shell with an electric knife.
Remove lobster meat through split shell, leaving meat intact.
Set shells... - 42.0534
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously to blend.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Remove and discard garlic before serving. - 32.8302
Cook the broken vermicelli according to package directions; drain vermicelli well.
For salad, combine cooked and drained vermicelli, halved artichoke hearts, and sliced mushrooms. Toss lightly.
For vinaigrette dressing, in a screw-top jar combine the salad... - 32.9614
In 2 cup glass measure combine all ingredients.
Microwave (high) 2-3 minutes until mixture boils.
Chill. - 25.5464
Green Beans With Bacon Balsamic Vinaigrette
Cook green beans in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Drain and rinse under cold water.
Drain green beans well, and set aside.
Cook bacon in a small skillet over medium-high heat until crisp.
Remove bacon from skillet.
Crumble and set aside.
Add shallots to bacon... - 33.1917
Tossed Greens With Citrus Vinaigrette
Combine endive, lettuce, cucumber, radishes, and grapefruit sections in a large bowl; toss gently.
Cover and chill.
Combine orange juice, lime juice, oil, sugar, and chili powder; stir well with a wire whisk.
Pour over lettuce mixture, and toss gently. - 33.4
Green Beans In Sweet Vinaigrette
Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan; cook over low heat until jelly melts, stirring occasionally.
Wash beans; trim ends, and remove strings.
Arrange beans in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover; steam 11 minutes.
Add pepper; cover and steam 1... - 33.6036
Quick Broccoli Vinaigrette
Trim off large leaves of broccoli, and remove tough ends of lower stalks.
Wash broccoli; cut into spears.
Arrange in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover; steam 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain; transfer to a serving platter, and keep... - 36.4036
In a screw-top jar combine the water, powdered pectin, Parmesan cheese, white wine vinegar or vinegar, oregano, sugar, celery seed, dry mustard, pepper, salt, paprika and garlic.
Cover and shake well (be sure all pectin is dissolved).
Chill several hours... - 35.5348
Chicken Salad With Peas And Fresh Herb Vinaigrette
Combine first 9 ingredients in a food processor process until smooth.
Combine parsley mixture, chicken, celery, and peas in a large bowl, tossing well.
Sprinkle each serving with toasted almonds. - 36.1721
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well with a wire whisk.
Stir in tomato and remaining ingredients.
Cover and chill thoroughly. - 33.2201
Green Beans In Hot Vinaigrette
Wash fresh green beans; remove ends and strings. In a saucepan cook fresh whole green beans, green onion, and garlic, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 5 to 6 minutes or till crisp-tender. (Or, cook frozen green beans with onion and... - 29.9263
Poulet Au Vinaigrette
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium saucepan; stir well.
Cover and simmer over medium-low heat 20 minutes.
Add chicken, fines herbes, and bay leaf.
Cover and simmer an additional 25 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Transfer chicken to a serving... - 45.4408
Poached Pear Salad With Cranberry Port Vinaigrette
Core pears; cut each into 8 slices.
Combine port and shallots in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add pear slices, and stir well.
Cook over high heat 2 minutes or until pears are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
Remove pear slices and shallots from wine... - 43.0185
Kaleidoscope Tomato Salad With Balsamic Olive Vinaigrette
1. To prepare vinaigrette, combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well with a whisk.
2. To prepare salad, place 6 cups greens on a platter. Sprinkle half of onion and half of basil evenly over greens. Arrange tomato slice halves over basil. Top... - 33.1532
Apricot And Cherry Salad With Lime Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
1. To prepare vinaigrette, place first 5 ingredients in a blender, process until blended. Add oil and poppy seeds, process until blended.
2. To prepare salad, place 1 cup watercress on each
of 6 plates. Top each serving with 2/3 cup apricot slices and 1/2 cup... - 35.3139
Green Beans With Roasted Onion Vinaigrette
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Cook green beans in boiling water 5 minutes. Drain and plunge beans into ice water, drain. Place beans in a large bowl.
3. Cut onions in half vertically. Drizzle cut side of each onion half with 1/4 teaspoon oil. Sprinkle halves... - 31.6209
Roasted Potatoes With Herb Vinaigrette
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons oil and potatoes on a large jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray, tossing to coat.
Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bake at 400° for 40 minutes or until tender, stirring after... - 43.7651
Creamy Pesto Rigatoni With Chunky Tomato Vinaigrette
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
2. Combine broth, basil, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, salt, pepper, cream cheese, and garlic in a blender-process until smooth. Combine basil mixture and rigatoni in a Dutch oven,- cook over low heat until thoroughly... - 32.3591
Chipotle Sherry Vinaigrette
In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the olive oil.
Gradually whisk in the olive oil until the dressing is lightly thickened.
Taste and adjust the seasoning. - 28.8721
Alade Gourmande With Sherry Vinaigrette
1 Trim and rinse all the salad leaves.
2 Drain well.
3 Dry with paper towels or in a salad spinner.
4 Slice the Belgian endive lengthwise into thin strips.
5 Cut or tear the larger leaves of the radicchio and the lettuce hearts into... - 46.1638
In small skillet combine oil and sesame seed and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until seeds are lightly browned.
Stir in garlic and remove from heat.
In small bowl combine vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper; add sesame seed mixture and mix well. - 27.0935
Shrimp Tomato Vinaigrette
Shrimp Tomato Vinaigrette is something I love to make - though the salad wont eat up much of your time for the preparation the end product is something which will leave you happy. Just give this Shrimp Tomato Vinaigrette a try and prove it to yourself. - 44.0487
Mixed Greens With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Mixed greens with raspberry vinaigrette is a vegetable and fruit salad. Prepared with mixed lettuce and spinach leaves along with grapes with walnuts for a bit of a crunch, this crunchy salad is dressed with prepared raspberry vinegar. Fresh and crisp with... - 46.2194
Herbed Mustard Vinaigrette
Process shallots and garlic in the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade until minced.
Or, thoroughly mince shallots and garlic with a knife and place in a blender.
Add parsley, thyme, basil, oregano, mustard and vinegars.
Process just until... - 39.9568
Shrimp Tomato Vinaigrette
Advance preparation: With stem ends down cut tomatoes into wedges, cutting to, but not through base.
Spread wedges apart slightly; salt lightly.
Combine shrimp, pea pods, and onion.
Mix remaining ingredients and dash pepper; pour over shrimp... - 37.5491
Grilled Fennel And Endive With Olive Vinaigrette
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the vinaigrette, place the olives in a sieve and rinse briefly with cold water.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Chop... - 44.207
Wegmans Citrus Vinaigrette
This refreshing and light fresh citrus vinaigrette is a great alternative to the average bottled dressings. - 107.557
Caramelized Shallot Vinaigrette
1. In a medium skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over moderate heat. Add the shallots and sprinkle with the salt. Cook, tossing frequently, until deeply browned, 7 to 8 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons of water and stir for a few seconds until the water... - 25.4977
Shredded Romaine With Garlic Vinaigrette
Shredded romaine with garlic vinaigrette is a fresh and light salad that Ilove to serve on the side with meals. Dressed with a garlic, vinegar and mustard dressing with olive oil, the shredded romaine lettuce with garlic vinaigrette is served with shredded... - 35.6389
Artichoke Hearts Vinaigrette
1. Drain liquid from artichoke hearts and discard.
2. In a small heat-resistant non-metallic bowl melt the 1/4 cup butter in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds.
3. Dip artichoke hearts in melted butter and then coat lightly with flour.
4. Place the 1/3 cup melted... - 30.7837
Artichoke Hearts With Orange Vinaigrette
1. Trim off the stalk close to the base of each artichoke.
2. Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add half the lemon juice; add the prepared artichokes, bring back to the boil and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes until cooked.
3. Meanwhile, make the... - 37.1937
1. In a small nonreactive saucepan, combine the beet with 1 1/2 cups water. Bring to a simmer over moderate heat and cook until soft, about 20 minutes. Drain, reserving 3/4 cup of the cooking liquid.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine the beet with... - 25.2707
Julienned Vegetables With Lemon Vinaigrette
In a medium bowl combine carrots, zucchini, green beans and celery; toss lightly to mix.
Add Lemon Vinaigrette; toss to mix.
Add salt and pepper.
Refrigerate until serving time. - 31.2796
Salad Nicoise With Vinaigrette Dressing
Mix enough mayonnaise with potatoes to coat thoroughly.
Toss tomatoes lightly in a small amount of Vinaigrette Dressing.
In a separate bowl, toss green beans in a small amount of Vinaigrette Dressing.
Let marinate while preparing the rest of the salad; drain... - 41.8764
Greens With Mustard Vinaigrette
In large bowl, combine salad greens and tomato; toss lightly.
In small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all dressing ingredients; shake well.
Pour dressing over salad mixture; toss lightly to coat.
Serve immediately. - 30.0009
Sweet Potato Salad With Honey Vinaigrette Dressing
Wash sweet potatoes.
Heat enough salted water to boiling- Water should cover sweet potatoes.
Add sweet potatoes in jackets; bring back to a boil.
Cover and cook 20 to 30 minutes, or until sweet potatoes are fork-tender.
Cool; halve potatoes lengthwise, then... - 30.5806
Asparagus vinaigrette is a light and flavorful asparagus recipe. Cooked an seasoned, the asparagus is combined with shallots and mustard with olive oil for flavor. Tossed and chilled, it is served as a lovely side. - 32.264
Vegetable Salad Marinated In Mustard Vinaigrette
Mustard Vinaigrette: In large bowl, combine oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
W Divide cauliflower into florets; cut beans into bite-size pieces.
Halve large mushrooms.
Cut red pepper into chunks.
In saucepan of lightly salted... - 43.8359
Ginger Lime Vinaigrette With Crudites
Combine all ingredients except sesame seeds in bowl and whisk together.
Add toasted sesame seeds just before serving or serve separately in a saucer in which the moistened vegetables can be dipped. - 27.049
Avocado With Warm Tomato And Basil Vinaigrette
1) Take a saucepan, in it combine all vinaigrette ingredients and cook on simmering heat.
2) Place the avocado halves on individual plates.
3) Using a slotted spoon,pour the warm dressing over the avocados.
4) Garnish each with a basil leaf... - 40.4314
The coleslaw vinaigrette is a cabbage and green onions salad prepared with eggs. Simple and easy to prepare, this coleslaw vinagirette is great with almost any dish of choice and healthy too. - 33.7984
Rosemary Smoked Halibut With Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place halibut in a baking dish. Lay rosemary beside halibut and light rosemary with a match (it may not remain lit). Cover tightly with foil.
3. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily when tested.
4. Meanwhile - 29.2073
In a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade, process vinegar, onion, anchovies, garlic, parsley, basil, salt and pepper until anchovies and garlic are finely chopped.
Add oil; process until blended - 29.1696
Fruit N Nut In Ruby Red Vinaigrette
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine avocado, salt, pepper and 2 teaspoons lime juice. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients with ½ quantity vinaigrette dressing and toss gently till well mixed.
3. Place on... - 38.9848
Classic Soy Ginger Vinaigrette
Here's another great salad dressing for your collection! This Classic Soy Ginger Vinaigrette is more like a multi-purpose sauce/dressing for salads and other dishes. This goes well with any salad you like especially Asian ones. A soy sauce-based dressing cuts... - 119.175
Orange-fennel Salad W/citrus Vinaigrette
This is a delicious orange-fennel salad that is both aromatic as it is delicious. The orange slices lend some citrusy sweetness, while the fennel adds a licorice like complexity to it. The vinaigrette is a light and tangy salad dressing that brings all the... - 44.0941
Grilled Summer Vegetables
I have made something close to this Grilled Summer Vegetables before and hence had expected this Grilled Summer Vegetables to turn out this nice. - 30.8895
Luzon Shrimp & Hearts Of Palm Salad With Creamy Lime Vinaigrette
Prepare Creamy Lime Vinaigrette.
Arrange ingredients on a serving platter or individual serving plates.
Serve with Creamy Lime Vinaigrette.
Creamy Lime Vinaigrette: With motor running of a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade, drop in garlic,... - 42.4561
Vinaigrette Sauce For Asparagus Or Broccoli
Mix and chill all ingredients except asparagus or broccoli.
Pour sauce over vegetables just before serving.
Toss lightly to coat vegetables.
Makes about 3/4 cup sauce, or enough for 12 servings - 37.2601
Quick Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
If you would like to quickly spice up bland appetizers, sesame ginger vinaigrette is a quick solution for you. This unique dip is made with the unusual combination of sesame oil, lime and shallot to generate an essence that you won't forget soon. One of the... - 103.235
Shrimp & Arugula Salad With Fresh Lemon Vinaigrette
1. Peel, clean and devein the shrimps, slice the prawns in half lengthwise.
2. Clean and wash the arugula leaves and keep it in a large salad bowl.
3. Cut the heirloom tomatoes in half and slice the hearts of palm, keep everything... - 0
Curried Chicken Salad
Curried Chicken Salad is another proof to the fact that chicken and kasha blend so perfectly. You will love the flavors brought out in this Curried Chicken Salad recipe. Try it! - 31.1129
Seafood Salad With Orange Vinaigrette
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
While hot, toss with Orange Vinaigrette in a large bowl.
Cover and chill well.
Add seafood, chilies and green onions; toss lightly. - 34.6066
Seared Shrimp Salad With Raspberry-mint Vinaigrette
To Prepare Salad: Clean lettuces and tear into bite-size pieces.
Cut core off Belgian endive, cut large leaves in half, and slice remainder into 1/2-inch slices.
Wrap in paper towels, place in plastic bag, and refrigerate. (Greens may be refrigerated... - 43.046
1. Combine the vegetable and olive oils, the vinegar, garlic, and mustard in a mixing bowl. Whisk well to blend and season with 2 teaspoons of salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
2. Transfer the mixture to a clean glass bottle with a lid. Cover and store... - 25.7201
Jeff S Hot And Crunchy Vinaigrette
1. Heat oil in saucepan and add slices of garlic. Saute until brown and then remove garlic.
2. Still on medium heat, add Inner Beauty Real Hot Sauce, sunflower seeds, shallots, and 1 tablespoon of the cilantro.
3. Let everything get hot, add vinegar, stir,... - 31.6515
Warm Green Beans Vinaigrette
1. Wash the beans and cut off the ends. Bring about 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan and add the beans. Cook, covered, for 8 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
2. Meanwhile, make the dressing by mixing together the vinegar, salt,... - 26.8485
Salad With Creamy Mustard Vinaigrette
Preheat oven to 300Â° F.
Place sunflower seeds in baking pan and bake 12 minutes, or until very lightly browned.
Remove from pan and let cool.
In a blender, process dressing ingredients until creamy.
Toss salad greens with 5 tablespoons of dressing and... - 39.0281
Asparagus With Hazelnut Vinaigrette
Fill a skillet with about an inch of water and fit with a steamer; bring to a boil.
Trim the asparagus, peeling the spears if they are fat, and put them in the steamer.
Reduce the heat to moderate and steam 2 to 3 minutes if the spears are thin, 5 to 6... - 41.6301
1) Cut and discard artichoke stems and trim the base leaves to enable the artichokes to stand upright.
2) Lay the artichokes on their sides and slice 1 cm/1/2 inch off the top of the centre cone of leaves.
3) Trim off the points of the rest of... - 44.1138
Asparagus With Vinaigrette
1. To prepare asparagus trim them to 5-inch (12 cm) lengths, reserving stalks for another use.
2. In large skillet, bring enough lightly salted water to cover asparagus to boil.
3. Add asparagus, reduce heat to medium-high and cook,... - 38.4046
Broiled Fish On Cold Tomato Vinaigrette
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Coarsely chop the tomatoes.
3) Line a broiler pan with double thickness of aluminium foil.
4) In a bowl place together the oil, vinegar, coriander and garlic, and beat well to mix.
5) Add the tomatoes and... - 46.8513
Clams With Tomato Vinaigrette
Rinse clams under cold water; drain.
Place clams in large pan with wine, cover, bring to boil; simmer about 5 minutes or until shells open, discard any that do not open.
Meanwhile, heat oiled large pan; cook red onion and garlic over medium heat until... - 45.6437
Veal And Potatoes Vinaigrette
Spray a large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Preheat skillet over medium heat.
Add potatoes and onion, spreading evenly.
Add 1 cup water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook for 15 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
Uncover and cook 3 to 5... - 40.1262
Kabocha Salad With Sweet Pepito Vinaigrette
What about making a crazy Salad for this weekend. This salad Recipe is so hearty, that you can enjoy it as an entrée by adding some whole grain bread or a tasty tofu spread. Definitely , something to have on after a long days work . - 111.555
Chicken Salad And Grilled Vegetables With Thyme Vinaigrette
1. Prepare a charcoal fire Brush
2. Prepare and season the chicken breasts with oil, salt, and pepper.
3. When the coals will become hot with a layer of white ash, you may start grilling the chicken breasts 6 to 8 inches away from the heat for 5... - 47.2716
Vinaigrette Sauce Or French Dressing
The proportions for this sauce are as follows: 1 tablespoonful of mild or wine vinegar, 2 tablespoonfuls of oil, salt, pepper and whatever seasoning you like continental mustard, finely chopped shallots, mixed herbs, chopped anchovy, and chopped yolk of... - 16.0169
Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
In small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, salt, sugar and pepper; whisk until smooth and slightly thickened.
Add Blue cheese.
Transfer to container with tight-fitting lid.
Chill until serving time.
Shake well before serving - 27.2849
Process all the ingredients in a food processor fitted with the metal blade until combined, about 5 seconds. - 27.0826
Garlic Flat Bread With Smoked Mozzarella And Tomato Vinaigrette
To prepare flatbreads, weigh or lightly spoon whole wheat flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
Combine whole wheat flour, 1/4 cup water, and yeast in a bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
Weigh or lightly spoon all-purpose flour into dry... - 45.9994
Chicken Salad With Tarragon Vinaigrette
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
While hot, toss with Tarragon Vinaigrette in a large bowl.
Cover and chill well.
Add turkey or chicken, celery, almonds and parsley.
Serve on crisp salad... - 40.9138
Make this Fennel Vinaigrette for your summer tonight. Fennel Vinaigrette works very well at all times.You wouldn't dream of its taste! - 26.9444
Garden Vinaigrette Salad
In covered saucepan cook cauliflower flowerets in small amount of boiling, lightly salted water for 2 minutes
Add zucchini and cook 2 minutes more or till vegetables are crisp-tender.
Combine cooked vegetables and green pepper.
Pour Vinaigrette... - 34.8554
Soy Vinaigrette Dressing
1) In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add in the peanut or corn oil, cider vinegar, water, soy sauce, minced green onion, honey and dry mustard.
2) Close the lid tightly and shake the jar well.
3) Chill the Soy Vinaigrette Dressing in the refrigerator... - 36.3513
Grilled Portobello Salad With Tomato Vinaigrette
Snap off the mushroom stems and discard; wipe caps with damp paper towels to remove any grit.
Cut mushroom caps into 1/2-inch-thick slices and set aside.
To make the tomato vinaigrette, combine balsamic vinegar, garlic, parsley oregano, thyme, 1 teaspoon... - 44.9873
Light Vinaigrette Recipes By Category