- » Light Vegetable Soup
Light Vegetable Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of light vegetable soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for light vegetable soup recipes.
Light Spinach Soup
This delicious soup awakens in the mouth a feeling of fresh herbs and garden fresh tender greens. Deemed as the most healthy food on this planet, spinach soup makes for a healthy, satisfying start to your meals. Grab some fresh yileds from your kitchen garden... - 108.696
Light Garden Bisque
Trim leaves from cauliflower and broccoli; break into flowerets Set steam rack in large saucepan; add water to come just .
Cover; cook on high heat until water boils.
Place vegetables on rack.
Cover; steam 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
Drain; set... - 47.5591
Light Vegetable Soup
1) Take a large size Dutch oven and combine together the first 11 ingredients in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 20 minutes or until vegetables become tender.
4) Add spinach and simmer for another 5... - 41.5097
Light Vegetable Soup
Combine first 11 ingredients in a large Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add spinach, and simmer an additional 5 minutes. - 26.8727
You May Also Like!
Cream Of Spinach Soup With Light Cream
Wash spinach and pull off the tough stems.
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large saucepan.
Add scallions and cook, stirring, about 1 minute.
Add spinach with just the water that clings to leaves; cover and cook about 2 minutes or until spinach is barely... - 41.4057
Cream Of Mushroom Soup With Light Cream
1. Melt the butter in a heavy pan. Add the finely chopped onion and stir over moderate heat until onion is transparent. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring, another four minutes.
2. Remove the mixture from the heat and blend in the flour and meat... - 30.5437
Fresh Mushroom Soup With Light Cream
Fresh Mushroom Soup is an irresistible mouth-watering appetizer. An easy to prepare appetizer, Fresh Mushroom Soup is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 31.0461
Light Seafood-okra Gumbo
Place flour in a shallow baking pan.
Bake at 400Â°, stirring every 4 minutes, for 12 to 15 minutes or until flour is browned.
Combine green pepper, celery, and 1/3 cup chicken broth in a Dutch oven.
Cook over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables... - 41.5976
Light And Easy Minestrone Soup
1) Bring the water and bouillon to a boil. Add the macaroni and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
2) Add the vegetables, salt, and pepper, lower flame, and simmer until vegetables are soft. Top with Parmesan cheese. - 28.1269
Creamy Cauliflower Soup With Light Cream
Creamy Cauliflower Soup is hot favorite in homes across the world. Just right blend of cauliflower, onion, butter, flour, milk, herbs, egg- York, nutmeg, and cream with right mix of pepper make the Creamy cauliflower right soup for winters all across the... - 48.5038
Chilled Vegetable Basil Soup With Vegetable Confetti
1. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add fennel and garlic, cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add juice, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in 1 cup basil, hot pepper sauce, and 1/4... - 28.7775
Light Mushroom Soup
Melt butter or margarine over low heat in a 4-quart pot. Add mushrooms and saute for 3 minutes. Sprinkle flour in, a little at a time, stirring constantly. Add hot water gradually, stirring constantly to avoid lumps. Drop in bouillon cubes and simmer... - 31.1524
Light Beer Cheese Soup
Combine 1/2 cup milk and cornstarch; stir well.
Set cornstarch mixture aside.
Combine remaining 3 cups milk, water, and next 4 ingredients in a large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
Add cornstarch mixture, stirring well.
Cook over low... - 40.6149
Honey Carrot Soup
Place carrots, onion and chicken broth in large saucepan. Cover and simmer over medium heat about 15 minutes or until carrots are tender. Transfer mixture to blender or processor; blend until smooth. Return to saucepan. Add honey and milk. Return to simmer.... - 29.3556