- » Light Tuna
Light Tuna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of light tuna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for light tuna recipes.
Seared Tuna Provencale
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic, and saute 1 minute.
Add sweet peppers and onion; saute until tender.
Add tomato, wine, and rosemary; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10... - 41.4114
West Coast Tuna Pitas
Lightly coat 8-inch skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
Cook egg product, covered, over very low heat 5 minutes or until just set.
Let egg product cool; coarsely chop.
In medium bowl, combine egg product, tuna, mayonnaise, cream cheese spread, water... - 29.8145
Tuna Steaks Catalina
Combine French dressing and next 3 ingredients.
Place tuna steaks in a shallow dish; spread dressing mixture over steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Remove steaks from marinade,- set aside.
Bring marinade to a boil in a small saucepan; boil 2... - 34.9702
West Coast Tuna Wrap
This Westcoast style wrap is ideal for lunch, either at home or to take with you on a walk by the seashore or a day at the lake. Perfect fresh and crisp alternative to a boring tuna sandwich. - 37.9936
Fresh Tuna Salad
1. Coat both sides of bread with cooking spray and toast. Cut into 1 -inch pieces,- set aside.
2. Sprinkle tuna with salt and pepper,- coat evenly with cooking spray. Place a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add tuna, cook for 2 minutes on... - 30.5141
Sea5hell Tuna Bake
Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain; set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 teaspoon margarine, and placeover medium heat until hot.
Add onion and green pepper; saute until tender.
Remove... - 43.366
Grilled Tuna With Cilantro Butter
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add butter, 1/4 cup cilantro, 2 teaspoons gingerroot, and garlic.
Process until smooth.
Shape mixture into a log.
Wrap in wax paper, and chill until firm.
Place tuna steaks in a shallow dish.
Combine remaining 2... - 44.3075
Grilled Tuna Nicoise
Combine vinegar, water, mustard, and 1 teaspoon olive oil in a small jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously to blend.
Wash beans; trim ends, and remove strings.
Arrange beans in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 6 to 8 minutes or until... - 43.5359
Cabbage Tuna Toss
For salad, in a large salad bowl combine shredded cabbage, tuna, mushrooms, tomato wedges, cucumber, ripe olives, and radishes. Cover salad; chill for several hours.
For dressing, in a small bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, plain yogurt,... - 32.2323
Tuna Nicoise Brochettes
Cut tuna into 3/4-inch cubes.
Place tuna in a large shallow dish; set aside.
Combine sherry and next 4 ingredients in a jar.
Cover rightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour sherry mixture over tuna; cover and marinate in refrigerator for 8 hours.
Remove tuna from... - 41.0075
Fresh Potato And Tuna Salad
Place potato in a saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Cook 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain and set aside.
Coat a small non-stick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add tuna steak, and cook 3 minutes on each side... - 39.107
Oriental Grilled Tuna
Place tuna steaks in a shallow dish.
Combine soy sauce and next 8 ingredients in a medium bowl; pour over tuna steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
Remove tuna steaks from marinade, reserving marinade.
Coat grill rack with... - 40.5719
Grilled Tuna With Tomato Shallot Salsa
Place tuna in a shallow dish.
Combine olive oil, white wine vinegar, 2 teaspoons garlic, and oregano; pour over tuna.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning once.
Combine tomato and next 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set... - 37.8644
Tuna Noodle Casserole
Cook the noodles or macaroni, onion, celery, and carrot according to the package directions for the noodles or macaroni, except omit the cooking oil and salt.
In a large mixing bowl stir together the soup, milk and dillweed.
Stir in the cooked... - 43.916
Tuna Noodle Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place noodles in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Flake tuna, and sprinkle evenly over noodles.
3. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion, bell... - 35.1915
Tuna And Sun Dried Tomato Crostini
Spray both sides of each bread slice with cooking spray; arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 300° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Combine basil, mayonnaise, yogurt, and garlic; stir well.
Add tuna and next 3 ingredients; stir well. - 34.9538
Spicy Tuna Pasta Toss
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain; rinse under cold water, and drain.
Combine pasta, tuna, and next 3 ingredients.
Combine salsa, mayonnaise, and red pepper.
Add to pasta mixture; toss.
Cover and chill. - 38.8012
Grilled Tuna With Herbed Mayonnaise
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Sprinkle salt and pepper over tuna; set aside.
Place tuna on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side or until tuna is medium-rare or to desired... - 32.3907
Tuna Roly Poly
This Tuna Roly Poly tastes unique ! These rolled and baked tuna cookies in mushroom sauce are a pleasure to eat during snack time ! Try out this Tuna Roly Poly right away and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are eagerly awaited ! - 38.1835
Tuna And Sprout Pockets
Stir together cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, shredded carrot, yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and crushed marjoram or savory. Fold in the tuna. Cover and chill for several hours, if desired.
To serve, cut the pita bread rounds in half crosswise,... - 29.8558
Tuna Steaks Sicilian
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic, and saute until lightly browned.
Add tomato sauce and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Spoon half of tomato... - 43.425
Lemon Basil Tuna Pockets
Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Combine basil and next 5 ingredients; stir well.
Pour over tuna mixture; stir well.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Just before serving, place 1 lettuce leaf and 1 tomato slice in each pita half; spoon... - 34.1404
Tuna Nicoise Canapes
Arrange potato slices in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Spray slices with cooking spray.
Turn slices, and spray again; brush with vinegar.
Combine 1/2 teaspoon thyme, garlic powder, and salt; sprinkle evenly over slices.
Bake at... - 42.6308
Tuna & Cherry Tomato Salsa
1. In a medium-size bowl, mix tomatoes, cilantro, chiles, garlic, onions, and 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of the lime juice. Cover and set aside.
2. Mix remaining 3 tablespoons (45 ml) lime juice with oil. Rinse tuna and pat dry; then brush both sides of each steak... - 33.0158
Grilled Tuna Nicoise Salad
1. Prepare grill to high heat.
2. Scrub potatoes. Place wet potatoes in an 8-inch square baking dish, and cover with wax paper. Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes. Add beans to dish, cover. Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender, drain. Rinse... - 31.873
Stir Fried Tuna On Spinach
1. To prepare soy dressing, in a small bowl, stir together mirin, vinegar, soy sauce, and horseradish; set aside.
2. Arrange spinach on a large platter, cover, and set aside.
3. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, stir sesame seeds over medium heat until... - 37.8782
Vegetable Panzanella With Tuna
1. To prepare vinaigrette, combine first 6 ingredients, stir with a whisk.
2. To prepare salad, combine cucumber, zucchini, red bell pepper, olives, red onion, 1/4 teaspoon salt, tomatoes, and tuna in a large bowl. Add bread. Drizzle with vinaigrette, toss... - 30.1648
Grilled Tuna And Pearl Barley Nicoise
Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan.
Add barley; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes.
Remove from heat; let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
Spoon barley into a large... - 44.064
Dill Tuna Sandwiches
Break tuna into chunks in medium bowl; add green onion and chopped cucumber.
Stir in mayonnaise, capers, mustard, lemon juice and dill weed until blended.
Season with pepper.
Spread tuna mixture on toasted bread slices (open-faced); garnish with cucumber and... - 31.2596
Grilled Tuna With Basil Butter And Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. Prepare grill or broiler.
2. To prepare basil butter, combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor,- process until smooth, scraping sides as needed.
3. To prepare sauce, heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and 2 garlic cloves, saute... - 34.7603
Italian Tuna Submarine Sandwiches
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membrane.
Place peppers, skin side up, on a baking sheet; flatten with palm of hand.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 15 to 20 minutes or until charred.
Place peppers in ice water, and chill 5... - 44.0984
Tuna Fish Apple Toast
Preheat the oven to 225°.
Toast the bread, allow to cool, and spread with the mayonnaise.
Wash, dry, quarter, and core the apples.
Thinly slice the apple quarters and lay them on the toast so that they overlap.
Wash and shake the dill dry, set aside one... - 41.1227
Tuna With Tomato Orange Relish
1. To prepare tomato-orange relish, grate 1/2 teaspoon peel (colored part only) from orange; set grated peel aside. Cut remaining peel and all white membrane from orange; cut fruit into chunks.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine chopped orange,... - 35.8485
Tuna Kimchi Chigae
It's hot, spicy, flavorful and filled with lots of healthy things; tuna, kimchi and tofu. This hearty and flavorful soup is surely going to keep your toes warm on a cold wintry night. Join James in his kitchen to learn how to make this delicious Korean soup.... - 115.31
Deviled Tuna Pot Pie
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
In a medium size heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion, garlic, celery, corn, pimientos, and black pepper, and cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until the onion is soft.
Blend in the flour, then the... - 38.1667
Grilled Ahi With Mango-peach Salsa
Mix all ingredients together except for the mango and tuna.
Marinate the fish overnight in half the mixture.
Heat coals in barbecue.
Peel and cut mango into cubes; add to the other half of the marinade.
Broil tuna steaks 6-8 minutes turning once. - 31.3095
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, saute onion in butter or margarine until tender, but not brown; blend in flour.
Gradually add broth and cream; cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until sauce thickens.
Add Gruyere or Swiss... - 42.7675
Blackened Tuna Steaks With Mango Salsa
1. For salsa, cut the mango around the seed into two pieces. Using a knife make ½-inch slices through the mango, but not all the way through the skin side. Turn and cut one in the middle.
2. Using a spoon scoop the pulp out. Now, cut them into... - 104.462
Mediterranean Tuna Salad
Cook green beans in lightly salted boiling water 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Place tuna in center of serving platter; sprinkle with capers.
Arrange canned beans, tomato and olives around tuna; surround with... - 30.0916
Office Tuna Salad
This office tuna salad recipe is a quick and easy salad recipe to prepare and carry to the office. Made with non-fat yogurt dressing, this salad is filling and nutritious and can be served warm or cold. - 27.8806
Curried Tuna And Fruit Salad
This curried tuna and fruit salad is a fresh and nutritious salad that can be served as the main course meal. Tuna and vegetables tossed together with mayonnaise, yogurt and lemon juice and spiced with curry powder, is filled in fluted cantoloupe melons and... - 38.647
Tuna And Cheese Canapes
Drain and flake tuna; combine tuna, cheese, sherry and pepper.
Cut toast into quarters; spread with tuna mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. - 20.8352
Combine first 5 ingredients; mix well.
On a lightly floured board, roll out each biscuit into a 5-inch circle.
Place a spoonful of tuna mixture on 5 biscuits and top each with a biscuit.Seal edges with a fork dipped in flour.
Repeat... - 41.0351
Reduced Fat Tuna Salad
1. Drain the tuna and flake into a small mixing bowl , removing any skin or bones if any.
2. Add the next five ingredients and toss to mix well.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients for dressing.
4. Whisk using a fork until smooth
5. Dress... - 47.0503
Charred Tuna Steaks
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a shallow dish, arrange the tuna steaks in a single layer.
3) In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, mustard and oil.
4) Pour the marinade over tuna steaks and gently coat them with... - 41.4925
Veggie Crunch Tuna Salad
1. For the dressing – in a large bowl, add in all the ingredients and whisk well. Set aside.
2. Heat the indoor grill and grease with some olive oil.
3. Season one side of the tuna with salt, fresh cracked pepper and a light drizzle of olive oil.... - 0
Fresh Tuna Salade Nicoise
In a medium covered saucepan cook fresh beans in lightly salted boiling water for 10 minutes, then carefully add potatoes and return to boiling.
Continue cooking about 15 minutes more or till vegetables is nearly tender, and then drain.
Rinse with cold water... - 41.3243
Wisconsin Tuna Cakes With Lemon Dill Sauce
In large bowl, toss together tuna, bread crumbs, onions and pimentos.
In small bowl, beat together egg and milk; stir in lemon peel.
Stir into tuna mixture; toss until moistened.
With lightly floured hands, shape into eight 4-inch patties.
In large nonstick... - 38.502
Latin Tuna Salad
1. Flake the tuna into a bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients except the salad greens and chips.
3. Stir lightly but mix thoroughly.
4. Line 4 salad plates or a large platter with salad greens.
5. Heap tuna mixture on top.
6. Serve with... - 43.4464
Tuna And White Bean Salad
1. Heat the beans with liquid on low flame or in the microwave. Keep warm.
2. In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, seasonings and the olive oil
3. Use a fork to whisk until well blended.
4. Drain the warm beans reserving liquid for another purpose if... - 46.5945
White Tuna And Cannellini Bean Salad
In a large bowl place tuna; break up with a fork.
Stir in parsley, olive oil, wine vinegar, garlic and black pepper.
Drain olive salad, reserving 1/4 cup of the marinade.
Add olive salad and the reserved marinade to the tuna mixture.
Drain and rinse... - 35.1088
Pacific Tuna Salad
1. Drain the tuna and flake.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
3. Add onion, celery and tuna and mix.
4. Let marinate for 1 hour until ready to serve.
5.... - 44.7377
Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Thinly slice the tops off the tomatoes.
2. Use a small teaspoon to scoop out the seeds and pulp.
3. Leave the tomatoes to drain, setting them upside down.
4. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise with remaining ingredients.
5. Whisk until... - 41.5814
Tuna And White Bean Salad
1. For the dressing: Mix oil, lemon juice, onion, oregano, and salt in a small bowl.
2. For the salad: Break tuna into large chunks in a salad bowl. Add avocado, beans, and roasted pepper. Pour dressing over; season with pepper, and toss gently. - 33.4366
Smorgasbord Tuna Salad
Slice potatoes into a medium-size bowl; place beans in a second bowl.
Drizzle each with 2 tablespoons of the salad dressing; toss lightly to mix.
Line a large salad bowl with romaine; place tuna in center.
Pile potatoes, beans and tomatoes in sections around... - 28.9018
Peppered Tuna Steak With Tomato Coulis
Crack peppercorns by pressing them on a hard surface with the bottom of a heavy saucepan.
Mix together cracked peppercorns and press firmly into both sides of each tuna steak with the heel of your hand.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and set aside.
To make the... - 44.4032
Trimming Tuna Toss
Combine vinegar, basil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and dash pepper; chill.
In large salad bowl break up tuna; add lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and celery.
Add vinegar mixture and toss lightly. - 28.5355
1. Prepare potato-soup mix with water and milk, pour mixture into a large bowl.
2. Stir in light cream and chopped tuna. Chill well.
3. Ladle into chilled small cups or bowls; sprinkle with the paprika. - 27.8415
Grilled Fresh Tuna And Lima Bean Salad
1. Soak the beans overnight in cold water to cover by 2 inches.
2. The next day, drain and rinse the beans. In a medium saucepan, combine the beans with 6 cups of cold water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer the beans until... - 41.4439
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Drain tuna; flake.
Break spaghetti into 3-inch pieces.
Cook in salted water until tender; drain.
Saute mushrooms in butter over medium heat for 2 minutes.
Combine mushrooms with spaghetti and tuna in 2 1 /2-quart casse-... - 37.5183
Hooked On Tuna Burrito
With a little creativity, you can re-invent several fast-food favourites using nutritious, low-calorie, high protein ingredients. Now you can serve your family pizza, tacos, Pad Thai, shawarma, burritos, and even the classic burger with bacon and cheese,... - 40.119
Baked Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Core the tomatoes and hollow them out, leaving shells 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
Sprinkle the insides of the tomatoes with the lemon juice, then drain them upside down on paper towels for 10 minutes.
In a medium size heavy saucepan,... - 43.156
Tuna Salad Tarts
Combine tuna with its broth and pineapple.
Blend mayonnaise, lemon juice, sour cream and curry powder then mix lightly through tuna and pineapple.
Add salt to taste.
Arrange lettuce in bottom of each tart shell.
Mound tuna salad on top.
Garnish with... - 38.5529
In a large salad bowl combine greens, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and celery.
Add tuna and salad dressing.
Toss lightly till all the ingredients are coated with dressing. - 25.2745
Festive Tuna Spread
1. Using an electric mixer, combine cream cheese and garlic salt until fluffy.
2. Fold in tuna, chiles, cheese, onions and cayenne.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to 24 hours before serving. - 21.925
Tuna Cheese Buffet
In a saucepan, cook onion in butter about 3 minutes.
Stir in flour.
Remove from heat and slowly stir in milk.
Stir cook until sauce thickens.
Stir in cheese.
Add tuna. - 31.275
Grilled Ahi Tuna Burgers
You can consider this grilled ahi tuna burger, as one of the most delicious burgers. You can easily prepare this at home, after watching this video. This tuna burger is just too good for your taste buds. Just collect the ingredients and start preparing - it... - 117.303
Herb Crusted Tuna Steaks
1. In a small bowl take rosemary and thyme. Mix.
2. Place tuna steak on a plate and apply a thin layer of Dijon mustard on top.
3. Sprinkle rosemary and thyme mixture on it. Keep it aside.
4. Place a non-stick skillet on medium high heat... - 111.759
Cook onion in hot fat till tender but not brown.
Add soup, evaporated milk, and cheese; heat and stir.
Break tuna in chunks; add with remaining ingredients.
Pour into greased 2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese and paprika.
Bake in... - 39.9601
1. In 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, melt butter on High for 40 seconds.
2. Blend in the flour, then cream, bouillon, wine and seasoned salt.
3. Cook on High for 5 minutes; stir twice.
4. Add Cheddar cheese, green onions, mushrooms, tuna and drained... - 46.6594
Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole
Got company coming over! you can certainly rely on this tuna noodle casserole recipe. Making it would be a snap and with simple instructions provided here, it becomes even easier. It looks so comforting, easy to make, and super yummy! - 90.973
Tuna Fish Salad
For all salad lovers there, this is an amazing salad dish which combines different tuna fish with different ingredients and results in healthy and yummy salad. Trust me, it is so good, that you would relish it as a main course meal… - 85.7568
Seared Ahi Tuna Steaks With Rosemary And Balsamic Vinegar
1. Preheat charcoal or grill pan to high.
2. Lightly coat both sides of tuna steaks with vinegar. Sprinkle with rosemary, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle olive oil over the fish, coating both sides.
3. Grill tuna for 2 minutes on each si - 25.4092
Healthy Tuna Snack
A quick and simple "tuna salad" for those who need a snack during the day. - 18.205
Drain and flake tuna.
Combine tuna, eggs, bread crumbs and parsley.
Shape into 1 1/2-inch balls.
In a large skillet heat olive oil until hot.
Add tuna balls a few at a time.
Brown on all sides, about 5 minutes.
Drain on paper towels. - 30.7431
Nutritious tuna porridge recipe, is a different dish in its own. There is a flavorful garnishing that adds to its taste. It is healthy and low fat properties of tuna. - 41.345
Stuffed Tuna And Banana Pancake
This dessert is a hot favorite with kids! Stuffed tuna and banana pancake is a yummy dish which is low in fat. No artificial additives are used in any of the ingredients. Serve it with cucumber and fresh coriander or fresh fruits like strawberry, watermelon... - 117.757
Curried Tuna Bites
1. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
3. In a colander, place tuna and rinse under cold rap water 1 minute and set colander aside to let tuna drain 1 minute.
4. At medium speed of an electric mixer beat... - 41.3276
Tuna With Caramelized Onions
1. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until translucent, about
10 minutes. Add the bell pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions are browned and very soft, about 20... - 27.0633
Hawaiian Tuna Salad
Combine dressing, curry and parsley.
Add to tuna, pineapple, celery, walnuts and pimento.
Season to taste.
Toss lightly and serve in a lettuce-lined bowl. - 32.5673
Quick Tuna Pizzas
Empty contents of cans into mixing bowl.
Add next 5 ingredients and mix lightly with a fork.
Season to taste.
Chill. - 36.5071
Dieter's Tuna Salad
Dieter's Tuna Salad is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Dieter's Tuna Salad in a jiffy and let us know how much you've enjoyed it ! - 36.3261
Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes
This typical Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes is the best healthy and tasty combination to any meal. Try this easy and simple recipe for Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes; this happens to be my personal favorite! - 37.2811
Super Tuna Melt
Combine tuna with first 7 ingredients.
Spread bottom of hamburger buns lightly with the mustard.
Divide the Velveeta slices in half; place halves on top of mustard.
Spread tuna mixture on top of cheese.
Wrap hamburger buns with aluminum foil and... - 38.3444
Tuna Au Poivre
1. Place tuna steak in a shallow glass or ceramic bowl and cover with soy sauce, garlic, lime juice, and sugar.
2. Cover, then refrigerate for no more than 2 hours or let sit at room temperature for one hour, turning occasionally.
3. Heat a large nonstick... - 31.0977
Drain tuna; flake.
Combine tuna, mustard, Worces- tershire sauce, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, onion and green pepper; mix well.
Spread tuna mixture on roll halves; top with tomato slices and remaining mayonnaise mixed with cheese.
Broil 4 inches from source of heat... - 29.5723
1) Mix the torn greens, cherry tomatoes, cucumber slices, and onion rings in a large mixing bowl.
2) Combine tuna chunks and Italian salad dressing to greens mixture.
3) Toss lightly to coat it well.
4) Refrigerate and serve chill. - 33.27
Tuna And Cheese Canapes
Combine the first four ingredients and blend well.
Spread on squares of lightly browned toast and bake in a preheated moderate oven (350° F.) five minutes. - 24.1123
Combine soup and 1/4 cup water.
Add 1 cup chow-mein noodles, the tuna, celery, cashews, onion; toss lightly.
Place in ungreased 10x6x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle remaining noodles over top.
Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or till heated through.
Garnish with... - 34.0328
In a bowl, stir together mayonnaise, relish, and mustard.
Add tuna, cheese, celery, and onions; stir until well combined.
Spread tuna mixtureevenly over bottom halves of rolls; top with remaining roll halves.
Serve or, to heat, wrap each sandwich in foil;... - 30.6621
Tuna Mousse With Toast
Let cheese come to room temperature.
In a food processor or blender, whirl cheese and tuna until smoothly blended, scraping container sides often.
Stir in 1/2 cup chives, and add salt and pepper to taste.
Transfer mixture to a bowl.
Sprinkle with remaining... - 24.0214
Tuna And Broccoli Bake
Place broccoli on bottom of 2-quart baking dish. Top with bread cubes and tuna. In medium bowl, combine eggs, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese and pepper. Spread evenly over tuna mixture. Bake in 400ºF oven 30 minutes or until golden brown and puffed. - 25.1927
Seared Sesame Tuna
If you are in mood of something oriental and coastal, then sesame tuna would be the right dish to spark you up. Tuna coated with sesame and smeared with pepper and vegetables adds mild oriental element to this crispy appetizer. With this mildly spiced fish... - 101.796
Crunchy Tuna Sandwich Filling
Mix filling ingredients together, adding just enough mayonnaise to hold mixture together.
Fill 9 double slice sandwiches.
Accompany with potato chips.
This filling does not freeze well. - 31.2221
Sour Cream Tuna Dip
Mix all ingredients.
Chill, serve with raw vegetables, such as carrot sticks, cauliflowerettes, halved mushrooms and celery sticks. - 29.9813
Quick Tuna Pasta
Cook onion in oil in a medium size saucepan or frying pan for 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients. - 29.8966
Hot Tuna Rolls
Combine all ingredients except the rolls.
Cut rolls lengthwise almost through and fill with tuna mixture.
Wrap each in foil and seal ends.
Refrigerate until needed. - 32.9191
Tuna Chow Mein With Pimiento
Combine and heat in a saucepan the soup, tuna with its broth, peas and their liquid, pimiento and egg.
Garnish with parsley.
Accompany with hot biscuits and a green salad. - 27.3404
Light Tuna Recipes By Category