- » Light Soy Milk
Light Soy Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of light soy milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for light soy milk recipes.
Afternoon Tea Egg Free Soy Milk Doughnuts
1. Cut parchment paper into eight 4-inch squares.
2. In a bowl, mix together soy milk, sugar and cooking oil.
3. Sift in cake flour and baking powder. Then mix well with a spatula.
4. Lightly dust your work surface with flour (because... - 95.4287
Bean Curd With Soy Bean Milk
Bean Curd With Soybean Milk is a delicious pork dish that is perfect for your parties. I prepare this dish whenever a tasty and unique dish is required to complete a party spread! Try this amazing Bean Curd With Soybean Milk recipe. - 45.5124
Spicy Brown Bread
Spicy Brown Bread is quite different from the other brown breads. This Spicy Brown Bread is simply great. You have to bake it to find out why! - 34.9993
Soy Flour Bread
Prepare the yeast liquid: mix the compressed yeast with the warm milk in a large bowl or sprinkle the dry yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar into the warm milk and leave in a warm place until dissolved and frothy, about 10 minutes.
Mix the all-purpose flour, soy... - 41.1178
Lightly Herbed Pasta Alfredo
1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
2. Using a steamer basket, place the vegetables over boiling water to steam until they are crisp-tender.
3. While those are cooking away, heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the... - 39.0743
1) In a bowl, add water to soak beans for a minimum of 8 hours or overnight.
2) In an un-oiled baking sheet, spread the soaked beans after draining the excess water.
3) Set your oven at 350° and place the baking sheet inside oven.
4)... - 40.9219
All Soy Pancakes
Blend milk, egg yolks and salt.
Stir in flour.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Drop by spoonfuls onto hot, unoiled soapstone griddle or into heated, oiled pan.
Brown lightly on both sides. - 23.7114
Soy Bean Soup, Bistro Style
Trim root ends and tough outer leaves from leeks.
Slit each leek lengthwise, rinse between layers, then thinly slice.
In a 5-quart pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add leeks and onion (or use all onion), celery, and carrot.
Cook, stirring, until onion is... - 38.9237
Soy Cheese Balls
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
3. In a skillet or pan, gently fry onions in oil until lightly browned.
4. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
5. Form into balls and roll over dry bread... - 46.486
Soy Whole Wheat Cookies
Blend honey and oil.
Add eggs, salt, yeast and seeds.
Stir in flours and nuts.
Dough should be stiff.
If too thick, add milk; if too thin, add more whole wheat flour, Drop by teaspoonfuls onto lightly oiled cookie sheet.
Press cookies down with... - 38.1528
Whole Wheat Soy Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs, oil, vanilla extract and milk and
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add wheat flour, soy flour, brown sugar, baking powder... - 46.4185
Whole Wheat And Soy Waffles
1. Preheat waffle iron.
2. In a bowl stir together the two kinds of flour and the salt and baking powder.
3. In another bowl beat egg yolks until they are light yellow, add milk, oil and honey and blend well.
4. Stir into the dry... - 41.4833
Unraised Soy Biscuits
Blend all ingredients, using enough milk to make soft dough.
Roll out to 1/2-inch thickness on lightly floured board.
Cut into biscuits.
Place on oiled cookie sheets.
Bake at 425Â° F. for 10 to 15 minutes. - 34.7491
Soy Walnut And Beef Balls In Oriental Sauce
Lightly mix the ground beef and a blend of the milk, salt, seasoned pepper, and crumbs, then mix in the walnuts and onion.
Shape into 12 balls.
Beat egg with flour.
Coat balls with mixture.
Drain on wire rack.
Brown meatballs evenly on all sides in hot oil in... - 42.9757
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Add soy flour and stir into flour mixture.
Cream butter, blend in the sugar gradually.
Add egg and beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in milk until smooth.
Add flour mixture all at once and... - 31.6745
Soy Griddle Cakes
Sift together first 5 ingredients.
Combine eggs, milk,- and melted butter, add to dry ingredients all at once, beating smooth with a spoon or electric beater.
Drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot griddle, greased or not according to manufacturer's... - 34.7022
Kneaded Soy Whole Wheat Bread
Soften cake or dried yeast in 1 cup milk with honey.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Add rest of milk, salt, nutritional yeast and molasses.
Stir in half the flours and beat until smooth.
Beat in remaining flour.
Set in warm place for about 1/2 hours... - 36.407
Soy Peanut Butter Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix oil, honey and molasses.
Add slightly beaten eggs.
Add peanut butter, blending well.
Then add water and vanilla.
Sift soy flour, oat flour, skim milk powder and salt.
Add dry ingredients to wet ones.
Add chopped peanuts,... - 45.4767
Spicy Soya Nuggets
Soak soya nuggets in cold water for about 1 hour till soft.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add onion and saute till honey-coloured.
Stir in ginger, garlic, turmeric, coriander powder, chilli powder, cumin seeds, poppy seeds, cardamoms, green... - 45.9294
Fancy Chocolate Milk
1. Drizzle the inside of your glass of choice with 3 of the tbs. of chocolate syrup so that the entire inside of the glass is lightly coated with the chocolate.
2. Add in your 1 1/2 cups of Vanilla Soy Milk (or milk of your choice) and stir until the milk... - 0
Mix all the ingredients together, except the cheese.
Bake in an oiled 8 inch round casserole dish for 45 minutes at 350 Degree.
Sprinkle grated cheese on top if desired.
variation: Add 1/2 cup green pepper or one onion, chopped, or about 1/4 cup of both,... - 30.0094
High Protein Bread
Prepare the yeast liquid: mix the compressed yeast with the warm water until dissolved or dissolve 1 teaspoon sugar in the warm water, sprinkle in the dry yeast and leave in a warm place for about 10 minutes or until dissolved and frothy.
Put the rolled oats... - 44.5019
Whole Wheat Popovers With Skim Milk And Honey
1. In a large bowl, mix together flour, honey, milk and oil by either beating with a spoon or using a hand blender
2. In an electric mixer, beat eggs and blend into the flour mixture; divide the batter between twelve lightly oiled muffin cups
3. Place... - 32.3226
Soybean Custard Pie
Cook soybeans according to preferred method.
Meanwhile, make pie shell according to preferred recipe.
Drain and reserve liquid from beans.
Put soybeans through meat grinder or puree in electric blender, using a little of reserved liquid if necessary.
Use 1... - 42.1622
High Protein Bread
1. Pre-heat the oven at 325°.
2. Wash and clean the ducklings from inside and out using cold water. Dry properly.
3. Season some salt and lemon juice into cavities. Smooth neck skin over back, then twist wing tips until they rest flat against... - 47.4762
Homemade Panna Cotta
If you are looking for a light, low-fat dessert, then panna cotta could be your choice. Camilla Saulsbury shares her low-fat, low-calorie recipe using light coconut milk and soy yoghurt. Light and yummy yet rich and decadent, this recipe is extremely... - 92.8128
Triticale Wheat Bread
In large mixer bowl combine 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, the 1 cup whole wheat flour, and the yeast.
In saucepan heat together the milk, honey, butter, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) stirring constantly till butter almost melts.
Add liquid to... - 43.9382
Combine soy milk, nectarine, and sugar in a blender container.
Cover and blend until smooth; pour mixture into a medium bowl.
Stir in sour cream.
Cover and chill for 1 hour.
Remove seeds and peel mangoes.
Cut fruit into 1/2 -inch cubes (you should have For... - 34.8459
Tofu-Spinach Quiche is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 44.9705
Soya Bean Biryani
Soyabean biriyani is a vegetarian biriyani cooked with rice and soya beans. Prepared with a masala of cumin, ginger, garlic, chili powder and coriander powder as the main flavoring agents, the soyabean biriyani is cooked with milk and vegetables and baked as... - 48.5504
Stuffed Bean Curd Cantonese Style
Press the bean curd with a heavy weight or with 2 or 3 chopping boards for about 1/2 hour to reduce excess water.
Then cut each piece diagonally into 4 triangular pieces.
Soak the dried shrimps in hot water for 20 to 30 minutes and chop them fine.
Marinate... - 44.5625
Old-fashioned Baking Powder Biscuits
Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
Mix dry ingredients together and cut margarine until mixture is the consistency of coarse cornmeal.
Add soy milk and stir just until dough comes free from sides of the bowl.
Turn the dough onto a floured board, shape into a... - 30.7903
Do you like omelettes but are scared of making them as they don’t fluff and puff? Well then here is a video for you which teaches how to make a fluffy omelette. This recipe makes a wonderful breakfast dish consisting of cheesy omelette. So watch it and make... - 114.733
Thai Vegetable Soup
A delicious sweet and spicy thai vegetable soup perfect on a cold winter night. Best served with a loaf of crusty bread. - 38.2862
Carrot Pumpkin Cupcake With Maple Cinnamon Frosting
1. Preheat oven at 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, all spice, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, ground cloves, whisk it well and set it aside.
3. In a separate bowl, pour the canola oil and to that add... - 127.355
Oven-puffed Pancake With Fresh Raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup,-level with a knife. Combine flour, soy milk, sugar, and eggs, stirring with a whisk until smooth. Pour mixture into a medium nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Wrap handle of... - 30.5396
Japanese Chicken Wings
Chicken wings are egged and fried in butter, then baked in a tangy sauce of soy sauce, water, sugar, vinegar, garlic powder and salt. Delicious, sticky chicken wings. - 41.1336
Chinese Bean Curd With Oyster Sauce
Enjoy a refreshing Chinese Bean Curd With Oyster Sauce that is truly delicious. A healthy tofu recipe made mainly with bean curd and seafood sauce is a wonderful side dish that is real easy. - 44.0694
Soften yeast in 1 cup milk, with honey and salt.
Let rise for 10 minutes.
Add remaining milk and other ingredients.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board.
Knead, adding more flour if necessary, until dough is smooth and elastic.
Place in... - 38.8809
Caesar Style Panzanella
To make the dressing: In a food processor or blender, combine the yogurt, buttermilk, Parmesan, lemon juice, eggs, vinegar, soy sauce, and mustard.
Process until smooth.
To make the salad: Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Add the corn, cover, and remove... - 45.3232
Vegan Chocolate Cake
The video starts with some clippings of renown personalities. Fast forward to the end of the video to watch this vegan chocolate cake being made - 59.0096
Caj Eta Tart
Caj Eta Tart is a delightful variation to the common pie's we make at home. You can prepare this Caj Eta Tart even when you are on a rush on a week day or you are tired of the thought of spending some time at the kitchen. It is that easy. Try it! - 43.3098
Indonesian Beef Kabobs
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4-inch-wide strips, and set aside.
Combine cilantro and next 4 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well.
Add steak to bag; seal... - 42.6246
1. Divide half the shrimp evenly among four 3/4-cup (180-ml) custard cups or ovenproof bowls; cover and refrigerate remaining shrimp. Set custard cups in a large baking pan at least 2 inches (5 cm) deep.
2. In a medium-size bowl, combine milk, egg, egg... - 34.7823
Amaranth Baking Powder Bread
Mix dry and liquid ingredients separately; beat egg whites, then combine all ingredients.
Pour batter into well-oiled 8x4-inch pan and bake at 350°F (180°C) about 45 minutes.
Cool 10 minutes before removing loaf to rack. - 28.269
Blue Buck Cakes
I have found a new love and that is nothing but the Blue Buck Cakes. I was trying out different ways to use Buckwheat flour when this recipe hit me. Oh! Really delightful! - 25.5028
I love waffles, bought a waffle maker and this Barley-Amaranth Waffles is the first one I tried on it. My family absolutely loves this Barley-Amaranth Waffles. Your family will love it too! - 24.4598
Waffles-N-Fruit is the perfect recipe for waffles with the addition of fruits. Waffles-N-Fruit is highly on the nutritious as well as healthy end. - 32.6973
Cook the rice over low heat 20 minutes until fluffy.
Wash and pat the meat dry.
Cut into strips.
Clean and wash the onions and cut into thin rings.
Peel and dice the garlic.
Heat the oil.
First saute the chicken, then the pork, stirring constantly.
Remove... - 46.0896
Buckwheat Crepes Filled With Fish
Whisk the flour and salt with the eggs and milk.
Set aside 10 minutes.
Peel the onions, dice, and saute in 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Wash and pat the fish dry, and lay on the onions, sprinkle with the lemon juice and sprinkle with the pepper.
Cook covered... - 43.6371
Whisk the flour with 1 egg, 1 egg yolk, the salt and milk.
Whisk the remaining egg-white and set aside.
Melt the butter and add a little at a time, to make 4 crepes from the batter.
Peel the onions and apples, scrape the carrots, and grate altogether on a... - 42.8214
Cream Of Squash-cilantro Soup
Cream Of Squash-Cilantro Soup is a delicious, nutritious, easy-to-prepare warming dish sure to warm you in the winter season. If you are looking forward to a perfect bowl of best flavored Cream Of Squash-Cilantro Soup for today, here€™s a simple recipe on... - 36.3766
Baked Barley & Bean Casserole
This Baked Barley & Bean Casserole is really good and nothing but good for you! It is a delight to cook this Baked Barley & Bean Casserole dish and to taste it too, that I have never even noticed the cooking time. You are going to enjoy it! - 34.5568
7-grain Vegetable & Brown Rice Loaf
You will love me for posting this 7-Grain Vegetable & Brown Rice Loaf recipe. I can't wait to make this 7-Grain Vegetable & Brown Rice Loaf every day and if possible for every meal. Will turn out to be a great boon for any veggie! - 34.0771
It is known that White Sauce is one among the mother sauces when it comes to French cuisine. White Sauce is really good stuff. Quick and easy to make! - 22.4427
7-grain Oatmeal Cake
Cream together oil, syrup and vanilla.
In a separate bowl, mix the 2 flours, water, milk, rind, sea salt, egg whites, cinnamon and baking powder until smooth.
Then mix the two mixtures together and add cereal, oats, raisins and nuts.
Mix well and fill oiled... - 34.6915
Berry Breakfast Cake
My mother handed over this Berry Breakfast Cake recipe when I asked her for a quick and easy dessert. Berry Breakfast Cake is very tasty and you can't stop with eating just one. Have your fill! - 33.4807
Whole Grain Waffles
This Whole Grain Waffles is much better than the ones you buy from your local store. The butter makes this Whole Grain Waffles even more delicious. Economical for you too! - 34.0617
I love fruits and have always wanted to try out different recipes with fruits when I came across this Fruit Cobbler recipe. This Fruit Cobbler is absolutely delicious. One that you will never regret! - 31.064
Kamut Banana Griddle Cakes
Kamut Banana Griddle Cakes is a lovely as well as healthy breakfast dish. This Kamut Banana Griddle Cakes is simple and oh! So good. Try it today! - 34.711
Weekend Morning Waffles
1. Lightly spoon flours into dry measuring cups,- level with a knife. Combine flours, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl,-stir with a whisk. Combine milk, oil, and egg yolks,- add to flour mixture, stirring until smooth.
2. Place egg whites in... - 28.0975
Shepherd's Fall Vegetable Pie
You should make this Shepherd's Fall Vegetable Pie if possible tonight. Shepherd's Fall Vegetable Pie is truly a boon to a veggie. You will fall in love with this one! - 43.474
Chicken & Mushrooms With Couscous
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Place pieces between sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a flat-surfaced mallet until about 1/4 inch (6 mm) thick; then cut chicken into 1/2-inch-wide (1-cm-wide) strips. Set aside.
2. Melt margarine in a wide nonstick frying pan... - 35.0067
Thai Summer Squash And Tofu With Fresh Corn
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add squash, zucchini, and tofu,- sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Stir-fry 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, corn, and next 8 ingredients (through... - 38.6546
Macaroni And Cheese
You can use any cheese in this Macaroni And Cheese recipe in the place of cheddar. Macaroni And Cheese is something to die for. Please do not miss it! - 34.492
Blueberry-oat Bran Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together into a large bowl.
Stir in oat bran, then blueberries.
Mix together soy milk, fruit juice concentrate, margarine and egg whites.
Combine the two mixtures and stir just enough to... - 34.7072
Tofu Peanut Sauce
Having a difficult time trying to eat rice or pasta or tempeh? Try this Tofu Peanut Sauce. Tofu Peanut Sauce is great along with rice, pasta, broiled tempeh or steamed veggies. - 32.7776
My family which is a great fan of meatloaf's loved this Soybean-Lentil-Rice Loaf equally. It is a delight to go vegetarian with this Soybean-Lentil-Rice Loaf. You gotta try it! - 34.0553
Rice With Sweet And Sour Pork
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well.
Dip pork cubes in batter, a few at a time, coating well.
Pour vegetable oil to depth of 1 inch into a large heavy skillet.
Fry pork in hot oil over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes.
Drain on paper... - 42.636
Scalloped Potatoes is one of my most favorite potato recipes. I frequently make similar kinds of Scalloped Potatoes and I personally feel that this Ione of the best vegetable recipe I have tried out. You wouldn't guess that it was this good for you! - 42.5643
Falafel is a reviving combination of chickpeas, tahini and lemon sauce. My husband fell so much in love with this Falafel that he ate it at a single go. Your husband will pretty much like it too! - 36.4523
How about a great protein shake? A great option for those worked out bodies! Gives you a nice burst of energy and is healthy! Filled with nutrition, this is also a tasty drink to have. Watch the video and learn how its made. - 103.513
Bean Curd Soup
1. In a large kettle heat the broth, scallions, ginger, and soy sauce to boiling. Add the snow peas.
2. While stirring the boiling mixture with a fork or chop sticks, add the beaten eggs in a continuous stream. Add the tofu and heat through. - 28.416
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream the butter and 1/2 cup sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the molasses and egg.
3. Sift together the unbleached white flour, whole wheat flour, soy flour, yeast, dry milk, salt, baking soda, ginger, and... - 37.2662
Fish And Bean Curd Casserole
Cut the fish into small pieces.
Mix the cornflour to a paste with the water and blend with the egg white.
Coat the fish with this mixture.
Line a flameproof casserole with the lettuce leaves.
Add the bean curd and fish pieces with the sherry, soy sauce,... - 38.8298
Braised Fish With Deep Fried Bean Curd
I normally do not like tofu but this Braised Fish With Deep Fried Bean Curd was an exception. The aroma and the taste of this Braised Fish With Deep Fried Bean Curd swept me off my feet. Easy!Enjoy! - 40.8305
Cookie lovers are going to love this! This Sugar Cookies recipe makes wonderful and crisp cookies which can be relished by adults and kids alike. These cookies can be shaped differently for visual appeal. These are so delicious that they just melt in the... - 120.535
Ma Po Bean Curd
In a bowl, marinate the ground pork with soy sauce, wine, and sugar for 15 to 20 minutes.
Stir the Szechuan peppercorn in a wok (without oil) over medium heat for about 2 minutes or until they are lightly browned.
Then crush the peppercorn to a fine powder... - 42.6414
Hot Sour Bean Curd Soup
1 Blend stock with cornstarch and bring to a boil. Add ginger, sherry, soy sauce, vinegar and pepper. Simmer 2 minutes.
2 Add bean curd to heat through for 2 minutes. Pour in egg white. When set, add lettuce, serve at once. - 29.7002
Braised Pork And Bean Curd
Finally I churned out a real good Braised Pork And Bean Curd. It did take me some time as well as effort and adjustments before this Braised Pork And Bean Curd became a reality. Get lucky by preparing this! - 37.1114
Stir Fried Shrimp And Bean Curd
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Mince ginger root and scallion; then add to shrimp, along with sherry. Let stand 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Meanwhile cut each bean curd cake first in half, then in 4 slices. Blend cornstarch and cold stock to a paste.
3.... - 33.9573
Bean Curd In Hot Meat Sauce
Cut the bean curd into 1/2-inch cubes, and drain in a colander.
Marinate the pork in a mixture of the white wine and 1 teaspoon cornstarch for a few minutes.
Then fry in a hot wok containing the peanut oil.
Cook for just a moment, and then add the bean curd... - 38.7161
Chilled Shrimp Pea Pods And Bean Curd
Cut bean curd into 3 slices; carefully place in sieve.
Blanch bean curd in boiling water 30 seconds; drain.
Cut each slice into 3 strips; cut each strip diagonally into 1-inch pieces.
Make a shallow cut lengthwise down back of each shrimp; wash... - 41.7119
Bean Curd Roll
Boil the mushroom water down to half cup and add 2 tablespoons cornflour
Fry shiitake in hot peanut oil until brown and slightly crispy, adding teaspoon sugar to aid the caramelisation. Add carrots and cook till soft then add bean sprouts and toss together.... - 32.2242
Butternut Squash And Bourbon Bisque
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
With a sharp knife, prick the squash in several places to allow steam to escape while it cooks (otherwise, it could burst).
Place the squash in a baking dish lined with foil and roast for about 90 minutes, until the squash is soft... - 45.4581
Stir Fried Pork With Pressed Bean Curd
I have yearned for a pork recipe that would wow my guests and this Stir Fried Pork With Pressed Bean Curd recipe is the one which fulfilled my dreams. I never knew pork and bean curd are a fantastic combo till I tried out this Stir Fried Pork With Pressed... - 41.7711
Stir Fried Pork With Deep Fried Bean Curd
You can easily try to prepare this Stir Fried Pork With Deep Fried Bean Curd. I have worked a bit hard to deliver a really easy recipe for you people, so that you do not leave preparing Stir Fried Pork With Deep Fried Bean Curd mid-way. If you love fried... - 43.7285
Braised Bean Curd Home Style
1. To prepare the mushrooms soak them in cold water for 50-60 minutes, squeeze dry and discard any hard stalks, thinly shred the remainder.
2. Cut the pork into thin shreds too.
3. Split each cake of bean-curd crossways into 3-4 slices, then cut... - 43.7067
Ma Po Tofu Bean Curd Sichuan Style
1. To prepare the bean-curd cut it into 1/2" (1cm) square cubes.
2. In a pan of boiling water blanch for 2-3 minutes to harden.
3. Remove and drain.
4. In a preheated wok, heat the oil and stir-fry the beef for about 1 minute until the... - 42.6221
Stir-fried Broccou And Bean Curd In Oyster Sauce
1 Cut off florets from broccoli stems. Discard tough ends and cut wide stems in half lengthwise. Cut in 1/4 inch (2 cm) pieces diagonally. Parboil broccoli in a large quantity of salted water 3-4 minutes. Drain and rinse broccoli under cold running water.... - 28.1981
Golden Fried Bean Curd
1. Cut each square of bean curd lengthwise into halves. Sprinkle salt over entire surface. Let stand for 10-15 minutes. Pat dry with paper towel and cut into 1/2" x 1" x 2" (1.5 cm x 2.5 cm x 5 cm) pieces.
2. Combine batter mixture in a bowl. Blend until... - 34.4219
Fish And Bean Curd Casserole
1. To prepare fish steak cut each steak into several small chunks.
2. Coat each piece with egg and flour.
3. Squeeze-dry the mushrooms and discard any hard stalks.
4. Cut them in half if large and leave them whole if small.
5. Cut each cake of... - 44.0948
Kidney And Bean Curd Soup
1. Clean the kidney by peeling the thin outer membrane of the kidney
2. Use a sharp cleaver or knife to slice the kidneys in half while retaining the overall shape of the kidney. Remove any small knobs of fat as well as any other tough coverings... - 45.2505
Creamed Bok Choy
In large saucepan combine water, soy sauce, bouillon granules, pepper, and garlic powder.
Bring to boiling.
Add bok choy.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 5 minutes or till crisp-tender.
Blend light cream or milk into cornstarch; stir into bok choy.
Cook... - 31.6445
Liver In Mushroom Sauce
Dredge liver in flour.
Lightly saute liver and mushrooms.
Add salt, milk, soy grits, and yeast.
Simmer gently 5 minutes.
Add eggs and cider.
Garnish with parsley and serve. - 38.7052
Satay Peanut Sauce
If using lemongrass, remove tough outer stalks.
Smash inner stalks, thinly slice and mince finely.
In a wok or medium-size saucepan, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
Add lemongrass or lemon peel, chili peppers, shallots and garlic; fry 3 to 4 minutes or... - 42.0669
Chinese Tuna Casserole
In a bowl combine chow mein vegetables with tuna, water chestnuts, soup, milk, and soy sauce.
Turn into lightly greased 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Cover top of casserole with crisp chow mein noodles.
Bake, uncovered, in moderate oven (350°) for about 20 minutes,... - 33.2778