- » Light Ricotta
Light Ricotta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of light ricotta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for light ricotta recipes.
Ricotta With Coffee (ricotta Al Caffe)
Beat ricotta until light and press through a fine sieve.
Add the coffee and sugar and mix well.
Add the rum and blend thoroughly.
Pour into a serving dish and chill for several hours. - 19.4384
Chocolate Ricotta Cream Puffs
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan, heat up the water. Add the butter and cook until it melts.
3. Once melted, turn off the heat and add in the flour.
4. Turn the heat back on low and cook until the flour is... - 0
Ricotta Cheese Pie (torta Di Ricotta)
To make the pastry, mix together the flour,salt, butter or margarine and lard until mixture is the consistency of coarse meal.
Add sherry, a little at a time, until pastry forms a stiff ball.
Roll out on a lightly floured board and line the bottom of a... - 40.4633
Omelette With Ricotta Cheese (omelette Con Ricotta)
Beat the eggs lightly with the water.
Melt the butter or margarine in a large frypan and saute the onion until golden brown.
Mix together the Ricotta and Parmesan cheese.
Pour the eggs into the frypan.
Sprinkle cheese mixture and parsley over the eggs.
Season... - 32.9719
Farfalle With Chard Garlic & Ricotta
1. Trim off and discard ends of chard stems; then cut off remainder of stems at base of each leaf. Thinly slice stems and leaves crosswise, keeping them in separate piles. Set aside.
2. In a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6 liter) pan, cook pasta in 3 quarts boiling... - 29.6181
Figs With Ricotta Honey And Walnuts
Cut each fig into 4 wedges, cutting to, but not through, base of fig.
Spread wedges slightly apart, place 3 figs on each of 5 dessert plates.
Spoon about 11/2 teaspoons cheese into each fig, and spoon about 1 tablespoon honey evenly around each serving of... - 21.6492
Herbed Spinach Ricotta Strudel
Drain spinach, and press between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Place ricotta cheese in a cheesecloth-lined colander, and let drain 2 hours.
Combine drained ricotta cheese, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, and cornstarch in a medium bowl; stir... - 39.3155
Stacked Heirloom Tomato Salad With Ricotta Salata Cream
1. Prepare grill or grill pan.
2. Place bread on grill rack or grill pan coated with cooking spray, grill 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove from grill. Rub cut sides of halved garlic clove over one side of each bread slice. Set aside.
3.... - 36.273
Quick Fruit & Ricotta Pizza
1. Unroll dough, place on a 12- by 15-inch (30-by 38-cm) nonstick baking sheet, and press with your fingers to make a 10- by 15-inch (25- by 38-cm) rectangle. Bake on lowest rack of a 425°F (220°C) oven until browned (about 8 minutes).
2. In a small bowl,... - 27.555
Rotini With Broccoli & Ricotta
1. Bring 12 cups (2.8 liters) water to a boil in a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan over medium-high heat. Stir in pasta and cook just until tender to bite (8 to 10 minutes); or cook according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat oil in a wide nonstick... - 24.5542
Shells With Spinach And Ricotta
1 . Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray an 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion. Saute, stirring, until onion is translucent, 2 minutes. Add spinach; saute 2 minutes, stirring. Add broth and salt and... - 36.1402
Ziti With Ricotta And Vegetables
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting any oil or salt and adding broccoli and asparagus the last 3 minutes of cooking; drain.
Return pasta mixture to saucepan; cover and keep warm.
Meanwhile, place a fine-mesh sieve over a large bowl.
Cut... - 42.2178
Fruit Salad With Mint Ricotta Whip
1) Blend ricotta cheese in food processor or blender for 2 minutes or till a smooth mixture forms.
2) Return the mixture to a small bowl.Keep the ricotta mixture aside for later use.
3) In a large mixing bowl, mix together peach, papaya,... - 48.1356
Ziti Baked With Ricotta Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cook ziti in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water; drain well.
2. In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, eggs, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, salt,... - 30.3496
Penne With Eggplant, Peppers And Ricotta
The penne pasta with eggplant and ricotta cheese is a flavorful and delicious pasta recipe. Prepared with skillet cooked eggplannt with garlic, rosemary and hot pepper flakes, the pasta is tossed with the eggplant cheese and basil before serving hot! - 42.556
Ricotta Cheese Dessert Pancakes
Preheat lightly oiled griddle or skillet over medium heat.
Place ricotta cheese in food processor; cover and process until smooth.
Add milk, egg, apple juice concentrate,-butter and vanilla; process until blended.
Add flour, baking powder and nutmeg; pulse... - 35.0505
In large bowl of electric mixer, beat Ricotta cheese, sugar and vanilla on medium speed until light, about 3 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream and chocolate chips. - 19.4333
Bagel Chips With Ricotta Chive Puree And Prosciutto
1. In a blender or mini food chopper, pulse the chives, oil, almonds and a pinch of salt to a coarse puree.
2. Lightly season the ricotta with salt and spread about 1 teaspoon onto each bagel chip. Top each with a little chive puree and a loosely rolled... - 19.9052
The Gevasci's Ricotta Tart
Have butter, cheese, and eggs at room temperature.
Mix 2 cups flour, baking powder, and salt.
With hands work in butter.
Gradually add brandy, mixing lightly just until dough holds together.
Then roll about two thirds of dough 1/8 inch thick and use to... - 46.8822
Spinach Ricotta Balls
Mix together in a large bowl the spinach, rieotta, egg, salt, onion, parsley, 6 tablespoons cheese, and bread crumbs.
Shape into walnut sized balls and roll lightly in flour.
Bring water to a boil, add a few balls at a time, and let simmer 5 minutes, or until... - 36.3084
Ricotta And Apple Pancakes
Combine ricotta with next 5 ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Gradually add just enough flour to make a thin batter.
Drop by tablespoonsful on well-greased hot griddle and brown on both sides.
Serve hot with a dab of sour cream or Polly-O Ricotta on each... - 29.7095
Lemon Ricotta Puddings
1. Make the ricotta: Line a strainer with a double layer of cheesecloth and set over a large bowl. In a large saucepan, heat the milk and cream over moderately high heat to 180°. Remove from the heat and slowly add the vinegar until you see the milk... - 31.8597
Herb And Ricotta Gnocchi
1. Place ricotta cheese, mashed potato, parsley, basil, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg and egg in a large bowl and mix to combine. Take tablespoons of mixture and roll into balls, then dust with flour.
2. To make sauce, place tomatoes, chutney, tomato paste and... - 33.4633
Beat the cheese and sugar until light, then beat in the egg yolks until fluffy.
Remove half the mixture, mix into the remaining half 3 tablespoons curacao and the chocolate.
Split the sponge cake in half, making 2 layers.
Place 1 layer in a deep dish.
Mix the... - 43.1674
Spinach And Ricotta Pappardelle
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pappardelle and cook until al dente. Drain the pappardelle thoroughly, reserving 1 cup of the pasta cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, in a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil over high... - 24.9647
Ricotta And Herb Crepes
1 .Sift flour into a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the center and slowly pour in combined eggs, melted butter and milk. Using a wooden spoon stir mixture, gradually blending in flour until well combined and there are no lumps. Allow batter to rest in a... - 35.0456
Spinach Ricotta Swirls
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain and set aside.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray an 8-x-8-inch baking dish with vegetable oil.
Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
Add onion, garlic and water.
Cook... - 41.6737
Whole Wheat Pasta With Ricotta
1. In a large skillet, heat the butter and olive oil until melted and combined. Add the garlic and saute until pale. Do not brown the garlic.
2. Add the milk, cream, salt, and red pepper flakes. Heat the mixture to just below the boiling point. Then add the... - 31.6646
Herbed Ricotta Pizza
Herbed Ricotta Pizza has a great taste. Herbed Ricotta Pizza gets its taste from pizza dough topped with zucchini and cheese. Herbed Ricotta Pizza is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 34.4025
Spinach Ricotta Tart
1.Prepare pie crust mix, following label directions for one-crust pie. Line a 9 in. pie plate with pastry; flute edge, making a high rim to hold all the filling. Prick bottom and sides with fork to keep the pastry flat while baking. Fit a piece of wax paper... - 35.8225
Mix together the ricotta, flour, salt, and eggs.
Turn out on a lightly floured board, knead well.
Roll into long fingerlike rolls.
Cut into 1/4-inch pieces.
Roll the pieces into uniform shapes.
Using plenty of boiling water, drop in just enough gnocchi to... - 27.9544
Ricotta And Spinach Lasagne
Boil, steam or microwave spinach until just wilted; drain.
Squeeze excess Liquid from spinach; chop roughly.
Combine eggs, ricotta, parmesan and onions in large bowl; stir in spinach.
Spread half of the pasta sauce over base of oiled shallow baking dish;... - 39.1829
Meyer Lemon Ricotta Cookies
Try the Meyer Lemon Ricotta Cookies the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the Meyer Lemon Ricotta Cookies! - 43.6865
Mixed Berry And Ricotta Lasagna
1. Place ricotta cheese, 1 tablespoon sweetener and vanilla essence in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Alternatively, whip in a food processor. Cover. Chill until ready to use.
2. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add... - 32.0906
1. Place a sponge finger biscuit in each serving glass. Drizzle Amaretto over each biscuit.
2. Beat eggs with caster sugar until light and fluffy. Blend or process ricotta cheese with vanilla essence and icing sugar until smooth. Spoon ricotta mixture into... - 29.16
Lemon Ricotta Cake
Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Butter and flour an 18cm spring-form cake tin.
Beat the butter and sugar with an electric whisk until light and fluffy then beat in the zest, yolks and ricotta.
Whisk the egg whites to stiff peaks, then fold into the... - 40.0263
Miniature Muffins With Ricotta, Currants, And Dill
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat 24 miniature muffin cups with the cooking spray.
In a small bowl, combine the butter and currants.
In a medium bowl, mix the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Combine the ricotta, egg, and dill in a... - 45.5586
Pork And Ricotta Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Brush the bottom and sides of a medium roasting pan with vegetable oil. In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the diced bread to coarse crumbs. Transfer the crumbs to a large bowl and add the ground pork, chopped pancetta,... - 28.5653
In blender combine ricotta, eggs, oil, flour, honey, and salt.
Blend until smooth.
Pour batter on lightly oiled griddle or in frying pan over medium low heat, using enough batter to make 3-inch round cakes.
Turn cakes with spatula when bubbles form on the... - 35.5808
Shells With Ricotta Cheese Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Beat ricotta, prosciutto, and egg together in a large bowl.
Stuff approximately 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture into each shell and place in a baking pan large enough to hold the shells.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake 15 to 20... - 27.0424