- » Light Ricotta
Light Ricotta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of light ricotta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for light ricotta recipes.
Chocolate Ricotta Cream Puffs
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan, heat up the water. Add the butter and cook until it melts.
3. Once melted, turn off the heat and add in the flour.
4. Turn the heat back on low and cook until the flour is... - 0
Ricotta With Coffee (ricotta Al Caffe)
Beat ricotta until light and press through a fine sieve.
Add the coffee and sugar and mix well.
Add the rum and blend thoroughly.
Pour into a serving dish and chill for several hours. - 21.3474
Ricotta Cheese Pie (torta Di Ricotta)
To make the pastry, mix together the flour,salt, butter or margarine and lard until mixture is the consistency of coarse meal.
Add sherry, a little at a time, until pastry forms a stiff ball.
Roll out on a lightly floured board and line the bottom of a... - 42.0086
Omelette With Ricotta Cheese (omelette Con Ricotta)
Beat the eggs lightly with the water.
Melt the butter or margarine in a large frypan and saute the onion until golden brown.
Mix together the Ricotta and Parmesan cheese.
Pour the eggs into the frypan.
Sprinkle cheese mixture and parsley over the eggs.
Season... - 34.3243
Figs With Ricotta Honey And Walnuts
Cut each fig into 4 wedges, cutting to, but not through, base of fig.
Spread wedges slightly apart, place 3 figs on each of 5 dessert plates.
Spoon about 11/2 teaspoons cheese into each fig, and spoon about 1 tablespoon honey evenly around each serving of... - 23.4232
Farfalle With Chard Garlic & Ricotta
1. Trim off and discard ends of chard stems; then cut off remainder of stems at base of each leaf. Thinly slice stems and leaves crosswise, keeping them in separate piles. Set aside.
2. In a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6 liter) pan, cook pasta in 3 quarts boiling... - 30.8352
Stacked Heirloom Tomato Salad With Ricotta Salata Cream
1. Prepare grill or grill pan.
2. Place bread on grill rack or grill pan coated with cooking spray, grill 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove from grill. Rub cut sides of halved garlic clove over one side of each bread slice. Set aside.
3.... - 38.6898
Herbed Spinach Ricotta Strudel
Drain spinach, and press between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Place ricotta cheese in a cheesecloth-lined colander, and let drain 2 hours.
Combine drained ricotta cheese, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, and cornstarch in a medium bowl; stir... - 41.5306
Quick Fruit & Ricotta Pizza
1. Unroll dough, place on a 12- by 15-inch (30-by 38-cm) nonstick baking sheet, and press with your fingers to make a 10- by 15-inch (25- by 38-cm) rectangle. Bake on lowest rack of a 425°F (220°C) oven until browned (about 8 minutes).
2. In a small bowl,... - 28.6303
Rotini With Broccoli & Ricotta
1. Bring 12 cups (2.8 liters) water to a boil in a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan over medium-high heat. Stir in pasta and cook just until tender to bite (8 to 10 minutes); or cook according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat oil in a wide nonstick... - 26.0703
In large bowl of electric mixer, beat Ricotta cheese, sugar and vanilla on medium speed until light, about 3 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream and chocolate chips. - 21.223
Shells With Spinach And Ricotta
1 . Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray an 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion. Saute, stirring, until onion is translucent, 2 minutes. Add spinach; saute 2 minutes, stirring. Add broth and salt and... - 34.3479
Ziti With Ricotta And Vegetables
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting any oil or salt and adding broccoli and asparagus the last 3 minutes of cooking; drain.
Return pasta mixture to saucepan; cover and keep warm.
Meanwhile, place a fine-mesh sieve over a large bowl.
Cut... - 44.3496
Fruit Salad With Mint Ricotta Whip
1) Blend ricotta cheese in food processor or blender for 2 minutes or till a smooth mixture forms.
2) Return the mixture to a small bowl.Keep the ricotta mixture aside for later use.
3) In a large mixing bowl, mix together peach, papaya,... - 48.6462
Penne With Eggplant, Peppers And Ricotta
The penne pasta with eggplant and ricotta cheese is a flavorful and delicious pasta recipe. Prepared with skillet cooked eggplannt with garlic, rosemary and hot pepper flakes, the pasta is tossed with the eggplant cheese and basil before serving hot! - 44.8482
Ziti Baked With Ricotta Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cook ziti in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water; drain well.
2. In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, eggs, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, salt,... - 32.6973
Ricotta Cheese Dessert Pancakes
Preheat lightly oiled griddle or skillet over medium heat.
Place ricotta cheese in food processor; cover and process until smooth.
Add milk, egg, apple juice concentrate,-butter and vanilla; process until blended.
Add flour, baking powder and nutmeg; pulse... - 36.3644
1. Place ricotta cheese, sour cream and rose water in a bowl and beat until smooth.
2. Place egg white in a clean bowl and beat until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Fold egg white mixture into ricotta... - 32.9864
Bagel Chips With Ricotta Chive Puree And Prosciutto
1. In a blender or mini food chopper, pulse the chives, oil, almonds and a pinch of salt to a coarse puree.
2. Lightly season the ricotta with salt and spread about 1 teaspoon onto each bagel chip. Top each with a little chive puree and a loosely rolled... - 22.2381
Piselli Lasagne With Ricotta Filling
1. Prepare sauce. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and add the sausage meat. Saute briefly, about 2 minutes, then add the shallots and garlic and saute for 1 minute more. Add the tomatoes, basil, and sugar. Bring to a fast boil, lower heat, and simmer... - 37.7251
The Gevasci's Ricotta Tart
Have butter, cheese, and eggs at room temperature.
Mix 2 cups flour, baking powder, and salt.
With hands work in butter.
Gradually add brandy, mixing lightly just until dough holds together.
Then roll about two thirds of dough 1/8 inch thick and use to... - 47.0625
Spinach Ricotta Balls
Mix together in a large bowl the spinach, rieotta, egg, salt, onion, parsley, 6 tablespoons cheese, and bread crumbs.
Shape into walnut sized balls and roll lightly in flour.
Bring water to a boil, add a few balls at a time, and let simmer 5 minutes, or until... - 37.5898
Ricotta And Apple Pancakes
Combine ricotta with next 5 ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Gradually add just enough flour to make a thin batter.
Drop by tablespoonsful on well-greased hot griddle and brown on both sides.
Serve hot with a dab of sour cream or Polly-O Ricotta on each... - 31.0002
Lemon Ricotta Puddings
1. Make the ricotta: Line a strainer with a double layer of cheesecloth and set over a large bowl. In a large saucepan, heat the milk and cream over moderately high heat to 180°. Remove from the heat and slowly add the vinegar until you see the milk... - 32.9024
Whole Wheat Pasta With Ricotta
1. In a large skillet, heat the butter and olive oil until melted and combined. Add the garlic and saute until pale. Do not brown the garlic.
2. Add the milk, cream, salt, and red pepper flakes. Heat the mixture to just below the boiling point. Then add the... - 33.3449
Cream Cheese And Ricotta Crepes
1. Sift flour into a medium bowl, gradually stir in the combined eggs and milk, stir until smooth. Pour mixture through a sieve to remove any lumps.
2. Heat a medium frying pan over moderate heat, grease lightly and pour about 4 tablespoons of batter into... - 35.8955
Herb And Ricotta Gnocchi
1. Place ricotta cheese, mashed potato, parsley, basil, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg and egg in a large bowl and mix to combine. Take tablespoons of mixture and roll into balls, then dust with flour.
2. To make sauce, place tomatoes, chutney, tomato paste and... - 33.4637
Beat the cheese and sugar until light, then beat in the egg yolks until fluffy.
Remove half the mixture, mix into the remaining half 3 tablespoons curacao and the chocolate.
Split the sponge cake in half, making 2 layers.
Place 1 layer in a deep dish.
Mix the... - 45.5125
Spinach Ricotta Dumplings
In a bowl combine spinach, Ricotta, bread crumbs, eggs, Parmesan cheese, onions, salt, basil, and nutmeg.
Form mixture into small finger-shaped dumplings about 2 inches long and 1 inch wide.
Roll dumplings lightly in flour, Place on a foil-lined... - 42.0269
Spinach And Ricotta Pappardelle
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pappardelle and cook until al dente. Drain the pappardelle thoroughly, reserving 1 cup of the pasta cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, in a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil over high... - 26.6961
Ricotta Hearts With Coulis
1. Blend or process cream cheese with yogurt, ricotta cheese and vanilla until smooth.
2. Beat egg whites until fluffy. Gradually add icing sugar while motor is operating, beat until mixture is thick and glossy. Fold egg mixture into cheese mixture.
3.... - 33.4234
Ricotta And Herb Crepes
1 .Sift flour into a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the center and slowly pour in combined eggs, melted butter and milk. Using a wooden spoon stir mixture, gradually blending in flour until well combined and there are no lumps. Allow batter to rest in a... - 34.8541
Crepes (crespelle) With Ricotta Filling
Blend in processor.
Melt in 9 "-10" skillet and pour butter into batter.
Using 1/4 cup measuring utensil, pour batter in pan, to form thin crepes.
When brown on one side (approx.1 minute), turn over and cook on other side an additional 30 seconds.
Repeat with... - 42.1969
Spinach Ricotta Swirls
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain and set aside.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray an 8-x-8-inch baking dish with vegetable oil.
Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
Add onion, garlic and water.
Cook... - 44.2052
1. Place a sponge finger biscuit in each serving glass. Drizzle Amaretto over each biscuit.
2. Beat eggs with caster sugar until light and fluffy. Blend or process ricotta cheese with vanilla essence and icing sugar until smooth. Spoon ricotta mixture into... - 29.31
Herbed Ricotta Pizza
Herbed Ricotta Pizza has a great taste. Herbed Ricotta Pizza gets its taste from pizza dough topped with zucchini and cheese. Herbed Ricotta Pizza is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 35.6564
Spinach Ricotta Tart
1.Prepare pie crust mix, following label directions for one-crust pie. Line a 9 in. pie plate with pastry; flute edge, making a high rim to hold all the filling. Prick bottom and sides with fork to keep the pastry flat while baking. Fit a piece of wax paper... - 36.8129
Mix together the ricotta, flour, salt, and eggs.
Turn out on a lightly floured board, knead well.
Roll into long fingerlike rolls.
Cut into 1/4-inch pieces.
Roll the pieces into uniform shapes.
Using plenty of boiling water, drop in just enough gnocchi to... - 29.3768
Ricotta And Spinach Lasagne
Boil, steam or microwave spinach until just wilted; drain.
Squeeze excess Liquid from spinach; chop roughly.
Combine eggs, ricotta, parmesan and onions in large bowl; stir in spinach.
Spread half of the pasta sauce over base of oiled shallow baking dish;... - 40.3861
Meyer Lemon Ricotta Cookies
Try the Meyer Lemon Ricotta Cookies the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the Meyer Lemon Ricotta Cookies! - 45.2287
Mixed Berry And Ricotta Lasagna
1. Place ricotta cheese, 1 tablespoon sweetener and vanilla essence in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Alternatively, whip in a food processor. Cover. Chill until ready to use.
2. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add... - 31.155
Lemon Ricotta Cake
Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Butter and flour an 18cm spring-form cake tin.
Beat the butter and sugar with an electric whisk until light and fluffy then beat in the zest, yolks and ricotta.
Whisk the egg whites to stiff peaks, then fold into the... - 39.7876
Miniature Muffins With Ricotta, Currants, And Dill
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat 24 miniature muffin cups with the cooking spray.
In a small bowl, combine the butter and currants.
In a medium bowl, mix the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Combine the ricotta, egg, and dill in a... - 46.8468
Pork And Ricotta Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Brush the bottom and sides of a medium roasting pan with vegetable oil. In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the diced bread to coarse crumbs. Transfer the crumbs to a large bowl and add the ground pork, chopped pancetta,... - 30.354
In blender combine ricotta, eggs, oil, flour, honey, and salt.
Blend until smooth.
Pour batter on lightly oiled griddle or in frying pan over medium low heat, using enough batter to make 3-inch round cakes.
Turn cakes with spatula when bubbles form on the... - 37.9003
Shells With Ricotta Cheese Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Beat ricotta, prosciutto, and egg together in a large bowl.
Stuff approximately 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture into each shell and place in a baking pan large enough to hold the shells.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake 15 to 20... - 28.156
In a blender, combine ricotta cheese, half-and-half, egg yolks, 6 tablespoons sugar, and almond extract.
Whirl until ricotta feels smooth.
Stir in lemon peel.
In a bowl, beat egg whites until foamy.Gradually add 2 tablespoons sugar, beating until stiff, moist... - 35.4114
Pancakes Stuffed With Ricotta Cheese And Spinach
1. Combine the milk, soda water and salt in a jug. Combine the eggs and flour in a large bowl and beat vigorously, adding the milk and water mixture at the same time. Beat until you have a smooth creamy texture and set aside for 30 minutes to thicken.
2.... - 31.6977
Spinach And Ricotta Filled Cannelloni In A Vegetable Sauce
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the cannelloni in a pot of salted, boiling water for about 12 minutes or until tender. Rinse the pasta under cold water, drain and set aside.
3) In a saucepan, add 1/2 cup water, bring to boil and add in... - 43.6429
Ricotta Cheese Cookies
These Ricotta Cheese Cookies are simply awesome ! Try these delicious sweet cheese bakes for dessert or for a snack and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Ricotta Cheese Cookies are welcome ! - 50.2876
Strawberries With Ricotta Cream
1. Over a small mixing bowl, place sieve and place ricotta cheese; press the cheese through it.
2. To the pressed ricotta cheese, add whipped topping, cream cheese, lemon peel, and orange peel; mix well.
3. In 2 dessert serving bowls, serve... - 37.306
Chicken With Ricotta, Rocket & Roasted Red Peppers
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°C/Gas 6.
2. Combine ricotta, rocket, pine nuts, capsicum (pepper), and pepper & salt in a small bowl and mix together until smooth.
3. Place 1-2 tablespoons of ricotta mixture under the skin of each chicken breast. Lightly... - 32.4925
Chicken With Ricotta, Rocket And Roasted Red Pepper Capsicum
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
2. Combine ricotta, rocket, pinenuts, capsicum (pepper), and pepper & salt in a small bowl, and mix together until smooth.
3. Place 1-2 tablespoons of ricotta mixture under the skin of each chicken breast. Lightly grease... - 34.187
Chicken With Ricotta, Rocket And Peppers
1. Preheat oven at 200° C/400° F/Gas 6. Combine ricotta, rocket, pine nuts, red pepper, ground pepper and salt in a small bowl (a) and mix together until smooth.
2. Place 1-2 tablespoons of ricotta mixture (b) under the skin of each chicken breast. Lightly... - 32.511
Prosciutto And Ricotta Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Lightly oil a shallow 2-quart baking dish. In a small bowl, combine ricotta, Parmesan, prosciutto, chives, parsley, oregano, and pepper. Blend well. Use your fingers to loosen skin from chicken breasts. Insert prosciutto-cheese... - 26.7186
Baked Ziti With Sausage And Ricotta
Heat chicken stock and wine together.
Melt 4 Tbsp of the butter in medium pot.
Add flour and stir with a whisk, cooking over medium heat 2 minutes.
Add stock and wine.
Cook, stirring, 15 minutes, till medium thick and smooth.
Mix ricotta, half Parmesan or... - 45.1397
Baked Ziti With Ricotta And Sausage
1. In a medium saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter, and add the flour. Stir and blend with a wire whisk and cook over medium heat for about 2 minutes. Slowly add the scalded chicken stock and wine and keep whisking. Allow the sauce to simmer for about... - 37.9893
Spaghetti With Ricotta And Almonds
Hold the spaghetti in a deep pot and pour the water over it. As it softens, push the spaghetti under the water. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil, cover and cook on full power for 12 minutes. Let the pot stand, covered, while you make the... - 33.8291
Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
For the rhubarb sauce, combine the rhubarb, water and brown sugar in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until the rhubarb is tender.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and... - 36.0901
Apricot Ricotta Crepes
Combine the flour, salt, cinnamon, and 1 tablespoon of the granulated sugar in a medium bowl.
Whisk the milk, egg, and melted butter together in a separate bowl.
Stir the milk mixture into the flour mixture until well combined; let stand 15... - 39.7786
Orange-pistachio Torte With Ricotta And Fresh Fruit
To Make Cake: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease or spray two 8 1/2- or ID-inch layer cake pans.
Cut a circle of parchment or wax paper to fit the bottom and grease or spray the paper.
Using a sharp vegetable peeler, peel the orange zest, cutting off any white... - 52.1871
Poached Ricotta Pears
1. To make filling, place prunes and water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil. Remove pan from heat. Cool.
2. Place ricotta cheese, vanilla essence, orange rind and sweetener in a food processor. Process until light and fluffy. Fold in prunes with 1-2 teaspoons... - 41.4807
Three Cheese Lasagna With Ricotta
Cook the noodles according to the package directions, but without adding the salt.
Drain the noodles, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Lay the noodles flat until ready to use.
In a medium bowl, stir together the cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, egg... - 42.571
Creamy Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
This Creamy Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake is a dreamy dessert ! A lemony cream and ricotta cheese bake, this Creamy Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake is something that you'll not want to miss out on ! - 50.015
Spinach And Ricotta Stuffed Lasagna Rolls
In an 8-quart stockpot of boiling salted water, cook the lasagna noodles until "al dente"; drain.
Transfer the noodles to a large bowl of cold water to prevent sticking.
Meanwhile, in a 10-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat.
Add the... - 49.6928
Polenta Lasagna With Beef And Ricotta Cheese
1. Spray an 8-inch-square baking dish with nonstick spray. Combine the water and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Slowly whisk in the cornmeal. Cook, stirring, until thick, about 10 minutes; remove from the... - 34.0306
Beat ricotta cheese and skim milk in a bowl until creamy.
Stir in sweetener and rum extract.
Spoon into 2 champagne or dessert glasses.
Refrigerate until well chilled.
Sprinkle lightly with instant coffee.
Serve as dessert with fresh fruit or use as... - 24.7765
Wild Salmon Spring Peas And Ricotta Tortellini With Lemon Sauce
If you have some left over wanton wrappers, the best way to use them is to make these tortellinis This recipe is a very adaptable one where any seafood can be used as the stuffing. The light lemon cream sauce goes so perfectly with the tortellini. The... - 102.235
In this video, Cathy decides to use ricotta to make her pancakes and the results are spectacular! - 0
Ricotta Cheese Brownies
Melt butter in small saucepan; remove from heat.
Stir in cocoa; cool.
In large bowl of electric mixer, beat sugar, eggs and vanilla on medium speed until light and fluffy.
Stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
Add to egg mixture; beat until blended - 36.7265
1) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde),add ricotta cheese, eggs, vanilla extract, lemon extract and lemon rind and blend until well-mixed.
2) While the machine is on, pour in skim milk.
3) Switch off the machine and empty... - 50.5871
Crostata Di Ricotta
1. To make the pastry dough, in a large bowl, make a well in the centre of 1/2 lb. of flour.
2. At the centre of flour, drop in butter (or lard), egg yolks, sugar, Marsala, lemon rind and salt.
3. Mix the ingredients together. Try incorporating... - 45.4093
Crostata Di Ricotta
I made this yummy Crostata Di Ricotta last weekend when I had some guests at home! Believe me, they loved it! Try this wonderful easy to make Crostata Di Ricotta recipe for yourself! - 48.7363
Ricotta Filled Crepes
1 To prepare the crepes: In a food processor or blender, combine the buttermilk, flour, egg whites, and salt and whirl for 30 seconds or until well blended.
Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
2 Coat an 8-inch nonstick skillet with the cooking... - 43.4977
Egg Plant Ricotta Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Lightly grease a baking sheet.
Arrange the eggplant slices on the baking sheet and sprinkle them with a few tablespoons of water.
Bake for 15 minutes or until tender; remove from the oven and let cool.
Meanwhile, bringa large... - 42.6352
Chicken With Ricotta Rocket And Peppers
1) Preheat oven hot at 200° C/400° F/Gas.
2) In a small bowl mix thoroughly ricotta, rocket, pine nuts, red pepper, ground pepper and salt.
3) Blend well and with a spoon put 1-2 tablespoons of ricotta mixture beneath the skin of each... - 43.0655
Spinach And Ricotta Ravioli
1) In a saucepan, place the rinsed spinach leaves, cover and cook over a gentle heat for 5 minutes. Drain the spinach well in a colander and coarsely chop the leaves
2) In a bowl, mix the ricotta and Parmesan cheese with the chopped spinach. Add the... - 43.6981
Ricotta Basil And Pine Nut Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 5"x 3" loaf pan and dust with the bread crumbs; set aside.
Toast the pine nuts on a baking sheet in the oven for 5 minutes or until fragrant and very slightly browned.
2 In a food processor or blender,... - 41.1591
Spinach And Ricotta Torte
Place rack as low as possible in the oven.
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Grease a 9-inch layer cake pan with a removable bottom.
On a lightly floured surface roll out dough to a 13-inch circle.
Fit dough into prepared pan and crimp edge.
Squeeze out as much liquid... - 44.4787
Ricotta Cheese Cookies
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter, ricotta cheese, granulated sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
2. Beat in flour on low speed just until dough is smooth, scraping down side of bowl frequently with a rubber spatula.... - 28.1994
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C, 10 mins before baking.
Grease and lightly flour a 7 in/18 cm round cake tin.
Mix sultanas and rum, leave for 30 mins.
Meanwhile, sieve the ricotta cheese into a bowl, then beat in the egg yolks and caster sugar.
Fold... - 44.8593
Spinach And Ricotta Cannelloni
1. To make filling, place spinach and water in a saucepan, cover with a tight fitting lid and cook over a medium heat, shaking pan occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until spinach wilts. Drain well, squeezing out excess water and set aside to cool.
2. Finely... - 35.1138
Three Wheat Ricotta Pancakes
1) Combine together the unbleached flour, pastry flour, wheat germ, cereal and baking powder in a large bowl.
2) Whisk together the egg whites, milk, ricotta, maple syrup and vanilla in a medium bowl.
3) Pour the whisked ingredients over the dry... - 45.7691
Butternut Squash Ricotta Gnocchi
Cut the squash in half.
Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 400°F (200°C) oven for 35-40 minutes, until the flesh is soft.
Remove from the oven.
Cool and scoop out the flesh.
Blend the squash with the cheese in a food processor into a fine puree.
Add... - 43.0891
1) In an electric mixer, mix together cheese, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla, sweetener and egg yolks.
2) Process at full speed for 3 minutes or until the mixture in smooth.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg whites for 5 to 10 minutes or until peak... - 40.9187
Preheat oven to 400° F.
In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar and salt.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
With a fork stir egg yolk and water into crumb mixture.
With hands gently shape pastry into a ball.
On a lightly floured surface roll... - 42.9864
1) Into a heavy stainless-steel or enameled saucepan, pour the milk.
2) To this, stir in the white vinegar or lemon juice.
3) Over very low heat, simmer the milk to 200° F. By now, there would be fine beads around the edges of the milk.
4) Now, remove... - 31.2002
Peppers Stuffed With Ricotta Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Bring about 2 inches of lightly salted water to a boil in a 1-quart saucepan over moderately high heat. Add the green peppers, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a heavy 8- or 9-inch skillet... - 34.1788
Classic Crostata Di Ricotta
1. Sift the flour and some salt into a bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the butter, egg yolks, sugar, Marsala and lemon rind and combine. Knead the dough until it is smooth and will form a ball, but do not over handle it. Chill for 1 hour.
2. Preheat... - 33.7387
This ricotta pie is a cheese filled pie made with ricotta cheese along with lemon and orange peels along with vanilla for flavor. Combined with eggs, sugar and flour, the ricotta cheese pie is a dessert pie, which is not too sweet or flat tasting. Creamy and... - 47.8519
Ricotta Pie Dessert
Wish to have a yummy dessert that will earn you great rave reviews in your next gathering? Then this easy-to-tote dessert is sure to dazzle your crowd. Stuffed with creamy ricotta cheese, this deliciously decadent dessert tastes divine and is a doddle to make... - 114.375
Ricotta Almond Torte
For the crust preheat your oven to 375Â°F.
Butter a 9 x 3-inch springform pan.
Grease a small baking sheet.
Combine the ground almonds, 1/4 cup sugar, and butter in a large bowl and mix.
Press the almond mixture into the bottom and sides of the prepared... - 46.8891
Ricotta And Candied Fruit Slice
1. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to 2 mm (1/8 inch) thick and to a 22 x 30 cm (8 x 12 inch) rectangle. Put it on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
2. Make the filling. Beat the ricotta until it is smooth and then stir in the candied... - 31.396
Spinach, Green Pea & Ricotta Gnocchi
1. Steam or microwave spinach until tender. Drain and squeeze to remove excess liquid. Set aside.
2. Boil, steam or microwave peas until tender. Dram and combine with spinach. Chop mixture finely.
3. Place spinach mixture and ricotta in a saucepan. Season to... - 37.0666
Eggs Stuffed With Ricotta
Shell eggs carefully and slice lengthwise.
Scoop out yolks and mash with fork.
Mix with ricotta and add remaining ingredients, except last 2, to taste.
Fill whites with mixtures cover lightly and refrigerate.
Garnish with parsley and sliver of red pepper.
Can... - 31.2022
Phyllo Cups With Ricotta Cream And Berries
To make the ricotta cream: In a blender or food processor, combine the ricotta, Neufchatel, sugar, orange juice, Grand Marnier or liqueur, and orange peel.
Blend, scraping down the sides, until smooth.
Place in a bowl, cover, and refrigerate.
To make the... - 42.008