- » Light Pasta Carbonara
Light Pasta Carbonara Recipes
Enjoy our collection of light pasta carbonara recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for light pasta carbonara recipes.
Pasta With Light Carbonara
In a mixing bowl, stir together the egg substitute, cheeses, chives, and parsley.
Set them aside.
In a large skillet or saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat.
Add the shallot and ham and saute until the shallot is translucent, 1 to 2 minutes.
Add... - 40.5645
You May Also Like!
Easy Pasta Carbonara
Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until crisp.
Add garlic, and saute 1 minute or until tender.
Reduce heat to low; stir in pasta, cheese, parsley, and pepper.
Combine milk and egg substitute; stir well.
Pour milk mixture over... - 31.6292
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm, about 8 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add pancetta and cook until lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs... - 28.272
Carbonara is the Italian word for charcoal burner. A story says the the Italian miner use to take this dish as their lunch while going to work. While having their meal, the carbon from the mine use to fall in their plate and so came the word carbonara. This... - 46.7787
Spinach Pasta In Carbonara Sauce
Beat eggs in a bowl lightly.
Add cream and cheese to it and keep aside.
Heat butter in a pan.
Give a quick stir.
Saute for 7-8 minutes till light golden.
Keep aside till pasta is boiled.
To boil pasta, boil 8 cups water with 1... - 43.3675
Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan.
Drain, set aside and keep warm.
To make sauce, cook ham, in a frying pan over a medium heat for 3 minutes or until crisp.
Stir in stock and cream, bring to simmering and simmer until sauce is reduced by... - 34.7255
Fettuccine Alla Carbonara
In a small mixing bowl stir together the thawed frozen egg product and evaporated skim milk.
In a large saucepan cook the fettuccine or linguine according to the package directions, except omit the cooking oil and salt.
Return pasta to... - 38.4435
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add spaghetti, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 11 to 13 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) In frying pan sautÃ© bacon.
4) Drain out from the fat.
5) Mix spaghetti to bacon in pan.
6) Stir... - 48.1125
1) In a small bowl, add olives, mushrooms, bacon, onions and pepper to combine. Set the bowl aside.
2) Use a 2-quart microwavable casserole to melt margarine at HIGH 1 minute.
3) Stir in olive mixture.
4) Place inside microwave at HIGH 1... - 43.0045
Pasta With Carbonara Sauce
Remove casings from sausages and crumble meat into a wide frying pan.
Finely chop prosciutto; combine half of it with sausage; set aside remaining half.
Add 2 tablespoons of the butter to pan and cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat until sausage is lightly... - 41.6537
Remove casings from sausages and crumble or chop meat.
Finely chop prosciutto or ham.
In a wide frying pan over medium-low heat, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add sausage and prosciutto to pan and cook, stirring, for about 10 minutes or until sausage is... - 40.5265