- » Light Party Snack
Light Party Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of light party snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for light party snack recipes.
Light Christmas Cake
1. Grease and line 10-in. round tin
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F, 180°C, Gas Mark 4
3. In a large bowl, tip in the butter and sugar and cream well till light and fluffy.
4. Crack each egg into the pan while beating well till all of the... - 47.8907
Light Fruit Cake
Prepare pans by lining with 2 or 3 thicknesses of well-greased heavy brown paper; add layer of waxed paper.
Chop candied fruits, dates and nuts coarsely.
Mix fruits and nuts; set aside.
Cream butter and sugar; add eggs, almond extract, vanilla and lemon... - 47.3709
Light Fruit Cake
Grease 10-inch tube pan, line with brown paper and grease paper.
Combine almonds, cherries, raisins, citron and pineapple; sprinkle with 1/2 cup flour.
Cream butter or margarine, gradually add sugar and beat until creamy.
Beat egg yolks well, and add to... - 44.1684
With Light Corn Syrup
1. In a container of food processor, add pecans, and coarsely chop them by running the GRATE blade for about 4 to 5 seconds.
2. Add the chopped dates to mixing bowl.
3. In a pastry blender, blend sugar, crumbs, salt and cocoa.
4. Stir in rum, syrup... - 41.5852
Cream margarine and sugar, then beat in the egg yolk and vanilla essence.
Blend in the flour to form a soft dough.
Turn out onto a lightly floured board and roll into 1/8 th thickness.
Using a fluted round cutter, cut 12 circles.
Place on a lightly greased... - 37.2448
You May Also Like!
Delicious Light And Airy Cream Cheese Biscuits
Hello there! Here we have Betty showing us how to make Light and Airy Cream Cheese Biscuits. These are an alternative to the basic biscuits, and you will enjoy the subtle difference. Bon Appétit! - 86.9949
Party Snack Mix
1) Heat oven to 300°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine cereals, peanuts and pretzel sticks.
3) In small bowl, combinehot peper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and salt.
4) Mix them well.
5) Drizzle seasoning mixture over... - 44.2194
Avocado Cucumber Party Sandwiches
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 6 ingredients.
Process until smooth; set aside.
Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Press shredded cucumber and onion between paper towels.
Add cucumber and... - 42.9648
Crunchy Party Mix
In a saucepan heat and stir the butter-flavored mix, water, Worcestershire sauce, cooking oil, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and hot pepper sauce till butter-flavored mix dissolves.
Spray a large roasting pan with non-stick coating.
Add cereals, pretzels, and... - 38.964
Toast bread; brush with butter.
Combine chili sauce, chili powder and garlic powder; spread on toast.
Cut each slice into 4 strips; arrange on baking sheet.
Place 1 sardine on each strip; sprinkle with lemon juice and cheese.
Broil 4 inches from source of... - 34.2876
1. Pre heat an oven at 160 C (320F).
2. Apply peanut butter on each cracker and top each with marshmallows.
3. Place on a tray and broil for few minutes in oven till marshmallows start to brown lightly.
4. Transfer on to a platter and serve... - 28.628
Broiled Clam Snack
Combine clams, mayonnaise, cheese, onion, relish and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
Spread clam mixture over bread squares.
Broil until lightly toasted and heated through.
Sprinkle with paprika; serve immediately. - 30.9176
Superbowl Snack Pretzels
This idea is adapted from Fifteenspatulas.com Blog Post on Pinterest. I had gotten the ingredients and directions from this blog and just switched it up a bit. - 0
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Mix shortening, granulated sugar, brown sugar, egg, milk and vanilla.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake until light golden brown, 8 to 10... - 36.5526
Garlic Truffle Popcorn
This easy to make at home popcorn is unique and gourmet by using flavors of garlic, truffles, and parsley. You'll never eat plain ol' buttered popcorn again...this is a game changer. - 0