- » Light Mousse
Light Mousse Recipes
Enjoy our collection of light mousse recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for light mousse recipes.
Light Carob Mousse
1) Versatile Carob Syrup: Sift the carob powder.
2) In a medium saucepan, cook the carob powder and water over a low heat, for about 6 minutes, stirring constantly, until smooth.
3) Cool and refrigerate in an airtight container until needed.
4) In a... - 46.7569
Light Carob Mousse
1. In a bowl, take gelatin and water. Beat it well and let stand for five minutes.
2. In another bowl, mix carob powder in boiling water such that there are no lumps.
3. Add gelatin mixture to the above contents. Stir well until gelatin gets... - 45.0179
Choco Light Mousse Torte
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly roll pan with foil; spray foil with nonstick vegetable cooking spray and flour.
In large bowl, beat corn oil spread and sugar until well blended.
Add egg substitute and vanilla; beat well.
Stir... - 42.2182
Choco Light Mousse Filling
In small cup, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand several minutes to soften.
Add boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved and mixture is clear.
Cool 5 minutes.
Beat whipped topping mix, milk, sugar, cocoa and vanilla until topping thickens; pour... - 30.7102
You May Also Like!
Light Chocolate Mousse
1. Take a 4 cup measure of chocolate and heat about 2 minutes or till it melts. Add gelatin and 1/3 cup sugar.
2. Mix salt and egg yolks, beat well, add milk and stir in the egg mixture to the melted chocolate mixture.
3. Mix milk, and without... - 45.9634
Dissolve the gelatin in a little water.
Dice and puree the ham.
Halve, clean, wash, dry and finely dice the pepper.
Finely dice the pickles.
Wash and shake the chervil dry and chop the leaves.
Mix all the above in a bowl with the ham puree.
Whip the cream,... - 38.2922
Clean, wash and coarsely chop the mushrooms.
Peel the shallots, cut into pieces and mix with the mushrooms.
In a saucepan bring the white wine, mushrooms and shallots to a boil with 1 pinch of the salt and simmer over low heat to reduce the liquid.
Dissolve... - 43.7201
Super Easy Lemon Mousse
This recipe is very, very easy to make. It requires only 3 ingredients and can be made in a snap. It is also loaded with flavor! - 120.28
Heavenly Chocolate Mousse
Dark chocolate mousse is definitely one of my favorite desserts! Creamy, airy, chocolaty... the perfect dessert for a holiday dinner! It's so easy to make that you can learn it in this "1 minute" video!!! - 0
Dark Chocolate Almond Mousse
Here’s a fantastic dessert for Valentine’s Day or anytime of the year. This recipe does include raw eggs which can cause some people to get sick. If you have a problem with raw eggs this is not a recipe for you. - 128.111
1. Heat evaporated milk, lemon juice, sugar and lemon rind in top of double boiler over boiling water. Cook, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved.
2. In small bowl, beat egg yolks with fork; beat in a little hot lemon mixture, then pour egg yolks... - 21.0198
Easy Lime Mousse
In a small saucepan soften gelatin in limeade concentrate and water for 5 minutes. Stir in food coloring, if desired. Heat and stir till gelatin is dissolved and mixture is very hot.
Gradually stir about half of the hot gelatin mixture into beaten egg yolks;... - 29.5581
Light Mousse Recipes By Category