Lemon Seed Cake
- » Light Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
Light Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of light lemon poppy seed cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for light lemon poppy seed cake recipes.
Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
1. In a food processor or a large bowl, combine eggs, egg whites, granulated sugar, and applesauce; whirl or beat with an electric mixer until mixture is thick and lemon-colored. Add flour, poppy seeds, baking powder, 1 tablespoon of the grated lemon peel,... - 33.0413
Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour 6-cup Bundt pan.
Beat margarine in large bowl with electric mixer until fluffy.
Beat in brown sugar, yogurt, whole egg, egg whites and 3 teaspoons lemon juice.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and... - 44.061
Lemon Poppy Seed Pound Cake
This Lemon Poppy seed Pound Cake tastes incredible ! Try this delicious citrus bake for dessert and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Lemon Poppy seed Pound Cake are welcome ! - 47.9465
Lemon Poppy Seed Tea Loaf
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Generously butter a 9 x 4-inch loaf pan.
In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, applesauce, oil, vanilla, milk, fructose, poppy seeds, and lemon... - 36.451
Lemon Poppy Seed Shortbread
In bowl, beat butter with icing sugar until fluffy; stir in poppy seeds and lemon rind.
Gradually blend in flour.
Gather dough into ball; chill for 30 minutes if sticky.
On lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/4 inch (5 mm) thickness; cut into 2 inch... - 32.809
Poppy Seed Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Toast 1/3 cup poppy seed in pie pan for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from oven; cool.
Prepare cake mix accord- ing to package directions.
Fold in poppy seed; re- serve 1 tablespoon for icing.
Add 1/2 teaspoon va-... - 43.3325
Poppy Seed Cake
1. Grease two 9x9x2-inch cake pans; dust with flour; tap out excess.
2. Combine poppy seeds and 3/4 cup of the milk in a small saucepan. Bring to boiling. Remove from heat; cover saucepan. Allow to stand until milk is absorbed, about 1 hour.
3. Sift flour,... - 42.5244
Hungarian Poppy Seed Cake
Hungarian Poppy Seed Cake is a delicious version of dessert recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will have a huge fan following! I bet, your child will also want to have this without any special ocassion! - 45.6923
Banana Poppy Seed Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray a tube or bundt pan with a non-fat cooking spray.
Use mixer to blend sugar and liquid Butter Buds on high speed until fluffy.
Add egg whites, 1 at a time, and mix until smooth, about 1 minute.
Mix in banana puree, lemon peel,... - 41.441
Poppy Seed Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 9X9x2-inch cake pan and dust with flour.
LEMON BUTTER CREAM FROSTING
3) In a bowl, beat butter or margarine until soft.
4) While still beating, add sugar alternately with lemon rind, salt,... - 46.535
Poppy Seed Cake
1. In a bowl, cover the poppy seeds with milk and let them soak overnight.
2. Grease three 9-inch layer cake tins with butter and line them with baking paper.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
4. Into a large basin, sift together,... - 49.1564
Poppy Seed Chiffon Cake
In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Add water, oil, egg yolks, lemon extract, lemon peel and filling; beat until smooth.
In another bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
Fold into batter; pour into an... - 44.0957
Blueberry Poppy Seed Brunch Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour bottom and sides of 9- or 10-inch springform pan.
In large bowl, beat 2/3 cup sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
Add lemon peel and egg; beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level... - 41.8512
Poppy Seed Strudel
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. In a basin, combine poppy seeds, sugar, lemon, and milk.
4. Place the basin over a saucepan of simmering water.
5. Stir and cook till thickened.
6.... - 44.4842
Poppy Seed Torte
Looking for something simple to cook, yet delicious to taste? If so, you'll find this Poppy Seed Torte incredibly pleasing, coz this simple recipe is gonna really impress your palate. Watch out! - 39.3574
Poppy Seed Garland
To make yeast dough, stir 1 teaspoon sugar into a warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour, remaining sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Melt... - 40.8587
Crispy Poppy Seed Cookies
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with soda and salt.
Cream butter with shortening until smooth and soft; blend in sugar gradually.
Add egg, beat until fluffy.
Add flour mixture in 3 portions alternately with buttermilk, beginning and ending with flour... - 39.0109
Poppy Seed Or Almond Nut Roulade
1) Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) Mix yeast and a pinch of sugar with lukewarm water.
3) Make sure that the water is lukewarm to about 110Â° to 115Â° temperatureâ€”neither too hot nor too cool to the touch.
4) Let the... - 45.0608
Poppy Seed Breakfast Rolls
Mix poppy seed, lemon peel, pecans, 3 tablespoons of the butter, egg white, and sugar.
On a lightly floured board, roll dough into a 10- by 14-inch rectangle.
Spread filling over dough to within 1/2 inch of edges.
From a long side, roll dough into... - 33.0851
Seed Cake Supreme
Begin this cake at least an hour-and-a-half before you plan to bake it, as you must soak the currants in the orange juice until they begin to get plump.
To hasten the process, you might simmer them in the orange juice over a low flame.
In a large mixing bowl,... - 43.724
Rich Seed Cake Supreme
1. Soak the currants in orange juice for one hour and a half or till they become plump. If you want to speed up the process, immerse the currants in orange juice and simmer the mixture over a low flame
2. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.... - 40.2111
Tucson Lemon Cake
Heat oven to 325°.
Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt pan or tube pan.
Beat sugar and margarine in large bowl on medium speed until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, 1 at a time.
Mix flour, baking soda and salt; beat into sugar mixture alternately with buttermilk... - 43.3806
Golden Saffron Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 375°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease two 8-inch cake pans and dust with flour.
3 In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3 Mix in the finely crushed saffron.
4 Add in eggs, one at a time, beating... - 44.8694
It feels good to make on your own, the all-time favorite Coffee Kringle. Taste the unique flavor and taste of Coffee Kringle with this quick and simple recipe! - 49.0937
Speedy Date Slice
1. Place margarine and sugar in a bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, then stir in dates, flour, muesli, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, poppy seeds and yogurt.
2. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased and lined shallow 18 x 28 cm/7 x 11 in cake... - 36.0842