- » Light Fried Fish
Light Fried Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of light fried fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for light fried fish recipes.
Light And Luscious Fish Fry
Rinse the fish and pat dry.
Cut into 16 equal pieces.
In a cup, combine the mustard, yogurt, chives, parsley and pepper.
Rub this mixture onto all sides of the fish.
Refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
Thoroughly coat the fish pieces with the bread crumbs.
Coat... - 39.6862
Light And Luscious Fish Fry
1. Rinse the fish fillet and pat dry.
2. Cut the fillets into 16 equal pieces.
3. In a cup, combine the mustard, yogurt, chives, parsley and pepper.
4. Rub this mixture onto all sides of the fish.
5. Refrigerate for about 20... - 41.4346
Easy Oven Fried Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen. Separate the fillets; pat fillets dry with paper toweling.
Combine beaten egg white, grapefruit or orange juice concentrate, and Worcestershire sauce. Combine the crushed crackers and wheat germ.
Dip fish fillets in the egg white... - 27.3998
Oven Fried Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 4 equal portions.
Rinse; pat dry with paper towels.
Measure thickness of fish.
Arrange fish portions in a shallow baking pan, tucking under any thin edges.
For coating, in a small mixing bowl stir together the shredded wheat... - 38.5575
Oven Fried Sesame Fish
Combine egg white, grapefruit juice concentrare, and hot sauce in a small bowl, stirring well.
Crush crackers to make 1/3 cup crumbs.
Combine crumbs, cheese, and sesame seeds in a small bowl, stirring well.
Dip fillers in egg white mixture; dredge... - 38.9478
Deep Fried Fish Fillets
Stir the flour with the oil, beer and milk to a smooth consistency.
Add the eggs and 1/2 tsp.
of the salt.
Set the batter aside for 30 minutes.
Rinse the fish in cold water and pat dry.
Squeeze the juice of 1 of the lemons and sprinkle on the fish.
Peel and... - 43.5854
Hoki With Light Lemon
1) Clean the fillets thoroughly.
2) In a large frying pan, place the hoki fillets with the water.
3) Let the fillets boil over a gentle heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.
4) Cook the fish until the... - 45.4068
Salmon Mediterranean Stir-fry
Salmon is a beautiful colored, delicious fish, popular all over the world. The flavor of salmon can be infused with all five
flavor groups, this is a fish with unlimited seasoning opportunities. TIP: prep time is 10 minutes if you have to cut the... - 46.0982
Pan Fried Grouper Meuniere
Sprinkle fillets with tarragon, salt, and pepper; dredge lightly in flour.
Cook fish in butter and hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Remove fish from skillet, and place... - 39.648
Light 'n' Lovely Batter
1) Make the batter by combining flour, baking powder, egg, water and vinegar.
2) Beat till smooth and fluffy.
3) Cut the boil potatoes like thick slices.
4) Dip thick slices in batter and deep fry till brown.
5) Serve hot as a great side dish... - 30.9147
Sword Fish With Mango Relish
1. To prepare mango relish, place onion in a fine strainer; rinse with cold water. Place in a bowl, cover with ice water, and let stand for 30 minutes. Drain. Return onion to bowl; stir in mango, bell pepper, chopped cilantro, ginger, and lemon juice; set... - 28.7316
Tasty Fish Patties
Peel and chop the onions.
Wash, pat dry and cut the fish into large pieces.
Chop the fish and the onion in a food processor or chop with a knife and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Peel and finely dice the cucumber.
Remove the stem end, seeds and white... - 43.801
Pacific Dover Sole With Lemon Caper Butter
Simple, quick and tasty! Serve this tangy dish with rice or mashed potatoes for a meal even the kids will like.
Petrale sole is actually a flounder, but is a great-tasting mild white fish. Whether you buy Dover sole or Petrale sole, look for wild-caught... - 47.3394
Vietnamese Fried Fish
Mix the cornflour (cornstarch) with salt and pepper to taste and use to coat the fish lightly.
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the fish and fry for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the flesh flakes. - 23.5229
Thai Steamed Mussels
Delicious and easy spicy Thai steamed mussels that can be finished in just thirty minutes. - 35.3876
Rinse the herring fillets in cold water and soak for 2 hours.
Pat the fillets dry, cut into pieces and chop.
Peel and chop the onion.
Heat the butter in a frying pan and saute the onion until translucent.
Add the bread crumbs and saute, stirring... - 40.5385
Sweet & Sour Fish
Stir-fry vegetables in oil in medium skillet until crisp-tender.
Add orange juice, honey and seasonings; bring mixture to a boil.
Arrange fish in 13x9x2-inch oiled baking pan.
Spoon vegetable mixture over fish.
Bake covered at 425°F (220°C) allowing 10... - 30.0719
Crispy Fried Fish Fillets
Wash fillets and cut into serving-size pieces.
Lay in a single layer in a large flat dish.
Sprinkle with salt.
Pour in enough buttermilk to cover fillets.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Lift out fillets and drain.
Put oil and butter in large heavy skillet and heat... - 32.2172
Fried Fish New Orleans
Place the fish and Tabasco sauce in a stainless steel bowl.
Let marinate for 20 minutes.
Mix the batter by whipping the eggs, adding the water.
Blend the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt, and pepper together in a dry bowl, using a fork.
Gently stir this... - 42.1617
Pan Fried Fish Fillets With Pineapple
If your family likes fish but if you don't have the time to cook them a very elaborate one, why don't you try this Pan Fried Fish Fillets With Pineapple. This Pan Fried Fish Fillets With Pineapple is any working mom's dream Chinese fish recipe. Do make it! - 40.2681
Pan Fried Fish Fillets With Eggs
If you have fish and eggs, then get out your pan to cook up this delicious Pan Fried Fish Fillets With Eggs. This Pan Fried Fish Fillets With Eggs does not take very long to make either. You will love this one! - 37.9348
Microwave Fried Fish
1) On a paper plate or a sheet of wax paper, combine together the cheese, bread crumbs, basil and pepper. Stir well to combine thoroughly. Set the mixture aside.
2) In a microwavable cup, microwave the margarine for about 30 seconds on HIGH (100%),... - 37.0853
Deep Fried Fish Squares Szechwan Style
Deep Fried Fish Squares Szechwan Style is a lovely recipe you will thank me for. Everyone who tastes this Deep Fried Fish Squares Szechwan Style recipe of mine recommends the same to their friends and family. Good one to check out! - 43.7242
Marinated Pan Fried Fish
1) Marinate fish fillets in a mixture of egg, ground chilies, turmeric, salt, lemon juice, and onion and keep in refrigerator for one hour, tossing occasionally.
2) Chop garlic cloves into a few pieces.
3) In a skillet, heat fat (bacon... - 44.4325
Spicy Fried Fish
1 Mix together all the except the fish, egg, and breadcrumbs. This is the marinade.
2 Make cuts on the fillets and rub the marinade into them and all over the pieces. Keep aside for a couple of hours if possible, otherwise for at least half ah hour. It would... - 32.9187
Pan Seared Tilapia With Citrus Vinaigrette
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Sprinkle fish evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add 2 fillets to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or... - 43.787
Deep Fried Marinated Sweet And Pungent Fish
If you are a foodie who loves fish you can opt for this Deep Fried Marinated Sweet And Pungent Fish recipe. This Deep Fried Marinated Sweet And Pungent Fish recipe furnished here is so easy to follow. You will love preparing it! - 37.5694
Deep Fried Marinated Fish Fillets With Sesame Seeds
Deep Fried Marinated Fish Fillets With Sesame Seeds is an absoutely fabulous yet a beautifully different dish. And, when I say that this Deep Fried Marinated Fish Fillets With Sesame Seeds is quite different from others, I mean it in a much better way. Take... - 37.1519
Deep Fried Fish Rolls With Ham And Spinach
Deep Fried Fish Rolls With Ham And Spinach is an healthy as well as tasty preparation. Make sure that you prepare this Deep Fried Fish Rolls With Ham And Spinach dish and serve it on your table very soon. Something you will love preparing! - 34.4819
Amberjack With Provencal Sauce
Saute first 4 ingredients in margarine in a skillet over medium-high heat until tender.
Stir in crushed tomatoes and tomato sauce.
Cook, uncovered, over low heat 30 minutes or until thickened.
Remove and discard bay leaf.
Stir in 2 tablespoons parsley, 1/4... - 44.0495
Pan Fried Fish Cakes
I have been curious about this Pan Fried Fish Cakes since the first time heard it. The cakes fried beautifully and the Pan Fried Fish Cakes was a huge hit. You can serve them ith pride. - 39.1439
Wash, skin and thoroughly dry the eels.
Divide them into pieces 2 1/2—3 in long.
Mix the flour, salt and pepper together, and roll the pieces of eel separately in the mix-ture.
Coat carefully with egg and breadcrumbs, fry in hot fat until crisp and... - 27.8106
Yangzhou Style Deep Fried Pork And Fish Squares
Looking for something different on your dinner table, this Deep Fried Pork And Fish Squares Yangchow Style recipe might suit you perfectly! This Deep Fried Pork And Fish Squares Yangchow Style was a huge success in our neighborhood that I have even printed a... - 39.2825
Crispy Oven Fried Fish Fingers
Heat oven to 425°F.
Oil 13x9x2-inch pan lightly.
Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, lemon peel, marjoram, paprika, thyme and garlic powder in shallow dish.
Rinse fish fillets.
Combine lemon juice and wine in separate shallow dish.
Cut fish into... - 40.8274
Skillet Fried Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Thoroughly stir together cornmeal, flour, salt, dried parsley, and paprika.
Dip fish in evaporated milk, then coat with seasoned cornmeal mixture.
Heat a small amount of cooking oil in a large skillet over hot coals till oil is hot.
Cook... - 36.8537
Deep Fried Fishballs And Chinese Cabbage
This Deep Fried Fishballs And Chinese Cabbage is one non-veg treat. This Deep Fried Fishballs And Chinese Cabbage dish is the perfect little something that can set your dinner table on fire. Give yourself a tasty treat! - 38.6399
Vegetarian Fish Or Mock Fish
1. Prepare the mixture as directed on the packet.
2. Oil lightly a square cake tin. Pour in the mixture and steam.
3. Cut the steamed rice cake into rectangles. Should resemble fish fillets.
4. Sprinkle milk lightly over the cut rectangles. Coat well with... - 29.8848
Pan Fried Fish Parmesan
1) Mix together lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce and sprinkle on fish pieces.
2) Season the fish with salt and pepper and then coat lightly with flour.
3) Dip fish in eggs and roll generously in grated cheese.
4) In a heavy skillet, over medium... - 40.5653
Sesame Fried Fish
Cut the fish fillet lengthwise to get their slices.
Cut into 2" pieces.
Sprinkle 1/2 tsp salt and juice of 1/2 lemon over the prawns.
Mix and keep aside for 15 minutes.
Wash well and pat dry.
Mix all ingredients of the marinade in a bowl.
Add fish and... - 43.4403
Hopei Fried Fish With Aniseeds
Place fish fillets in a large bowl.
Sprinkle cornflour, lemon juice and beaten egg whites and rub well.
Allow it to stand for 3-4 hours.
Heat oil in a frying pan and deep fry the fish fillets a few at a time for a minute until colour turns light brown.
Drain... - 39.2841
Deep Fried Fish Rolls With Almonds
Save this Deep Fried Fish Rolls With Almonds in your memory forever. I am sure that this Deep Fried Fish Rolls With Almonds is something you will never regret spending your time on. So, do give it a try! - 37.3903
Stir Fried Fish With Peas
1. Sprinkle the salt evenly over the fish and leave it aside for 20 minutes.
2. In a pot of boiling water cook the peas for 5 minutes and then drain them in a colander.
3. In a wok or large frying pan heat the oil and stir fry the fish... - 43.8822
Stir-fried Fish With Vegetables
Sprinkle the fish fillets with the salt and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan over a moderate heat.
Add the fish and bacon and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients, except the cornflour and water, and bring to... - 36.3017
Fried Fish And Chips
1. Wash the fish fillets carefully rubbing with a mixture of salt, lemon juice and 1/2 tbsp garlic paste.
2. Make a marinade of ginger-garlic paste, worchestershire sauce, the rest of the lemon juice, salt, pepper and soak the fish in it for an hour.
3.... - 33.049
Cheese Rana Fried Fish
(1) Cut the fish into 4 x 6 cm pieces and flatten lightly using a meat hammer.
(2) Finely chop onions and green coriander.
(3) In a mixing bowl combine egg, mustard, salt, pepper, lemon juice, maida, coriander and onions.
(4) Whisk to... - 45.4587
Lemony Fried Fish Fillets
Combine lemon peel, juice and onion salt in a large shallow dish.
Add fillets; let stand 5 to 10 minutes, turning once.
Meanwhile, in another shallow dish, combine flour and paprika; lightly coat fillets with flour mixture.
Heat butter in a large skillet;... - 36.9163
Oven Fried Fish
Preheat oven to 475° F.
Pour salad oil in a shallow baking dish and place in oven.
Heat until oil is sizzling.
Stir milk and egg together in a medium bowl.
Dip fish fillets in milk-egg mixture, then roll in crumbs to coat.
Arrange fillets on heated pan,... - 30.8182
Braised Fish With Deep Fried Bean Curd
I normally do not like tofu but this Braised Fish With Deep Fried Bean Curd was an exception. The aroma and the taste of this Braised Fish With Deep Fried Bean Curd swept me off my feet. Easy!Enjoy! - 40.8305
Spicy Fried Fish
This video prepares an enriching fried fish loaded with the goodness of aromatic Indian spices. A very healthy variation to the normally eaten fried fish, this is a true gourmet’s delight. Fish, being a lean food, when mixed with all-spices emits a... - 129.875
Indian Masala Fried Fish
You must have heard about Indian spices. Yes, these spices make your food a real delicacy. Here you will learn to prepare a mouth-watering fish preparation using all these flavorful spices, which also take care of your health. - 134.443
Shallow Fried Fish Cakes
1) Remove all small bones and skin from the fish.
2) Slice tomatoes into 4 wedges.
3) In a bowl, beat together cooked potatoes with fish until smooth.
4) Add some butter and a little milk and beat. Then, add herbs and seasonings.
5)... - 46.0365
Fried Filets Of Fish
1. Wash the fish fillets.
2. Pat them dry on a clean kitchen towel or on paper toweling.
3. In a shallow dish, combine egg, milk, salt, pepper and mace.
4. Beat lightly until well blended.
5. Spread the cracker crumbs on a plate.
6. To... - 43.6581
Pan Fried Fish With Tartar Sauce
Remove skin from fillets by placing fillets skin-side-down onto chopping board.
Dip fingers into a little salt; this makes it easier for you to hold and handle the fish.
Hold skin at tail firmly.
Using sharp knife held at an angle, use a "press and push"... - 43.357
Baked Or Pan-fried Fish
Baked Or Pan-Fried Fish is simply the most yumy fish preparation i have had! It is a sumptuous dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this well flavored Fish preparation baled or pan fried and I make it often for our weekend luncheons. - 32.5585
Indian Fried Fish
This recipe of Indian Fried Fish is a delightful dish. Watch this video and see how you can make this delicacy at home. The rice flour makes it really crispy. - 125.614
Sweet N Sour Stir Fry Fish
Cut fish into 1-inch pieces.
Cover and refrigerate the fish till needed.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Set pineapple aside.
For sauce, add enough water to juice to make 1 1/3 cups.
Stir in sugar, vinegar, cornstarch, soy sauce, garlic salt, and... - 41.3074
Chettinad Style Fish Stir Fry
This dish is a very different take on fish recipes. It does not look like a fish recipe at all, but is loaded with flavor and taste. It is very good to be served with steamed rice and any curry of choice. - 0
Sweet And Sour Fish With Pineapple Fried Rice
1. Combine the batter ingredients in a medium bowl; set aside.
2. Place a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil, swirling to coat the surface. Dip the fish pieces into the batter, letting the excess... - 33.888
Fish Fry Punjabi
1. Scale and clean fish skin and remove bones. Wash well.
2. Cut into 7.5 cm.x3.5 em. (approx 3" x 1 1/2") pieces.
3. Grind spices (onions to garam masala) and smear over the tish.
4. set aside for about 3 hours.
5. Deep fry lightly. Remove and drain.
6. When... - 40.5723
Oven Fried Fish With Orange Mustard Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 500°F.
2. Place a large wire rack, on a baking sheet and grease the rack with oil.
3. Whisk together the egg and Dijon mustard until blended.
4. In a shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, brown sugar, parsley,... - 46.8286
Fish Fried Rice
Follow Bikramjit and prepare this delicious protein rich fried rice with loads of flavor. - 0
Thai Fish Cakes With Som Tam And Fried Spinach And Glass Noodles
An easy to make appetizer, the yummy Thai fish cake is a harmonious blend of ingredients that are successful in creating a great tasting dish. Presented with fried spinach and glass noodles, the Thai fish cakes are a real pleasure to your senses. - 44.118
How To Cook Pan Fried Filet Of Sole Fish
Try this lightly breaded pan fried filet of sole recipe. I talk about my favorite filet to use which is petrale sole. If that's too expensive (varies in price during the year) try Dover sole as my second choice or even try Tilapia. - 134.899
Mexican Fish Portions
Cook fish portions according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat 1/4 inch shortening in skillet.
Fry tortillas till lightly browned.
Drain on paper toweling.
Place cooked fish portion on tortilla; top with lettuce, tomato slice, and shredded Cheddar... - 33.2906
1. Roast and powder coriander, red chillies, cumin and fennel.
2. Clean and slice fish. Wash well.
3. Rub over with pepper, salt and turmeric.
4. Heat oil. Lightly fry the fish.
5. Grate coconut and extract milk.
6. Peel and slice onions, garlic and... - 43.2237
Pan Fried Smelts
1. Wipe the smelts with a damp cloth. Mix salt and pepper with the flour and sprinkle the mixture over the fish. Dip floured fish into the eggs lightly beaten with the water and then roll in the bread crumbs.
2. In a shallow skillet heat the shortening, add... - 30.589
Deep Fried Fillets With Egg Whites
Deep Fried Fillets With Egg Whites is another Chinese hit. This Deep Fried Fillets With Egg Whites is simply great. You have to taste it to fully comprehend what I am saying! - 29.1621
Smoked Fish Omelette
In a frying pan, melt butter.
Lightly cook fish.
In a bowl, whip eggs.
Fold in milk, fish and parsley.
Season with salt and pepper, mixing well.
In a frying pan, melt butter.
Cook omelette to desired taste. - 32.9546
Fish With Cashew Nuts
Put the juice and rind of lemon, in a shallow dish and allow the fish to stand in the mixture for at least 15 minutes.
Roll the fish in seasoned flour and fry in oil or butter until fish is tender.
Remove the fish, set aside and in the same pan fry and... - 31.6977
Fish In Tomato Sauce
1. Grind together green chillies, ginger, mustard, coriander leaves and salt.
2. Clean and cut fish, wash well.
3. Smear fish with ground ingredients.
4. Heat a little fat. Fry fish lightly. Remove.
5. Add more fat and remaining spices. Mix well.
6. Put fish... - 44.3797
Escabeche - Filipino Sweet And Sour Fish
1. Salt the fish.
2. Heat 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a shallow frying pan and fry the fish until the skin on both sides is crispy. Set aside.
3. For the sauce, heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a pan.
4. Saute the garlic in it.
5. Add the onions... - 86.6168
Cut and wash the fish. Mix with salt and turmeric. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
Cook the fish on a tawa until smooth and tender. Keep it aside to cool. Once done, mince the fish.
Separately fry onions until light brown.
Mix the minced fish with the... - 39.6987
Fish Vindaloo East Indian
1. Clean, wash and slice the fish.
2. Grind to a fine paste the chillies, cumin seed, garlic, turmeric and ginger, if used.
3. Smear on the fish and keep aside for 5-10 minutes.
4. Heat oil. Fry fish lightly on both sides. Remove.
5. In a pan, heat the... - 42.4203
Fish Tomato Punjabi
1. Scale and clean fish. Skin and bone.
2. Cut into 7.5 cm. x 3.75 cm. (3" x 1 1/2") pieces.
3. Grind the spices, smear over fish and set aside.
4. Fry lightly.
5. Blanch and pulp tomatoes.
6. Put fish in a pan with tomatoes, whole green chillies and more... - 43.4834
Island Style Fried Grouper
Cut fish into 4 by 1/2 in (10 x 1 cm) strips.
In large shallow nonmetallic dish, arrange fish in single layer.
In small bowl, combine lemon juice and hot pepper; pour lemon juice mixture evenly over fish.
Let stand 15 minutes, In separate shallow dish, beat... - 40.1371
Fried Marinated Sardines
Cut heads off sardines.
Wash and dry fish thoroughly.
Spread flour on aluminum foil.
Coat sardines lightly with flour.
Heat 1/2 cup oil in a medium skillet.
Cook sardines over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden.
Drain on paper... - 37.2448
Fish In Chilly Oil
Fish in hot chili oil or “Shui Zhu Yu" is the most famous dish of Sichuanese cuisine. A fairly recent invention, it has gained popularity throughout China as the ubiquitous Sichuanese dish. Traditional Chinese cuisines are not hot nor spicy, with the... - 0
Nutty Fish Nuggets
Cut fish into about 1 1/2x1-inch pieces.
Cover and refrigerate till needed.
In a medium saucepan or a deep-fat fryer heat 3 inches of shortening or cooking oil to 375°.
Meanwhile, for nut coating, in a blender container or food processor bowl place walnuts,... - 37.9972
Fish Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Cream And Cilantro Rice
Want to try the best fish tacos? These fish tacos are a perfect way to pep up your mealtime with the zing of cilantro and zest of lime giving it the added spark. Also this dish gives you a great chance to add fish into your diet. So make it, serve it and see... - 113.619
Tasty White Fish Cakes
Wondering how to use your leftover white fish from last night's party? Simple just combine the fish flesh with a slew of herbs and sweet chili sauce to prepare cakes that are not only nutritionally dense, but packs in quite a strong punch of taste too. - 111.032
Crispy Fish Batter
This delicious fish batter is incredibly easy to make and turns out really light and crispy! It coats the fish really well!
This recipe can easily be doubled or even tripled. It's also a great batter for homemade onion rings, chicken, shrimp, veggies or even... - 122.896
Swimming Sweet & Sour Fish
Prepare sweet and sour vegetable sauce and set aside.
Clean fish, rinse, and dry with paper towels.
Mix sherry and soy and brush over surface and cavity of each fish; sprinkle lightly with salt.
Lightly coat outside of fish with cornstarch; shake off... - 38.9024
Fish And Salsa Taco
Fish Tacos are amazing when combined with a tangy tongue twisting tomato salsa. A picture of Fish and Salsa Taco can make one drool and the same happens while watching the chef put the dish together. The fresh flavors of salsa and the golden browned fish... - 75.0084
1) Slice fish into serving size pieces and season with salt and pepper.
2) Mix together the ingredients for batter quickly, being careful not to work the batter too hard.
3) Coat fish evenly with flour and then dip into batter, draining... - 40.0157
Fish Steaks With Oriental Sauce
Clean and wash the fish steaks and wipe them dry.
Mix all "A" ingredients in a bowl (except oil) and pour over the fish.
Mix well and let it marinate for 20 minutes.
Heat oil and fry fish till both the sides turn light brown.
Remove from fire and keep on... - 46.0787
Rinse and dry the fish fillets.
Coat them with lemon juice and let them sit for 10 minutes.
Clean, wash, and cut the 4 leeks or 2 onions into rings.
Drain them well.
Put the fish fillets through a food chopper.
Mix the finely ground fish with the eggs, salt,... - 37.8082
Fish Stew Malayali
1. Clean and slice fish.
2. Lightly roast coriander and cloves and grind to a smooth paste.
3. Peel and slice ginger. Slit green chillies. Make three extractions of coconut milk (thick, medium, thin).
4. Heat oil. Lightly fry ground spices. Add third... - 43.6948
Pickled King Fish Steaks
Heard of pickled fish? The Puerto Rican way? Well Vicki shows you how to get these king fish fried and then pickled. As interesting as the dish gets, see the video to know more on this recipe! - 87.0067
1. Set out a deep saucepan or automatic deep-fryer and heat fat to 350 °F.
2. Heat butter over low heat in a saucepan.
3. Blend in flour, salt and pepper.
4. Heat until mixture bubbles. Add cream gradually, stirring constantly.
5. Cook rapidly, stirring... - 38.9829
Rosemary Scented Fish Steaks
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Season with salt and pepper; dust lightly with flour.
Heat oil in a large skillet; add coated fish.
Turning once, pan-fry fish 3 to 4 minutes on each side until browned and fish tests done.
Arrange fish on a platter;... - 40.5224
Newfoundland Fish And Brewis
Water salt fish for 12-14 hours, depending on the thickness of cod.
Pour off water for soaking, then cook fish.
Bring it to a boil, then simmer 10 minutes; drain.
Remove skin, bones and flake.
Soak hard bread until it can be cut with a knife.
Bring just to a... - 38.1734
Fish In Garlic And Fenugreek
This Fish In Garlic And Fenugreek is a terrific dish ! Try out this spiced fish with rice or pasta dishes and tell me if you've enjoyed it. This flavorful Fish In Garlic And Fenugreek is a desire! - 50.7144
This mouthwateringly delicious recipe for Pan-Fried Smelts is great to enjoy with your family and friends. This Pan-Fried Smelts is indeed a great treat for any occasion or any time of the day. Give it a try and savor this wonderful recipe! - 42.9805
1) In a shallow dish, soak the herring with water overnight
2) Take care to change the water once
3) Drain the water and keep the fish aside
4) On waxed paper, mix the breadcrumbs and flour
5) In a bowl, beat together the cream and eggs using a fork
6)... - 39.01
Pan-fried Skate Wings
1. Ask your fishmonger to trim the skate wings and remove any skin and cut them into equal size pieces.
2. Place the flour into a shallow dish and season well with sea salt and freshly milled black pepper.
3. Grate the zest off the lemon into a... - 73.7832
Breaded Fried Swordfish
1) Season the steaks with salt and pepper, lightly dust each piece with the flour, dip in the beaten egg and coat with the breadcrumbs.
2) In a suitable skillet, deep fry the steaks until golden, drain excess oil.
3) On... - 36.1202
Pan Fried Trout And Potatoes
1. Cut unpeeled potatoes into 1/4 inch-thick slices. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon butter or margarine and 1 tablespoon salad oil until butter melts. Add sliced potatoes, onion, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; cook until potato slices are... - 34.8626