- » Light Fish
Light Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of light fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for light fish recipes.
Hoki With Light Lemon
1) Clean the fillets thoroughly.
2) In a large frying pan, place the hoki fillets with the water.
3) Let the fillets boil over a gentle heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.
4) Cook the fish until the... - 44.9571
Light And Luscious Fish Fry
1. Rinse the fish fillet and pat dry.
2. Cut the fillets into 16 equal pieces.
3. In a cup, combine the mustard, yogurt, chives, parsley and pepper.
4. Rub this mixture onto all sides of the fish.
5. Refrigerate for about 20... - 41.9723
Light And Luscious Fish Fry
Rinse the fish and pat dry.
Cut into 16 equal pieces.
In a cup, combine the mustard, yogurt, chives, parsley and pepper.
Rub this mixture onto all sides of the fish.
Refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
Thoroughly coat the fish pieces with the bread crumbs.
Coat... - 39.6665
Fisherman's Light Fillets
Fisherman's light fillets is a skillet cooked fish recipe that can be prepared with any choice of fish. Prepared with Italian dressing and vegetables like green pepper and onions along with tomatoes for taste, the fish is simmered to a finish. Served with hot... - 26.0512
You May Also Like!
Fish Chowder With Light Cream
Saute onion in 2 tablespoons butter until tender.
Add potatoes and water to cover.
Cover pan and simmer until potatoes are almost tender â€” about 15 minutes.
Add fish and simmer for a few minutes until fish is white and flaky.
Remove from heat.
Add... - 42.2662
Light 'n' Lovely Batter
1) Make the batter by combining flour, baking powder, egg, water and vinegar.
2) Beat till smooth and fluffy.
3) Cut the boil potatoes like thick slices.
4) Dip thick slices in batter and deep fry till brown.
5) Serve hot as a great side dish... - 33.4463
Light Leek Sauce
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine wine and fish bones. Cover and cook on a medium flame for 10 minutes. Strain and keep aside.
2. In a medium sized sauce pan, melt butter to prepare sauce.
3. Add the leeks, mix well and cover and cook on a medium... - 44.5949
Light Green Sauce
The light green sauce is a pureed sauce made with fresh veggies like lettuce, zucchini, and green onions along with parsley. Processed with cheese, and seasoned, the light green sauce is flavored with lemon juice. Fresh and tangy, I like to serve this sauce... - 30.7519
Pasta With Light Shrimp Scampi
In a large skillet, heat the oil with the garlic over moderate-to-high heat.
When the garlic sizzles, add the shrimp and saute just until they turn pink, about 1 minute.
Stir in the fish stock, wine, parsley, and lemon zest.
In a small cup or bowl, stir the... - 40.5473
Lightly Herbed Pasta Alfredo
1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
2. Using a steamer basket, place the vegetables over boiling water to steam until they are crisp-tender.
3. While those are cooking away, heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the... - 40.718
Stuffed Fish Rolls
Rinse and dry the plaice fish fillets on paper towel. Sprinkle the lemon juice over the fish fillet, season with salt and pepper. Peel the tomatoes, remove the seeds and chop them up finely, add cod roe, green dill. Mix well.
Place a Tbspn of stuffing at one... - 31.2744
Grilled Summer Fish
I'm sold, this grilled summer fish recipe is utterly delicious! This grilled summer fish is a great and quick meal. Get cooking today! - 27.7472
Pacific Dover Sole With Lemon Caper Butter
Simple, quick and tasty! Serve this tangy dish with rice or mashed potatoes for a meal even the kids will like.
Petrale sole is actually a flounder, but is a great-tasting mild white fish. Whether you buy Dover sole or Petrale sole, look for wild-caught... - 46.9752
Seasoned Fish And Tomatoes
Sprinkle fillets with oregano and cracked pepper.
Place fillets and tomato in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
To serve, place tomato... - 34.836
Light Fish Recipes By Category