- » Light Easy Chicken
Light Easy Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of light easy chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for light easy chicken recipes.
Light And Easy Italian Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350
2. Take a 12x7 1/2x2 inch baking dish and arrange the chicken on it.
3. Put water to fill the dish ¼.
4. Drizzle the dressing on the chicken.
5. Season first with black pepper and then with tarragon or... - 39.5917
Light And Easy Chicken Tetrazzini
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until tender but still firm, about 12 minutes; drain in a colander. Meanwhile, in a small heatproof bowl, cover dried tomatoes with boiling water. Let stand 10 minutes, until softened; drain. Thinly slice... - 30.9788
You May Also Like!
Light Chicken Cordon Bleu
Microwave Directions: In shallow bowl, combine first four ingredients.
On each chicken breast slice, place 1 slice Swiss cheese and 2 overlapping slices ham; roll up, jelly-roll style, and secure with toothpick.
Dip rolls in egg white, then coat with bread... - 37.609
Lightly Poached Chicken Breasts
Add water to 1 inch deep in large frying pan.
Bring water to a boil over medium high heat.
Reduce heat to low.
Add vinegar and Poultry Blend.
Carefully place chicken breasts into poaching liquid.
Cover; gently poach chicken breasts for 15 to 20... - 31.3784
Light Chicken Korma
1. In a large skillet, heat oil
2. Add ginger, garlic and onion and sauté until softened.
3. Add the chicken sauté for about 5 minutes until lightly browned.
4. Sprinkle the garam masala and sauté for another 1 minute.
5. Add stock and stir.
6.... - 48.0088
Light Chicken Curry
Heat the oil in a wok over a medium-high heat.
Add the onion; cook for 3-4 minutes.
Add the curry paste; cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring.
Add the chicken; cook for 3 minutes, stirring to coat.
Add the tomatoes and stock; stir.
Turn down the heat; simmer for 15... - 45.1948
Light Chicken Puff
Combine mayonnaise and flour in a large heavy saucepan; stir until smooth.
Cook over low heat 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in cheese, salt,... - 43.8043
Light Chicken Stroganoff
In a small bowl, soak tomatoes in hot water to cover until very soft (about 1 hour).
Drain well, cut into strips, and set aside.
Sprinkle chicken with white pepper; dust with flour and shake off excess.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wide nonstick frying... - 44.2773
Microwaved Bechamel Sauce With Light Cream
Place butter in custard cup.
MICROWAVE on HIGH until butter is melted.
Blend in flour to make a smooth paste.
Combine cream, chicken broth and onion in 1-quart measure or bowl.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS on HIGH, or until mixture is about to... - 42.2584
Light Pork Tenderloins With Mustard Sauce
Trim fat from tenderloins.
Fold a piece of aluminum foil in half, crosswise; place tenderloins on aluminum foil lengthwise.
Place thyme sprigs evenly on tenderloins.
Combine 1 tablespoon brandy 1 teaspoon olive oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl; stir... - 41.2194
Light Green Sauce
The light green sauce is a pureed sauce made with fresh veggies like lettuce, zucchini, and green onions along with parsley. Processed with cheese, and seasoned, the light green sauce is flavored with lemon juice. Fresh and tangy, I like to serve this sauce... - 33.0701