- » Light Dijon Vinaigrette
Light Dijon Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of light dijon vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for light dijon vinaigrette recipes.
Dijon Herb Vinaigrette
Combine all ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously to blend.
Chill thoroughly. - 24.4007
Hearts Of Palm Vinaigrette
Combine orange juice, Dijon mustard, white wine vinegar, olive oil, crushed garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, stirring well with a wire whisk.
Set mixture aside.
Place 1 lettuce leaf on each of 4 individual salad plates.
Arrange hearts of palm... - 35.8955
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 7 ingredients.
Top with cover, and process 1 minute.
With processor running, gradually add olive oil through food chute in a slow, steady stream; process until smooth.
Cover and chill thoroughly. - 25.312
Mixed Green Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently.
Cover and chill.
Combine chicken broth, vinegar, mustard, sugar, and pepper in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously; chill thoroughly.
Pour vinegar mixture over lettuce mixture, and toss gently. - 36.1959
Quick Broccoli Vinaigrette
Trim off large leaves of broccoli, and remove tough ends of lower stalks.
Wash broccoli; cut into spears.
Arrange in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover; steam 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain; transfer to a serving platter, and keep... - 34.8439
Chilled Lobster Tails With Mustard Vinaigrette
Cook lobster tails in boiling water 6 to 8 minutes or until done; drain.
Rinse with cold water.
Split lobster-tails lengthwise, cutting through upper hard shell with an electric knife.
Remove lobster meat through split shell, leaving meat intact.
Set shells... - 39.7759
French Garlic Vinaigrette
Combine all ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously to blend.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours. - 24.8101
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well with a wire whisk.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours. - 20.2272
Tri Pasta Salad With Herbed Vinaigrette
Cook pastas according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain; rinse under cold water, and drain.
Place in a large bowl.
Add green pepper and next 6 ingredients; toss well.
Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and... - 38.4096
Green Beans In Hot Vinaigrette
Wash fresh green beans; remove ends and strings. In a saucepan cook fresh whole green beans, green onion, and garlic, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 5 to 6 minutes or till crisp-tender. (Or, cook frozen green beans with onion and... - 27.1874
Roasted Potatoes With Herb Vinaigrette
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons oil and potatoes on a large jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray, tossing to coat.
Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bake at 400° for 40 minutes or until tender, stirring after... - 41.5752
Herbed Mustard Vinaigrette
Process shallots and garlic in the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade until minced.
Or, thoroughly mince shallots and garlic with a knife and place in a blender.
Add parsley, thyme, basil, oregano, mustard and vinegars.
Process just until... - 38.0225
Alade Gourmande With Sherry Vinaigrette
1 Trim and rinse all the salad leaves.
2 Drain well.
3 Dry with paper towels or in a salad spinner.
4 Slice the Belgian endive lengthwise into thin strips.
5 Cut or tear the larger leaves of the radicchio and the lettuce hearts into... - 46.3476
1. Combine the vegetable and olive oils, the vinegar, garlic, and mustard in a mixing bowl. Whisk well to blend and season with 2 teaspoons of salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
2. Transfer the mixture to a clean glass bottle with a lid. Cover and store... - 24.0161
Salad With Creamy Mustard Vinaigrette
Preheat oven to 300Â° F.
Place sunflower seeds in baking pan and bake 12 minutes, or until very lightly browned.
Remove from pan and let cool.
In a blender, process dressing ingredients until creamy.
Toss salad greens with 5 tablespoons of dressing and... - 37.9353
Warm Green Beans Vinaigrette
1. Wash the beans and cut off the ends. Bring about 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan and add the beans. Cook, covered, for 8 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
2. Meanwhile, make the dressing by mixing together the vinegar, salt,... - 24.9499
Shredded Romaine With Garlic Vinaigrette
Shredded romaine with garlic vinaigrette is a fresh and light salad that Ilove to serve on the side with meals. Dressed with a garlic, vinegar and mustard dressing with olive oil, the shredded romaine lettuce with garlic vinaigrette is served with shredded... - 33.1535
Greens With Mustard Vinaigrette
In large bowl, combine salad greens and tomato; toss lightly.
In small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all dressing ingredients; shake well.
Pour dressing over salad mixture; toss lightly to coat.
Serve immediately. - 27.8559
Avocado With Warm Tomato And Basil Vinaigrette
1) Take a saucepan, in it combine all vinaigrette ingredients and cook on simmering heat.
2) Place the avocado halves on individual plates.
3) Using a slotted spoon,pour the warm dressing over the avocados.
4) Garnish each with a basil leaf... - 40.7831
Asparagus vinaigrette is a light and flavorful asparagus recipe. Cooked an seasoned, the asparagus is combined with shallots and mustard with olive oil for flavor. Tossed and chilled, it is served as a lovely side. - 30.0119
Asparagus With Hazelnut Vinaigrette
Fill a skillet with about an inch of water and fit with a steamer; bring to a boil.
Trim the asparagus, peeling the spears if they are fat, and put them in the steamer.
Reduce the heat to moderate and steam 2 to 3 minutes if the spears are thin, 5 to 6... - 42.2224
Cole Slaw Vinaigrette With Herbs
Place the cabbage in a large salad bowl and sprinkle with green pepper, caraway seeds, parsley and onion.
Combine the remaining ingredients and beat well with a fork.
Add more oil or vinegar according to taste.
Pour the oil over the cabbage and toss it... - 31.8404
Lentil Salad With Mustard Vinaigrette
Lentils are considered a super food due to their high nutritional values.They are nutty in flavor and one of the easiest nuts to cook. When they are fresh they will cook in as little as 20 minutes without overnight soaking. This makes them great for super... - 128.172
Green Salad With Orange Vinaigrette
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spread almonds on 13-inch Round Baking Stone.
Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until lightly toasted.
Set aside to cool.
In 1-Quart Batter Bowl, combine vinegar, orange juice, honey, orange zest, mustard, salt and pepper with... - 39.7047
Spicy Beef With Orange Vinaigrette
1. In a large cup, place the paprika, oregano, thyme, and ground pepper and mix well
2. Rub this mixture into the beef sides to ensure that it is well covered
3. Set aside to soak in the mixture for half an hour
4. Prepare vinaigrette by... - 45.2022
Rotelle, Tuna, And Summer Vegetables In A Balsamic Vinaigrette
1) Take a pot of large size and boil some water which has been lightly salted.
2) Add the Rotelle and cook for 7 minutes without letting it become al-dente or soft.
3) Drain the water and run some cold water over it.
4) Take a bowl and place the... - 46.248
Spiced Pork Tenderloin With Hazelnut Vinaigrette
1. In a 2-gallon re-sealable plastic bag, combine the orange peel, smoked paprika, coriander and sumac. Add the pork tenderloin, seal the bag and turn to coat the meat thoroughly with the seasonings. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°. On a... - 33.5995
Black Bean Corn And Poblano Pepper Salad With Cumin Vinaigrette
1. In a large bowl, combine the beans with enough cold water to cover by at least 3 inches. Let stand for 24 hours at room temperature. Alternatively, cover the beans with water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and let stand, covered,... - 41.409
Kasha And Black Bean Combo
Everywhere I take this Kasha And Black Bean Combo it is a hit. The first time I made this Kasha And Black Bean Combo, my husband and I ate the whole of it.
Make it today! - 31.7519
Green Bean Salad With Vidalia Onion And Mint
1. Steam green beans, covered, 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Rinse green beans with cold water,-drain. Combine green beans, kidney beans, onion, and mint in a medium bowl.
2. Combine balsamic vinegar and next 6 ingredients (balsamic vinegar through garlic... - 29.9767
1. Steam haricots verts, wax beans, and edamame, covered, 6 minutes or until haricots verts and wax beans are crisp-tender. Drain and plunge beans into ice water, drain. Combine beans, tomatoes, bell pepper, and onion in a large bowl.
2. Combine vinegar,... - 31.8098
Beet Zucchini Leek Salad
1. To prepare zucchini thinly slice it.
2. Cut leeks in half lengthwise, cut crosswise into 1/8-inch slices.
3. Rinse well under cold running water, drain well and keep aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine zucchini slices and salt tossing... - 42.5472
Main Course Vegetable Pasta Salad
Broil red and yellow peppers, turning often, until blackened and blistered, about 10 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes; peel off charred skin and cut into thin strips.
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until tender but firm; drain.
Vinaigrette:... - 34.4523
Cobb Salad Muffaletta
Preheat 1 side of a grill to high and the other to low.
Whisk 1/3 cup oil, blue cheese, vinegar, Dijon, salt, and pepper in a small bowl for the vinaigrette.
Grill tenderloin over high heat, turning occasionally, until it registers 180° on an instant-read... - 45.9856