- » Light Dijon Vinaigrette
Light Dijon Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of light dijon vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for light dijon vinaigrette recipes.
Dijon Herb Vinaigrette
Combine all ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously to blend.
Chill thoroughly. - 25.9324
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 7 ingredients.
Top with cover, and process 1 minute.
With processor running, gradually add olive oil through food chute in a slow, steady stream; process until smooth.
Cover and chill thoroughly. - 27.8743
Hearts Of Palm Vinaigrette
Combine orange juice, Dijon mustard, white wine vinegar, olive oil, crushed garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, stirring well with a wire whisk.
Set mixture aside.
Place 1 lettuce leaf on each of 4 individual salad plates.
Arrange hearts of palm... - 38.1918
Mixed Green Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently.
Cover and chill.
Combine chicken broth, vinegar, mustard, sugar, and pepper in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously; chill thoroughly.
Pour vinegar mixture over lettuce mixture, and toss gently. - 37.9048
Tri Pasta Salad With Herbed Vinaigrette
Cook pastas according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain; rinse under cold water, and drain.
Place in a large bowl.
Add green pepper and next 6 ingredients; toss well.
Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and... - 40.1652
Chilled Lobster Tails With Mustard Vinaigrette
Cook lobster tails in boiling water 6 to 8 minutes or until done; drain.
Rinse with cold water.
Split lobster-tails lengthwise, cutting through upper hard shell with an electric knife.
Remove lobster meat through split shell, leaving meat intact.
Set shells... - 42.0534
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well with a wire whisk.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours. - 21.5598
Quick Broccoli Vinaigrette
Trim off large leaves of broccoli, and remove tough ends of lower stalks.
Wash broccoli; cut into spears.
Arrange in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover; steam 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain; transfer to a serving platter, and keep... - 36.4036
Green Beans In Hot Vinaigrette
Wash fresh green beans; remove ends and strings. In a saucepan cook fresh whole green beans, green onion, and garlic, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 5 to 6 minutes or till crisp-tender. (Or, cook frozen green beans with onion and... - 29.9263
Roasted Potatoes With Herb Vinaigrette
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons oil and potatoes on a large jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray, tossing to coat.
Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bake at 400° for 40 minutes or until tender, stirring after... - 43.7651
Alade Gourmande With Sherry Vinaigrette
1 Trim and rinse all the salad leaves.
2 Drain well.
3 Dry with paper towels or in a salad spinner.
4 Slice the Belgian endive lengthwise into thin strips.
5 Cut or tear the larger leaves of the radicchio and the lettuce hearts into... - 46.1638
Herbed Mustard Vinaigrette
Process shallots and garlic in the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade until minced.
Or, thoroughly mince shallots and garlic with a knife and place in a blender.
Add parsley, thyme, basil, oregano, mustard and vinegars.
Process just until... - 39.9568
Avocado With Warm Tomato And Basil Vinaigrette
1) Take a saucepan, in it combine all vinaigrette ingredients and cook on simmering heat.
2) Place the avocado halves on individual plates.
3) Using a slotted spoon,pour the warm dressing over the avocados.
4) Garnish each with a basil leaf... - 40.4314
Shredded Romaine With Garlic Vinaigrette
Shredded romaine with garlic vinaigrette is a fresh and light salad that Ilove to serve on the side with meals. Dressed with a garlic, vinegar and mustard dressing with olive oil, the shredded romaine lettuce with garlic vinaigrette is served with shredded... - 35.6389
1. Combine the vegetable and olive oils, the vinegar, garlic, and mustard in a mixing bowl. Whisk well to blend and season with 2 teaspoons of salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
2. Transfer the mixture to a clean glass bottle with a lid. Cover and store... - 25.7201
Greens With Mustard Vinaigrette
In large bowl, combine salad greens and tomato; toss lightly.
In small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all dressing ingredients; shake well.
Pour dressing over salad mixture; toss lightly to coat.
Serve immediately. - 30.0009
Warm Green Beans Vinaigrette
1. Wash the beans and cut off the ends. Bring about 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan and add the beans. Cook, covered, for 8 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
2. Meanwhile, make the dressing by mixing together the vinegar, salt,... - 26.8485
Salad With Creamy Mustard Vinaigrette
Preheat oven to 300Â° F.
Place sunflower seeds in baking pan and bake 12 minutes, or until very lightly browned.
Remove from pan and let cool.
In a blender, process dressing ingredients until creamy.
Toss salad greens with 5 tablespoons of dressing and... - 39.0281
Asparagus vinaigrette is a light and flavorful asparagus recipe. Cooked an seasoned, the asparagus is combined with shallots and mustard with olive oil for flavor. Tossed and chilled, it is served as a lovely side. - 32.264
Asparagus With Hazelnut Vinaigrette
Fill a skillet with about an inch of water and fit with a steamer; bring to a boil.
Trim the asparagus, peeling the spears if they are fat, and put them in the steamer.
Reduce the heat to moderate and steam 2 to 3 minutes if the spears are thin, 5 to 6... - 41.6301
Cole Slaw Vinaigrette With Herbs
Place the cabbage in a large salad bowl and sprinkle with green pepper, caraway seeds, parsley and onion.
Combine the remaining ingredients and beat well with a fork.
Add more oil or vinegar according to taste.
Pour the oil over the cabbage and toss it... - 33.779
Green Salad With Orange Vinaigrette
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spread almonds on 13-inch Round Baking Stone.
Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until lightly toasted.
Set aside to cool.
In 1-Quart Batter Bowl, combine vinegar, orange juice, honey, orange zest, mustard, salt and pepper with... - 41.749
Spicy Beef With Orange Vinaigrette
1. In a large cup, place the paprika, oregano, thyme, and ground pepper and mix well
2. Rub this mixture into the beef sides to ensure that it is well covered
3. Set aside to soak in the mixture for half an hour
4. Prepare vinaigrette by... - 42.9278
Lentil Salad With Mustard Vinaigrette
Lentils are considered a super food due to their high nutritional values.They are nutty in flavor and one of the easiest nuts to cook. When they are fresh they will cook in as little as 20 minutes without overnight soaking. This makes them great for super... - 126.443
Rotelle, Tuna, And Summer Vegetables In A Balsamic Vinaigrette
1) Take a pot of large size and boil some water which has been lightly salted.
2) Add the Rotelle and cook for 7 minutes without letting it become al-dente or soft.
3) Drain the water and run some cold water over it.
4) Take a bowl and place the... - 47.3718
Spiced Pork Tenderloin With Hazelnut Vinaigrette
1. In a 2-gallon re-sealable plastic bag, combine the orange peel, smoked paprika, coriander and sumac. Add the pork tenderloin, seal the bag and turn to coat the meat thoroughly with the seasonings. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°. On a... - 36.0579
Black Bean Corn And Poblano Pepper Salad With Cumin Vinaigrette
1. In a large bowl, combine the beans with enough cold water to cover by at least 3 inches. Let stand for 24 hours at room temperature. Alternatively, cover the beans with water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and let stand, covered,... - 41.9557
Kasha And Black Bean Combo
Everywhere I take this Kasha And Black Bean Combo it is a hit. The first time I made this Kasha And Black Bean Combo, my husband and I ate the whole of it.
Make it today! - 32.9046
Green Bean Salad With Vidalia Onion And Mint
1. Steam green beans, covered, 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Rinse green beans with cold water,-drain. Combine green beans, kidney beans, onion, and mint in a medium bowl.
2. Combine balsamic vinegar and next 6 ingredients (balsamic vinegar through garlic... - 31.3116
1. Steam haricots verts, wax beans, and edamame, covered, 6 minutes or until haricots verts and wax beans are crisp-tender. Drain and plunge beans into ice water, drain. Combine beans, tomatoes, bell pepper, and onion in a large bowl.
2. Combine vinegar,... - 33.9818
Beet Zucchini Leek Salad
1. To prepare zucchini thinly slice it.
2. Cut leeks in half lengthwise, cut crosswise into 1/8-inch slices.
3. Rinse well under cold running water, drain well and keep aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine zucchini slices and salt tossing... - 42.5645
Main Course Vegetable Pasta Salad
Broil red and yellow peppers, turning often, until blackened and blistered, about 10 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes; peel off charred skin and cut into thin strips.
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until tender but firm; drain.
Vinaigrette:... - 36.589
Cobb Salad Muffaletta
Preheat 1 side of a grill to high and the other to low.
Whisk 1/3 cup oil, blue cheese, vinegar, Dijon, salt, and pepper in a small bowl for the vinaigrette.
Grill tenderloin over high heat, turning occasionally, until it registers 180° on an instant-read... - 45.3931
Mediterranean Grilled Eggplant & Summer Squash
Prepare vinaigrette: In small bowl, with wire whisk, mix olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Brush 1 side of each vegetable slice with some vinaigrette.
Place vegetables on grill over medium heat and cook, turning once and brushing with... - 44.415
Tomatoes Stuffed With Baby String Beans
1) In a bowl, mix together all the vinaigrette ingredients, stir well and put aside.
2) Remove the top and bottom slices of the tomato.
3) Using a small spoon remove the seeds and the pulp so you only the ring of flesh and skin are retained.... - 41.9756
Mixed Greens And Grilled Peach Salad With Shaved Cheddar
Combine greens with onion rings. Top with cheddar shavings and fresh ground pepper, to taste. Serve with Honey-Lemon Vinaigrette and sliced grilled peaches with toasted pecans, drizzled with blackberry honey.
Lemon Honey-Thyme Vinaigrette... - 26.6723
Red Potato Salad With Green Beans And Red Pepper Strips
1. In a medium bowl, whisk the shallots, mustard, vinegar, garlic, tarragon, salt and pepper. Whisk in the olive oil in a thin stream; set the dressing aside.
2. Put the potatoes in a large pot and add enough lightly salted cold water to cover. Bring the... - 40.5811
Summertime Potato Salad
Be it cookout, picnic, barbecue, or any informal get together, potato salad are a hit every where. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare delicious potato salad using a vinaigrette. A refreshing summer salad indeed! - 104.484
1. Cut the lettuce into 4 and remove the hard core. Tear into bite-sized pieces and arrange on a large serving platter or 4 individual plates.
2. Cook the French beans in boiling salted water for 8 minutes and the potatoes for 10 minutes or until tender.... - 40.8264
Salad Of Pears And Stilton With Sage Leaves
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Set the vinaigrette aside.
2. In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over moderate heat. Add the whole sage leaves. Increase the heat to moderately high and fry... - 41.3893
Fusilli Salad With White Beans
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. In a large bowl, combine remaining salad ingredients. Add pasta and toss lightly to mix.
Dressing: Mix all ingredients together, whisking the olive oil in gradually at the end,... - 31.9974
Winter Pear And Stilton Salad
Winter pear and stilton salad is a vegetable pear salad. Prepared with a honey mustard vinaigrette, the winter pear and stilton salad is a cheese, fruit and vegetable combo salad. Made with mixed salad greens, lettuce leaves, stilton or gorgonzola cheese, the... - 43.2836
Place the asparagus and water in a microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 3 minutes, or until crisp-tender; stop and stir after 1 1/2 minutes.
Immediately plunge the asparagus into a bowl of cold water,... - 37.8335
Asparagus Fennel Pasta Salad
Place asparagus, onions and fennel in a 15-inch x 10-inch x 1 inch baking pan.
Drizzle with the oil; toss to coat.
Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the... - 44.0951
1) In a shallow dish, mix 2 tbsp of the oil with the lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
2) Add the turkey, mix well and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
3) Drain the turkey and pat dry on paper towels.
4) Spread thinly with the mustard.
5)... - 42.8889
1) Snap stems from spinach and tear leaves into large bite-sized pieces.
2) Take a salad bowl,mix torn pieces of spinach with cheese and celery.
3) Make Vinaigrette dressing by mixing all the remaining ingredients in bottle and shake... - 48.7369
1) In a bowl, mix the orange juice, vinegar and 1 teaspoon oil together. Lightly brush the vinaigrette mixture inside the bread halves.
2) On the bottom half bread, spread the mustard, then cover with the cheese, pickles, ham and pork and top with the... - 40.3129
Warm Asparagus Salad With Mountain Trout Cakes
Bring a large saucepan filled with water to a boil.
Add the asparagus and cook for 5 minutes.
Plunge the asparagus into an ice-water bath.
Drain well and set aside.
In a large skillet heat the oil over medium heat and saute the garlic and rosemary until the... - 44.0772
Fontina Cheese And Sweet Red Pepper Salad
1) In a small bowl, place together vinegar, mustard and pepper.
2) Whisk the vinegar mixture and adding oil gradually.
3) Beat (or whisk) constantly until emulsified.
4) In another bowl, place together lettuce, onions, chives, celery, anchovies, and... - 46.5769
Grilled Pork Loin Salad
Whether it's a last barbeque party of the summer or first tailgate of the fall season, grilled pork tenderloin is always a winner. Look at this incredible video with Chef Maxwell with a simply outstanding recipe. Watch the video and do give this wonderful... - 110.762
Smoked Tomato Salad With Avocado And Cheese
Want to try a delicious salad today? Watch this video now and learn to make this salad with a lot of variation and taste in flavor. Your family will love it totally. - 97.7878
Chilled Asparagus With Marinated Roasted Pepper Topping
This chilled asparagus is a fabulous salad “meal” which is just perfect either when having guests for a weekend lunch or when you want to provide your family with a light and refreshing supper during the week. Healthy, light and delicious!! - 47.5419
Easy Cheesy Calzones
Calzones are a stuffed pizza or a home-made pizza pop. It's fun for the whole family to make and fill them with their favorite fillings. It uses our classic pizza dough recipe and if you want to make a home-made pizza sauce, check out our Quick Pizza Sauce... - 0
Mixed Greens With Polenta Croutons And Gorgonzola
1. In a heavy medium saucepan, bring 2 1/4 cups of water to a boil over high heat. Add 1 teaspoon of the salt and stir in the polenta. Cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until the polenta thickens. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook, stirring... - 43.9847
Fourth Of July Barbecue Potluck With Helen Jane Hearn
A Fourth of July Potluck is a long-standing family tradition for our home entertaining expert Helen Jane Hearn. We caught up with Helen Jane in this latest episode of Wine Sisterhood TV to show us how she puts together a summer potluck that your guests will... - 0