- » Light Curry Dish
Light Curry Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Light Curry Dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Light Curry Dish recipes.
Light Shrimp Curry
Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add onion; saute until tender.
Stir in jalapeno pepper, gingerroot, and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
Add curry... - 42.1039
Lobster With Light Curry Sauce
Cut lobster tails in half lengthwise, cutting through upper and lower hard shells with an electric knife.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add lobster tail halves, cut side down.
Cook 4 minutes on each... - 42.3293
Light Chicken Curry
Heat the oil in a wok over a medium-high heat.
Add the onion; cook for 3-4 minutes.
Add the curry paste; cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring.
Add the chicken; cook for 3 minutes, stirring to coat.
Add the tomatoes and stock; stir.
Turn down the heat; simmer for 15... - 45.1342
Light Curry Sauce
1) In a saucepan, stir-fry the onions, celery and garlic in the butter over a medium heat for about 5-8 minutes until softened.
2) Add the curry powder and stir-fry for further 1 minute.
3) Stir in the flour, gradually pour the broth and mix well.
4)... - 43.9514
Lightly Curried Rice
1. Pour hot water over rice and let sit for 45 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients and bake, covered, at 350Â° for 1 1/2 hours or until done. Stir occasionally until the liquid is absorbed. Remove while it is still moist. - 21.7922
Scallops In Light Curry Sauce
1. Halve each scallop horizontally; put in a shallow dish with the Pernod, wine, parsley and salt and pepper. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
2. Lift the scallops out of their marinade and drain, reserving the marinade.
3. Fry the chopped spring onions gently in... - 33.2378
Light Chicken Korma
1. In a large skillet, heat oil
2. Add ginger, garlic and onion and sauté until softened.
3. Add the chicken sauté for about 5 minutes until lightly browned.
4. Sprinkle the garam masala and sauté for another 1 minute.
5. Add stock and stir.
6.... - 47.4507
Light Cream Potato Souffle
Melt butter and blend in flour.
Add cream and cook, stirring, until thickened.
Add onion and potatoes; heat, stirring.
Quickly stir in beaten egg yolks.
Season, and fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Pour into 1 1/2-quart souffle dish or casserole, and bake... - 37.277
Lightly Spiced Meatballs In Sauce
Make a paste of the bread, parsley, onion, garlic, salt and coriander seeds in a food processor, stopping to scrape down the mixture from time to time.
Add the pork and process until smoothly mixed but with some texture left.
Turn into a bowl and mix gently... - 44.6445
Prawn Green Curry / Shrimp Green Curry
Peel, devein and clean the shrimp. Marinate by adding salt, turmeric, red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste and lemon juice. Mix well and keep aside for 30 minutes.
Put spinach, coconut, chopped coriander, mint, ginger, cashew nuts and tamarind paste... - 40.7576
Kashmiri Gaud Curry
1. Cut Gaurd into small pieces
2. boil it
3. Boil curd while stiring it
4. Add the spices like salt, etc - 23.3095
Dice the tomatoes and 1/2 onion. Chop remaining onions finely. Boil the eggs and remove the shells and make some cuts on the eggs.
Heat a tsp of ghee and fry coconut, red chillies, green chillies, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, garlic, diced onion, cloves,... - 40.9378
Curried Egg Cups
Slice eggs in half lengthwise; carefully remove yolks, and reserve for other uses.
Combine cream cheese and remaining ingredients, stirring well.
Divide cheese mixture evenly among egg whites. - 28.2364
In a pressure cooker put washed toordal,onion(1),aloo,haldi,water and boil till 2 whistle comes and keep aside to become cool.
In a pan put oil,when it is hot add mustard seeds,allow to pop.
Then add chopped onion and fry till golden brown.
Now add methi... - 48.2461
Palak Lobia / Spinach And Black Eyed Beans Curry
Soak black eyed beans for 3-4 hrs, add salt and cook until tender.
Wash and chop spinach finely. Chop green chillies finely. Keep aside.
Grind a masala by adding cumin seeds, garlic, peppercorns, coconut, dry red chillies and 1/3 tsp tamarind paste and about... - 46.8737
Shrimps Curry/ Sungata Ghasi
Its a tradition in Mangalore to eat fish on Diwali day and my in-laws follow this religiously. Where as at my mom's place we are strict vegetarians on this auspicious day and we dont even eat onion and garlic. This diwali was first diwali after my marriage,... - 44.0604
Cut eggplants into 1" cubes .
Cut the red chillies into 3 pieces and crush each flakes of garlic a bit.
Now heat oil in a pan and add garlic and fry till golden.
Now add red chillies and saute for 15 seconds.
Now add eggplant pieces and drumstick pieces... - 37.4779
Light Brown Bread
1) Take a bowl and combine warm water and yeast in it. Let stand for about 5 minutes.
2) Grease 2 loaf pans of 9- x 5- x 3-inch dimensions.
3) Preheat oven to 375° F.
4) Take a large mixing bowl and combine together milk, sugar, salt... - 43.06
Curried Sweet Potato Strips
Cut each potato lengthwise into 14 thin wedges; place in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add oil, apple juice, and curry powder to bag.
Seal bag, and shake until potato wedges are well coated.
Remove potato wedges from bag, and place in a single... - 27.7201
Malai Kofta Curry
Steam cook the vegetables and allow them to cool. Pat them with a paper towel to remove excess water.
Add cornstarch, bread crumbs, salt and 1/2 tsp red chilli powder to the vegetables.
Mash with hands and make small balls and deep fry in hot oil till golden.... - 51.9621
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until smooth. - 23.5663
Peel dice and cook the wintermelon.
Grind coconut, red chillies, tamarind paste and half of the mustard seeds to a smooth paste and add it to the cooked wintermelon.
Add salt to taste and about 1/2 a cup of water.
When it starts to boil, cover and cook... - 40.9384
Chicken Papaya Dish
Combine flour, 1 teaspoon curry powder, salt, and the pepper in paper or plastic bag.
Add chicken; shake to coat.
In medium skillet brown the chicken in hot shortening. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Remove chicken to platter and keep warm, reserving... - 43.1899
Creamed Ham Eggs And Mushrooms In A Chafing Dish
In the kitchen, heat butter and cook mushrooms in it for 3 minutes until golden brown.
In chafing dish, combine cream of mushroom soup and milk.
Add ham and simmer, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
Add mushrooms and hard-cooked eggs.
Stir... - 38.1949
1) In a skillet, saute onion and pepper lightly.
2) Stir in tomatoes and simmer for few minutes.
3) Mix eggplant with other vegetables.
4) Season with herbs and sea salt.
5) Cook over medium heat till done.
6) Serve hot over cooked brown rice. - 41.8333
Chicken Supper Dish
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. In a large pan, place the chicken and the seasonings and simmer for 3-4 hours till tender. Cut the meat from the bones and chill the meat and broth separately.
3. In a greased 1-1/2 quart casserole,... - 43.9329
Easy Chicken With Cashew Nut Dish
Want to enjoy a perfect dinner at home? Try simple chicken with cashew nut and enjoy with rice. Easy detailing by chef can help you to make this delicious Thai dish in minutes. - 90.8108
Curried Artichoke Dip
Place first 4 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth.
Add artichokes, parsley, and green onions; pulse 10 times or until coarsely chopped. - 24.829
Wash and soak white beans overnight. Pressure cook along with diced potatoes.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and fry coriander seeds till light brown.
Put coconut, red chillies, salt and tamarind paste along with some warm water to a blender and grind them to a... - 42.82
In a large pot, saute onion in oil on medium-high heat until onions are clear.
Add tempeh, water, soy sauce, flour, curry powder and marjoram.
Bring to a simmer and stir until thickened.
Add tomato, pineapple and peas. - 27.1711
Tasty potato curry which goes well with any Indian bread or as a side dish with steamed rice. - 47.1832
Light Chicken Terrine
Light Chicken Terrine is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Light Chicken Terrine recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.4822
Indian Chicken Curry
1. Combine first 8 ingredients. Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion and garlic,- cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in spice mixture,- cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add chicken,- cook 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
2.... - 30.0512
Vaali Ambat / Palak Ambat
Wash palak/spinach, cut 1/2 of the onion into big cubes and finely chop the remaining onions, fry red chillies in 1/4 tsp of oil.
Wash dal and pressure cook. Mash well.
Take two cups of water in another vessel and cook palak and cubed onions.
Prepare the... - 42.7062
Microwaved Lamb Curry
Lamb Curry is an amazingly delicious side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this Lamb Curry recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 41.6561