- » Light Coconut Milk Substituted
Light Coconut Milk Substituted Recipes
Enjoy our collection of light coconut milk substituted recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for light coconut milk substituted recipes.
This is one of my favorite dishes to get at Dim Sum. It's light and has an amazing texture due to the combination of gelatin and evaporated milk. - 39.0517
Coconut French Toast With Grilled Pineapple And Tropical Salsa
1. To prepare salsa, combine first 4 ingredients, cover and chill.
2. Preheat oven to 400°.
3. To prepare French toast, combine egg substitute and next 6 ingredients (through eggs) in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Place bread in egg mixture,... - 36.0703
From the video, one can easily make out that something delicious is being cooked. These are Filipino Carioca or sweet balls made with sticky rice flour. Unfortunately, the entire video is in Filipino and it would be very hard to replicate the recipe without... - 94.5387
Toasted Coconut Tapioca
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small saucepan; stir well, and let stand 5 minutes. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla. Spoon pudding into dessert bowls. Cover surface of pudding with plastic... - 28.9829
Mango Coconut Bread Pudding
To make the bread pudding: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Lightly coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, egg substitute, margarine, and sugar.
Add the bread and toss to coat.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Place the... - 45.8612
Decadent Vegan Truffles
1. Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave it on HIGH in 30 second intervals (just
2 to 3 should suffice), stirring vigorously between intervals, until the chocolate has just melted and is
smooth. Be careful not to overheat the chocolate,... - 33.2779
Strawberry Colada Punch
1. Place the partially-thawed, frozen, sliced strawberries into a blender. Add coconut milk. Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides, if needed.
2. Pour into a punch bowl, or other large container.
3. Add 3 cups pineapple juice, 3 cups club... - 106.582
Cream the sugar and butter or margarine in the Bosch bowl.
Pour vinegar into evaporated milk.
Add to creamed mixture.
Add the remaining ingredients in the order listed.
Mix well, and drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
Bake in a 375Â°... - 36.4129
Pasi Parupu Payasam
Moong dal cooked in milk and jaggery topped with roasted cashews, raisins and coconut. - 0
Original Sugar Cookies
1. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
2. Mix shortening with sugar, eggs, and vanilla until very light and fluffy. Mix in flour alternately with milk.
3. Refrigerate dough until easy to handle (you may hasten this by placing dough in freezing... - 43.4497
Thai Mushroom And Tofu Curry
Thai curry serves as a great accompaniment to rice and makes a sumptuous meal. Watch this excellent video and make this flavorful Thai curry with a few stirs in your wok. The video is absolutely impressive and a must see! - 122.009
Cream butter with sugar in large mixing bowl with electric mixer at medium speed.
Add 1/2 cup flour mixture and 1 egg; beat well.
Add 1/2 cup flour mixture and remaining egg; beat until well blended.
Dust raisins lightly with small amount of... - 41.3475
Sankranti Special Til Gud Poli
Sankranti Special Til Gud poli is a Maharashtrian delicacy which beautifully blends the flavors of jaggery and sesame seeds in this dessert. The dish is usually prepared for the occasion of sankranti, which is a kite flying festival in India. Watch this video... - 109.509
Fudge Macaroon Bars
In a saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate and butter.
Remove from the heat; cool slightly.
Stir in the sugar, flour, salt, vanilla and eggs; mix well.
Spread half of the batter into a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan.
In a bowl, combine the filling... - 48.13
Combine cereal, condensed milk, and flavoring, mixing lightly.
Drop by tea-spoonfuls onto ungreased heavy paper on baking sheet.
(Or use a greased baking sheet.) Flatten Toastaroons slightly, shaping edges with a spoon.
Bake in a slow oven (325Â°F.) from 12... - 35.0148
Wheat Cerelac Halwa
Wheat cerelac is a combination of two main ingredients, that is wheat and milk powder. This halwa has a rich and yummy taste. A, not to miss recipe for those who have infants eating cerelac at home. - 0
A very popular Indian Dessert prepared all over India on the occasion of Diwali. Crispy Chakali and scrumptious Karanji are the two special dishes that do not have substitute on Diwali. Though preparation of Karanji requires little extra time and efforts, the... - 121.017
Baked Oatmeal With Strawberries, Banana And Chocolate
This easy recipe can be made the night before or an hour before serving. It freezes well and is a hit with picky palates. Serve for breakfast or dessert. Versatile is the keyword, here. Versatile. There’s something special about entertaining in the morning... - 132.93