- » Light Chicken Piccata
Light Chicken Piccata Recipes
Enjoy our collection of light chicken piccata recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for light chicken piccata recipes.
1. Combine 1 tablespoon soy sauce, wine, and chicken in a zip-top plastic bag,- seal. Marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour, turning occasionally.
2. Combine 2 tablespoons soy sauce, water, sugar, vinegar, and cornstarch in a small bowl.
3. Heat oil in a... - 28.0634
Chicken Piccata Salad
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Gradually add oil, stirring well with a wire whisk; set aside.
Cut chicken into 2-mch strips.
Combine flour, paprika, salt, and pepper in a shallow bowl; dredge chicken in flour mixture.
Cook chicken in... - 45.7784
1. On sheets of waxed paper place the chicken breasts and pound the flat side with a meat mallet and turn into as thin a consistency as possible
2. Sprinkle seasoned salt and pepper and cut the breasts into thin strips; dredge in flour
3. In a large... - 37.9333
A nice, healthy version of chicken piccata. Very light dish. - 40.8615
1. In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper. Dip chicken into seasoned flour to coat lightly. In a large frying pan, heat halt of olive oil over medium heat. Add half of chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until white throughout, about 5... - 31.2884
This beautiful chicken dish provides an elegant and fulfilling meal. It takes no time to make and can be done all in one frying pan or dutch oven. I'm not huge on a strong lemon flavor, but this dish really provides a nice subtle touch - 114.164
Chicken Piccata With Chef Ellie Espo
Chicken Piccata is an America main dish with sliced and sauteed chicken served in a sauce prepared with the lemon, butter, capers, parsley and white wine. Try out this amazing Chicken Piccata with a scrumptious taste and enjoy with your family and friends!! - 113.719
Saute the yellow onion, garlic, and green onions in the olive oil just until tender.
Remove from the pan, and set aside.
Remove the skins and bones from the chicken breasts, and pound them flat with a fancy meat pounder or with two pieces of wax paper and a... - 42.8672
Chicken Piccata Cutlets
1. Combine the flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Working one at a time, dip both sides of the chicken cutlets into the flour mixture and shake off excess. Place on a large plate.
2. Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large... - 33.9685
Preparation can be done a day ahead of time to save time in the kitchen and be with your company. - 35.5978
Lemony Chicken Piccata
Have you ever wished to reproduce the same chicken piccata at home from your favorite Italian restaurant. Here is a video to teach you the quick and easy way of cooking chicken piccata. With addition of extra lemon, chef has made this dish more tangy and... - 113.136
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Dredge pork in flour mixture.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add medallions, and cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until... - 38.4341
Potato Salad Piccata
Cook in boiling water to cover 15 minutes or until tender; drain and cool slightly.
Cur into 1/4 inch slices, and place in a medium bowl.
Add wine; toss gently.
Let stand 15 minutes, tossing occasionally.
Combine chicken broth and next 7... - 41.9478
Chicken Thighs Piccata Style
1. Place chicken in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add flour, salt, and pepper. Seal bag, and shake to coat chicken. Combine egg white and water in a shallow dish. Remove chicken from bag. Dip each piece in egg white mixture, and dredge in breadcrumbs.
2.... - 33.2655
Crispy Chicken Piccata With A White Wine Sauce
Chicken turns out with a different form and flavor every time it is cooked in different flavors. Watch chef Mike cooking slices of chicken and serving with a white wine sauce. Great presentation of chicken with the sauce. - 85.3488
1. Cut lemon in half, and sprinkle sugar on it.
2. Place a non-stick pan on medium heat, and pour olive oil in it.
3. Add lemon and caramelize. Set it aside.
4. Cut chicken breast into half. Season it lightly with salt and ground black... - 111.838
Want a piccata recipe so simple that you would not want to stop making it? Then watch this video and prepare to be amazed. It doesn't get easier than this, you'll see! - 101.218
1. Between two pieces of plastic pound veal steaks such that very thin, about 1/8-inch thick.
2. Sprinkle with lemon juice, leave for 10 minutes, then season with salt and pepper and coat lightly in flour.
3. In chafing dish over direct flame, heat... - 39.0067
Herbed Veal Piccata
1. Pound veal cutlets between two sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut each cutlet in half. Season veal pieces with 3/4 teaspoon salt and lA teaspoon pepper. Dust lightly with flour; shake off excess.
2. In a nonreactive large frying... - 30.7081
Veal Piccata makes a surprisingly simple and wonderfully elegant dish to serve when you have company. This Veal Piccata is a special recipe made with pounded meat, sautéed and served with a sauce containing butter, lemon and spices. Did you know that Piccata... - 124.377
1. With a mallet flatten the pork pieces, cut side up, under plastic wrap by pounding them until they are approximately 1/2 inch thick.
2. In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil sear pork lightly sprinkled with salt and pepper... - 46.2319
1 Halve the shallots or quarter the onion. Cut the swordfish steaks into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
2 In a plastic or paper bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper, and shake to mix. Add the swordfish and shake to coat lightly. Remove the fish and set aside.
3 In... - 37.9003
Veal Piccata Alla Progresso
Pound veal between 2 pieces of wax paper with a meat mallet or cleaver until 1/8 inch thick.
Dip veal in egg, then in bread crumbs, pressing bread crumbs into meat.
Place on a platter.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes or freeze for 5 minutes.
In a large skillet... - 37.9277
1. In a plastic or paper bag, combine the flour, salt, and pepper, and shake to mix. Add the swordfish and shake to coat lightly. Remove the fish and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, preferably nonstick, warm the oil with the butter over medium-high heat... - 37.6223