- » Light Chicken Marsala
Light Chicken Marsala Recipes
Enjoy our collection of light chicken marsala recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for light chicken marsala recipes.
Best Chicken Marsala
Combine Marsala wine, cornstarch, tarragon, and salt in a 1-cup glass measure; stir with a whisk until blended.
Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, and garlic powder in a shallow dish, and stir well.
Dredge chicken breast halves in breadcrumb... - 37.27
Microwaved Chicken Marsala
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a 1 -cup glass measure, stirring with a whisk until blended.
2. Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, and garlic powder in a shallow dish,- stir well with a whisk. Dredge chicken in breadcrumb mixture.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick... - 34.2934
Chicken Marsala Fettuccine
Combine chicken and 2 cups water in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken from broth, and let cool slightly.
Shred chicken, and set aside.
Skim and discard fat from broth;... - 42.6059
Grilled Chicken With Marsala Currant Cream Sauce
Combine 1/4 cup wine, mushrooms, and currants in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 3 minutes.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Heat 1/4 cup broth in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add leek and... - 39.9556
Chicken Marsala With Wide Egg Noodles
Got a family get together and need a nice chicken recipe to cook in minutes. Then take a look at this amazing chicken marsala recipe combined with chicken stock, wine and egg noodles. This would be a perfect choice for an elegant meal at home! All said, but... - 92.2968
Here's a lighter version of one of favorite chicken dishes. For all, this one's a keeper!" - 35.1294
Chicken Breasts With Marsala Wine
Chicken Breasts With Marsala Wine has a fine taste. Chicken Breasts With Marsala Wine gets its taste from chicken mixed with cheese and eggs and flavored with wine. Chicken Breasts With Marsala Wine is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 42.9959
1. In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper. Dip chicken into seasoned flour to coat lightly.
2. In a large frying pan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Cook half of chicken, turning once, until white throughout, about 5 minutes. Remove to a... - 29.899
Place 1 piece of chicken, boned side up, between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges, pound lightly with a meat mallet to about 1/4 inch thickness.
Remove plastic wrap.
Repeat with remaining chicken breast halves.
Spray a... - 35.6487
Chicken Breast With Marsala And Peas
Lightly coat chicken with bread crumbs.
In a large skillet heat olive oil until hot.
Saute until brown on both sides.
Pour Marsala over chicken.
Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
Turn chicken and add peas.
Simmer, covered, until peas are hot and... - 31.0169
Petti Di Polio Al Marsala
Skin, bone, and cut chicken breasts in half.
Pound lightly to flatten.
Beat salt and pepper into eggs.
Combine breadcrumbs and grated cheese.
Dip chicken in the egg mixture, then coat well with breadcrumbs.
Heat butter and oil in a large frying pan, and cook... - 39.8076
Place each chicken breast half between two pieces of plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges, lightly pound with the flat side of a meat mallet to 1/8" thickness.
Remove the plastic wrap.
In a flat dish, combine the flour, marjoram, salt and... - 43.3307
Chicken In Marsala Wine
Chicken cooked in wine is an exotic preparation and here is a recipe how to cook one. Check out chef Mike cooking chicken with some common seasonings in Marsala wine. Indeed chicken couldn't get better! - 106.849
Chicken Marsala With Chef Ellie Espo
Chicken Marsala is a wonderful Italian dish prepared with the chicken cutlets, mushrooms, and Marsala wine. The chicken cutlets are dredged in the seasoned flour and briefly sauteed. The Marsala sauce is then poured over the warm chicken and served... - 109.89
Wegmans Chicken Marsala
Sautéing speeds the process when making chicken, then you build a great sauce cooking mushrooms for the sauce in the same pan. A pouch of our Demi-Glace makes it magical. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shows you how. This recipe is a quick, simple... - 129.684
1. Season veal with salt and pepper; dust lightly with flour. In a nonreactive large frying pan, melt 1 tablespoon butter with 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add as many pieces of veal as will fit in pan without crowding and cook 4 minutes, or until... - 26.1432
Chicken And Wild Mushroom Marsala
1. Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and mushrooms and saute until light brown, stirring occasionally, about 1-2 minutes. Remove mushrooms from the pan.
2. In a shallow dish, combine 1 cup flour and salt and pepper to taste. Seas - 27.017
Chicken Gizzards With Marsala
Heat a frying pan and add the oil and garlic.
Saute the gizzards until lightly browned.
You will probably have to do this in two batches.
Place the gizzards in a heavy covered saucepan.
Deglaze the frying pan with a bit of the wine and add to the... - 40.543
Marsala Style Chicken
1. Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Cut into 2-inch pieces.
2. Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken; seal and shake to... - 37.8868
1. After slicing the chicken breasts into halves, cover them with wax paper and pound them with a tenderizer hammer until they flatten to between ½ and ¾ of an inch thick.
2. In a gallon sized food storage bag, combine the flour, salt, pepper, and basil... - 0
1. On a sheet of wax paper, mix 2 teaspoons flour and pepper.
2. Roll turkey in flour mixture; coat both sides lightly.
3. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, melt margarine.
4. Add turkey and fry over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes on... - 43.8823
Veal Scaloppine Marsala
1. Place the dried mushrooms in a small bowl and add enough boiling water to cover by 1 inch. Let stand until softened, about 10-15 minutes; drain and chop.
2. Place the flour on a sheet of wax paper. Working one at a time, coat the veal cutlets with flour,... - 34.5898
Scaloppine Di Vitello Alla Marsala
Pound the cutlets into thin scaloppine, then dredge lightly in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
Heat the butter in a large frying pan and cook for 1 minute on each side.
Add the wine, stock and parsley and simmer for 3 minutes.
Serve with the sauce on top. - 30.5224
Veal Patties With Marsala Sauce
In a bowl, mix veal and thyme; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Divide mixture in half; shape each half into a 3/4-inch-thick patty.
Drape a slice of bacon over each patty, tucking ends together beneath patty.
Place patties on rack of a broiler... - 45.4812
Cornish Hen Marsala
1 Sprinkle salt on the hen and dredge in flour. Set aside.
2 In 12-inch nonstick skillet, add margerine and heat until bubbly.
3 Add in garlic, and saute lightly.
4 Add the hen pieces and cook until browned on all the sides.
5 Cover... - 45.9157
1. Cook the egg noodles according to package directions; drain, and keep warm. Sprinkle the steak with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in 1 teaspoon of the oil, then add... - 31.3603
Chicken Breasts Lombardy
Chicken breasts lombardy is a baked or roasted chicken recipe made with wine and mushrooms. Prepared with added cheese, chicken breasts lombardy has a creamy and mild taste to it and a moist texture that is great to dig into. - 43.7832
Place chicken pieces between sheets of plastic wrap.
Pbund chicken with meat mallet until slightly flattened.
Season with thyme, salt and pepper and set aside.
In large, nonstick skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
Add mushrooms; cook and stir 1 to 2... - 39.689
For the liver pate wash the chicken livers in cold water and dry.
Peel and dice the onions.
Heat the butter and saute the onion until golden brown.
Add the livers and saute on all sides, remove and chop.
Deglaze the pan with the Marsala and add to the... - 46.3152
Pan Fried Chicken Strips
I am sharing this recipe of pan fried chicken strips which is near and dear to my heart. The primary ingredient in pan fried chicken strips is always chicken. Include this pan fried chicken strips recipe in your most-liked list and make it as many times you... - 32.3352
Chicken vesuvio is an indulgent and savory chicken preparation roasted in the oven with fried potatoes. Flavored with marsala wine, garlic, parsley and seasoned with salt and pepper, the chicken vesuvio is one of my family favorites and a huge hit with my... - 44.9315
Chicken Liver And Sage Onion Fusilli
1. In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add onion and cook over medium heat, stirring often, until soft and golden, 8 to 10 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to remove onions from pan.
2. Season chicken livers with sage, pepper, salt, and... - 32.4464
Pan-fried Chicken Strips
An empty belly is a great cook and Pan-fried Chicken Strips is a great way to fill it. The main ingredient in this recipe is Chicken. Best enjoyed as a Side Dish this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. Am sure you... - 36.1442
Quick Chicken Florentine
1. Place each chicken breast between pieces of plastic wrap. Working from center outward, lightly pound with a flat mallet or rolling pin to less than 1/4 inch thickness. Remove plastic wrap
2. In a medium bowl, toss together spinach, 1/4 cup of bread... - 31.8072
Chicken Livers In Sage Cream
Season livers with salt and pepper Heat 2 tablespoons butter with oil in large heavy skillet over medium .
Add livers and saute until nicely browned on both sides, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove with slotted spoon and set aside in bowl.
Melt... - 42.7625
Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Take two sheets of cling film or damp greaseproof paper, beat with a rolling pin such that thin and season lightly.
2. Take each beaten chicken breast and layer it alternately with a slice of ham, a slice of cheese and finally, with an asparagus... - 45.2798
Progresso S Chicken Cacciatore
Brown chicken pieces in hot olive oil until lightly colored; add onion, garlic, basil and parsley and brown along with chicken until chicken is golden-brown and vegetables are soft and slightly colored.
Wet with wine and allow to evaporate.
Season with salt... - 34.9193
Veal Rolls Stuffed With Chicken Livers And Herbs
First prepare the stuffing.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the chicken livers and fry until they are lightly browned but still soft.
Remove from the heat and add the remaining stuffing ingredients with salt and pepper to taste.
Mix well and leave to... - 41.3306
Poulet Saute Marengo
1) Using a damp cloth, wipe the inside and out of the chicken. Crave it out into 8 pieces.
2) Skin onions and garlic. Finely chop onion and crush garlic.
3) Skin, seed, and roughly chop the tomatoes.
4) Trim mushrooms and finely slice.
5) Chop... - 46.5215
Italian Stuffed Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Slice into the side of each chicken breast to create a pocket.
2. Saute garlic and mushrooms in 1 tablespoon oil. Add Marsala and simmer until mushrooms have absorbed the wine. Set aside to cool.
3. Add bread crumbs, spinach, green... - 35.6176
Chicken Liver Pate With Pistachios
1. In a large skillet, melt 4 tablespoons of the softened butter. Add the shallots and cook over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 8 minutes. Add the chicken livers, season with salt and black pepper and cook over moderate... - 30.525
I love this recipe because it is a combination of recipes. It utilizes chicken and eggplant recipes almost like a "Parmesan", but the stacking of the chicken and eggplant "stretches out this dish making it a hearty and fulfilling dish
Ciao Presto!!!! - 46.5198
Involtini Alla Cacciatora
1. In a heavy pan and melt 1 oz. of butter over a moderate heat.
2. Allow the foam to subside.
3. Add the livers.Cook them, for 4 to 5 minutes, turning frequently, until they stiffen and are lightly browned.
4. Cut them into 1/4-inch cubes. In a large... - 45.6477
1. Between two pieces of plastic pound veal steaks such that very thin, about 1/8-inch thick.
2. Sprinkle with lemon juice, leave for 10 minutes, then season with salt and pepper and coat lightly in flour.
3. In chafing dish over direct flame, heat... - 39.0067
This is a wonderful Bolognese Sauce recipe! A winning sauce that augments the flavor of any dish its added to the secret of a good Bolognese Sauce lies in it recipe! That is why you just have to try this Bolognese Sauce recipe for yourself! - 36.839
Sausage Peppers And Onions With Grilled Polenta
To make polenta, bring chicken broth to a boil in a large pot.
Add polenta and cook at a gentle boil, stirring frequently, for about 30 minutes.
If polenta starts to stick and burn to the bottom of the pot, add up to 1/2 cup water.
During the last 5 minutes... - 43.3751
Turkey Scaloppine With Prosciutto, Gruyere & Peas
Rinse turkey, pat dry, and cut across the grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Place slices one at a time between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a flat-surfaced mallet until about 1/8 inch thick.
Dip pieces in flour to coat; shake off excess.
Melt 2... - 38.7745
Pork Stew With Chick Peas
In a small bowl, soak the dried mushrooms in the warm water about 1/2 hour.
Remove from the soaking liquid, reserving both the mushrooms and the liquid.
Coat a heavy 10 inch skillet with the cooking spray.
Coat the pork cubes with the flour, shaking off any... - 43.8137
Mushroom Prosciutto And Pine Nut Stuffing
Soak dried mushrooms in enough tepid water to cover for at least 30 minutes.
Drain well, reserving soaking liquid.
Transfer mushrooms to sieve and rinse thoroughly.
Chop mushrooms coarsely.
Strain soaking liquid through sieve lined with dampened paper... - 41.1872
Cut meat into 3^-inch slices, trimming off fat as you go.
Lightly dip in flour, then brown in olive oil heated with 1 clove of the garlic.
Place in a 3-quart casserole.
In another pan or bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese.
Blend... - 39.2648
Stuffed Veal Roll With Hazelnuts In Aspic
For stuffing: Heat oil and butter in heavy skillet over low heat.
Add onion, cover and cook until translucent, about 10 minutes.
Add ground veal and pork, increase heat and cook just until browned.
Transfer to bowl and let cool.
Add cream, breadcrumbs, egg,... - 44.4208