- » Light Chicken Caesar Salad
Light Chicken Caesar Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of light chicken caesar salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for light chicken caesar salad recipes.
Caesar Salad Using Chicken Broth
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl mash anchovy fillets with a fork.
Add the chicken broth, egg whites, olive oil or salad oil, lemon juice, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce; beat with a fork or whisk till well combined.
Pour the dressing... - 43.101
Southwestern Chicken Caesar Salad
If you love chicken breasts, then try Southwestern Chicken Caesar Salad as an appetizer or side dish. Southwestern Chicken Caesar Salad serves good as both. Do not miss out on it! - 26.2283
Chicken Caesar Salad
Place colander in a 2-quart glass measure or bowl.
Line colander with 4 layers of cheesecloth, allowing cheesecloth to extend over outside edges.
Spoon yogurt into colander.
Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate 12 hours.
Combine yogurt cheese,... - 44.6714
Grilled Chicken Caesar
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place grill rack on grill over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°).
Place chicken strips on grill rack, and grill, covered, 5 minutes on each side or... - 34.1099
Caesar's Chicken Salad
In small skillet melt butter; add the croutons.
Cook and stir till lightly browned.
Remove from heat; sprinkle with garlic salt.
Rub a large salad bowl with a cut clove of garlic, if desired.
Add the romaine, cooked chicken strips, halved artichoke... - 35.2379
Caesar Salad Dressing
Pour water to a depth of 2 inches in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil, and turn off heat.
Carefully lower egg into water using a slotted spoon; let stand 1 minute.
Remove egg from water, and let cool.
Combine egg, vinegar, and next 5 ingredients in... - 36.0531
Chicken Caesar Salad
1. Trim the chicken fillets. Mix together the garlic, salt, pepper, oil and lemon juice. Cover and marinate the chicken for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Heat grill or chargrill until hot. Sear the fillets one minute on each side, then cook 3 minutes... - 39.4546
Today's Caesar Salad
1) To prepare the dressing: Mix egg, chicken broth, anchovy fillets, olive oil, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl/container.
2) Cover the mix and blend/mix until smooth and move this to a small saucepan.
3) Cook this dressing over low... - 44.9102
Julius Caesar Salad
To make the dressing: In a blender or food processor, combine the vinegar, lemon juice, anchovy paste, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic.
Process until well-blended.
Add the cottage cheese, milk, and Parmesan.
Process until very smooth and creamy.
To... - 48.0389
1) Into a large wooden salad bowl, out the lettuce pieces. Set aside.
2) In a heavy-bottomed skillet, heat the oil and add the garlic. Cook gently for about 1 to 2 minutes, till the garlic is tender and lightly colored.
3) With the help of a slotted... - 43.4614
Note: At Keens the waiters dress the salad and add the garnishes tableside.
The recipe makes one large salad portion. You’ll have leftover dressing and croutons. Executive Chef Bill Rodgers also recommends using this delicious salad dressing for marinating... - 37.5186
Chicken Caesar Pockets
In medium bowl, mix salt, 2 teaspoons olive oil, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add chicken and stir to coat.
Place chicken on rack in broiling pan.
Place pan in broiler at closest position to source of heat; broil chicken about 12 minutes, turning... - 46.1724