- » Light Blueberry Cobbler
Light Blueberry Cobbler Recipes
Enjoy our collection of light blueberry cobbler recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for light blueberry cobbler recipes.
Fresh Blueberry Cobbler
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine blueberries and lemon juice in a 9-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray; set aside.
Combine flour and next 4 ingredients in a bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine oil, vanilla, and egg whites; stir well... - 40.4082
Blueberry Peach Cobbler
Combine first 3 ingredients; cut in 2/3 cup butter with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
Sprinkle milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, evenly over surface of flour mixture; stir with a fork until dry ingredients are moistened.
Knead dough 4 or 5... - 42.7697
Quick Blueberry Cobbler
Heat oven to 400°.
Mix pie filling and orange peel in ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Heat in oven 15 minutes while preparing topping.
Stir remaining ingredients to a soft dough.
Drop dough by 6 spoonfuls onto hot blueberry mixture.
Bake until topping is... - 33.4626
Fresh Blueberry Cobbler
Combine the brown sugar, tapioca, 1/4 teaspoon salt, cinnamon, and cloves; mix well.
Toss with blueberries until thoroughly mixed.
Drizzle lemon juice over berries.
Turn into a 10-inch plate.
Dot with butter; set aside.
Shape into a ball and... - 43.3685
Summery Blueberry Cobbler
If you family swears by crumbles, then they are surely going to lap up this one. There is nothing quite like delicious cobblers on a summer’s day. Betty prepares a delightfully sweet blueberry cobbler recipe that is not at all time-consuming or requires a... - 121.301
1 Preheat the oven to 375°Fahrenheit.
2 In a medium-size saucepan, mix blueberries and honey.
3 In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in water and mix with the blueberries.
4 Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until... - 42.878
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spray an 8-inch-square baking dish or a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, toss together the berries, sugar, lemon juice, lemon peel, and cinnamon.
Pour half the berry mixture into the baking... - 37.5719
Cherry Blueberry Cobbler Supreme
Thaw fruit, if frozen.
In medium mixing bowl stir together flours, baking powder and salt.
In another medium mixing bowl beat 1 cup sugar and margarine until well combined.
Add dry ingredients alternately with milk.
Beat until smooth.
Spread the batter in... - 45.7747
1. Pre-heat the oven to 425°F.
2. Take a 9 X 12-inch baking dish and spray with PAM.
3. In a bowl, combine the berries sugar and cornstarch and orange zest by tossing them together.
4. Put the mixture in the baking dish.
5. In... - 47.6123
Blueberry Cinnamon Cobbler
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. Lightly spray a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
3. If using fresh berries, wash, dry, stem and pick them over. In a small saucepan, combine the blueberries and maple syrup and cook over medium heat,... - 36.7873
In a large bowl stir together the cornstarch, sifted, and the granulated sugar and add the blueberries and the lemon juice.
Toss the mixture until it is combined well and transfer it to a buttered 10-inch (6-cup) deep-dish pie plate.
In a bowl combine well... - 35.2463
In a small saucepan stir together 1/3 cup sugar and cornstarch, then add orange juice.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Add blueberries; cook until berries are hot.
Stir together flours and baking powder.
Add milk and oil; stir until... - 51.299
Summery Blackberry Cobbler
Have trouble feeding your kids with fruits? Try wrapping them under yummy cobblers. Betty whomps up a most and fruity cobbler that us so delish that you will have trouble stopping your kids from gorging into them again and again. Easy to make and good to... - 109.919
Fresh Blueberry Cobbler
1. Combine brown sugar, tapioca, salt, cinnamon, and cloves; mix well. Toss with blueberries until thoroughly mixed. Drizzle lemon juice over berries. Turn into a 10-inch pie plate. Dot with butter; set aside.
2. Prepare pastry. Shape into a ball and flatten... - 36.9105
Peachy Blueberry Cobbler
1.In a container, mix peaches, lemon juice, sugar and salt.
2.Add whipped topping and refrigerate the container.
3.Serve chilled with wafers or cookies. - 38.4851
Blueberry Raspberry Cobbler
Blueberry Raspberry Cobbler is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this Blueberry Raspberry Cobbler dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 41.1477
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Use a nonstick 8-inch-square baking pan or line a baking pan with a baking pan liner or spray lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
Combine brown sugar, cornstarch, and orange juice in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and cook,... - 44.2483
Devour this very delicious and easy to prepare Blueberry Slump- a treat for those with a sweet tooth. Pretty good enough to be served as a sweet dessert for festivals and occasions! - 39.074
In 2-quart casserole, mix blueberries, water, and 1/2 cup sugar.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 5 to 7 minutes or till boiling.
Meanwhile in bowl, combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar, soda, and salt.
Cut butter into flour mixture till mixture resembles coarse... - 41.0115
Fresh Blackberry Cobbler
In 10-inch heavy skillet with tight-fitting lid, combine blackberries and 1/2 cup sugar.
Dot with butter.
Cook and stir, over medium heat, until bubbly.
For biscuit topper, in medium bowl, combine biscuit mix, 2 tablespoons sugar and cream; mix... - 38.6391
Wheat And Oat Fruit Cobbler
Drain cherries and save the liquid.
Add enough water to make 1 cup (250 mL).
Combine 1/4 cup (60 mL) sugar replacement and cornstarch in a medium saucepan.
Add cherry liquid, cherries and food coloring, if using.
Stir to blend.
Cook over medium heat until... - 43.8138
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Combine berries and cornstarch in medium bowl; toss lightly to coat. Add sugar to taste; mix well. Spoon into 1-1/2-quart or 8-inch square baking dish. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Add milk, butter and... - 36.513
Berry Peach Cobbler
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the fruits with their juices, granulated sugar, and 1/3 cup flour. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 1 to 1 1/4 hours. Stir well.
3. Just before the time is up, in a food processor fitted with a... - 33.2063
Mixed Berry Cobbler
Fine end to a summer meal. That's what a cobbler with mixed berries do. This is a video of an amazingly easy cobbler. The variety of berries and the right amount of each gives a refined and yummy cobbler. Enjoy a warm summer afternoon with this great dessert. - 109.992
Thaw berries, if frozen; do not drain.
In a medium saucepan combine berries, the 1/3 cup sugar, and the cornstarch.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly.
For topping, in a small mixing bowl combine the biscuit mix, walnuts, brown... - 41.6743
Fresh Berry Cobbler
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Grease a 10X6 1/2X2-inch baking dish with butter.
3) Into a bowl, add in the blueberries, raspberries, strawberries or blackberries along with sugar and lemon juice. Mix well.
4) Transfer the mixture to... - 45.6426
Peach Berry Cobbler
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In a mixing bowl combine nectar, cornstarch, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg using a wire whisks and stirs to dissolve the cornstarch.
3. Add peaches and blueberries and stir to coat and set aside.
4. In a bowl... - 46.059
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Make filling: In medium saucepan, stir sugar, cornstarch, and pepper, until combined. Stir in peach slices, blueberries, and lemon juice and let stand.
3. Meanwhile, make biscuit topping: In medium bowl, stir together flour,... - 36.8836
No Fool Pie
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Melt margarine in deep 8-inch cobbler pan while oven is preheating; set aside.
Combine flour, sugar, and one-half of milk; stir until dry ingredients are moistened.
Add remaining milk and stir until smooth.
Pour batter over melted... - 38.1124