- » Light Berries Loaf
Light Berries Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of light berries loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for light berries loaf recipes.
White Chocolate Berry Cheesecake
1. Break the chocolate into a glass bowl, then put it over a pan of just simmering water to melt, making sure the bottom of the bowl doesn't touch the water. Line a lightly oiled 900g loaf tin with cling film.
2. Whisk the cheese, cream and sugar together,... - 39.9266
Mango Berry Pudding
1. Preheat covered barbecue to a medium heat. Line base of a lightly greased ovenproof dish with bread slices. Top with one-quarter of the mangoes, one-quarter of the blueberries and one-quarter of the raspberries, then sprinkle with one-quarter of the brown... - 38.1828
Easy Berry Bread
1. Sift flour, mixed spice and baking powder together into a bowl. Add sugar then, using your fingertips, rub in butter until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
2. Make a well in the center of flour mixture then, using a round-ended knife, mix in water and... - 37.8262
Wheat Berry Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Rinse the wheat berries in a strainer under running water and drain. 3) In a small saucepan, bring 1 1/2 cups tap water to a boil and add the berries. Cover the pan and simmer on a low heat for about 1... - 46.2887
I abandoned the traditional "family bread" we used to make for this one. My kids ask for this Cranberry Bread on most of the days. Get ready to make it often! - 41.3143
Supreme Ham Loaf
Combine first 7 ingredients; mix well.
Shape mixture into a 9 x 5 inch loaf; place in a lightly greased 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish.
Combine sugar, mustard, and vinegar; mix well and spoon half over ham loaf.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 20 minutes, basting... - 34.7383
Fruited Ribbon Loaf
1) Stir the gelatin in hot water, until dissolved, then mix in salt and cold water.
2) In a 9 1/2 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan, place the fruits for salad.
3) Gently pour over 1 cup gelatin mixture and refrigerate until set.
4) Stir lemon juice into rest of... - 41.1123
4 C's Cranberry Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a saucepan, combine 3/4 cup (175 ml) of the cranberries, sugar and orange rind. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook about 5 minutes, until the berries have popped.
3. Remove from heat and add remaining... - 31.7118
Cranberry Swirl Loaf
In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 cup flour, sugar, yeast and salt.
In a saucepan, heat water, milk and butter to 120°-130°.
Add to dry ingredients; beat until combined.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured surface; knead... - 39.9277
Cranberry Yeast Bread
This Cranberry Yeast Bread is a delicious fruity bread that you can satiate your guests with on any occasion. Enjoy this berry and honey bread on your next meal and let me know if you like it. Your suggestions for this Cranberry Yeast Bread are welcome. - 45.6259
1. Dissolve the dry active yeast in the water. Stir in the molasses and oil. Stir in the rye flour and mix well. Stir in enough whole wheat flour to make a batter which can be beaten. Beat 300 strokes, or for 10 minutes. This develops the gluten and is very... - 41.5361
Chocolate Raspberry Torte
In a medium mixing bowl allow egg whites to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan combine milk and the 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
Cook and stir over medium heat about 5 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
Remove from... - 39.4773
Whole Grain Soda Bread
1. Place the wheat berries in a small bowl, add 1/2 cup of boiling water and set aside to soak 1 hour, or until soft.
2. Place the raisins in another small bowl, add hot water to cover and set aside to soak.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°.
4. Lightly spray a... - 40.6652
Pate De Campagne With Walnuts
Combine the ground veal, ground pork, pork fat, coarse salt, pepper, thyme, allspice, tarragon, oregano, garlic, crushed juniper berries, cognac, Madeira, eggs and onions.
Blend thoroughly without overworking the mixture.
To test for seasoning, saute, cool,... - 42.338
Blueberry Orange Bread
Melt butter in boiling water in small bowl.
Add 1/2 cup orange juice and 3 teaspoons rind.
Beat egg with sugar until light and fluffy.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with orange liquid, beating until smooth.
Fold in berries.
Bake in greased fancy 1... - 47.4594
Orange Glazed Cranberry Pumpkin Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well, and make a well in center of mixture.
Combine oil and next 3 ingredients in a bowl, and stir well.
Add to flour mixture, stirring just until blended.
Stir in walnuts.
Pour batter... - 36.3921
Cranberry And Orange Bread
1. Preheat a 350°F/180°C/Gas 4 oven. Line a 9 X 5 in (23 X 13 cm) loaf tin with greaseproof paper and grease.
2. Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
3. Stir in the orange rind.
4. Make a well in the centre and add the orange... - 40.2385
Pate De Campagne
Mix all the ingredients except the bacon and put into a 1-quart (1-liter) terrine or loaf pan.
Lay the bacon over the top and set aside for 1 hour.
Preheat the oven to 325°F 170°C).
Put the terrine in a roasting pan.
Pour some water into the pan and bake... - 40.2732
In skillet, melt 3 tbsp (45 mL) of the butter over medium-high heat; cook onion and garlic for 3 minutes or until softened.
Using slotted spoon, transfer to large bowl.
Melt remaining butter in skillet; cook chicken livers over medium-high heat for 3 minutes... - 41.0263
Low Sodium White Bread
1) In a bowl, mix the milk and lemon juice well.
2) To this, add the yeast and fructose. Mix thoroughly.
3) Keep aside and allow to double in bulk. This will happen within a minutes.
4) In a bowl, combine the egg or egg substitute and corn oil. Mix... - 44.6496
Kabocha Bread Pudding With Pisco Soaked Prunes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small bowl, cover the prunes with the pisco and let stand for 1 hour, until plump. Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil. Add the kabocha squash and simmer until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain well. Transfer... - 34.8709