- » Light Berries Loaf
Light Berries Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of light berries loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for light berries loaf recipes.
I abandoned the traditional "family bread" we used to make for this one. My kids ask for this Cranberry Bread on most of the days. Get ready to make it often! - 42.8848
Chocolate Truffle Loaf With Sweet Raspberry Sauce
Line 9 1/4 X 5 1/4 X2 3/4 -inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
In small bowl mix 1/2 cup cream with egg yolks.
In large saucepan combine chocolate, corn syrup and margarine; stir over medium heat until melted.
Add egg mixture.
Cook 3 minutes over medium heat,... - 39.89
Blueberry Oat Bran Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium mixing bowl combine flour, oat bran, oats, cinnamon, baking soda, and nutmeg, stirring to combine.
2. In separate medium mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients except blueberries and stir to combine. Add to flour... - 34.0435
White Chocolate Berry Cheesecake
1. Break the chocolate into a glass bowl, then put it over a pan of just simmering water to melt, making sure the bottom of the bowl doesn't touch the water. Line a lightly oiled 900g loaf tin with cling film.
2. Whisk the cheese, cream and sugar together,... - 40.6366
Mango Berry Pudding
1. Preheat covered barbecue to a medium heat. Line base of a lightly greased ovenproof dish with bread slices. Top with one-quarter of the mangoes, one-quarter of the blueberries and one-quarter of the raspberries, then sprinkle with one-quarter of the brown... - 36.776
Easy Berry Bread
1. Sift flour, mixed spice and baking powder together into a bowl. Add sugar then, using your fingertips, rub in butter until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
2. Make a well in the center of flour mixture then, using a round-ended knife, mix in water and... - 39.2232
Wheat Berry Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Rinse the wheat berries in a strainer under running water and drain. 3) In a small saucepan, bring 1 1/2 cups tap water to a boil and add the berries. Cover the pan and simmer on a low heat for about 1... - 45.9158
4 C's Cranberry Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a saucepan, combine 3/4 cup (175 ml) of the cranberries, sugar and orange rind. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook about 5 minutes, until the berries have popped.
3. Remove from heat and add remaining... - 33.8669
Triple Layer Strawberry Cake
1. Split cake in thirds horizontally using a serrated knife, place bottom cake layer, cut side up, on a platter. Arrange 1/2 cup strawberries on cake, spread with 11/2 cups yogurt, and top with middle cake layer. Repeat procedure with 1/2 cup strawberries and... - 25.0296
Fruited Ribbon Loaf
1) Stir the gelatin in hot water, until dissolved, then mix in salt and cold water.
2) In a 9 1/2 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan, place the fruits for salad.
3) Gently pour over 1 cup gelatin mixture and refrigerate until set.
4) Stir lemon juice into rest of... - 40.8413
Cranberry Swirl Loaf
In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 cup flour, sugar, yeast and salt.
In a saucepan, heat water, milk and butter to 120°-130°.
Add to dry ingredients; beat until combined.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured surface; knead... - 41.9201
Supreme Ham Loaf
Combine first 7 ingredients; mix well.
Shape mixture into a 9 x 5 inch loaf; place in a lightly greased 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish.
Combine sugar, mustard, and vinegar; mix well and spoon half over ham loaf.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 20 minutes, basting... - 35.857
Chocolate Raspberry Torte
In a medium mixing bowl allow egg whites to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan combine milk and the 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
Cook and stir over medium heat about 5 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
Remove from... - 41.3213
Cranberry Cobblestone Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Lightly grease a stoneware loaf pan with oil
3. In a small mixing bowl, mix cranberries and orange zest.
4. On a lightly floured surface unroll dough and cut into 16 rolls.
5. Cut each roll into... - 48.4659
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray two 7 3/8-x-3 5/8-inch loaf pans with vegetable oil.
Combine first six dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
Make a well in dry ingredients and pour in... - 38.0944
Frozen Raspberry Salad
1) Cook marshmallows and orange juice in the top portion of a double boiler kept over boiling water.
2) Stir frequently till the marshmallows are melted and set aside to cool.
3) To the cooled juice mixture, add cream cheese and mayonnaise and mix... - 44.7702
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Grease a 9X5X3-inch loaf pan.
3) In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4) Drop in bits of butter. Mix to get a crumbly mixture.
5) In a bowl, mix the orange... - 48.1468
Pumpkin Cranberry Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 5 ingredients in a bowl. Combine pumpkin, 3/4 cup brown sugar, milk, oil, and egg in a bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until blended.... - 37.5581
Cranberry Yeast Bread
This Cranberry Yeast Bread is a delicious fruity bread that you can satiate your guests with on any occasion. Enjoy this berry and honey bread on your next meal and let me know if you like it. Your suggestions for this Cranberry Yeast Bread are welcome. - 47.3603
Orange Hazelnut Blueberry Bread
1. Add the ingredients to bread machine according to the manufacturer's directions. Select light setting, if available. If desired, when bread is cool, drizzle loaf with Orange Icing. - 31.15
Orange Cranberry Bread
Preheat an oven to 325°F (165°C).
Position a rack in the middle of the oven.
Butter an 8 1/2-by-4 1/2-by-2 1/2-inch (21-by-11-by-6-cm) loaf pan.
Sort the cranberries and discard any soft ones.
Coarsely chop them and place in a small saucepan over low... - 46.8987
1. Dissolve the dry active yeast in the water. Stir in the molasses and oil. Stir in the rye flour and mix well. Stir in enough whole wheat flour to make a batter which can be beaten. Beat 300 strokes, or for 10 minutes. This develops the gluten and is very... - 42.305
In small heavy saucepan, melt chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly.
Line 8x4x2 inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
Arrange 6 of the ladyfinger halves crosswise, side by side, in bottom of the pan, trimming if necessary to fit.
Line each long side... - 40.2559
Cranberry Anadama Bread
In electric blender, combine cranberries, honey, 1/3 cup orange juice and orange rind.
Process very briefly— only until cranberries are coarsely chopped.
Sprinkle yeast over lukewarm water and allow to soften for 10 minutes.
In a small saucepan, combine 1/3... - 44.6269
Traditional Cranberry Bread
Traditional cranberry bread reminds of the holidays. Cranberries are always a part of the Thanksgiving. The reddish pink bread looks beautiful, adding color to the festive season. Serve traditional cranberry bread for breakfast. - 51.3089
Iced Strawberry Partait With Malibu Sauce
1. For the parfait, tip the coconut milk into a small pan, then break in the chocolate. Warm gently over a low heat until the chocolate melts, then pour into a bowl and leave to Cool. Meanwhile, lightly oil the inside of a 1 kg loaf tin, then line the base... - 38.586
1 Sift together flour,baking soda,baking powder and salt.
2 In a large mixing bowl beat the eggs and sugar until well blended.Stir in the butter,milk and rosewater.
3 Stir in the flour until it is just moistened, then stir in the cranberries and... - 45.7672
Pecan Waffles With Strawberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a saucepan, bring the stock to lukewarm temperature and remove from the heat.
3. Stir in the cheese, oil, honey, thyme, dill and yeast.
4. Add the mashed potatoes and set aside for 10 minutes to make... - 43.7786
Peach Melba Terrine With Raspberry Sauce
1. MAKE THE TERRINE: Lightly coat a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan with nonstick vegetable cooking spray (or lightly oil). Line with plastic wrap, smoothing out any bubbles with your fingertips. Lightly spray the plastic wrap (or very lightly oil).
2. Pour the... - 39.0067
Raspberry Black Bottom Pie
Lightly oil a 25 cm/10 inch springform pan.
If you have a large brioche loaf, slice it thinly and lay it evenly over the base, standing slices around the pan to make a brioche crust.
If you are using sponge fingers, ensure the sugared side faces... - 49.3856
Whole Grain Soda Bread
1. Place the wheat berries in a small bowl, add 1/2 cup of boiling water and set aside to soak 1 hour, or until soft.
2. Place the raisins in another small bowl, add hot water to cover and set aside to soak.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°.
4. Lightly spray a... - 42.5782
Pate De Campagne With Walnuts
Combine the ground veal, ground pork, pork fat, coarse salt, pepper, thyme, allspice, tarragon, oregano, garlic, crushed juniper berries, cognac, Madeira, eggs and onions.
Blend thoroughly without overworking the mixture.
To test for seasoning, saute, cool,... - 44.3371
Blueberry Orange Bread
Melt butter in boiling water in small bowl.
Add 1/2 cup orange juice and 3 teaspoons rind.
Beat egg with sugar until light and fluffy.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with orange liquid, beating until smooth.
Fold in berries.
Bake in greased fancy 1... - 46.3421
Orange Glazed Cranberry Pumpkin Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well, and make a well in center of mixture.
Combine oil and next 3 ingredients in a bowl, and stir well.
Add to flour mixture, stirring just until blended.
Stir in walnuts.
Pour batter... - 38.6371
Cranberry And Orange Bread
1. Preheat a 350°F/180°C/Gas 4 oven. Line a 9 X 5 in (23 X 13 cm) loaf tin with greaseproof paper and grease.
2. Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
3. Stir in the orange rind.
4. Make a well in the centre and add the orange... - 39.81
Pate De Campagne
Mix all the ingredients except the bacon and put into a 1-quart (1-liter) terrine or loaf pan.
Lay the bacon over the top and set aside for 1 hour.
Preheat the oven to 325°F 170°C).
Put the terrine in a roasting pan.
Pour some water into the pan and bake... - 41.6563
In skillet, melt 3 tbsp (45 mL) of the butter over medium-high heat; cook onion and garlic for 3 minutes or until softened.
Using slotted spoon, transfer to large bowl.
Melt remaining butter in skillet; cook chicken livers over medium-high heat for 3 minutes... - 40.8082
Low Sodium White Bread
1) In a bowl, mix the milk and lemon juice well.
2) To this, add the yeast and fructose. Mix thoroughly.
3) Keep aside and allow to double in bulk. This will happen within a minutes.
4) In a bowl, combine the egg or egg substitute and corn oil. Mix... - 45.0916
Kabocha Bread Pudding With Pisco Soaked Prunes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small bowl, cover the prunes with the pisco and let stand for 1 hour, until plump. Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil. Add the kabocha squash and simmer until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain well. Transfer... - 36.0078