- » Light Baked French Toast
Light Baked French Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Light Baked French Toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Light Baked French Toast recipes.
Spray a baking sheet with non-stick coating; set baking sheet aside.
In a shallow bowl beat together egg, egg white, milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
Dip bread into egg mixture, coating both sides.
Place bread on prepared baking sheet.
Bake in a 500° oven for 5... - 36.1563
Crumb Topped French Toast
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well with a wire whisk.
Place cornflake crumbs in a shallow dish.
Dip bread slices into milk mixture, and dredge in cornflake crumbs.
Place bread slices on a baking sheet, and drizzle... - 30.245
Cinnamon Stuffed French Toast
1. Trim crusts from bread. Arrange half of bread in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
2. Combine milk, 1 1/2 cups egg substitute, half-and-half, and 1/2 cup sugar in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Pour half of milk mixture over bread... - 32.0859
Baked French Toast
In a shallow bowl, combine egg yolk, water, salt, and vanilla.
Soak bread in mixture, turning at least once.
Let stand until all liquid is absorbed.
Place bread on baking sheet; bake at 350°F.
for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. - 31.8453
French Toast Peach Cobbler
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine peaches, 3/4 cup granulated sugar, and flour in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray, let stand 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Combine remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar, orange rind, orange juice,... - 31.595
Baked French Toast
1.Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2.Combine milk, egg whites, vanilla, and nutmeg in a shallow bowl.
3.Dip the bread in the milk mixture, coating both sides.
4.Spray a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray or line with a nonstick baking liner. Arrange bread... - 41.4895
Coconut French Toast With Grilled Pineapple And Tropical Salsa
1. To prepare salsa, combine first 4 ingredients, cover and chill.
2. Preheat oven to 400°.
3. To prepare French toast, combine egg substitute and next 6 ingredients (through eggs) in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Place bread in egg mixture,... - 34.5906
Baked French Toast With Orange Syrup
Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
In a shallow dish combine , the whole egg, egg white, milk, and vanilla.
Dip bread slices in egg mixture, coating both sides.
Place slices on the prepared baking sheet.Bake in a 450Â° oven about 6... - 32.9456
Apple-cinnamon Baked French Toast
Place bread in a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Combine eggs, milk, 1/3 cup sugar and vanilla; pour half over bread.
Top with half of the apples.
Combine cinnamon, nutmeg and remaining sugar; sprinkle half over applds.
Top with the remaining... - 40.7903
Baked Apple French Toast
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Spray 9" x 13" Baker lightly with non-stick vegetable spray.
Cut bread into 1 1/2ch slices with Serrated Bread Knife and arrange closely in a single layer in Baker.
In Batter Bowl, beat eggs lightly.
Beat in milk, 1/4 cup of the... - 45.0808
Baked French Toast With Home-style Syrup
In a shallow dish or pie plate, combine eggs, milk, vanilla and salt.
Add bread and soak for 5 minutes, turning once to coat.
Coat each slice with cornflake crumbs and place on a well-greased baking sheet.
Dot each slice with butter.
Bake at 450° for 10-12... - 39.5745
Oven Baked French Toast
1. Grease a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish with oil.
2. Slice bread into 10 to 16 slices.
3. Preheat oven to 400°F 15 minutes before baking time.
4. Arrange the bread slices on the bottom of the greased dish.
5. In a medium mixing bowl,... - 46.6066
Fruity French Toast
Cut bread into 8 or more thick slices and place them in a deep bowl.
Combine the eggs, milk, baking powder and vanilla in a bowl and whisk to blend.
Pour the egg mixture over the bread.
Chill, covered, for 8 to 10 hours.
Mix together the strawberries,... - 39.7473
Chile Cheese French Toast & Cherry Tomato Salsa
1. In a large bowl, beat egg, egg whites, and milk until well blended. Dip 4 slices of bread into egg mixture; turn to saturate both sides. Arrange slices in a shallow 10- by 15-inch (25- by 38-cm) nonstick baking pan.
2. Top bread in baking pan evenly with... - 27.809
Overnight Caramel French Toast
In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring brown sugar, butter and corn syrup to a boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from the heat.
Pour into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Top with six slices of bread.
Combine sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon;... - 38.1445
French Bread Chicken Melts
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion and bell pepper,- saute 8 minutes or until very tender, adding water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to prevent scorching. Remove from heat, stir in... - 29.1206
Caramel Apple French Toast
Combine sugar, butter and syrup and cook 3 to 5 minutes until thick.
Pour in the bottom of a 9 x 12-inch ungreased baking dish.
Arrange apple slices on top.
In a separate bowl, mix eggs, milk and vanilla.
Dip the bread in the egg mixture and arrange on top of... - 33.2057
Oven French Toast
Beat together lightly the eggs, milk, salt and nutmeg.
Dip both sides of each piece of bread in egg mixture.
Place in a greased, shallow baking pan and drizzle melted butter over bread.
Bake at 500Â° F for 7 minutes per side or until brown. - 27.4803
Strawberry-banana French Toast
Place bread slices in a large shallow baking dish.
Combine eggs, milk, vanilla and baking powder; pour over bread.
Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight.
Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
In a bowl, combine strawberries, bananas, sugar and pie... - 39.0292
Stuffed French Toast
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a pie plate, combine the egg substitute and orange peel.
Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, turning to coat, until each slice has soaked up some batter.
Place on the prepared... - 41.2032
Stuffed French Toast
1. Arrange half of the bread slices in the bottom of a greased 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Top each bread slice in dish with a slice of ham, a slice of turkey, some of the pears, and a slice of cheese (cut and/or fold meat and cheese as necessary to fit... - 29.9736
Freezer French Toast
In a medium-size bowl, beat together eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla, and nutmeg.
Place bread slices on a rimmed baking sheet.
Pour egg mixture over bread and let stand for a few minutes.
Turn slices over and let stand until all the egg mixture is... - 36.4204
Banana & Walnut Stuffed French Toast
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly spray a cast iron or other ovenproof skillet with cooking spray and then heat over medium heat.
2. Spread mashed banana on top of 4 slices of bread.Sprinkle some chopped walnut on top. Place... - 33.4671
No Fry French Toast
Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray coating.
In a shallow bowl combine egg, egg white, milk, and vanilla.
Dip bread slices in egg mixture just long enough to coat both sides.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake in a 450° oven about 6 minutes or till bread... - 39.0976
Overnight French Toast
1. Preheat oven at 350°,
2. Slice the ends from bread.
3. Slice the remaining loaf into eight 1-inch slices and place in two greased 8-in. square baking pans.
4. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, yolks, cream, brown sugar, pie spice and... - 44.1434
Oven French Toast
Yummy Oven French Toast are my favorite. I love to have this for breakfast as it is both easy to make and light. Enjoy your French Oven Toast with this wonderful recipe. - 31.8678
Simple French Toast
Beat egg with milk and salt just to blend and place in a piepan.
Melt about 1/4 the butter in a large, heavy skillet.
Quickly dip bread in egg mixture, turning to coat both sides well, then brown on each side in butter (add more butter to skillet as... - 26.1763
Holiday Morning French Toast
Apples, cinnamon, brown sugar and raisins...what a delicious way to make French Toast! Easy to make the night before, just pop this in the oven an hour before your breakfast or brunch and thrill your family & friends with a warm and toasty holiday treat! - 27.361
Strawberry Banana French Toast
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In a large shallow baking dish arrange bread slices.
3. In a bowl mix eggs, milk, vanilla and baking powder
4. Pour the mixture over bread.
5. Cover and keep in refrigerator for 8 hours.
6. Take out from... - 48.7353
24 Hour French Toast With A Twist Of Lemon
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Use a 9" x 13" (4 L) baking dish to butter.
3) Layer the bottom with 6 slices bread.
4) Arrange a layer of ham over the bread.
5) Layer with 6 more slices of bread.
6) In a mixing bowl, to beat eggs, milk,... - 42.4887
Light Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Grease, then line the bottom and sides of a 9"x5"x3" loaf pan with foil; grease foil lightly.
Sift flour with baking powder, salt, and spices and set aside.
Cream butter until light, gradually add sugar, continuing to cream until... - 44.0263
Fruited French Toast
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup syrup.
In bowl combine reserved pineapple syrup, eggs, salt, and coconut extract.
Dip bread slices into egg mixture.
Cook on lightly greased griddle till golden.
Heat pineapple slices on griddle.
Top each piece of toast with... - 32.9647
Crunchy Oven Fried French Toast
1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2.Take an 8X8X2 inch baking pan and using a pastry brush brush it with margarine.
3.Take a medium mixing bowl and whisk together half and half, vanilla and eggs.
4.On a paper plate or wax paper mix... - 50.2662
Maple Flavored Custard French Toast
Combine first 4 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Mix milk with eggs; add flour mixture.
Beat till smooth.
Pour into shallow pan.
Soak bread in egg mixture 1 5 minutes; turn carefully.
Making sure both surfaces are thoroughly coated, soak 15 minutes... - 33.297
Vegan French Toast & Quiche
Place the tofu, soy milk, vanilla, maple syrup, cinnamon and
nutmeg in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour the mixture into an 8.5” x 11” baking dish.
Heat up griddle or non stick frying pan. Lightly grease with vegan... - 42.4912
Orange French Toast
In a bowl, combine eggs, buttermilk, sugar, orange peel, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
Soak bread for 2 minutes per side.
Cook on a greased hot griddle until golden brown on both sides and cooked through. - 26.7026
1) Set your oven to preheat at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) Cut the baguette diagonally into thin slices of 1cm thickness.
3) In a baking sheet, place the baguette slices and drizzle little olive oil on them.
4) Place the baking sheet inside... - 33.903
French Toast is delicious dish made from grains eggs cheese. Specially great for breakfast kids holiday. - 26.9979
Overnight French Toast
In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs.
Mix in cream, sugar, rum extract if desired, vanilla and nutmeg.
Place the bread in a single layer in two well-greased 15-in.x 10-in.x 1-in.baking pans.
Pour the egg mixture over bread in each pan.
Turn bread over to coat... - 40.77
1. Whisk eggs. Stir in honey or sugar, milk and salt.
2. Take a bowl, arrange bread slices as a pile and pour the egg mixture over it. Allow the slices to moisten well by turning them.
3. Heat a griddle on direct heat, melt oil and fry these slices... - 41.7111