- » Light Asian Dressing
Light Asian Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of light asian dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for light asian dressing recipes.
Smoked Salmon With Asian Dressing
1. Mix the ingredients for the dressing, It will keep in the fridge overnight, although the flavours will get hotter as the sits in the liquid.
2. To serve, arrange the salmon on plates - it works out at about 3 slices per person Mix the avocado, cucumber and... - 35.2894
Combine first 6 ingredients in container of an electric blender,- top with cover, and blend at high speed 30 seconds.
With blender running, gradually add oil in a slow, steady stream.
Blend 15 seconds.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Stir well before serving. - 28.2642
Steamed Salmon With Quick Spectrum Spicy Asian Marinade
Begin by boiling the water for a Chinese bamboo steamer.
In a stainless steel or glass bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the marinade.
Place each piece of salmon into a shallow bowl small enough to fit each steamer basket.
Spoon 3 tbs of marinade over... - 36.5383
Tabbouleh With Fresh Mint Yogurt Dressing
Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan; stir in bulgur.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 15 minutes or until bulgur is tender.
Drain well, and let cool.
Combine bulgur, diced cucumber, green peas, and diced onion in a bowl, and toss gently.
Combine... - 40.7197
Mix dressing ingredients in small bowl.
Reserve until needed.
Cook noodles in boiling, salted water only until tender (about 2 to 4 minutes).
Cut into serving pieces with kitchen scissors.
Place noodles in bowl.
Mix in water chestnuts and green... - 43.6338
All you have to do is to follow these simple instructions and you get a perfect result for Tempeh Reuben. Tempeh Reuben is a great dish you can think for your next party. Get ready! - 41.3038
Oriental Dressing 2
1. Combine garlic, rice vinegar, gingerroot, and soy sauce.
2. Let stand for 45 minutes.
3. Strain dressing. Discard garlic and ginger. - 24.7226
Asian Chicken Salad
To make the dressing, combine the ingredients in a bowl.
In another large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients with enough of the dressing to coat and season well with black pepper to taste. - 35.2557
Asian Noodle Vegetable Salad
TRIM SPRING ONIONS, cut in thin diagonal slices.
1.Cook noodles in large pan of boiling water 3-4 minutes or until just tender.
Remove from heat, drain.
Rinse under cold water and drain again.
2.Mark a cross on the top of each tomato.
Place in boiling water... - 42.7416
Asian Spiced Turkey
Place celery and onions inside the turkey cavity.
In a small bowl, combine 1 cup water, soy sauce, sugar, apple juice, vanilla and seasonings; mix well.
Place turkey, breast side up, on a rack in a roasting pan; pour remaining water into the pan.
Pour 1/4 cup... - 42.1131
Asian Cole Slaw - Vegan
This slaw is a great alternative to Cole slaw. It is light, fresh and delicious. You can make it gluten free by using gluten free soy sauce. Enjoy! - 0
Asian Steak Noodle Salad
1. In a shallow dish, mix all the marinade ingredients.
2. Add the meat steak to the dish and coat well with the mix.
3. Leave for one hour to marinate turning once.
4. Heat the griddle pan to a high heat till smoking.
5. Pat dry the... - 44.6026
Spicy Southeast Asian Shrimp Salad
1. In a medium bowl, combine the lemon juice, garlic, salt, peanut oil, sesame oil and hot oil. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Let marinate at room temperature, tossing occasionally, for at least 30 minutes or up to 1 hour. Meanwhile, soak about 1 dozen... - 37.2693
Asian Chicken & Noodles Salad With Greens
1. Simmer chicken with water, celery tops, salt and peppercorns in kettle 1 hour, or until tender. Take chicken from broth and let drain in shallow pan just until cool enough to handle. (Strain broth and save for soup.)
2. Remove skin from chicken, then pull... - 37.3513
Grilled Asian Eggplant With Ginger Sauce
Marcia Kiesel likes dressing up tender Asian eggplant with a vibrant fresh-ginger sauce that would also be wonderful with steamed fish or poached chicken.
Picture Credit: John Kernick
Recipe By: Marcia Kiesel
For more recipes, please visit Foodandwine.com - 36.4552
Calf's Liver Dressed For Dinner
Rinse the liver, trim away any membranes, and cut into thin pieces.
In a skillet, place the oil and add the pepper and scallions.
Stir for five minutes, or until the vegetables begin to become tender.
Add the raisins and spices, stir, then add the liver, the... - 39.2431
Liver Dressed For Dinner
1. Wash the calf liver with water, remove membranes if any and chop into thin pieces.
2. In a skillet, pour oil and stir fry pepper and scallions for 5 minutes, or until the vegetables begin to become tender.
3. Stir in the raisins and... - 42.5929
Oriental Honey Lime Dressing
Combine oil, ginger and garlic.
Microwave on High 2 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended. - 28.9234
Indonesian Salad With Coconut Peanut Dressing
Prepare Coconut-Peanut Dressing.
Pour enough boiling water over bean sprouts and cabbage to cover; let stand 2 minutes.
Cook and gently turn bean curd in oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until light brown; remove with slotted spoon and drain on... - 37.0905
Korean Style Dressing
1) In a small nonstick skillet, over medium heat, sauté sesame seeds for about 5 minutes till lightly browned and toasted and set aside to cool well.
2) Using a mortar, crush sesame seeds and grind with wooden spoon.
3) To a small bowl, transfer the... - 37.0065
Spinach Dressed With Oil And Vinegar
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the olive oil
2. Add the garlic and sauté lightly for half a minute.
3. Add the spinach and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally and breaking up the frozen chunks until spinach is hot.
4. Take pan off the... - 39.0719
Wash spinach and cook in saucepan with small amount of water for 10 minutes; remove from liquid and chop.
Sprinkle some of liquid over bread crumbs.
Cook sausage in heavy skillet, covered, for 10 minutes.
Remove sausage and add onions to fat in skillet; cook... - 40.9382
Chicken Breast In Lime With Hot Ginger Dressing
1. Place the chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish. Combine the lime juice and rind, the soy sauce and a few drops of the red-pepper seasoning in a cup, mixing well. Pour the marinade over the chicken; turn the chicken to coat well. Cover the dish with... - 42.7255
Lebanese Style Tuna Salad With Tahini Dressing
Make the dressing: In a blender blend together the tahini, the lemon juice, the garlic paste, and the cayenne, with the motor running add the oil in a stream, blending until the dressing is emulsified, and season the dressing with salt.
In a bowl toss the... - 38.0559
Rice Salad With Anchovy Dressing
1) In boiling salted water, cook rice for 15 minutes till tender.
2) Drain the rice and rinse under cold water to cool.
3) Drain anchovies and reserve half for garnish.
4) Peel the carrot and make shallow grooves at intervals lengthwise.
5)... - 46.2051
Chicken And Black Bean Taco Salad With Chipotle Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place over 1-quart glass mixing bowls or 10-ounce pyrex bowls on baking sheets. Gently press tortillas around bowls. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool... - 40.2663
Mixed Greens Salad Dressing
Looking for a recipe for a yummy salad dressing that is also healthy? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a tasty dressing that will please everyone's taste buds. - 99.8571
Apples And Yogurt
1) Cut the apples in eight slices and core the seeds.
2) In a fry pan, add sesame seeds to roast lightly. Toss while the seeds get light brown color.
3) Use 2 bowls to spoon yoghurt.
4) Place the apple slices on yoghurt around the... - 35.8106
Lamb Kofta Kebabs With Tahini Dressing
TRIM MEAT of any excess fat and sinew.
Cut into small pieces suitable for processing.
Prepare and heat barbecue.
1.Place lamb, onion, garlic, pepper, cumin, cinnamon, paprika, salt, bread and egg in food processor bowl.
Process 20-30 seconds or until mixture... - 42.6864
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing gently; chill.
Combine dressing and picante sauce, stirring well.
Cover dressing mixture and chill.
To serve, pour dressing over salad mixture,- toss gently to combine. - 30.5869
Rinse bulgur in a colander with cold water.
In a medium mixing bowl combine bulgur, cucumber, parsley and onions.
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine lemon juice, water, olive oil or salad oil, mint, garlic salt and pepper.
Cover jar and shake to... - 44.4346
Oriental Berry Beef Salad
Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon pepper over beef; rub garlic over beef.
Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add beef, and cook 2 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally.
Cook over medium-low heat 6 minutes or... - 42.896
Oriental Chicken Salad
Combine 1/2 cup soy sauce, dry sherry, and mustard in a small bowl; stir well.
Place chicken breast halves in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Pour marinade mixture over chicken; cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
Coat rack of a broiler pan with... - 44.0901
Salad Of Papaya Mango And Grapefruit
Combine the first 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine juice, oil, salt, and pepper, stirring with a whisk.
Drizzle dressing over fruit, sprinkle with mint.
Toss gently to combine. - 33.4214
Stir Fried Tuna On Spinach
1. To prepare soy dressing, in a small bowl, stir together mirin, vinegar, soy sauce, and horseradish; set aside.
2. Arrange spinach on a large platter, cover, and set aside.
3. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, stir sesame seeds over medium heat until... - 37.8782
Asparagus Vidalia And Beet Salad
Preheat oven to 375°.
Leave root and 1 inch stem on beets; scrub with a brush.
Place beets in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish; add 1/2 cup water to dish.
Cover; bake at 375° for 45 minutes.
Drain and let cool slightly.
Peel and cut each beet into 4 wedges; place... - 44.0621
Artichoke Mushroom Quiche
Cook artichoke heatts according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain well; press artichoke heatts between paper rowels to remove excess moisture.
Postion knife blade in food processor bowl; add artichoke heatts.
Top with cover, and process until finely... - 45.4664
Toasted Spinach Sandwiches
Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist.
Combine spinach and next 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Spread spinach mixture evenly over 4 slices of bread; sprinkle evenly with cheese, and top with remaining 4 bread slices.
Transfer... - 37.6008
Seared Tofu And Soba Noodle Salad
1. Cut each block of tofu in half lengthwise. Place tofu slices on several layers of paper towels,- cover with additional paper towels. Let stand 30 minutes, pressing down occasionally.
2. Combine vinegar and next 6 ingredients (vinegar through black pepper)... - 31.0169
Grilled Vegetable Kabobs
Place potatoes in medium saucepan; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 12 minutes.
Cut each potato in half.
Clean mushrooms with damp paper towels.
Remove stems, reserving stems for another use.
Thread potatoes,... - 42.5846
Quinoa Tabouli is a delicious, nutritious, easy-to-prepare dish. If you are looking forward to a perfect bowl of best flavored Quinoa Tabouli for today, here€™s a simple recipe on what and how to do it. Enjoy! - 35.4086
Chicken Breasts In Sesame Dressing With Pasta
All those who like fried and crispy chicken here is a quick and crispy chicken preparation. Watch the video with Chef Evanne making flavorful Kraft Foods style chicken just right for lunch. A wholesome affair indeed! - 95.1019
Flatiron Steak Salad With Thai Dressing
1. Light a grill. In a blender, puree the 2 tablespoons of oil with the lime juice, fish sauce, soy sauce, garlic, chile, ginger and sugar. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Brush the steak with vegetable oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill over high... - 29.0528
Make Best Whipped Topping.
When stiff, fold in remaining ingredients and freeze in bowl.
Defrost in refrigerator for a few minutes, then stir lightly with fork and serve, still icy, as a pungent dressing for boiled fish or beef. - 24.415
Lamb Shish Kebab
Have 6 metal skewers ready.
Cut meat into 1 1/2-inch cubes, and marinate in dressing 1-2 hours; then divide into 6 parts.
Cut each strip of bacon into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Thread lamb, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, and green pep-per on each skewer.
Salt... - 28.6099
Oriental Turkey & Swiss Salad
The Oriental Turkey and Swiss salad is a turkey recipe with a difference. Surprise your friends with this exotic salad that is an entirely different way of presenting the traditional Turkey. Lay out a wonderful spread and entertain in style. - 33.9002
Mix cabbage, carrots, green pepper and onion.
Sprinkle with 1/2 cup water; chill.
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup water.
Mix sugar, vinegar, celery seed, salt and pepper in saucepan; bring to a boil.
Stir in softened gelatin.
Cool until slightly thickened; beat... - 46.8898
1. Peel the cucumber, seed and shred.
2. In a bowl, place cucumber and season with salt.
3. Cover and let it stand for 1-2 hours.
4. Drain all water.
5. In a bowl, mix cayenne pepper, soy sauce, water, sweetener and... - 45.5204
Oriental Spinach Salad
Combine all ingredients in a large salad bowl.
Combine all ingredients for dressing in a jar and shake well.
Pour Dressing over and toss lightly.
Garnish with egg slices.
Makes 6 servings. - 38.9497
Combine lettuce, cabbage, and cucumber; chill.
Pour milk over coconut; let stand 10 minutes.
To prepare dressing, blend together mayonnaise, salt, and pepper; stir in coconut mixture.
Toss dressing lightly with cabbage mixture. - 30.3096
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add carrot, onion, and beans; saute until tender.
Combine broth, water, and salt in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Add couscous; cover and let stand 5... - 39.8016
Oriental Mushroom Salad
In a jar, combine oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and pepper.
In a bowl, combine mushrooms, beans, pea pods, sprouts, and water chestnuts.
Pour dressing over; toss lightly.
Cover and refrigerate several hours.
Makes 6 servings. - 41.6908
Combine all ingredients except dressing in large bowl and toss lightly.
Just before serving, pour dressing over and toss. - 29.974
My Sister-in-law's Bok Choy Salad
1. In a medium bowl pour in the vinegar, sesame oil, soya sauce, canola oil and sugar and mix well till the sugar is dissolved.
2. Chop the bok choy into 1 inch pieces and place it in a zip lock bag. Refrigerate the bok choy till further use to... - 0
Pagoda Chicken Bowl
Prepare noodles with chicken sauce mix, following label directions for top- range method; set almonds aside for later stage.
Spoon noodle mixture into a medium-size bowl; cool, stirring lightly several times at room temperature.
Set aside several pineapple... - 37.5719
Pagoda Chicken Bowl
My family loves this Pagoda Chicken Bowl and whenever any occasion comes they ask me to cook it again. Very simpe and easy dish to make this Pagoda Chicken Bowl takes in a combination of chicken, noodles, fruit tidbits and spices. A very indulgent dish to... - 39.6994
Autumn Fruit Salad
Preparation Combine all fruits in a bowl.
Cover and chill.
In a separate bowl, combine dressing ingredients.
Cover and chill for 2 hours for flavors to blend.
Just before serving, pour dressing over fruit and stir to mix lightly.
Garnish with mint sprigs. - 34.1915
1. Wash the spinach leaves thoroughly, removing and discarding thick stems.
2. Chop spinach or leave whole if the leaves are small.
3. Chop the bacon into small pieces.
4. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach and onion.
5. In a... - 38.7769
In a large mixing bowl, gently toss together all the salad ingredients.
In a separate bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and blend well.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and chill.
About twenty minutes before serving, add the toasted Pita bread... - 35.1822
Scrub and quarter potatoes. Cook, covered, in lightly salted, boiling water for 10 to 15 minutes or till tender. Drain and cool.
On eight 8- or 9-inch skewers, alternately thread potatoes, ham, and green pepper. Place kabobs on the unheated rack of a broiler... - 26.2918
Oriental Spinach Salad
Place sesame seeds in a small saucepan.
Toast over medium heat, stirring constantly until seeds are a golden color, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Pour the seeds into a bowl.
Stir in sugar, soy sauce, garlic, and dashi.
Cook the spinach in boiling salted... - 40.3531
In a mixing bowl combine the bulgur and the tomatoes with their juice.
Let is stay at room temperature for about thirty to sixty minutes until the bulgur is soft and the tomato liquid absorbed.
Add all the other vegetables and mix gently but... - 37.3917
Oriental Chicken Salad
1 In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients, except lettuce.
2 Toss lightly.
3 Place in the refrigerator and chill.
4 Serve immediately on a bed of lettuce. - 38.5243
Oriental Spinach Salad
To make the dressing: Place the cornstarch in a small saucepan.
Whisk in the broth until smooth.
Add the vinegar, soy sauce, honey, oil, ginger, and garlic.
Grate 1 teaspoon rind from the orange into the saucepan; cut the orange in half and squeeze... - 48.234
J's Raw Pancit
Raw food lovers will get a huge delight. This video prepares pancit - a Filipino dish with kelp noodles and vegetables. Made with exotic taste of Asian cuisine, this is easy to make and tastes really good. The healthy usage of organic ingredients makes this... - 103.63
Turkish Potato Salad
Here's an amazing Turkish Potato Salad recipe which is absolutely delicious. You can serve Turkish Potato Salad as a yummy Appetizer or a light side dish. Try this Turkish Potato Salad once, your loyalty to it forever is guaranteed! - 48.3806
Oriental Cabbage Slaw
Cut pea pods into 1-inch pieces.
Place in a salad bowl with cabbage, radishes, onion, and bamboo shoots; cover and refrigerate, if made ahead.
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven until lightly browned (about 8 minutes); set... - 31.2934
In a large bowl, stir together bulgur, boiling water, and bouillon granules; let stand until water is absorbed (about 1 hour).
Pour into a fine wire strainer and let drain.
Insert metal blade.
Chop the 2/3 cup mint leaves and parsley; set aside.
Following,... - 45.5676
Oriental Tuna Sandwich
Blend first 5 ingredients.
Add tuna and water chestnuts; toss lightly.
Cut bread in half lengthwise; wrap top half and store.
Spread bottom half with butter.
Top with lettuce, tuna, tomatoes, and avocado. - 35.349
Burmese Five Ingredient Salad With Fried Garlic
To make the dressing: Combine the ingredients in a large bowl, whisking to form a smooth mixture.
Set aside at room temperature until needed.
To make the salad: Place the vegetable oil in a 4-quart (or larger) pot.
Heat oil over high heat, taking care not to... - 43.8999
Oriental Cabbage Salad
1) For dressing, combine the seasoning packet from the ramen noodles, salad oil, vinegar, sugar, and pepper to the Tupperware Quick Shake container.
2) Apply seal and shake well to dissolve seasonings.
3) Cut each baby corn crosswise into half.
4) Mix... - 46.9717
Tabbouleh With Lamb
If using lamb, trim any excess fat from it.
Chop the lamb or chicken and place the meat in a large bowl.
(You should have about 1 1/2 cups.) For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine oil, lemon juice, mint, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Cover and shake well.
Pour... - 48.7881
Oriental Grilled Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Remove head and tail, if desired.
Using a sharp knife, cut three 1/2-inch-deep diagonal slits, 1 inch apart, into both sides of fish.
For seasoning mixture, combine scallions, gingerroot, soy sauce, sake, oil, sugar, and salt.
Rub fish... - 42.7042
Oriental Chicken Salad
For a festive presentation, mound chicken lightly in the center of a large shallow dish.
Surround with colorful rows of lettuce, bell pepper, pea pods, celery, tomatoes, and water chestnuts.
Garnish with bean sprouts, sieved egg yolks, and sesame seeds. - 30.2193
Oriental Steamed Fish
Wash fish, cover inside and out with salt; let stand 2 to 3 hours.
Wash and pat dry, sprinkle inside lightly with salt.
Shape pan of heavy foil closely around the fish; set in larger pan.
In a small pan melt butter; saute mushrooms and onions about 5... - 38.6408
Oriental Endive Salad
To crisp Belgian endive, rinse heads in cold water, wrap in paper towels, place in a plastic bag, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 2 days.
Spread almonds in a 9- or 10-inch-wide baking pan and toast in a 350° oven until golden, about 8... - 35.9923
Sweet And Sour Fish Kebabs
SOAK WOODEN SKEWERS in water for several hours.
1.Cut fish into 2.5 cm cubes.
Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid.
Cut capsicum into 2.5 cm pieces.
Thread capsicum, fish and pineapple alternately onto skewers.
2.Place kebabs in shallow non-metal... - 41.6639
Oriental Spinach Salad
1) Rinse the spinach well, shake dry and let drain completely.
2) With a damp paper, wipe the mushrooms and slice into thin pieces.
3) Coarsely chop the eggs and set aside.
4) Thinly slice the scallions on the diagonal and set aside.
5)... - 46.5435
Oriental Mandarin Salad
To make cereal croutons, in large skillet combine 1 tablespoon oil, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, 1/4 teaspoon garlic and 1/8 teaspoon ginger.
Cook just until mixture comes to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Add cereal, stirring until all... - 45.0645
Indonesian Fried Tofu And Bean Sprout Salad Tahugoreng
1. Place the bean sprouts in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and let stand for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water; drain well. Dry on paper towels. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or overnight.
2. Dry the tofu cakes on a paper towel. Cut... - 39.4894
Indonesian Mixed Salad With Pineapple
1) In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, place the carrots to blanch until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Drain well.
2) In a large saucepan of water, place the tofu and simmer for 10 minutes.... - 49.064
1. In a small mixing bowl stir together the yogurt, light mayonnaise dressing or salad dressing, lemon juice or vinegar, curry paste or powder, horseradish, and onion. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. If desired, garnish dip with green onion. - 28.4802
Tokyo Turkey Toss
In large bowl, combine turkey, bean sprouts, cooked rice, celery, carrot, green pepper, French dressing, soy sauce, salt, and a dash pepper; mix well and chill.
Just before serving, add mayonnaise and almonds; toss together lightly.
Serve in lettuce cups;... - 33.4382
1. Peel tomatoes, and cut out a thin slice from its top, and use spoon to scoop out its pulp. Preserve the shells. Drain the shells by turning them upside down on a paper towel.
2. An hour before serving, take a medium-sized bowl and add pineapple, 2... - 29.7604
Mixed Lettuce Salad
Blend the cream into the mustard, then add the lemon juice and seasoning.
Cover and keep cool.
Toss the lettuce together and put into one or two cold salad bowls.
Stir the dressing and pour over the lettuce.
Toss lightly, then sprinkle the nuts over.
Toss... - 33.7935
Salad Chow Mein
In large bowl, combine cabbage, mushrooms and onion.
Combine salad dressing and soy sauce; pour over cabbage mixture.
Just before serving, add noodles; toss lightly.
Serve immediately. - 33.34
Rice And Pineapple Salad
1. Finely chop the pineapple rings into bits.
2. Halve, deseed and finely chop the green pepper.
3. Wash, trim and shred the spring onions.
4. In a colander or sieve, place the rice
5. Wash under cold tap water and drain thoroughly, 3 to 4 times... - 40.0459
Tomatoes Stuffed With Crab Meat
Cut off the stem ends of the tomatoes.
Scoop out the insides and reserve for another use.
Lightly salt the insides and invert onto paper toweling.
Set aside to drain.
In a mixing bowl combine the salad ingredients, except for the tomatoes.
In a separate bowl,... - 40.2511
Polynesian Salad Bowl With Shrimp And Lobster
In a large mixing bowl, lightly mix together the salad ingredients.
In a separate bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and blend well.
Rim the edges of a salad bowl with the salad greens.
Pour in the salad.
Garnish attractively with some of the lobster and... - 34.2757
Beef Supper Salad
Advance preparation: Combine first 3 ingredients, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Combine beef, beans, celery, onion, and eggs.
Pour dressing over bean mixture; toss lightly.
Refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Stir before serving. - 35.907
Betty's Tomato And Basil Couscous
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Tomato and Basil Couscous. This dish can be used as a complete lunch or as a side dish at dinner. - 0
In a large pan, boil about six quarts of water.
Stir in the noodles, salt and oil.
Stir the noodles gently to prevent them from sticking to each other and to the pan.
Boil over high heat, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is soft but al dente, according... - 41.8333
Bulgur Lychee And Kumquat Salad
Soak the bulgur in 4 pints boiling salted water for about 30 minutes, until tender and the water has been absorbed.
Rinse in cold running water and squeeze dry with the hands.
Shake all the ingredients for the dressing together in a screw-top jar.
Cut some of... - 39.0474