- » Light Almond Biscotti
Light Almond Biscotti Recipes
Enjoy our collection of light almond biscotti recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for light almond biscotti recipes.
Cocoa Almond Biscotti
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, and baking powder, and stir to mix well. Add the almonds if desired, and stir to mix. Add the remaining ingredients, and stir just until the dough holds together.
2. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured... - 31.7616
Crunchy Almond Biscotti
1. In a bowl using an electric mixer, cream butter with sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until incorporated; beat in lemon zest and almond extract. In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir into butter mixture until... - 33.0076
Almond Biscotti Cookies
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 350°F (*325°F).
Combine flour, sugar and baking powder. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Beat eggs until thick and light-colored. Add almond extract. Gradually beat egg mixture into flour mixture.... - 29.0625
Almond Ginger Biscotti
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, until blended. Stir in almonds and ginger.
3. In medium bowl, whisk together whole eggs, egg whites,... - 39.6605
Almond Chocolate Biscotti
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Spread almonds on a cookie sheet and toast in oven 5 to 7 minutes, or until almonds are light brown, shaking pan several times. Grind one third of nuts in a food processor; set aside in a large bowl. Chop remaining nuts coarsely and... - 35.4351
Lemon Almond Biscotti
In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, cornmeal and baking powder.
In a large bowl, stir together the egg whites, honey, oil and almond extract.
Using a wire whisk, stir the flour mixture into the egg white mixture and add enough of the lemon juice to... - 39.9147
Perfect Biscotti Dough Making Part 1
With celebrations looking up, you would like to try your hands in making cookie which are exceptional and you have never tried before. Italian biscotti is a favorite among all and very easy to prepare. A melt in mouth dessert using flour, sugar and butter,... - 103.177
Perfect Biscotti Baking Part 2
If you are planning to bake a cookie to celebrate a special occasion, why compromise with anything ordinary. Italian Biscotti is an amazing snack and goes well with any hot beverage. Eva tries hard to make an appealing presentation and succeeds. So can you! - 104.563
Choc Almond Biscotti
1. Sift together flour, cocoa powder and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture, add sugar, almonds and eggs and mix well to form a soft dough.
2. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth.... - 29.5813
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place almonds in small baking pan.
3. Roast in oven while it is preheating, for 5 to 8 minutes, sautéing occasionally until golden. Remove and set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour, baking powder... - 44.5437
Almond Biscotti Cookies
Beat eggs and egg white at high speed of an electric mixer 3 minutes.
Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar, beating at high speed.
Add almond extract, and beat 2 additional minutes.
Combine flour and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well; stir in... - 44.4728
Cherry Almond Biscotti
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine egg, egg whites, almond extract, and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring until well blended. Stir... - 33.4006
Brandy Almond Biscotti
This Brandy Almond Biscotti surprises you with the flavors packed into it. For those who loves the strong taste of the deadly combination of brandy, chocolate chips and toasted almonds, this is defintely the dish for you. Try this Brandy Almond Biscotti for... - 47.0907
Preheat oven to 375°F Place almonds in small baking pan.
Bake 7 to 8 minutes or until golden brown, watching carefully.
Beat sugar and margarine in medium bowl with electric mixer until smooth.
Add egg whites and almond extract; mix well.
Combine... - 40.8095
Mocha Almond Biscotti
Spread the almonds on a baking sheet and toast at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, egg white, vanilla... - 41.067
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F
2. On a cookie sheet, add the almonds and toast for about eight minutes, stirring every once in a while; allow to cool and set and set aside
3. Turn the temperature down to 350Â°F
4. In a mixing bowl,... - 44.7832
Chocolate Almond Biscotti
1. Heat the oven to 300Â°F.
2. Coat a large baking sheet lightly with butter and flour.
3. In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cocoa well.
4. In another bowl, beat the eggs and egg yolk and add the... - 47.1039
Hazelnut Almond Biscotti
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a food processor, add the flour, baking powder, salt and 3/4 cup sugar.
3) Add butter and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add all the nuts and pulse about 10 times until coarsely... - 46.9071
Orange Almond Biscotti
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Lightly coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, pastry flour, baking powder, and salt.
In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the eggs, oil, sugar, and... - 47.0643
Chocolate Almond Biscotti
In medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; set aside.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat granulated sugar and margarine for 2 minutes or until creamy.
Add Egg Beaters and almond extract; beat well.
With electric mixer... - 47.0731
Sugared Almond Biscotti
This Sugared Almond Biscotti is a rare and rich recipe. Watch the video for the details of this cookie-like confection that goes wonderfully with coffee or hot chocolate. It also makes a great gift at Christmastime! - 140.761
Salted Chocolate-dipped Almond Biscotti
Chocolate chips in the dough plus a dip in melted chocolate after baking make these classic almond biscotti double-chocolate, really. They make a perfect homemade gift, whether for the holidays, a housewarming party, or any other occasion – I mean, who... - 37.3393
Spiced Ginger Biscotti
Combine egg substitute, coffee granules, and almond extract; stir well with a wire whisk.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add flour and next 4 ingredients, and process until combined.
Add margarine, and pulse 12 to 14 times or until... - 42.3336
Classic Italian Biscotti
If you love your cookies, then you will simply love this classic Italian style biscotti. Eva Papayiannis teaches you how you can bake this double-baked cookies at home. It makes a wonderful alternative to sugar laden cookies and goes well with coffee, tea, or... - 99.1009
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease 11- x 17-inch cookie sheet. All ingredients should be at room temperature. In a large bowl, beat eggs at high speed, until tripled in volume and foamy.
2. In another bowl, beat shortening and sugar at medium speed... - 35.4916
In large bowl, combine flour and baking powder; stir in almonds.
Whisk together eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla, almond extract and orange rind; stir into flour mixture until soft, sticky dough forms.
Transfer dough to lightly floured work surface; with hands,... - 44.8414
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
3. Beat sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until blended. Add... - 39.4071
Chocolate Dipped Cherry And Walnut Biscotti
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a large bowl beat the eggs to a froth.
Add the oil while beating.
Continue beating, adding the sugar and extracts.
Gradually add the baking powder and flour, mixing to incorporate.
Fold in the cherries and walnuts with a rubber... - 40.1181
Espresso biscotti are double baked espresso flavored biscotti that can be served with tea or coffee. Prepared with a batter of flour, sugar and honey with instant espresso powder and coffee, the espresso biscotti is dipped in a cinnamon sugar coating and... - 41.5748
|n a large mixing bowl, combine butter, eggs and vanilla Until well blended.
Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda; gradually add to the butter mixture just until combined (dough will be crumbly).
Turn dough onto a lightly floured... - 40.6279
Biscotti With Dried Fruits
To Make Dough: In a food processor with the metal blade, pulse apricots and figs until chopped.
Transfer to an 8-cup (2-quart) microwavesafe bowl and stir in raisins, currants, and Marsala.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%) for 2 to 4 minutes, or until hot... - 45.0162
Cherry Chocolate Biscotti
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Lightly grease cookie sheet.
Combine sugar and margarine. Beat until well blended. Add almond extract and eggs. Blend well. Add flour and baking powder. Mix well. Stir in cherries and miniature chocolate... - 42.2098
Italian Double Chocolate Biscotti
Angie in this video is making some yummy Double Chocolate Biscotti. They are twice baked chocolate cookies. They are so fabulous to eat and you can also save a lot of money by making it at home. Watch and learn from this video. Enjoy! - 115.912
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Farenheit.
2. Grease, and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set it aside.
3. In a bowl , add sugar and 4 tablespoons of butter. Beat them together for 3-5 minutes or until they are light and... - 107.356
Amaretti Topped Fresh Pineapple Pie
Prepare Lowfat Pastry and set aside in pie pan.
In a large bowl, stir together tapioca and sugar.
Add pineapple, lime peel, and lime juice; mix gently.
Let stand for at least 15 minutes.
Spoon pineapple filling into pastry; place pan on a baking sheet to... - 39.7835