- » Light Alfredo Sauce
Light Alfredo Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of light alfredo sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for light alfredo sauce recipes.
Fettuccine With Light Alfredo Sauce
Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain. In a large saucepan, bring the evaporated milk to a simmer over moderate heat. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, green onions and parsley. As soon as it has melted, and the sauce is thick and creamy, pour over... - 24.5608
Pasta With Light Alfredo
In a large saucepan, bring the evaporated milk to a simmer over moderate heat.
Stir in the Parmesan and, as soon as it has melted and the sauce is thick and creamy, pour over cooked pasta.
Season to taste with black pepper. - 26.6217
Lightly Herbed Pasta Alfredo
1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
2. Using a steamer basket, place the vegetables over boiling water to steam until they are crisp-tender.
3. While those are cooking away, heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the... - 39.0743
1 In a 1 1/2-quart casserole combine the green onion, butter or margarine, garlic, basil, and pepper. Cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 2 to 3 minutes or till the onion is tender.
2 Stir in celeriac, carrot, wine, water, and bouillon... - 41.6463
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole add green onion, butter or margarine, garlic, basil, and pepper. Mix together.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Add celeriac, carrot, wine, water, and bouillon granules.
4) Cook covered on high... - 44.8784
In a large saucepan melt the butter or margarine; stir in the green onions, garlic, fresh or dried basil, and pepper.
Cook till onion is tender.
Add celeriac, carrots, wine, water, and bouillon granules.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook about 10... - 40.5397
Pork And Vegetable Alfredo
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, broccoli, and onion; saute 5 minutes or until tender. Add pork, fettuccine, pepper, and salt; saute 2 minutes. Stir in alfredo sauce; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. - 30.8852
Parmesan Scallops With Spinach Alfredo
1. Prepare sauce mix according to package directions using 2 cups fat-free milk, keep warm.
2. Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray,- place over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms, saute 5 minutes or until tender. Reduce heat to medium. Add spinach,... - 29.2194
Classic Alfredo Sauce
1. In a saucepan, heat butter and cream; cook over medium heat until mixture is hot and butter melts.
2. Reduce heat to low; add cheese and cook until melted and smooth, stirring constantly.
3. The sauce is rich and delicious, and easy to... - 32.0488
Creamy Spinach And Mushroom Alfredo
1. Cook dumplings according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Saute mushrooms 2 minutes or until soft. Add garlic; saute 1 minute. Reduce heat to low; stir in Alfredo sauce... - 35.1227
Tortellini Alfredo With Roasted Peppers
1. Prepare the tortellini according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, drain the roasted sweet peppers and cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
2. In a large saucepan heat the alfredo sauce. Add the cooked and drained tortellini. Reduce heat; add the sweet... - 26.4223
Fettuccine With Walnut Alfredo Sauce
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, toast the walnuts over medium heat, shaking frequently, about 6 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
3 Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes, or... - 37.1514
Kosher Super Creamy Linguini Alfredo (gluten-free Sauce)
1. In a pot, boil water, add salt, and throw pasta in it. Cook until done. Drain and set it aside.
2. Place a pan over heat, and melt butter in it. Add garlic and sauté until light browned.
3. Throw cream cheese, and allow it to melt.... - 117.775
Angel Hair Pasta With Shrimp In Alfredo Sauce
This is a really easy and delicious recipe! I added asparagus and mushrooms but feel free to substitute the veggies for other things like bell peppers, corn or broccoli! - 127.156
Chicken Linguine Alfredo
1 In a 2-quart saucepan,melt butter over medium heat Add shallots and garlic,cook for 1 minute stirring continuously.Remove crushed garlic from the saucepan.
2 In a medium bowl beat half-and-half along with flour with a wire whisk and add to the... - 43.7233
In a heavy bottom saucepan, combine heavy cream, black pepper and nutmeg.
In a large saucepan, bring one gallon of salted water to a boil.
Heat cream mixture over medium heat and simmer until volume is reduced about 25%.
While the cream is still simmering,... - 38.899
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch leeks 1 minute or so.
In a frying pan, cook bacon.
Cook leeks with bacon 1 minute.
Add remaining ingredients.
While stirring, cook until bechamel is hot and mixture... - 30.8744
1. In a kettle prepare the noodles as per label directions, drain and return it back.
2. With two forks toss the noodles lightly with Parmesan cheese and 5 tablespoons of the butter or margarine such that the noodles get evenly coated.
3. In a small... - 44.4036
Beef Bone Noodle Alfredo
Cook noodles as directed.
While noodles cook, heat butter and cream in small saucepan over low heat until butter is melted.
Stir in cheese, parsley flakes, salt and pepper; keep warm over low heat.
Return drained noodles to kettle.
Pour sauce over noodles,... - 32.0346
Microwaved Noodles Alfredo
Cook noodles as directed in chart on .
Drain, return to casserole dish and set aside.
Place butter and cream in a 2 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds [ROAST-8, 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes 30 seconds or until cream is hot... - 40.513
Cook noodles as directed on package.
While noodles cook, heat butter and cream over low heat until butter is melted.
Stir in cheese, salt and pepper; keep warm over low heat.
Drain noodles; return hot noodles to kettle.
Pour sauce over noodles, gently tossing... - 33.7501
1. Cook noodles as per the label instruction on a kettle. Drain and transfer to the same kettle again.
2. Add Parmesan cheese and 5 tablespoons of the butter or margarine. Toss lightly with forks to coat the noodles properly with butter or margarine.... - 46.5496
1) In a medium bowl, place together flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2) Make well in center of flour mixture.
3) Stream in eggs and water, in the flour well.
4) Using fork beat the flour mixture until stiff is formed.
5) Lightly dust working surface... - 44.8639
Tasty Fettuccine Alfredo
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles about 10 inches long.
Cook noodles in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente .
While noodles are cooking, melt butter in a wide frying pan (or chafing dish, if you plan to assemble this at the... - 40.8095
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
3) Meanwhile, place each chicken breast between plastic wrap and roll or pound with a rolling pin to 1/4-inch thickness.
4) Dip the chicekn breasts in... - 39.8584
Chicken Alfredo Part 1: Introduction
For everyone who thought cooking Chicken Alfredo at home is nearly impossible, this video series is a must watch. The chef has broken down the video into 2 parts - In this video the lady shares the ingredients and utensils you may need for preparing the dish... - 80.9343
Chicken Alfredo Part 2: Preparing The Dish
Here is Part 2 of the chicken alfredo with fettuccine series, where the chef talks about preparing the dish. Well explained and described, the video could have been better if it had maintained a flow. - 89.4817
Chicken Vegetable Fettuccine Alfredo - Home Date Night!
Chicken Alfredo may seem really difficult but Monique's version is a really good way to make it. If you want, you can try using low-fat alternatives to avoid piling on the pounds. Try this simple homegrown version of the classic dish. - 110.095
A Healthier Fettuccine Alfredo
Alfredo Fettuccine is a classic Italian favorite made by simply tossing fettuccine with butter and plenty of grated parmesan cheese. The white cheesy sauce enrobes the pasta and results in a rich luxurious feel of the pasta in the mouth. - 0
Crispy Chicken Piccata With A White Wine Sauce
Chicken turns out with a different form and flavor every time it is cooked in different flavors. Watch chef Mike cooking slices of chicken and serving with a white wine sauce. Great presentation of chicken with the sauce. - 85.3488
Cheesy Elbow Pasta
Looking for an amazing cheesy elbow pasta recipe that is simple, satisfying and ready in just a few minutes. Take the great taste and convenience of this ultimate comfort food. This cheesy pasta with alferado sauce would surely be the favorite with your... - 101.414
Spaghetti With Broccoli And Ham
1. In a large saucepan, bring about six cups of water to a boil and add spagetti to it; cook for about eight minutes
2. Add broccoli and cook for another minute; drain this mixture in the colander afterwards
3. In a pan, combine ham and alfredo sauce,... - 35.2162
Spaghetti (pasta) Sauce And Meatballs
Alright meat eaters, here comes another great recipe for you guys- Italian Spaghetti with Meatballs and Sausage. This is a family recipe and it has the touch of traditional Italian cooking in it. View this recipe and cook it up this weekend to impress your... - 132.306
New Orleans Sausage And Noodles
1) Follow the package directions to cook Alfredo noodle mix.
2) During last 3 minutes of cooking time, stir in red pepper and artichoke hearts.
3) In the meantime, take a large skillet and heat oil in it over medium heat.
4) Sauté sausage and garlic... - 35.8933
Cauliflower, Spinach & Chicken Gratin
Title says it all. This is an excellant quick, one-dish, week-night meal for those busy families who still want some home cooking. A must try for any family. Starting with a rotisserie chicken makes this recipe even easier. Watch as Wegmans Executive Chef... - 123.375
Classic Italian Tortellini
1. Roll out Fettucini Alfredo dough, one-quarter at a time, on a pastry board lightly sprinkled with cornstarch, until thin enough to read the cover of a book through the dough.
2. Cut out dough with a 3-inch round cutter. (You will get about 96 rounds.)
3.... - 37.1685
Episode #14 How To Grille Pizza - Rain
In this episode I really demonstrate the power of mind over the environment. You'll never ever see a food network personality or chef cook in the Pouring rain, but NOTHING stops good ole Grilldog. - 80.4892
1. Defrost spinach in microwave. Drain well. Press several paper towels onto spinach to soak up a bit more liquid.
2. Beat eggs well. Add ricotta cheese, ground cloves, Mrs. Dash and spinach. Hand mix well.
3. Lightly grease a 8x8 non metallic baking dish... - 38.7358
Light Alfredo Sauce Recipes By Category
Light Alfredo Sauce Dish: