- » Light Ale
Light Ale Recipes
Enjoy our collection of light ale recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for light ale recipes.
Fruited Ginger Ale Salad
1) In a small bowl add hot water and sprinkle gelatin over it. Stir to dissolve.
2) Add 1 cup reserved pineapple syrup, t pineapple, oranges, and nuts.
3) Chill the mixture until lightly thick.
4) Mix ginger ale and mint extract to gelatin mixture.
5)... - 43.0218
Ale Bronzed Steak With Caramelized Onions
Looking for a quick steak recipe for a surprise dinner, here is a recipe just right for you. Watch Mike Monahan cooking sirloin steak with some simple seasonings and then serving it with beer sauce. Great to accompany Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot wines! - 112.318
Frozen Ginger Ale Salad
Soak gelatin in orange juice 5 min.
Add lemon juice.
Then place over boiling water, and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Add sugar and ginger ale, and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add fruits, and mix thoroughly.
Chill until mixture is slightly... - 40.8633
Whole Wheat And Ale Loaves
Dissolve the dried yeast in 6 x 15 ml spoons (6 tablespoons) of the brown ale and leave in a warm place until frothy. Put the remaining ale and the butter in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Cool until lukewarm.
Mix the flours and salt together in a large... - 24.5852
Spiced Sausages In Ale
1) In a muslin cloth, make a bundle of bay leaves, peppercorn, whole cloves.
2) In a skillet, put the sausages and saute until lightly browned on all sides but not cooked.
3) Drain the fat from the pan.
4) Add the ale and the bundle of... - 41.5633
In a deep bowl, combine dry ingredients thoroughly.
Add eggs, milk, and oil and beat with whisk, hand beater, or electric beater until ingredients are well blended.
In a 6- to 7-inch skillet with sloping sides, heat a teaspoon of oil over moderate heat.
Pour... - 40.7992
Chestnut Stilton And Ale Pie
1. To make the pastry, put the flour and salt in a bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the chopped thyme and enough water to form a soft dough.
2. Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for 1 minute until... - 42.1696
Beef Ale & Borlotti Bean Casserole
Toss the meat in the seasoned flour.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based frying pan.
Add the meat, in batches, and fry over a medium heat until browned on all sides.
Remove the meat from the pan (with a slotted spoon so that most of the oil is left behind).
Add the... - 38.0981
Irish Ale Stew
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Cut the beef slices into pieces about one inch by two inches.
Flour them lightly, brown them a few at atime in hot oil and put them into a large oven-proof casserole.
Add onions and garlic to oil in pan and brown them lightly,... - 42.3013
Beef, Oyster And Ale Pie
1. Put the steak in a bowl and add the flour and plenty of salt and pepper, stir well to evenly coat the meat.
2. Melt the butter in a flameproof casserole and fry the onion, garlic, carrot, celery and thyme for 10 minutes until the vegetables are softened.... - 36.3573
Thin Pork Chops Orient Ale
1. Prepare marinade: In 13" by 9" baking dish, mix first 5 ingredients. Add pork chops and turn to coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours, turning chops once.
2. About 15 minutes before serving, with tongs, remove chops from marinade and... - 21.1371
Light Cranberry Punch
Into a mold place half the lime slices.
Add lime juice concentrate and enough distilled water to fill mold.
In a punch bowl combine cranberry juice, ginger ale and grape juice.
Unmold ice ring; place in punch bowl.
Garnish with remaining... - 31.5267
Tempting Tea Light
1. In teapot, pour boiling water over tea bags; cover and brew 5 minutes.
2. Remove tea bags; stir in sugar and set aside to cool.
3. In large pitcher, combine tea and juice.
4. Just before serving, add ginger ale and top with ice cream. - 31.3566
For each serving, place 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate (thawed) and 1 scoop vanilla ice cream in tall glass.
Fill with chilled ginger ale; stir lightly.
Serve with a halved orange slice. - 15.8834
Summer Punch is a delicious beverage that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Summer Punch, you will always crave for some more. - 24.3062
Combine 3 or 4 mint sprigs and 1 teaspoon sugar syrup (above) in an 8 ounce tumbler.
Pack with crushed ice.
Muddle lightly and chill 5 to 10 minutes or until glass frosts.
Pack with crushed ice to the top of the glass and fill with ginger ale or lemon-lime... - 20.6826
Ginger Tea Punch
Ginger tea punch is a spiced tea drink. Made with ginger ale and spiced with added ginger, the ginger tea punch is a chilled drink. Refreshing and light, it is great for the summer and the heat. - 26.5226
Cherry and cranberry…I couldn't ask for more. Two of my favorite fruits come together in this recipe to create magic. Try it!! - 39.7959
Fruit Cup Slush
For the slush, drain the apricot halves, reserving syrup. Combine the reserved apricot syrup, ginger ale, and orange peel. Pour mixture into an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan. Cover and freeze for 4 to 5 hours or just till mixture is slushy.
In a bowl combine apricot... - 25.6212
Sparkling Cranberry Tea Cocktails
Combine 4 cups water and sugar in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cook until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally.
Pour over tea bags.
Cover and let stand 5 minutes; discard tea bags.
Stir in juice, vodka, and Grand Marnier; chill.
Gently... - 39.7925
Cucumber And Beer Soup
Mix together the soured cream and ale in a mixing bowl.
Add the cucumber, salt to taste, the garlic and sugar.
Pour into a serving bowl and chill for at least 1 hour.
Serve sprinkled with paprika. - 30.4333
Melt butter in a large saucepan and cook onion until soft.
Pour in ale and heat until bubbly.
Over low heat, stir in cheese.
Continue to heat until cheese has melted.
In a small bowl blend cornstarch with half and half.
Add to cheese mixture and cook,... - 36.7513
Smoky German Fondue
Rub inside of fondue pot with cut side of onion.
Pour ale in fondue pot and warm over medium heat until bubbly.
Turn heat to low and gradually stir in cheeses.
Continue to heat until cheese melts.
In a small bowl blend cornstarch with... - 38.8962
German Beer Soup
Simmer beer with the sliced lemon, cloves, cinnamon and good pinch sugar.
Beat the eggs or egg yolks and cream, milk or evaporated milk together in a large basin, then strain the beer mixture over the egg mixture, whisking hard.
Serve at once. - 30.9044
Pork Stew With Beer
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. In a pan, heat the butter and oil and fry the onions, carrot and garlic covering gently for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are lightly colored.
3. Add the pork, increase the heat... - 45.8751
1) In a highball glass, stir in the egg.
2) Add in the ale and lightly stir once.
3) Garnish with a lemon slice on the rim of the glass. - 23.9293
Carbonnade Of Beef
1. Trim fat off the beef.
2. Cut into cubes.
3. Peel and slice onion thinly
4. Preheat oven to 325Â°F (170Â°C or Gas No. 3)
5. In a large skillet, melt Â½ the butter over moderate heat
6. When hot add onions and sautÃ© for 15... - 44.5813
Hake In Beer Batter With Mushy Peas
1. Check Hake fillet for pin bones and remove them, if any, with kitchen tweezers; chill right before cooking
2. For Batter, sift flour, rice flour, salt and pepper nad baking powder into a large bowl and make a well in its centre
3. In a smaller bowl,... - 42.9509
Apricots with ice cream… This Apricot flip is a wonderful combination of the two. I just love to have my apricots this way. - 38.6046
Corned Beef With Dried Fruits And Onions
Corned Beef With Dried Fruits And Onions is a delicious side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Corned Beef With Dried Fruits And Onions recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 33.9269
Braised Chicken In Beer
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C/ 325°F/Gas Mark 3. Cut each chicken joint in half and put in an ovenproof casserole with the prunes and bay leaves.
2. To peel the shallots, put in a small bowl and cover with boiling water.
3. Drain the shallots after 2 minutes... - 46.9374
Beef In Beer
Brown the sliced onions gently in lard.
Beat some small slices of steak very flat, and fry them for 5 minutes in the lard, then take them out of the frying-pan.
Stir the flour into the fat.
When browned gradually stir in the beer and stock to make a smooth... - 31.9953
Ginger Ice Cooler
Blend lemonade concentrate with corn syrup, then ginger ale.
Pour into individual glasses over ginger ice (freeze additional ginger ale in ice cube trays and finely crush the ice). - 20.6927
1. Empty the lemon juice into a large pitcher and stir in the syrup.
2. At serving time, add the ginger ale and ice cubes. Mix well and serve immediately. - 23.4456
1) In a punch bowl add all ingredients and stir.
2) Mix ice and garnish with fruit.
3) Serve chilled. - 29.734
Pour cider and ginger ale into punch bowl.
Add enough grenadine to make a light pink color.
Serve with ice cubes in each glass. - 23.725
Easy Party Punch
1) Mix the corn syrup and orange juice concentrate together.
2) Then stir in the ginger ale, blend well.
3) In a small punch bowl with ice, pour the mixture, garnish with the sliced oranges or strawberries and serve immediately. - 27.8506
Pork, Pear & Onions
Lightly pound chops with meat mallet.
Cut a pocket horizontally through center of each chop to the bone.
Divide pear and onion slices into fourths; evenly stuff pocket of each chop; sprinkle on Meat Blend and Garden Blend.
Heat oil in large frying pan over... - 34.9132
Mix all ingredients except ginger ale.
Just before serving add ginger ale. - 28.766
Mix together cream, vanilla, and powdered sugar.
Put an equal amount of this mixture into each of 3 tall glasses.
Add ice and fill the glasses with ginger ale.
Stir and serve immediately. - 24.5489
1. Empty 1 tray of Lemon Ice Cubes into a large pitcher. Stir in the cherry-flavor tropical fruit punch, lemon-lime soda, white wine or ginger ale and corn syrup; blend well.
2. Thread a long skewer with the nectarine wedges; place in the pitcher and use as a... - 25.4736
Golden Fruit Punch
Combine juice concentrates, rum, and water.
Cover and chill.
Pour into punch bowl.
Slowly pour ginger ale down side of bowl; stir gently.
Scoop sherbet atop. - 25.6646
1) Into a large pan, pour 1-quart of the ale.
2) Add the cinnamon stick and sugar and gently simmer the mixture over low heat very slowly till the sugar has dissolved completely.
3) Add the lemon slices, spices, sherry and the remaining... - 33.2353
Holiday Cherry Apricot Sparkler
Non-Alcoholic Cherry Apricot Sparkler... oh yum! Yes, the kids will love this zingy drink and so will the adults. Keep it flowing this Thanksgiving. In this video, Betty shows how to make this sparkler. Gulp it down people! - 123.139
1.Heat oil in a Dutch oven and fry roast untl golden brown from all sides.
2.In a bowl ,put beer, tomato sauce, and onion soup mix.
3.Put the beer mixture over the roast and let the ingredients cook for 2 hours.
4.Once done, put green pepper on roast... - 34.5126
1. One or two days ahead, make Orange Ice Ring so it will be frozen firm.
2. Combine the cider, imitation-orange-juice concentrate and com syrup in a large pitcher. Chill at least 3 hours.
3. Just before serving, pour mixture into a punch bowl; stir in ginger... - 26.6748
Welch Rarebit Pie
Distribute cheese evenly in shell, sprinkle on flour.
Beat eggs, light cream, beer and seasonings.
Pour over cheese.
Bake 30 minutes at 375Â° or 400Â° or until center is firm.
Do not overbake.
Serve in wedges for luncheon or buffet or cut in small pieces... - 31.2309
1. Peel the pears, leaving the stalks intact; carefully hollow out the core from the base of each pear. Brush all over with lemon juice.
2. Stud each pear with 10 pieces of split almond and sit each one on a small serving plate.
3. Heat the ginger ale with... - 23.4631
Polynesian Butterfly Pork Chops
Arrange chops close together in a greased casserole.
Brush with salad dressing.
Press stuffing lightly along the centre of each chop.
Pour in the ginger ale and cover.
Bake at 325F for 1 hour.
Uncover the last 5 minutes to dry surface slightly. (If using... - 27.379
Kumquat Avocado Mould
1) In a small bowl add hot water and sprinkle gelatin over it. Stir to dissolve.
2) Add salt and ginger ale. Stir to mix.
3) Chill the mixture until lightly thick.
4) Add kumquats and avocado.
5) Spoon into a 1-quart mold.
6) Chill the mixture until... - 37.6402
Put all ingredients except ginger ale and food coloring into blender container.
Cover and process 2 cycles at MIX until lemon is finely chopped.
Pour into a punch bowl and add ginger ale.
Stir in food coloring, a drop at a time, to desired... - 30.9999
Beer And Bread Soup
Break the bread in small pieces into a mixing bowl.
Mix the water and beer and pour this over the bread.
Allow it to stand for several hours.
When ready to serve, cook the mixture over a low flame, stirring occasionally, just long enough for it to... - 29.6926
Combine sugar and water in saucepan, stir over low heat until sugar dissolves, bring to boil; reduce heat, simmer 5 minutes.
Add strained tea, refrigerate.
Squeeze juice from oranges and lemons.
Add strained fruit juices, grape juice and undrained pineapple... - 36.4675
Pour apple cider and ginger ale into a punch bowl. Add enough grenadine to make a light pink color. Serve with ice cubes in each glass. - 27.9514
Sparkling Cherry Mould
Drain cherries, reserving 3/4 cup liquid.
Dissolve gelatin in water; add ginger ale.
Chill until thickened but not set; fold in cherries Pour into lightly oiled 1 1/2-quart mold; chill until almost set.
Dissolve gelatin in water; add reserved... - 30.4011
Christmas Cranberry Raspberry Punch Bowl
Shortly before serving, partially thaw Cranberry Cocktail concentrate and raspberry concentrate until slushy.
In punch bowl, combine Cranberry Cocktail and raspberry concentrates and chilled Cranberry Cocktail.
Just before serving, add chilled Raspberry... - 29.1704
Layered Cranberry Salad
Combine 2 envelopes gelatin and 3/4 cup sugar in a medium bowl; add 1 1/2 cups water, and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in ginger ale and cranberries.
Pour into a lightly greased 8-cup mold, and chill until almost set.
Combine 2 envelopes unflavored... - 37.7398
Welsh Rabbit And Tomatoes
Combine cheese, butter, Worcestershire, salt, paprika, mustard, and cayenne in 2-quart microproof casserole and mix well.
Cook on 50, 8 minutes, stirring once, just until cheese melts.
Stir a little cheese mixture into beaten eggs.
Slowly stir eggs... - 40.8046
Welsh Rabbit On Toast
In 2-quart microproof casserole, melt butter on HI (max. power) 1 minute.
Add cheese, Worcestershire, salt, paprika, dry mustard, and cayenne; mix thoroughly.
Cook, covered, on 50 (simmer) 6 minutes, stirring once during cooking time.
Stir small amount of hot... - 40.0295
1) Peel the oranges and cut into segments, reserve the juice.
2) In a bowl, place the segments, orange juice, lemon juice and sweetener.
3) Stir the fruits lightly.
4) Place the bowl in refrigerator until needed.
5) When ready to serve, pour the ale... - 37.6962
Betty's New Year's Eve Lime Champagne Drink
There are some occasions like New Year’s Eve that call for Champagne! If you are having a party, you have to have Champagne and desserts! Here is a recipe that doubles as both! This drink has champagne and sorbet with festive colors and a healthy way... - 120.741
1.In a punch bowl, put pineapple juice, ginger ale and cranberry juice cocktail and mix well.
2.If needed, put light rum.
3.Garnish with lemon slice and serve chilled in glass. - 39.9293
Raspberry Cranberry Tarts
Allow raspberries to thaw.
Drain juice from raspberries by lightly pressing them with the back of a spoon into ale.
(250 mL) measuring cup.
If juice does not measure 1 cup (250 mL), add water.
Set raspberries aside.
Combine the 1 cup (250 mL) of raspberry... - 41.7594
Gingered Ham Slice
Gingered ham slice is a super simple yet delicious and savory ham recipe made that can be baked in your oven. The ham is siply baked in a flavorful marinade of ginger ale with brown sugar, orange juice, mustard and wine vinegar. Flavored lightly with cloves... - 33.147
Cheddar Cheese Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onion and carrot.
Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour.
Continue cooking 3-4 minutes, gradually adding the stock and stirring all the time.
Add the mustard and paprika.
Simmer 20-25 minutes or until... - 47.5025
1) Butter a pudding basin.
2) In a large mixing basin, sieve the flour, spices and salt
3) Add the suet, breadcrumbs, sugar, ground almonds, prepared fruit and peel.
4) Mix well, then add the finely grated orange rind and stir in the... - 45.8014
Plum Pudding With Almonds
Mix fruits, rinds, and ale and let stand 1/2 hour.
Sift flour with baking powder, salt and spices, stir in remaining ingredients, add fruit mixture, and mix well.
Spoon into 2 well-buttered 1-quart molds or metal bowls, cover with double thicknesses of foil,... - 45.3129
Ginger-glazed Baked Ham
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Wipe ham with damp paper towels.
3. In large bowl, mix well combining flour, ginger, cloves and salt.
4. Gradually add 2 cups cold water, mixing well with fork.
5. On lightly floured board, mold dough around... - 45.1004
Wrap And Roll Cabbage
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
Scatter the onions in the dish.
Place the cabbage and water in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 4 minutes, or... - 43.7397
Sparkling Peach Salad
Lightly oil a 9x9x2-inch pan with salad oil and set aside to drain.
Soften gelatin in 1 cup of ginger ale in a small saucepan over hot burner until dissolved.
Stir into remaining ginger ale.
Chill until thicker than the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
Add... - 35.4937
Carbonnade Of Beef
Cut the beef into neat cubes, and brown quickly in melted dripping.
Remove to a casserole.
Fry the sliced onions and crushed garlic till light brown.
Put in casserole with the beef.
Drain off surplus fat, and make a good gravy with the flour, stock and... - 35.5032
Peach Frost With Vanilla Ice Cream
1. In a blender, add peaches, corn syrup, ginger and blend until smooth.
2. Add, sherbet, ginger ale and blend again till smooth.
3. In a glass, pour the contents and top up with scoop of vanilla ice cream.
4. Serve chilled. - 33.6474
Soften gelatine in cold water.
Combine boiling water and sugar in small saucepan, and heat until sugar is melted.
Add gelatine, and stir untildissolved.
Cool, and add lemon juice, ginger ale and pineapple juice.
Pour into freezer trays.
Place in refrigerator... - 36.3143
Venison Marinated In Beer
Trim any visible fat from the venison cutlets and place them in a single layer in a shallow dish.
Pour over the brown ale and olive oil.
Add the garlic and bay leaves, pepper and sugar, but do not add salt.
Cover the dish and place it in the refrigerator to... - 35.3794
Refreshing Salad Mold
1) In a saucepan pour beer and sprinkle gelatin over it.
2) Let stand for sometime to soften.
3) Stir the mixture over low heat till gelatin dissolves.
4) Stir in ginger ale.
5) Chill the mixture till slightly firm.
6) Fold the mixture in grapefruit... - 38.0327
Easy Golden Buck
Melt butter in small skillet.
Add cheese, beer, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and seasoning.
Stir over low heat until smooth and creamy.
Beat eggs lightly; stir into mixture.
Stir until eggs are lightly set; spoon onto hot toast. - 29.0181
1) In a tall glass place ice cubes and pour beer and soda over it.
2) Stir the mixture lightly.
3) Serve cold.
If served without ice chill the mixture well. - 31.8423
Rich Kidney Braise
Grill the sausages until browned on all sides.
Remove from heat and cut each one into three.
Heat the oil in a deep frying-pan and fry the onions until lightly browned.
Remove with a draining spoon.
Add the kidneys to the pan and fry over a brisk... - 37.9719
Drain cherries very well and measure out 2 cups juice (add a little water if necessary).
Combine cherry juice and ginger ale in saucepan and heat to boiling point.
Remove from heat.
Add jelly powders and stir until dissolved.
Cool (do not chill).
Put a... - 37.2106
Drain peaches, reserving 1 cup syrup, set aside.
Combine flour, salt, commercial sugar-nut mixture from refrigerated rolls, and lemon rind, if desired, in a heavy saucepan.
Stir in ginger ale and reserved peach syrup.
Cook over medium heat, stirring... - 34.812
Chocolate Dessert Cake
Grease and line 2 (8-inch) cake pans.
Melt chocolate; let cool.
Sift flour, salt, baking soda, and bicarbonate together.
Beat butter and sugar together until light and creamy.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Add chocolate and flour mixture alternately with beer;... - 41.3738
Sweet And Sour Beef Carbonnade
In a large pan, heat the oil and try the steak until lightly browned.
Add the onions and bacon and fry for a further 1-2 minutes.
Stir in the flour and then add the brown ale.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to the boil.
Transfer to Slo cooker.
Cook for... - 41.62
Frosted Pineapple Lemon Gelatin
Drain the pineapple, reserving the juice; set pineapple aside.
In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in ginger ale, bananas and reserved pineapple.
Transfer to a 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.dish.
Refrigerate until firm.
For topping, combine the sugar and... - 42.2308
Sparkling Champagne Punch With Slushy Lemonade
Lightly coat a 4 1/2-cup ring mold with cooking spray.
Pour 3 cups lemonade into mold; freeze until slushy.
Arrange lemon slices, lime slices, and cherries in mold, securing fruit in slush mixture.
Fill mold with remaining 3/4 cup lemonade; freeze until... - 42.1968
Glazed Barbecued Ham
1. Remove the rind of ham and cut the fat diagonally to make it appear like a diamond.
2. Tuck a clove in each fatty diamond.
3. Prepare the barbecue grill by opening the dampers in cover and bottom and light the coals.
4. Arrange... - 39.3582
Brisket In Beer
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat the lard or margarine.
3) Brown the beef well on all sides, lift out and drain well.
4) Fry all the vegetables until begin to color.
5) With slotted spoon lift out the vegetables and... - 41.4999
Mocktails: Nojito And Shirley Temple
In this video, Alia is gonna show you how to make Mocktails (cocktails without alcohol). The non-alcoholic Mojito (also called Nojito) and the original recipe of Shirley Temple. These drinks are perfect to be served anytime around the year. Enjoy! - 145.794
Frozen Fruit Cups
1) Drain mandarin oranges and cut into small pieces.
2) Wash strawberries and remove stems. Chop into small pieces.
3) Peel bananas and slice them in small pieces.
4) In a mixing bowl, add orange juice, add pineapple along with its... - 38.8772
1. Take a small skillet and melt butter in it.
2. Add the Worcestershire sauce, beer, cheese, lemon juice and seasoning.
3. Stir the skillet over a low heat until the mixture becomes creamy and smooth in consistency.
4. Lightly beat the eggs and add... - 43.009
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add lemon-lime beverage, stirring well.
Pour 1 cup gelatin into a lightly oiled 8-inch square dish.
Chill until set but not firm.
Prepare whipped topping mix according to package directions; set aside.
Add peaches and... - 28.2489
Watermelon Punch Bowl
Mix the pink lemonade with the cold water or whiz in a blender.
Add the carbonated beverage.
Rest the watermelon on the flat light-skinned side to prevent rolling.
If it refuses to remain steady, cut a thin strip of skin from the underside.
Now, with a sharp... - 30.0711
FOR THE ICE CREAM, combine 1 cup of the whipping cream and the egg yolks in the top of a double boiler and set it over a pan of lightly simmering (not boiling) water.
Gently heat the mixture, stirring constantly, until thickened and creamy.
Remove from the... - 43.5887
Cranberry Harvest Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together 2 envelopes of gelatin and 3/4 cup of sugar.
2) Into a large mixing bowl, add 1 1/2 cups of boiling water. Add in the gelatin and sugar mixture. Stir to dissolve the gelatin completely.
3) Add in the ginger ale and... - 45.0811
Frosted Cranberry Squares
Frosted cranberry squares that can be served for Thanksgiving dinner. Cranberries are known to be a part of the Thanksgiving meals. This dish is a very nice dish to accompany meals on such special occasions. - 46.4347
Easy Stuffed Cabbage
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan take water and add cabbage to cover with water. Boil the mixture and cook for further 3 minutes.
3) Drain in a colander and run cold water over the cabbage till cold.
4) Take out the 8... - 41.2855
Dublin Holly Cake
1. Grease 10-inch angel-cake pan; dust lightly with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Mix fruits, currants, nuts and orange rind in a very large bowl.
3. Sift flour, apple-pie spice, baking soda and salt onto waxed paper. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of mixture over fruits... - 45.5716
Dublin Holly Cake
1. Grease a 10-inch angel cake tube pan; dust with flour; tap out excess.
2. Combine candied fruits, currants, chopped walnuts and orange rind in a very large bowl.
3 Sift flour, apple pie spice, baking soda and salt onto wax paper. Sprinkle 1 cup of mixture... - 43.1166
Individual Plum Puddings
1) Lightly butter 4 dariole moulds or ramekins , and set aside.
2) In a bowl, mix together dried fruits nuts, tangerine rind and juice.
3) In another bowl, sift together the flour, mixed spice and salt.
4) Mix the breadcrumbs, suet and sugar in... - 44.7385
Iced Orange Punch
This Iced Orange Punch is perfect for those who want to have something light! Try out this tangy and refreshing treat on a hot summer have afternoon. Do you have anything to say about this Iced Orange Punch? - 30.4208