- » Lettuce Wedge
Lettuce Wedge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lettuce wedge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lettuce wedge recipes.
These Lettuce Wedges make a tasty dish ! Try out these Lettuce Wedges for your weekend party and tell me if your guests liked them ! - 33.3687
Lettuce Wedges-italian Style
Lettuce Wedges-Italian Style is unique with the flavors of mayonnaise, sour cream and seasonings. This Lettuce Wedges-Italian Style will sure bring in a royale touch to your party menu. Just give this yummy Lettuce Wedges-Italian Style a try. - 31.1038
Lettuce Wedge Salad
Combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, olives, chives, eggs and paprika.
Put lettuce wedges on salad plates at serving time and spoon chilled dressing over generously (any left over will keep well in the refrigerator). - 28.3073
Lettuce Wedges With Blue Cheese Dressing
Blend vinegar into cheese gradually with a fork until creamy and smooth.
Add salt, pepper and paprika.
Add oil gradually, beating with fork until all oil is added and mixture is well blended.
Spoon over lettuce wedges at servirg time. - 29.2518
Lettuce Wedges With Pimiento Dressing
1) Mix together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, pimento sugar, salt, pepper into a glass jar
2) Cover with the lid and shake well
3) Place the lettuce wedges into a large salad bowl and drizzle in the dressing
4) Serve the salad along with a... - 37.9756
Lettuce Wedges With Danish Dressing
1. Combine cottage cheese, blue cheese and skim milk in an electric-blender container and cover. Whirl until smooth; chill. (Or beat all ingredients together with an electric beater. Dressing may not be as smooth, but it will taste just as good.)
2. When... - 23.4651
Lettuce Wedges With Warm Mustard Dressing
1) Rinse the letuce and remove the core.
2) Cut the lettuce into 12 wedges and place them on a serving platter.
3) Cover the lettuce and chill it thoroughly.
4) In a medium saucepan placed over moderate heat, melt the margarine.
5) Add the mustard,... - 43.2081
Lettuce Wedge With Chunky Tomato Sauce
Core head of lettuce; cut into 6 wedges.
Peel, seed, and chop tomatoes.
Combine all ingredients except lettuce.
Beat with electric mixer on low speed 3 to 4 minutes or until tomatoes start to form their own juice.
Let stand in refrigerator 3 hours to allow... - 28.3466
Endive And Red Lettuce Salad With Apple Wedges And Walnuts
Dressing: In bowl, whisk together vinegar, salt, black and cayenne peppers and sugar; gradually whisk in vegetable and walnut oils.
Refrigerate, covered, for up to 6 hours.
Separate lettuce leaves, discarding coarse or bruised parts.
Cut endives vertically... - 36.9446
Iceberg Lettuce Mimosa
Cut the lettuce into six wedges.
Crisp in crushed ice.
Garnish the lettuce wedge with the julienned beets and chopped egg whites. - 24.3914
Cheese And Lettuce Salad
cheese and lettuce salad is a crsip and creamy salad prepared with firm lettuce and cottage cheeseand dressed with french dressing and sour cream.a medley of vevetables like carrots and bell peppers make this cheese and lettuce salad colorful and peppy along... - 33.423
Healthful Iceberg Lettuce
Combine lemon juice, tomato, onion, garlic, and avocado.
Stir in salt, cayenne pepper, and salad oil; blend well.
Arrange iceberg lettuce wedges on platter and pass dressing. - 30.6559
Hearts Of Lettuce And Tomato
Hearts Of Lettuce And Tomato is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why donâ€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 39.3073
Hearts Of Lettuce With Blue Cheese
Nothing can compliment your meal so wonderfully than this Hearts of Lettuce with Bleu Cheese. Try out this fresh, delicious and exciting recipe for Hearts of Lettuce with Bleu Cheese and relish it! - 30.7252
Tomato And Lettuce Salad
1. Tomatoes may be peeled or not for this salad. To remove the skin, dip the tomatoes into boiling water 15 to 20 seconds. Remove and the skin can be pulled off readily with the aid of a pointed sharp knife. Chill the peeled tomatoes.
2. Arrange nests of... - 25.3855
Stuffed Head Lettuce
Thoroughly mix cheeses, green pepper, car rot, tomato, onion, salt and pepper.
Stuff into lettuce.
Wrap lettuce in a damp cloth and then in foil; let stand overnight.
Cut into wedges to serve. - 28.9558
Broiled Lettuce Salads
Set oven control to broil.
Cut lettuce slices in half; place on rack in broiler pan.
Place 2 tomato wedges on each piece of lettuce.
Spoon 1 tablespoon dressing over tomatoes on each salad.
Sprinkle cheese over lettuce and tomatoes.
Broil with tops of... - 31.5385
Lettuce With Dried Beef Dressing
In small bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese with milk, horseradish and salt until well mixed.
At low speed, beat in green pepper, dried beef and onion.
Cut lettuce into 4 wedges; arrange on platter.
Spoon dressing over lettuce and... - 35.2941
Iceberg Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
Lettuce salad or lettuce in salad is rightly enjoyable and here is one such salad recipe. Watch Chef David Hu showing how to make Iceberg Salad with lettuce and topping it with Blue Cheese Dressing. Makes an ideal after dinner salad with flavor and texture! - 116.606
Green Onions Peas And Lettuce
1) With a knife, trim the top if the onions. Keep aside.
2) In a medium size saucepan, add onions and barely cover with boiling water.
3) Cook covered for 5 minutes.
4) Without stirring, add peas and salt and cook covered for 10 minutes.
5) Add... - 36.0113
Head Lettuce With Foamy Dressing
Early on day:
Cut out core, 2 inches down, from end of head of lettuce; hold, core-end up, under running cold water to loosen leaves; invert; drain; refrigerate.
1. Mix together mayonnaise, sugar, heavy cream, seasoned salt, and chili powder;... - 36.5156
Red Lettuce Spear With Beans & Tangerine Mayonnaise
Cut lettuce vertically into eighths through core and leaves.
Trim away most of core, but keep leaves attached.
Rinse lettuce and discard any bruised leaves; drain.
Wrap in paper towels, place in a plastic bag, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until... - 37.8072
Chiang Mai Lettuce Cups
1. Place a small frying pan over medium heat until hot. Add the rice; cook, shaking the pan frequently, until the rice istoasty brown, about 4 minutes. Let stand until cool. Place the rice in a spice grinder and grind to a fine powder.
2. Place a wok or wide... - 28.8234
Steamed Trout With Lettuce & Peas
Mix mint, lemon peel, garlic, peas, and lettuce; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Pat mixture gently into a neat mound on an 8- to 10-inch rimmed plate at least 1/2 inch smaller in diameter than your steamer.
Rinse trout and pat dry.
Then neatly arrange... - 37.6324
Red Lettuce Quarters With Oranges
Cut lettuce lengthwise through core into quarters.
Immerse in water and gently swish to remove dirt; shake gently to remove water.
Wrap in towels, slip into plastic bags, and chill 30 minutes or up to a day.
Grate enough orange peel to make 1/2 teaspoon.
Cut... - 32.0529
Cream Of Lettuce Soup
Pour broth into a 3-quart pan; bring to a boil over high heat.
Stir in lettuce; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until lettuce is completely limp (8 to 10 minutes).
Pour lettuce mixture, a portion at a time, into a blender or food processor; add butter and... - 34.1347
Lettuce In Cucumber Sauce
1) First, remove and discard damaged outer leaves, if any, from the lettuce.
2) Cut the lettuce into four wedges.
3) On an ovenproof serving dish, place the lettuce and chives.
4) With a kitchen paper, cover and on high power, cook for... - 47.3561
Wilted Lettuce With Browned Butter Dressing
Break lettuce coarsely into salad bowl; place tomatoes on top.
Sprinkle lettuce and tomatoes with salt and pepper.
Place onion slices in center of salad.
In a small frying pan over medium heat, toast sesame seed, stirring, until lightly brown.
Add butter and... - 32.5177
Tasty Dragon Chicken In Lettuce Weaves
If you're fond of Chinese food, do try out this recipe. The Chef shows how to make dragon chicken which is also prepared on Chinese New Year. It's really delicious and easy to make. Do watch the video for this easy and quick recipe. - 102.099
Chicken Lettuce Wraps
1. Place a pan on heat, pour oil, and cook chicken until golden brown.
2. Add oyster sauce and glaze chicken. Remove it from pan and set aside.
3. In the same pan, on medium heat, add oil, drop tomato, bell pepper, ginger, chilli, and brown sugar. Toss... - 111.738
Thai Style Beef Lettuce Wrap
1. Cook the brown rice as per the package directions.
2. Dice the vegetables as instructed.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and swirl to coat.
4. Add garlic, onion, lemongrass and ginger and sauté for 2 minutes.... - 108.268
Lettuce And Tomato Salad
1 In a large bowl, add mayonnaise, cucumber, onion, parsley, lemon juice, and pepper.
2 Mix well.
3 Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill until ready to use.
4 In a salad bowl, place the lettuce.
5 Add in the tomatoes.
6 Spoon the... - 44.7564
Fusilli With Bacon And Radicchio Lettuce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
In large skillet, add and saute until bacon becomes limp.
Either keep or pour off oil.
Add and continue to saute briefly.
Add and cook on a medium heat... - 44.1829
Thai Style Beef And Lettuce Salad With Chile Lime Dressing
1) Discard the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the romaine, leaf lettuce and curly endive. Separate the leaves, to rinse in water and then dry. Cut or tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate.
2) In a medium bowl, add 2... - 47.4282
Mache Salad With Oranges And Avocado
Mache is also known as lamb lettuce, corn lettuce, Swiss lettuce and field lettuce. It is very delicate in taste and grows in little clusters with short stems. It goes wonderfully with avocados, mushrooms, sprouts and red onion. Go ahead and replace the honey... - 126.112