- » Lettuce Soup
Lettuce Soup Recipes
The easiest to cook and delicious recipe of lettuce is known as lettuce soup. The main ingredients of lettuce soup is usually wasted lettuceâ€™s outer leaves and lettuceâ€™s ribs. Moreover, with lettuceâ€™s leaves ... More »
1.In a pan, put wine and whey on medium flame and let it boil.
2.Put iceberg lettuce, green lettuce, spring onions, garlic, coriander leaves, mint, marjoram, chives, potatoes, cream and let it boil on high flame.
3.Add a sprinkling of salt and boil... - 47.5177
1) In a large ovenproof bowl, combine the butter or margarine with the spring onions.
2) On high power, cook covered for 3 minutes, until the onions turn soft.
3) To this, add the parsley and mace along with the lettuce.
4) Cook, covered for 5... - 47.3466
1) Wash and trim lettuce leaves. Blanch for 5 minutes in boiling salted water. Drain and rinse again in cold water.
2) Chop the leaves finely. Keep a few aside.
3) Skin and chop onions finely.
4) In a saucepan melt butter. Sauté onions... - 46.7006
Apple And Lettuce Soup With Almonds
Soups are mainly an appetizer, and served before the meal. Apple and Lettuce Soup with Almonds have a taste combination of Lettuces and almonds. The pepper makes it a strong. Apple and Lettuce Soup with Almonds have a mouth filling taste. - 45.9864
Lettuce And Egg Soup
Saute onion in butter until lightly golden.
Stir in flour salt, nutmeg and pepper .
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water; add to onion mixture slowly .
Cook over medium heat.
Stir till thickened.
Cover and let cook 3 minutes.
Mix together egg... - 43.6019
1. Peel onion and chop finely.
2. Peel potatoes and dice.
3. Separate the lettuce leaves, wash and shred coarsely.
4. In a saucepan, melt butter.
5. Add the onion to the pan; cover and fry gently for about 5 minutes until the onion is... - 42.7599
Chicken Lettuce Soup
Chop well-washed lettuces coarsely.
Melt butter; soften lettuce and onion gently in covered pan 5 to 6 minutes without browning.
Sprinkle in flour; blend smoothly.
Add stock, seasoning, sugar, parsley, and mint.
When smooth, bring to boil; stir... - 42.481
Creamy Lettuce Soup
Melt the butter over gentle heat.
Add the lettuce, torn (not cut) by hand into bite-sized pieces.
Also add the onion and saute the vegetables gently for 8-10 minutes.
Add the flour, and stirring continuously to avoid the formation of lumps, cook for 3-4... - 42.0601
Romaine Lettuce Soup
Tan onion in heated shortening.
Add lettuce, salt, pepper, and broth.
Close cover and put pressure control in place.
When pressure is reached, remove from heat and cool cooker under running water.
Return open cooker to low flame.
Beat together the egg yolks... - 40.4337
Romaine Lettuce Soup
1) In a saucepan, melt butter, stir in onion until tender.
2) Pour in chicken broth and let it boil.
3) Stir in romaine, salt, and pepper and cook until the romaine wilts.
4) Beat egg yolks with cream and stir in the soup mixture.
5) Let the soup... - 39.8293
1) Using a vegetable shredder, shred lettuce.
2) Heat a pan and melt butter. Put in the lettuce, onion and potato.
3) Sauté lightly without browning. This will take about 5 minutes.
4) Pour in milk, stock and wine, let it come to a boil, stirring... - 38.5806
Chop the lettuce.
Saute in a frying pan with the butter, sugar, and vinegar, stirring constantly until lettuce is barely wilted.
Add the flour, salt, pepper, and the egg.
Mix well, and then pour in the soup stock.
Bring to a boil, remove from the heat, add... - 38.3278
1) In a pan, saute the onion and garlic in butter until soft. Alternately, cook in the microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
2) In a blender or food processor, add the onion mixture, salt, curry powder and Romaine leaves and puree.
3) Mix the pureed... - 37.9397
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onion and fry for 5 minutes.
Add the lettuce and fry for 2 minutes, then stir in the stock, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste and nutmeg.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Rub through a strainer or... - 34.8358
Simmer 2 1/2 cups of the lettuce and the onion in the bouillon for 30 minutes, or until vegetables are very tender.
Press mixture through a sieve.
Melt the butter and add the flour.
Stir in the milk and cook until smoothly thickened.
Add pureed vegetable... - 33.9152
Lettuce Soup With Yogurt
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the onion, lettuce and potato, cover and 'sweat' for 4-5 minutes,
2. Stir in the stock, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Work in a blender or food processor until smooth.
4. Return to the heat, stir in the milk and... - 32.7749
Lettuce And Chicken Soup
1. Melt butter in a saucepot; stir in flour and cook until bubbly.
2. Gradually stir in chicken broth and water; bring to boiling, stirring constantly. Cook 1 minute.
3. Stir in lettuce, celery, and watercress. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until... - 29.9868
Romaine Lettuce Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the onion and cook until tender. Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil. Add the romaine, salt and pepper and cook over low heat ten minutes, or until the romaine is wilted.
2. Beat together the egg yolks and... - 26.5414
Lettuce Soup Recipe By Luci Lock
Internationally renowned natural health physician and Mercola.com founder Dr. Joseph Mercola shares a video of Luci Lock who shows you how to make a delicious soup from lettuce and greens. - 21.8178
Lettuce Soup Recipes By Category