- » Lettuce Shrimp
Lettuce Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Lettuce Shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Lettuce Shrimp recipes.
Healthy Shrimp Salad With Grilled Lettuce
If you are really busy, the best way to replenish your body is with a healthy salad. What better than shrimp salad with grilled lettuce. From the kitchen of Chef Kirk Leins to yours, gear up for an entremely enjoyable treat. - 113.233
Lettuce Wraps And Shrimp Remoulade
Two simple dishes - chicken with blue cheese and pineapple wrapped in lettuce, and a wonderfully delicious salad with shrimp in remoulade sauce over a flexible salad. From Dig In Colorado, 2011 - 112.725
Vietnamese Lettuce Wrapped Shrimp
1 On to the skewers, neatly thread the shrimps.
2 Coat the grill with cooking spray and pregeat for 5 minutes.
3 In a bowl, mix together the chile oil, pepper, sesame oil and soy sauce.
4 Arrange the skewers horizontally on the... - 44.3802
Seafood Stuffed Lettuce
1. From lettuce remove and discard outside leaves keeping the remaining leaves attached.
2. Carefully wash lettuce, remove excess water by shaking and invert on paper towels or a clean dish towel.
3. To make the stuffing, in a medium bowl, combine... - 44.1026
Vietnamese Lettuce Wrapped Shrimp
Thread the shrimp onto the skewers.
Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Combine the chile oil, pepper, sesame oil and soy sauce.
Place the skewers in the grill widthwise (horizontally) and brush with the oil and pepper... - 43.5476
Baby Shrimp With Butter Lettuce Salad
Blend all ingredients for the dressing in a food blender or with a wire whip.
Chill before serving.
Remove a few of the center leaves of the head of butter lettuce.
Chop and mix with the shrimp.
Place the lettuce "bowl" on a plate and pour a bit of the... - 39.7402
Shrimp Cocktail With Lettuce
Line sherbet glasses with lettuce.
Divide shrimp among sherbets, saving a few for garnish if desired.
Mix remaining ingredients in bowl, using smallest amount of Worcestershire sauce.
Add until the right amount for you is reached.
Spoon over shrimp shortly... - 38.9113
Watercress Butter Lettuce & Shrimp Salad
1. Place mustard seeds in a small bowl; pour boiling water over them. Let stand for at least 10 minutes or up to 8 hours; drain well
2. Spray a shallow rimmed baking pan with cooking spray. Spread bread cubes in pan; spray with cooking spray. Bake in a 350°F... - 35.4157
Lettuce Shrimp Aspic Mold
Soften gelatin and salt in cold water; stir over medium heat until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Stir in tomato juice, lemon juice, onion, and hot sauce.
Chill until mixture begins to thicken.
Cut lettuce lengthwise into halves and shred across heart to... - 35.377
Stir Fried Shrimp And Lettuce
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Add cornstarch and toss to coat. Mince ginger root and sprinkle over shrimp.
2. Shred lettuce coarsely. Crush garlic.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then garlic; stir-fry to brown lightly. Add shrimp and stir-frv until pinkish (about 2... - 32.0515
Southwestern Shrimp Dip In Lettuce Bowl With Crudites
1. Trim a 1-inch slice from core end of lettuce head. Stand lettuce head on a flat surface. With a paring knife, cut out the center, leaving a 1/2-inch-thick shell. Remove lettuce from the center; reserve for another use. Wrap lettuce "bowl" in moist paper... - 30.7295
Noodles With Shrimp And Lettuce
1. Soak the shrimps in 150 ml (1/4 pint) warm water for 15 minutes. Drain, reserving the soaking liquid, and set aside.
2. Blend the reserved liquid, oyster sauce and cornflour together and set aside.
3. Soak the noodles according to packet instructions.
4.... - 30.3397
Lettuce Shrimp Recipes By Category