- » Lettuce Raspberry Dressing
Lettuce Raspberry Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lettuce raspberry dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lettuce raspberry dressing recipes.
Bibb Salad With Raspberry Maple Dressing
Combine first 3 ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Arrange lettuce and onion rings on individual salad plates.
Sprinkle evenly with blue cheese and pine nuts, and drizzle evenly with dressing mixture. - 32.4553
Salad Of Duck Breast With Raspberry Dressing
Cut the duck breast meat into 2" X 1/2" pieces.
In a large bowl, gently combine the duck, water chestnuts and watercress.
In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and vinegar.
Pour over the duck mixture and gently toss until coated.
Cover and chill in... - 35.7477
Cucumber Melon Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Cut cucumber into bite-size pieces.
Cut cantaloupe into cubes or small melon balls.
Thinly slice the radishes.
In a medium bowl, combine cucumber, cantaloupe and radishes.
Toss with vinegar and sprinkle with pepper.
Serve chilled on individual plates lined... - 35.6177
Three Melon Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl whisk together the vinegar, oil, lemon juice and salt; set aside.
2. Combine the cantaloupe, honeydew and watermelon in a large bowl, add the dressing and toss gently. Cover the bowl and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
3.... - 37.0897
Seared Shrimp Salad With Raspberry-mint Vinaigrette
To Prepare Salad: Clean lettuces and tear into bite-size pieces.
Cut core off Belgian endive, cut large leaves in half, and slice remainder into 1/2-inch slices.
Wrap in paper towels, place in plastic bag, and refrigerate. (Greens may be refrigerated... - 43.046
Boston Lettuce Stacks With Goat Cheese Cranberries And Pecans
1 Combine the vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl; mix well. Stir in the red onion.
2 Cut the core from the center of the lettuce leaves so they will lie flat. Stack 4 leaves on each of 4 plates. Drizzle evenly with the dressing then... - 23.5869
Broiled Tuna And Raspberry Salad
1. Combine salad dressing, vinegar and Cajun seasoning. Pour 1/4 cup salad dressing mixture into resealable plastic food storage bag to use as marinade, reserving remaining mixture. Add tuna to marinade. Seal bag; turn to coat tuna. Marinate in the... - 32.3472
Papaya Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Combine the raspberry vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper in a small jar.
Layer washed lettuce leaves on 4 salad plates.
Slice the papaya and divide among the plates.
Coarsely grate the carrots and heap some on each plate.
Shake the salad dressing in its closed... - 35.7102
Celery And Fruit Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
This Celery and Fruit Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette tastes fantastic ! An irresistible sweet medley of fruit and greens smeared with Raspberry jam, eat this with spicy meat dishes or as it is like a dessert ! Just try this Celery and Fruit Salad with... - 36.6222
Mixed Greens With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Mixed greens with raspberry vinaigrette is a vegetable and fruit salad. Prepared with mixed lettuce and spinach leaves along with grapes with walnuts for a bit of a crunch, this crunchy salad is dressed with prepared raspberry vinegar. Fresh and crisp with... - 46.2194
Cherry Pine Nut Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
To prepare the vinaigrette dressing, in a large bowl dissolve the gelatin in the juice and cool until nearly set.
Add the lemon juice, raspberry vinegar, parsley, salt, dry mustard and oil, and whip or blend until emulsified.
Break off individual... - 34.7563
Raspberry Vinegar Marinade
Raspberry Vinegar Marinade is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Raspberry Vinegar Marinade; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 30.6496
Leah's Berry-poppy Seed Dressing
Leah's Berry-Poppy Seed Dressing is ideal for salads of red and green lettuce, oranges, avocado and kiwi. My family loves me even more when I make this Leah's Berry-Poppy Seed Dressing for them. Make it today! - 19.3297
Salad Greens With Pasta Plnwheels And Warm Tomato Vinaigrette
To Make Pasta Pinwheels: Fill a wide shallow pan half full of salted water.
Bring to a boil and cook noodles until tender.
Drain, rinse under cold water, and pat dry.
Meanwhile, rinse spinach leaves and while still damp, place in a microwavesafe pie... - 46.2771
Garden Greens With Fennel Dressing
Garden greens with fennel dressing is a mild and tantalisingly flavorful salad. Made with an assorted salad blend, the garden green salad is dressed with a raspberry vinaigrette. Tossed with greens like arugula, spinach, lettuce, radicchio and fennel bulb,... - 47.2809
Mango With Raspberrycheese Dressing
1. In the blender bowl, add raspberries and puree it.
2.Take a small mixing bowl and sieve the pureed raspberries into the bowl and discard the seeds.
3.Add honey and yogurt cheese. Mix well.
4.Take a serving platter and arrange lettuce on... - 40.4665
Winter Salad With Marmalade Dressing
1. Take a cup and place all the ingredients in it.
2. Stir to combine well.
3. Cover marmalade dressing and place in the refrigerator till used.
4. Take four salad plate and arrange spinach or lettuce leaves on them
5. Arrange apple... - 41.0488
Garden Greens With Fennel Dressing
1. In a small bowl, soften gelatin in cold water for 2 minutes.
2. Add the boiling water to gelatin and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
3. Stir in salt and sugar completely dissolved.
4. Whisk in remaining dressing ingredients except... - 46.0937
Warm Chicken Liver Salad With Honey And Mustard Dressing
1) Make the dressing first. In a large salad bowl, put all the ingredients and with a fork, whisk evenly till all the ingredients have combined evenly and thickened.
2) Adjust the seasoning to taste and put the mixture aside.
3) In a large frying pan,... - 43.6268
1. Cut lobster tails into 1 cm/ 1/2 in thick medallions and set aside.
2. Arrange radicchio and lettuce leaves, sprouts or watercress, orange segments, strawberries and lobster attractively on a serving platter. Cover and refrigerate.
3. To make dressing,... - 34.9317
Minted Cottage Cheese Salad With Fruit
Mix cottage cheese and mint.
Divide lettuce leaves among 4 salad plates.
Spoon cheese mixture onto each.
Arrange fruit on top; sprinkle with nuts.
Serve with Ginger-Honey Dressing. - 33.9184
Asparagus Salad With Hazelnut Vinaigrette
To Make Hazelnut Oil: At least 24 hours before using, heat vegetable oil on top of stove or in microwave until very hot.
Place nuts in a small bowl or glass jar and pour hot oil over.
Cover and steep at room temperature for 24 to 36 hours.
Pour through... - 40.2026
Purchased vinaigrette and feta cheese perk up a colorful fresh-fruit salad. - 33.8168
Jellied Fruit Dessert Salad
Pour hot or boiling water, depending upon manufacturer's directions, over gelatin dessert and stir until dissolved.
Add ginger ale and chill until partially set.
Then add grapes and raspberries, which, if quick-frozen, have been thawed.
Turn into individual... - 32.4726
Fresh Fruit Salad
1. Halve the oranges and segment them, reserving juice in shallow bowl and discarding the pith and pips.
2. Slice banana, pear, and peach into reserved orange juice.
3. Toss the fruit to coat well with juice.
4. Place in the... - 39.5665
Quick Christmas Cranberry Candles
Quick Christmas Cranberry Candles is the best pick for those who are searching for Christmas exclusive dishes. This Quick Christmas Cranberry Candles requires just a handful of recipes and is made taste richer with the flavor of whipped cream. Just give this... - 33.1286
Frosty Pink Salad
Drain raspberries, reserving juice.
(Sieve raspberries, if desired.) Prepare dessert mix according to package directions, using milk called for on package and substituting raspberry juice for the water.
Stir in raspberries, peaches, pineapple, walnuts, and... - 40.9237
Refreshing Fruit Salad
In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
In a glass bowl, arrange a bed of spinach and lettuce.
Nestle fruit and ham on top.
When ready to serve only, pour raspberry dressing over salad. - 33.734
Black Bean Garden Salad
Combine the black beans, vegetables, and cilantro in a large salad bowl and mix well.
For the dressing, 'whisk together the ingredients in a small bowl.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss thoroughly.
Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before... - 37.996
Citrus Salad With Pomegranate Seeds
1) Halve onion and chop one half coarsely. The other half slice into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Place the rings in plastic wrap and keep in refrigerator.
2) With the coarse side of grater, grate citrus rind.
3) Skin grapefruit and oranges and... - 48.7072
Very Berry Salad
Place strawberries in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Cover; blend or process till smooth.
In a small bowl stir together strawberries, yogurt, and sugar.
Line four 6-ounce custard cups or a muffin pan with paper bake cups, if desired.
Evenly... - 31.5871
Plum Duck Salad
1. To make marinade, place ginger, mustard, garlic, plum sauce, vinegar and oil in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add duck and onions, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.... - 37.7947
Romaine Strawberry Salad
Romaine Strawberry Salad is an easy yet delicious side dish recipe. Try this Romaine Strawberry Salad; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 21.3521
Party Chicken Salad
Lightly toss together all ingredients.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve a top crisp lettuce, or in Raspberry Ring. - 30.9853
Summer Salad For Party
1. Tear the oak leaf lettuce into bite sized pieces, place in a salad bowl with rocket, lamb's lettuce, herbs and red onion
2. Peel, halve and stone the avocado, chop them and toss in the lemon juice
3. Add avocado and pine nuts just before... - 40.9172
Healthy Fresh Fruit Salad Tossed With Salad Greens
When mercury rises and appetite drops, something as light, filling and healthy as fresh fruit salad can keep you going. In this recipe video, Betty shares her all time favorite fruit salad recipe that makes for a refreshing change to all the mayo laden raw... - 98.4388
Fruit Salad Platter
Prepare the fruit and chill it well.
Cut the melons into balls or into 3/4-inch cubes, and brush the apple slices with lemon juice to prevent darkening.
Cover a large chilled platter with crisp lettuce leaves and lay the fruit in rows on the... - 47.7332
Fruit Salad With Melon
Split the melon, remove the seeds, peel, and cut in bite-sized pieces.
Mix the melon with the other fruits in any proportion desired.
Blend the fruits with French dressing made with lemon juice and sweetened with a Utile sugar.
Serve on lettuce... - 37.6406
Strawberry, Cantaloupes And Blue Berry Fruit Salad
If you are look for a healthy treat, fruit salads are the way to go. Cathy tosses up a healthy, nutritious fruit salad using the freshest of berries and fruits and yummy mayonnaise dressing. What better way to enjoy healthy servings of fruit even while... - 115.146
Warm Trout Salad
Put potatoes into a medium-sized microwaveable bowl with 2 tbsp water.
Cover and cook on High for 8-10 mins, until tender, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, make the dressing.
Place oil, vinegar, seasoning and honey in a small screw-top jar and shake to... - 40.7427
Turkey Cranberry Salad
Over small bowl to catch juice, remove skin and membranes from oranges and reserve juice; section oranges and set aside.
Add vinegar, oil, honey, and mustard to reserved orange juice and, using a wire whisk, beat until thoroughly combined.
Line center of... - 35.5342
Crab Stuffed Papayas
1) Cut papayas lengthwise and scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
2) Remove pulp from centers of papaya halves, leaving 1/2 -inch-thick shell.
3) Peel papayas.
4) Brush insides of shells with lemon juice.
5) Chop enough pulp to measure 1/2 cup; set... - 43.3639
Red And White Fruit Mould
Drain fruit cocktail, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup to make 2 cups.
Heat 1 cup of mixture to boiling; add raspberry gelatin and stir to dissolve.
Then add remaining syrup mixture.
Pour gelatin mixture into a 6 1/2- or 7-cup mold, or pour equal amounts... - 36.2332
Frozen Pistachio Cheese Salad
Mix the cream cheese and the blue cheese with a fork until soft.
Tint a delicate green with food coloring.
Add the chopped nuts, salt, and lemon juice.
Add the cream.
Turn into a freezing tray of an automatic refrigerator with temperature control at coldest... - 41.739
Warm Maple Smoked Duck Salad
1. On a plate, place one leaf each of the Boston lettuce, radicchio and endive and arrange the mesclun green on top of them
2. Make sure to give a bit of height to the plate or else the warm dressing will wilt the greens
3. In a saucepan heated for a... - 46.0279
Pasta Chicken Breast Salad
1. In a pan add water, cook pasta as per package directions, drain, rinse under cool water, drain and cool keeping aside.
2. Over a broiler or grill, grill or broil chicken breasts after sprinkling with lemon pepper and over medium heat for 10 minutes,... - 39.8802
Red And White Fruit Mold
1) Drain and reserve the syrup from the fruit cocktail, add water and level up to 2 cups liquid.
2) Bring 1 cup of the syrup to a boil and stir in the raspberry gelatin, until dissolved.
3) Then, stir in rest of the syrup mixture, blend well.
4) In a 6... - 37.5113
Broiled Cheese & Fruit Plate
In a large bowl, mix oil, vinegar, and honey.
Add grapes and pear; stir to coat.
Place cheese pieces slightly apart in an 8- or 9-inch pie pan.
Brush cheese with about 1 tablespoon of the dressing from the fruit mixture.
Broil about 4 inches below heat until... - 36.416
Cranberry Salad Ring
1. In a bowl dissolve getin by pouring boiling water over it.
2. Gradually add cold water and chill the mixture until it attains the unbeaten consistency of egg white.
3. Add fresh cranberries, cleaned oranges, cored apples, crushed and undrained... - 47.1123
Spiced Orange Chicken Salad
1 Bringa medium-size saucepan of water to a boil. Add the potatoes, cover, and cook for 13 to 14 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water; drain again. Halve, then slice 1/4 inch thick.
2 Meanwhile, in a 10-inch skillet, bring the orange... - 30.5937