- » Lettuce Pea Salad
Lettuce Pea Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of lettuce pea salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for lettuce pea salad recipes.
Overnight Lettuce Salad
1. In a large salad bowl, arrange the vegetables, that is, lettuce, green onions, celery, frozen peas, and mushrooms.
2. Pour mayonnaise over it and take care to seal the edges.
3. In another bowl, mix cheese, sugar, salt and garlic powder. Sprinkle... - 42.724
Layered Lettuce Salad
1. In bottom of a large glass serving bowl or a 9 x 12" glass pan Break lettuce into bite-size pieces and layer other ingredients on top in order given, ending with sugar sprinkled over the mayonnaise and finally the cheese.
2. Cover with plastic film... - 38.3754
Baby Peas And Butter Lettuce
1) Take a saucepan,stir butter in it until melted over moderate heat.
2) Now add peas, sugar, and water and cook just until soft for about 2 minutes.
3) Add the lettuce and toss to lightly mix over the heat until a little shrunken.
4) Season... - 38.1217
Lettuce And Pea Salad
Lettuce And Pea Salad is quite a healthy mix and is flavored with cheese and mayonnaise. Make sure that you refrigerate the salad for several hours before serving. Give this juicy Lettuce And Pea Salad a try. - 32.0769
Peas And Lettuce With Mint And Lemon
1. Cook peas in a saucepan of boiling water until just tender; drain well. Add butter and toss until coated.
2. Stir in lemon juice, lemon rind and mint.
3. Arrange peas with endive on individual plates, garnish with lemon slices and serve. - 30.0463
You May Also Like!
Buttered New Peas And Lettuce
Line a 2-quart saucepan with the lettuce leaves.
Add the peas.
Sprinkle on the green onions and add butter, stock, and sugar.
Cover and cook gently for 20-30 minutes until the peas are tender.
Add the salt.
Stir in lightly.
Remove from heat and cover again... - 39.34
Tuna Lettuce Salad
Core and wash lettuce.
Combine tuna, peas, celery and onion.
Add torn lettuce.
Mix with salad dressing.
Salt to taste. - 29.3723
Chicken Pea Salad
1. Combine the chick peas, pimento, green pepper, celery, salt and pepper and toss lightly. Combine the mayonnaise and horseradish and stir gently into the mixture.
2. Just before serving arrange on crisp lettuce. - 30.686
Pea And Cheese Salad
Chill the peas thoroughly in their liquid, then drain off juice.
Dice cheese about the same size as the peas.
Combine peas with remaining ingredients except lettuce and toss gently. - 25.0552
Easy Pea Salad
1. Take a large bowl and mix in it peas, peppers, scallions, mozzarella and basil together.
2. Take a cup and mix mayonnaise and mustard in it.
2. Pour the mayo-mustard mix over the salad and mix well.
3. Serve the salad placing... - 40.3364
Turkey Ham And Black Eyed Pea Salad
1. In large mixing bowl combine turkey-ham, peas, onion, celery, carrot, tomato, and parsley.
2. In small mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients except lettuce; pour over turkey-ham mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3.... - 36.3128
Parmesan Lettuce Salad
Combine lettuce, onion, and peas; toss.
Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper; toss.
Add oil and vinegar; toss.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; top with croutons. - 25.4604
Hearty Pea Salad
Combine peas, cheese, eggs, celery and pickles.
Mix cream and salad dressing.
Stir dressing and salt into salad mixture.
Spoon into lettuce cups. - 30.812
Lettuce Pea Salad Recipes By Category